PDA

View Full Version : French pilots VS other country (maybe?)

Ace3cube
17th December 2009, 06:19 PM
Hello :hyper
Gonna something in my mind \o/ (a brain ? yes lol)
I think about races. French ppl against other pilots ^^.
Like 4 french VS 4 englishmen (for example). If you think this could be nice, let me know and I'll see.
2010 will be Fr !
lol
See ya ;):rock

Dark_Phantom_89
18th December 2009, 06:18 PM
We do that in the Wipeout World Cup. Currently it's the final with the Dutch Vs Americans

ACE-FLO
18th December 2009, 06:21 PM
Wait... Wha? - the French and the Brits didn't get into the finals? ? ? :paperbag

SaturnReturn
18th December 2009, 06:48 PM
Nope. I heard a rumour they were both knocked out by a bunch of handsome young pirates.:pirate

I think team matches should happen more frequently. They're far more fun than individual racing for me.

yeldar2097
18th December 2009, 06:57 PM
Bit weird that we're in the WWC final considering most of the time we get pasted in International matches.

We're good at the ones that matter :g

...Very much unlike the Dutch football team :P

Connavar
18th December 2009, 06:59 PM
Sometimes the best teams lose too, especially when they underestimate
"The Flying Dutchmen" :)

SaturnReturn
18th December 2009, 07:02 PM
It's true though. Prior to this we only won one match out of 4.:-

But our practice is paying off.:+

kaori
18th December 2009, 07:26 PM
Lol Conna, Team France didn't underestimate you :+ but we have respected the rules, and didn't refuse to play without our best players (eg : wotan :mr-tkingheim pirhapac & leungbok... :banzai )

I agree with you Sat (team matches should happen more frequently).
Too sad double ladder have stopped...
A team championship like double ladder should be possible, with less restrictions : 10 players by team, national team optional, but with a regular calendar, possibly to play 2vs2, 3vs3 4vs4 but 4vs3, 4vs2 ans 3vs2 too.
In order to have more team, let the possibilty for the "receiving" team to choose to play in Rapier or without weapons...

yeldar2097
18th December 2009, 07:47 PM
Well...kingheim was there :P
But we all know one player won't win you the match, Wipeout is cool like that :nod

Yeah Kao I want to get the doubles started again after the WWC is finished.

The FX350 Doubles Premiership Champions for 2009 are TCK and Saturn AKA "Folie Ã* deux"

Next year, who knows :P

kaori
18th December 2009, 08:41 PM
Oh yes kingheim was present, but... I beat him ?! It's impossible lol, he probably gave his controller to his cat (his cat is very good in Flash speed with Harimau :rock).

:g :dizzy

Mr Phlanj
18th December 2009, 09:47 PM
It's good you are on the same page ace3cube as everone else, if only you got envolved a little sooner. but no worry because WWC sould be over (if the god's allow) by new years and when another is held (be it's anyone guesse when) then you may have a oppertunity to race for you're country (hopefully i will too).

:D

Connavar
18th December 2009, 10:53 PM
kaori: respect to France for being so fair, I know you didn't play with your
dream team, which would probably be unbeatable!!

kaori
18th December 2009, 11:32 PM
Oh no, they are also some others dream teams all around the world :cold
The more important is to have fun.
I enjoy team racing but some teammates of mine haven't enjoy since I kill them half of the time :paperbag

:lol

Ace3cube
19th December 2009, 11:43 AM
lol it is only for fun. Not contest ^^

Too bad i was late for WW \o/

OBH
21st December 2009, 10:43 AM
We used to organise quite a few battles between nations before talk of the wwc.

We should do that again. Every race was great fun.

Kyonshi
25th December 2009, 08:31 PM
NA Team would like a race with y'all chers cousins Français :D

I'd like to do a team race Ã* la WWC since i didnt participated in the finals ^^

I will consult my team mates and see about that. Now that official WWC races are over, we have more flexible possibilities and can take time to organize something. This would also be another good "training" races for the NA new comers!

What do you say? :)

kaori
25th December 2009, 09:12 PM
I say "pourquoi pas!"
When ?

Ace3cube
26th December 2009, 07:20 PM
lol let's see for january/february ?
\o/

F.E.I.S.A.R
10th January 2010, 12:11 AM
I've been trying to get together a team with fellow Singaporean(if they really are,I really am)Pilots,but I did not get any reply from the Singaporean pilots.
Was wanting to call it 1)Team Singa 2)Team Singapore 3)Singapore Lions 4)WipEout-Singapore