PDA

View Full Version : Your account is already logged on

mic-dk
17th November 2009, 05:42 PM
Well, it has happend to me now - when I try to go online I get the dreaded message.

I've tried logging off PSN and even powering the system completely down, but to no avail.

Were there ever found a solution other than eLhabibs inside contacts at SL? Or is my account fscked?

SaturnReturn
17th November 2009, 05:55 PM
I believe the solution was that it was fixed specifically for those who had the problem. I could be wrong though.

I haven't read the whole thing as my dinner's nearly ready :robot but the answer might be in this thread:
http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5655&highlight=account+logged

It's definitely discussed at length somewhere in another thread already so see if you can find anything with a search. Someone else might even be able to direct you to the right thread.

emwu23
17th November 2009, 05:58 PM
Don`t worry you are not the only one.Myself and others pilots have the same problem at the moment.Servers down,hopefully not for too long.

mic-dk
17th November 2009, 06:03 PM
Phew... At least I'm not the only one screwed in case this turns out to be serious.

In the (35 page) thread Saturn mentioned, there is no quick fix.

*crossing fingers*

Aero-R
17th November 2009, 06:11 PM
Same here, yesterday I was playing without problems but today I'm getting it hours ago..

kaori
17th November 2009, 06:30 PM
The bug of the parallel world of WipEout HD is back !
Some players has spoken of that in a few of french forums :?

il_mago_di_Doz
17th November 2009, 06:51 PM
It happened to me a week ago! After a few minutes my alterego in the other dimension quitted playing, so I was able again to play with my account :lol:lol

kaori
17th November 2009, 07:14 PM
Maybe your alterego was watching some ads :dizzy

Dark_Phantom_89
17th November 2009, 07:27 PM
Phew, I thought it was just me! You can't view the global section of the leaderboards, so I'm guessing that the servers are down again

QjonPL
17th November 2009, 08:53 PM
They were (I suppose), but now everything's fine ;)

Danterich
17th November 2009, 10:39 PM
I confirm that logging in is now possible!
I think it was due to PSN maintenance today!

blackwiggle
18th November 2009, 08:00 AM
Guys ,if you visit your regional official Playstation forums they give you advanced warning of when maintenance will be taking place.

Saves a lot of head scratching ;)

mic-dk
18th November 2009, 08:40 AM
Well, no notice was given of this on the scandinavian forum. But hey, as long as it works tonight I'm happy :)

Rapier Racer
18th November 2009, 11:33 AM
Would it really be asking that much of them to do bit more? Do Microsoft not send out an email when they plan to take Live down for maintenance? Or sent you a PM to your 360 message box? Not hard to do.

Lance
18th November 2009, 11:56 AM
You mean like treating your customers right? I'm not sure that's part of Sony's company policy. Or maybe they just never thought of such a thing. ;)

mic-dk
18th November 2009, 07:44 PM
I'm positive they have a rule against it somewhere...

Anyhoo, I can log on again and hopefully everyone else can also.

blackwiggle
19th November 2009, 11:37 PM
The problem with the maintenance alerts is they don't always post them in the same place on the forums [depends on region],so they can be easily missed.

I supposed it is down to each regions forum moderators if and where these alerts are posted,it used to be haphazard at the Aus/NZ PS forum till we complained about it,now they always appear at the same place with about 5 days notice.

I agree that it would be preferable if Sony sent out a general message to all via the PSN,I presume their reasoning for not doing so is that you have the option to turn alerts off on your console,which if true would be a pretty lame excuse.

Sony just yesterday sent me a customer service survey to fill out ironically,if there is a place where I can bring this matter up I will.

crawdad62
20th November 2009, 04:44 AM
Wrong thread.... not sure how that happened. Disregard.

blackwiggle
20th November 2009, 05:45 AM
Same as me probably,"Old age":rock

il_mago_di_Doz
22nd November 2009, 12:30 AM
Maybe your alterego was watching some ads :dizzy
LoL :lol:lol:lol That's very likely! :P

Michelasso
8th December 2009, 03:54 PM
I just had the same problem now (and another time in the past). It seems I fixed it restarting the router. Now I'm connected.