PDA

View Full Version : Playing Detonator from the cockpit

graeble
19th August 2009, 04:47 PM
IS FUN!

playing detonator mode from the cockpit is surprisingly easier (for me).
it seems like the track gets wider when your hunkered down in the pilot seat. it also seems much easier to shoot because you don't have to account for the angle of your ship.

also! when you shoot a bomb and drive through it at sub-phantom/phantom speeds the effect is like being Dave Bowman entering the monolith from 2001: a space odyssey. MY GOD, IT'S FULL OF STARS.
needless to say i love this game though it makes me sad for color blind and epileptic people.

does anyone else play wohd from the cockpit?

XBARNSTERX
19th August 2009, 05:45 PM
needless to say i love this game though it makes me sad for color blind and epileptic people.

Lmao at that comment.

I enjoy detonator in cockpit view also. Like you said your shooting is more accurate and the colours are great, though for the big points i use far view. Which i better for perfect laps and seeing around certain corners whats up ahead. Definitely worth trying for the fun aspect though:hyper

SaturnReturn
19th August 2009, 05:48 PM
Don't feel sad for colourblind people. Most of us can still play detonator and can still see the pretty rainbow colours. :) We just can't fly planes or navigate boats at night etc, or avoid buying clothes with pink in by accident.:brickwall

graeble
19th August 2009, 07:19 PM
^^
ok i wont. but i still weep for those poor seizure prone people.

Artieficial
19th August 2009, 07:26 PM
I actually haven't tried cockpit-mode in Detonator yet, so thanks for the heads up. :)

okam
19th August 2009, 08:06 PM
I always play in cockpit view, all modes. Allthough... switching to far view really helped me get Zone Zeus. But cockpit view is teh roxx0rz, oh yes, it is.

GreenPhazon
19th August 2009, 08:49 PM
My colourblind friend loved WOHD

IH8YOU
19th August 2009, 09:01 PM
People with epilepsy love WOHD too, just the other day my friend saw WOHD and said "Whhaarrgabraballl!"

Darkdrium777
19th August 2009, 09:24 PM
http://a.imagehost.org/0505/Wharrgarbl_macro.jpg (http://a.imagehost.org/0006/wharrgarbl.jpg)

Aeroracer
20th August 2009, 12:59 AM
I love cockpit in all modes looks so cool, so i am missing nothing.:hyper