PDA

View Full Version : What a great community it is!

Kyonshi
20th August 2009, 05:20 PM
Its simply so cool to be part of it!

I like how people are dedicated to keep it well alive and amusing, may it be the creators, the mods and the common users. I like how people discuss racing strategies, hints, personal soundtracks, real-life events like tourneys and WipEout World Cup, as well as creating fictive new teams, logos and crafts! All of this is done on a nice and friendly basis, even though WipEout can be the most frustrating racing game ever :lol

Every aspect of the game is taken in account on this board, nothing is really left out, may it be navigation tips specific to a team, track handling, weapons/items management, etc. All of those details discussed here bring a lot of deepness to WipEout games and contribute to the promotion of the game all around the world and not only on the stores shelves.

The global aspect of this community is another thing that's awesome. There may be a lot of WipEout boards all over the net, but personnally i've never been member of one so active and dynamic and that is reaching people all over the world. France, UK, Italy, Scandinavia, North America, Australia, Scotland, Netherlands, all have groups to gather people and develop further more this lifeful community. Almost every team have a group to bring on some competitive spirit against each other. All in all, even if i never met no-one in person, the virtual friendship i have with some people here, from my country and beyond, is amazing and makes me appreciate the game a lot more. :) Thanks people and long live WZ!

DISRUPTOR
20th August 2009, 09:45 PM
Your right, there seems to be something here for everone.

Aeroracer
20th August 2009, 10:03 PM
lol.. there even stuff here for yorkies who are fans of wipeout:dizzy:dizzy

http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?p=137044#post137044

DISRUPTOR
20th August 2009, 10:35 PM
OMG ive seen it all now.

Aeroracer
20th August 2009, 10:46 PM
no.....there much more, that was just some normal stuff.

check out chuck norris jokes..better and cheaper than any labotomy from the hospital.:dizzy:dizzy:dizzy

NightArh
21st September 2009, 06:41 PM
I like WO community because everyone here is sober and not aggressive. I enjoy playing with you guys! :beer

OBH
21st September 2009, 06:44 PM
not agressive yes, but theres plenty of people here who race far from sober :beer

NightArh
21st September 2009, 07:00 PM
you know how crappy is my english. I wanted to put other meaning in my words ;) Few peeps here are racing only after few beers :D

Aeroracer
21st September 2009, 09:00 PM
i am surprised how many drug heads and pisshead i race against.
I was playing a top end elite player cant name them cos its not fair..but they are really big and post here all the time.He was so stoned by the end of the night he couldnt finish a race if his life depended on it...so funny..

oh and i played a lot of german pissheads their talking goes all weird but they seem to always play a decent game regardless of how drunk they get..

Vartazian
22nd September 2009, 12:35 AM
@ Jasmin...

Was it Yeldar? XD

karsten_beoulve
22nd September 2009, 10:40 AM
yeah, great community, give noobs/week players like me objective to reach :)

like beating vartazian, jasmin jade, superpjl (did it 3 times! one of my best satisfactions so far)... i mean you see great players and try to run in their shades to catch them with a missle.... this IS WIPEOUT! :)