PDA

View Full Version : College life

DJ Techno
26th November 2002, 05:49 PM
Going through my first semester in college, I realized now that I am making the same mistakes I did in high school. Stupid mistakes or mistakes I just don't want to see.
I know there's a majority of member on the forum who have gone through college or technical school and had some kind of problem.
:-?

auslander
26th November 2002, 06:04 PM
Don't worry about it Techno,

College is for growing up. In three or four years you'll be all growns'up and you won't be making those same mistakes anymore.

After College, you'll delightfully find all sorts of new and wonderful mistakes to make!

Like, did I just mail out the wrong HTML email to 15000 Campbell's Soup . ca customers by accident? Will they notice? Will i get fired? Will i loose the best job i've had so far?

ah, life.

that and women. Anything done for or about or in the presence of women is bound to be a mistake of some kind. For those you just have to suck it in and keep marchin' on.

aus!

DJ Techno
26th November 2002, 07:31 PM
One mistake
Decided to get lazy in my classes

:oops: So now I have to spend thanksgiving catching up :x
yall have a nice thanksgiving, I'll be back soon after
next week or so...

xEik
26th November 2002, 11:26 PM
As if the most of us here cared for Thanksgiving ;) No holidays where I am. :(

PRACTICE LEADS TO PERFECTION !

Feisar
27th November 2002, 03:11 AM
i want to go to MIT, GPA has to be 3.8 very hard to achive, but i think i can do it....i hope.

as for the rest of you, back to rowing, we have a long ways to get to Ireland!!! Arrr yee Henry the great!