PDA

View Full Version : G-Tech Systems

XpanDrome2097
16th August 2009, 01:55 PM
The G-Tech team is the only Fusion team that haven't see a return in Pure....rightly, I say....Van-Uber in Fusion has a very low shield, but it's very responsive in accelleration (very great thrust), a perfect handling (very similar to Feisar) and a decent top speed....and Tigron looks awful and presents a bad handling, but has a big shield, perfect for the most longer tracks, and a decent accelleration.
But....G-Tech????
Good accelleration? NO! Good handling? No, under this point of view G-Tech is terrible....Aestethics? Only decent in its original form, but the totally modified ship is....a punch is your eye!
The logo is the baddest ever seen, and the name feels like a bad deformation of the original "AG-Systems" (the team that G-Tech has replaced in the F9000 league)....
Sorry for this thread, but what's the sense of G-Tech :?????

rdmx
16th August 2009, 02:12 PM
Good Technology was the place that did the graphic design for wipeout fusion. G-Tech = Good Technology - it was a less than subtle way of putting their company name in the game ;)

Lance
16th August 2009, 02:57 PM
Exactly G-Tech was not returned. Probably would never return unless SL decided to hire Good Technologies again. Seemingly unlikely at this point, though one never knows.

XpanDrome2097
16th August 2009, 03:12 PM
Good Technology was the place that did the graphic design for wipeout fusion. G-Tech = Good Technology - it was a less than subtle way of putting their company name in the game ;)

Sometimes in the past I was thinkin' about the coincidence G-Tech = Good Technology, thanks.
And now at this point I understand the reason of the massive presence of G-Tech ship in-game photos when the game was released.

BulletWraith
28th August 2009, 02:53 PM
I feel ashamed:redface:

eh I chose the G-Tech as my Icon because all the Qirex ones were taken and it was purple so it fit for me(+ I kinda liked it for the short while I played fusion)

OneAVGNFan
3rd January 2010, 01:15 AM
The ultimate question is "Why did G-Tech overtook AG Systems in the first place?"

Lance
3rd January 2010, 04:31 PM
Because the real-world graphics company, Good Technologies [G-Tech] did the text and ID graphics for WO Fusion. And the official Sony website for the game.

AG-wolf
4th January 2010, 07:35 PM
oh... mygod... I never even made the connection between G-Tech and that company lol

Lance
6th January 2010, 08:22 PM
I wonder if they charged Sony one-tenth of one percent less if Sony put the company name on a ship.

OneAVGNFan
25th January 2010, 10:36 PM
Good thing G-Tech isn't in the other games. Let's hope it stays that way. It SUCKS:turd

AG-Sys is the real deal and there's no replacement!!:guitar

F.E.I.S.A.R
19th November 2010, 12:44 AM
Thing is,what are the stats of G-Tech if you could put it PulsE/HD,which is out of a max of 10.AG-Systems in Pulse and HD had stats of
Handling:9
Speed:7
Thrust:8
Shield:8
Maybe if the stats of G-Tech were done like this,we can have more evidence to dislike G-Tech