PDA

View Full Version : SL/TT Challenge - Track Choice

Dark_Phantom_89
14th December 2009, 06:51 PM
To celebrate Christmas and the New Year, I'm letting you guys choose the criteria for the next two weeks with regards to the Speed Lap and Time Trial Challenge. I have created a multiple choice poll, as I'd like you to vote twice (i.e. your choice for the Christmas and New Year weeks.) As I forgot to make this poll multiple choice, I'll simply take the two highest votes as the consequent criteria for the weeks.

As there are only 10 options in a poll I can't include every track, so if the one you'd like isn't on the list, then please say so. Also, please state whether you'd like the Forward or Reverse tracks - if there are more votes for a track but not stating whether it's forward or reverse, I will assume that it's forward. I'll take a quick vote count next week and will do the same for the week after.

On a side note, thank you to all who have kept these challenges alive for the past 14 weeks (yes, 14!) Personally I love doing these and hope that you guys feel the same :)

So, without further ado, please vote for the track that you'd like to attempt the challenges on.

KGB
14th December 2009, 06:57 PM
Voted, no surprises which one. Reverse as well for me.

Are we supposed to vote twice mate because I can't?

edit: Do we need to specify which speed class also?

Dark_Phantom_89
14th December 2009, 07:00 PM
I just realised that I didn't make this poll a multiple choice one :paperbag

Is there any way that the mods can edit it, or if not, then I'll make another one for the New Year week

SaturnReturn
14th December 2009, 07:05 PM
I can't edit the poll it seems. Don't particularly want 4 separate threads for the polls though. How about just each voting once and you take the top 2 at the end of it? One for Christmas week and one for New Year's week?

Dark_Phantom_89
14th December 2009, 07:08 PM
Ok, that's what I'll do SaturnReturn

KGB
14th December 2009, 07:09 PM
Were you tinkering with the vote thingy Saturn? I just saw a vote for which speed class go up then vanish again. Good idea about the top two.

Lance
14th December 2009, 07:22 PM
WTF? There had to be a better way to do this than to start multiple polls with only one poll per thread. I see no way to edit the polls themselves; presumably only the admin can do this.

I would have suggested simply asking for votes on the multiple questions in each interested member's reply post, followed by manual counting by the original thread starter.

Just setting a formatted text for each replier to copy and paste, then add their choice. i.e.:

Ship:_
Class:_
Track:_

plus any other category desired for the poll.

Dark_Phantom_89
14th December 2009, 07:25 PM
My apologies Lance. I set the polls to close in 2 weeks, so after that they'll simply disappear.

Lance
14th December 2009, 07:38 PM
I've started a new thread for the poll, with three categories.
Dark_Phantom, please advise me via PM of any added categories or alterations needed and I will edit that thread's first post to what you want.