PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Task!

Mano
4th December 2002, 09:49 PM
Good to see more people working to make this an even better forum, the new forum features and register filtering too; its great to see that when problems show up, this place gets even better!!!!, thanks again guys.

xEik
4th December 2002, 10:02 PM
Congrats man! :D

I hope this is another step into keeping this site alive.
Keep up the good work the other moderators have already been doing. I'm sure your help will relieve them from part of the pressure.

Long live to WipeoutZone!

PRACTICE WILL LEAD US TO TO PERFECTION !

Lance
4th December 2002, 10:02 PM
yes, Jay, welcome to the honour and um... duty... and, oh yeah, jOy of moderating. :D.
be glad that you are not the moderator of the Fusion forum.
be vEry glad.

cheers

Synthetic Consciousness
4th December 2002, 10:43 PM
Are you sure he's up to the task? :lol:

...Sorry, I know that was bad. Hey, don't pit lane me; I've still got turbo energy left. :P

Congratulations, Task! 8)

xEik
5th December 2002, 12:06 AM
Hey, don't pit lane me
Will this become a WipeoutZone forums unique sentence? :P

PRACTISE AND YOU'LL HEAD TO PERFECTION !

infoxicated
5th December 2002, 08:23 AM
Probably! :D

Wiseman
6th December 2002, 06:42 AM
Well, since I see Jay is here right now, I might as well take the oppurtunity to congratulate him.

So congrats! :D

pedrodaman
6th December 2002, 11:52 AM
Is that the same Jay that runs auto pilot engagded??

Well congrats dude :wink:

infoxicated
6th December 2002, 12:25 PM
No - different Jay...! :)

pedrodaman
6th December 2002, 12:28 PM
Okay dokey just shows how long i've been out of the loop :lol:

Task
8th December 2002, 04:17 AM
Thanks everyone, it's an honour to be here.
Yes, I'm a totally different Jay. I have nothing to do with any other website, especially not the fusion boards. 8 ) I'm Jay West, a Canadian Wiper, and your newest mod.

I've been paying attention to all the new posts (just reading, not posting), deciding what action I'd take as a mod (if any), and watching to see if that's what happens. So far, I'm batting 1000. Now that I've proved to myself that I know what I"m doing, I shall attempt to save you all from reading what lamers post... (cue superhero theme music)
Now all I need a sidekick... 8 D

rhys
8th December 2002, 10:18 AM
question, how come task has the rank moderator, where as lance and wam have "zone moderator"......

xEik
8th December 2002, 12:15 PM
Zone Moderator is probably a special rank created by Infoxicated while moderator is a kind of user that the board recognises as one that can move, delete, modify posts etc.

We want an avatar for Task ! (I suppose a qirex one would fit him)

PRACTICE LEADS TO PERFECTION !

Lance
8th December 2002, 03:45 PM
i have no idea why Jay has no 'zone'. maybe Rob had so much stuff to do that day that he only cared about the substance and not the title, and just forgot or had no time to look up what he'd used as a title previously. as far as i know, Jay has the same moderating powers that the rest of us have

Jay does seem to like Qirex, doesn't he? ;)
that doesn't keep him from using other ships to beat me. grr

rhys
8th December 2002, 04:54 PM
meh, true, it was probably just a mistake..... its easy to confuse stuff like ranks :)