PDA

View Full Version : AVALON WEEKEND MEET 13 / 14/15 of NOVEMBER

blackwiggle
28th October 2009, 01:23 PM
OK people YOU WANT IT ?

WELL Let's DO IT !!!

Proposed AVALON meet over the weekend of 13/14/15th of November.

It's been a long time between meets.
I'm itching for it,new players want to know what this seemingly legendary contest is about,and I think some sort of scores might be sorted between certain members here.

Jasmine Jade first broached the subject and seems the keenest .

So since the VAST majority of those that play in AVALON are EU based.

I'll let Jasmine Jade dictate the starting time and who will host.[I contacted KANAR and he is happy [Thrilled :hyper ] for this event is event to happen.

ACE-FLO
28th October 2009, 01:48 PM
Let's roll, peeps.... Avalon Rebirth?
Avalon 'rise of the phoenix' ?
Avalon Avon Lady ? :D

kidding! :D I hope there's an Avalon on Pulse too! Damn, it's been ages!!!

KGB
28th October 2009, 02:12 PM
Good idea, Kanar may make an appearence.

Avalon resurrection :D

JJPAP
28th October 2009, 03:31 PM
Blackwiggle and Jasmin:
If Kanar has said "Go for it!", I´ll do almost anything to re-experience the more than legendary Avalon :)
My spare time is not too controllable, (the kids, the kids, the kids ...), but you can safely count me in for a couple of hours as host (and cook) friday and/or saturday evening/night.

kanar
28th October 2009, 07:39 PM
wow guys. I don't know what to say. Except... why not, let's do this. :eek Haven't played for a while now gah. One month, maybe more... Played other stuffs; finished uncharted... tried nba 2k10, fifa, borderlands... But I couldn't find something good enough to forget hd. I'll do my best to train myself & be around for that particular week-end. Maybe I could host some races if necessary. And maybe we could arrange a jointed operation with the eliminator league & arrange a pulse rendez-vous too. Let's see what happens, Jas, JJPAP, blackwiggle, everyone who want to help let's get in touch to prepare a big world party & skip the regular bed time.

I thought "superstylin'" could be cool for this upcoming event lol, groove armada inspiration eh eh. Thanks guys for your interest in that dumb avalon story anyway.

Darkdrium. Sorry if it's coming late, & if I'm not posting that in the original thread... But I apologize for my rude post last time. You didn't deserve that. It growed out of proportion & I didn't want that.

KIGO1987
29th October 2009, 08:13 AM
Someone in the Northern Hemisphere should host a few as given my net is still bullshit so i cannot host. Im up to participate if this event does happen to be. Also a chatroom should be started as well:)

kanar
29th October 2009, 08:51 AM
new avalon event, codename "superstylin'" on its way mate. Maybe Chuck Norris will make a guest appearance, he's mad cos' some people think they're better than him at wipeout, which is nonsense as everyone knows.

leungbok
30th October 2009, 07:43 AM
Wow !!!
I heard that Chuck Norris can win an avalon race even on spectator mode ! :eek

SaturnReturn
30th October 2009, 07:55 PM
Well I've set world record times in spectator mode (remember that bug?), so that's not saying much. :P

Zoth-Ommog
30th October 2009, 09:25 PM
I've missed far too many of these.. Now it's a must.

leungbok
30th October 2009, 11:53 PM
Well I've set world record times in spectator mode

Yeah, but you're legendary like Chuck, mate ! :D

SaturnReturn
31st October 2009, 12:07 AM
Haha, not quite. But I shall pretend I am and make sure everyone knows it. I believe there's a thread for just this purpose. :P

Connavar
2nd November 2009, 12:29 AM
AVALON week-end? Sounds great, I hope I can be part of it, what happens
if there are too many people, will have simultaneous games?

yeldar2097
2nd November 2009, 12:33 AM
Too many people?! oO
I'm not sure that's even possible :P
you can never have too many for Avalon, Kanar made it that way :D

...yeah we just use more rooms...i think? :g

P.S. We are SO having some endurAvalon races - they are my favourite!

kanar
2nd November 2009, 08:52 AM
Thanks a lot for the feedbacks guys. Well, here's the situation atm;

As you know blackwiggle is banned & I've no news from Jasmin from now. BUT, I didn't go back to training for nothing uh? So let's run a good show in 2 weeks all together, even with those weird adverts popping around from time to time lol. I'm going to post a new thread with the classic infos (times, hosts...), and I'll ask Task or Lance to merge it with this thread. We're actually two hosts for this event, JJPAP (at some point) & me. Maybe blackwiggle will be around to host too. Feel free to pm me or post here if you think you can help (like hosting a room if necessary) this particular week-end.

SaturnReturn
2nd November 2009, 08:58 AM
If there's no World Cup match that weekend then I can be a standby host.:+

leungbok
2nd November 2009, 09:42 AM
BUT, I didn't go back to training for nothing uh? So let's run a good show in 2 weeks all together, even with those weird adverts popping around from time to time lol

You really are one of the few remaining guys that keep me coming here, mate !
I can't promise but i'll try to join for few races :)

Lance
2nd November 2009, 09:28 PM
Kanar has set up a new thread with the race results data to be updated [I think] in the first post, which isn't possible in this thread now, and this thread can't be merged to a newer thread without the possibility of losing the whole lot. So please use that one for future replies.>
http://wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?p=156587#post156587