PDA

View Full Version : The Italiae Peninsulae WWC Schedule

ShawnFrecle
13th August 2009, 03:53 PM
Hi friends, mates and guys from all over the world. This is our schedule for the upcoming wwc.

The Pilots are:

Alteregorr, il_Nik, ShawnFrecle, Assoartu64, Moriarty79, Nexus72, Lory1969Vr but I let the last word to our captain and his vice, alteregorr and il_nik which are on holyday.

In these days we discuss our times for races in our social groups.

Team France vs Team Italy:

Friday 11th (September) about 22 o'clock

The Flying Dutchmen Vs Team Italy:

Sunday 20th (September) (very probably)

The North American Vs Team Italy:

Team Austria Vs Team Italy:

Friday 25th (September) (Uncorfirmed)

kaori
15th August 2009, 01:11 PM
Can you play friday 11th or friday 18th, 22.00 or 23.00 (time : Paris/Roma) ?

ShawnFrecle
15th August 2009, 03:31 PM
Well, I think there's no problem, n'est ce pas un probleme mon ami. We can confirm these 2 options: the 11 or the 18 of september, it is a friday, about 22 or 23 o'clock, of our time zone. Wich is better for you? 11 or 18?

kaori
15th August 2009, 04:03 PM
It does not matter ;)

EDIT : Fix the meeting at friday 11th september, 22 o'clock, and if you miss some players, we will postpone the meeting at friday 18th september, ok ?

Vartazian
18th August 2009, 11:36 PM
Team North America Challenges you for a Match on August 28th at 3pm EST.

Do you accept? please let us know in our thread.

SaturnReturn
24th August 2009, 11:28 PM
Hi guys.

In The Flying Dutchmen's thread I'm proposing to race Team Italy on the weekend of the 5th/6th of September. Currently I only have 2 Dutch players available on the 5th, but I am hoping that I will have more soon and that one of those days could work. Would this work for you guys?

ShawnFrecle
25th August 2009, 09:11 AM
Saturn: In these days (5-6) probably we challenge the NAM. What about the 18th September Friday?

Vartazian
25th August 2009, 09:54 AM
please send us another time when we can race. I will work it out with my team.

SaturnReturn
2nd September 2009, 08:06 PM
Shawn - Are you still racing North America this weekend (5th/6th)? We currently have 3 players available on the 6th. If I can get one or two more Dutchmen then we can have a race this Sunday. Is that a possibility for you?

ShawnFrecle
2nd September 2009, 09:21 PM
Sorry Saturn, we are only 2 or maximum 3 players this week available... :(

Mad-Ice
5th September 2009, 08:24 AM
I think we should move on. 3 pilots per team is enough to have a good and fair race. So team Italy are you ready with 3 pilots coming sunday?

If we do not race 1 national team per week the races are going to pile up in the end.

What do you guys think?

yeldar2097
6th September 2009, 11:07 AM
good plan mad! i agree
Italians, yes or no?

ShawnFrecle
6th September 2009, 01:40 PM
The only pilot available is... me! :(. By the way from tomorrow, shouldn't be any problem to race, 3 or 4 pilots. The 11th we race with France. Sunday the 13th do you have any race?

EDIT: I've read that maybe you race the 13. Also a weekday could be a possibility. The 20th September?

SaturnReturn
6th September 2009, 02:00 PM
I have 3 players available for the 20th September. Let's aim for that. One of the Dutchmen is only available after 1830 GMT+2, so it would have to be in the evening. But there may be more Dutchmen available.

ShawnFrecle
6th September 2009, 02:24 PM
Ok Saturn, in the evening is the perfect choise also for us. Let's work for the 20, 3 or 4 players. Probably we can be more than 4, so also compete with 3 players it's not a problem for us.

Mad-Ice
6th September 2009, 04:32 PM
Aahh darn, I really hoped for tonight! Well anyway, let's go for the 20th then.:nod

Vartazian
14th September 2009, 04:07 AM
North America Accepts your challenge for the 27th of September (Sunday)

SaturnReturn
14th September 2009, 07:35 PM
Hi Shawn. What time would you like to play this Sunday 20th? Would 2100GMT+2 be OK for you?

ShawnFrecle
15th September 2009, 03:21 PM
Vartazian: Ok, the 27 is good

Saturn: Yes, but if you want the 22:00 could be better

JJPAP
18th October 2009, 05:42 PM
Hi Team Italy :)

We better find a racing-date to decide who´ll end as 7th and 8th in The WWC.

Any suggestions?
(I think we´ll be able to gather 4 wipers almost any day)

On behalf of Team Nordic - JJPAP

ShawnFrecle
20th October 2009, 12:09 PM
Hi JJPAP, I've been busy this week. Yes of course, we must find a date, but I have a request for you. During the wwc our group of Italians pilots is grown, there are more italians than the 4-5 pilots that have made the races of the wwc. So, the rules for the wwc are clear, but this is just the last race, and I think all the pilots can have fun; everyone can make experience from this appointment, and have a good time. My request is, if the race can be done in single races, and the pilots can change his position with an other pilot for example every 3 races, or 4 races or so on. There's no problem with points, so for that I think the thing can be done. And obviously your team too can make the same thing. We are 6-7-8 pilots, I think; if you think that this kind of thing can't be done, doesn't matter, we make the race like usual ;)

JJPAP
21st October 2009, 07:46 AM
Hey ShawnFrecle,
Good to hear ´bout the "growing" italian team. I have no problem with your suggestion on how to do it.
To make it easier and more controllable, it might be a good idea if some wipers did all the forward races and then wipers could be switched before the reverse tracks. (Also: By doing Single Races, the starting grid wouldn´t be fair).
Please suggest some dates and then we´ll have a party with speed and fun!
See you, mate :)

ShawnFrecle
26th October 2009, 02:34 PM
Ok, we have talked about the match. Like a friday, for example the 6th november could be for you guys?

JJPAP
26th October 2009, 06:59 PM
Is it possible if it´s not a friday or a saturday?
These days we like to party in the real world - the rest of the week we party in WO-land :D
If you guys like friday the most, we surely will find a proper date!

ShawnFrecle
27th October 2009, 07:21 PM
Thurday the 5th at 23 o'clock (I think we have all the same time)?

JJPAP
27th October 2009, 07:35 PM
That should be ok :+

Team Italy vs Team Nordic
Thursday the 5th of November - 22.00 GMT / 23.00 Rome Time

TEAM NORDIC-wipers available (so far):
JJPAP - Zoth-Ommog - Golgofier - erich123
drMannevond - O_BR - chaos80 - (phoenix437)
(fabimus)

See you, mates :)

ShawnFrecle
27th October 2009, 11:39 PM
Ok, we have fixed the match. See you on this date :D

JJPAP
29th October 2009, 09:08 AM
Hey ShawnFrecle and Team Italy :)

A lot of Team Nordic wipers are willing to participate (see update above) :+
I´ve got a suggestion for the Team Italy vs. Team Nordic match to make it One Big WWC 09 Celebration (I know it´s "rule-breaking", but as long as the two teams agree, it shouldn´t be any problem):

* All tracks, Fury included.
* All ships, Fury included.
* If there´s lots of wipers on each team, we could make 2 simultaneous matches.
Ex.: If 6 wipers on each team, Match 1 would be 3 vs. 3 and Match 2 would be 3 vs. 3 - if 7 wipers on each team, Match 1 would be 4 vs. 4 and Match 2 would be 3 vs. 3, etc.
* All the points will be added to the final score.

Hope it makes sense.
If you don´t like my idea, we´ll do it the normal way.

See you, italian mates :D

JJPAP
4th November 2009, 05:18 PM
Hi italian friends :)

ShawnFrecle and I have agreed on the following "concept" for tomorrow´s WO-party:

* Only HD ships
* Only HD tracks will count - (if we feel like it tomorrow, we can include the FURY tracks as well, just for the fun of it).
* As many wipers as possible for each team (so 2 pools) as long as there is an equal number of wipers on each team

Looking forward to the match - Good luck (and fun) to all!

ShawnFrecle
5th November 2009, 12:24 AM
Ok, team italy will be composed by 7 members.

4 Italian pilots vs 4 Nordic Pilots (Group A)
and
3 Italian pilots vs 3 Nordic Pilots (Group B)

For each group I suggest a tournament for forward tracks with 12 races, 1st Vineta, 2nd Anulpha, 3rd Tech de Ra (Does not count for the points), 4th Moa, 5th Chengou, 6th Modesto (Does not count for the points), 7h Metropia, 8th Sebenco, 9th Talon (Does not count for the points), 10th Ubermall, 11th Sol 2 and 12th Amphiseum.

The order is purely random :D I can't remember the tracks in order right now :D

And for the reverse the same.

All of this just for end the wwc with much fun as possible :D.

JJPAP
5th November 2009, 08:05 AM
Perfect, Shawnfrecle!

Only one thing: Let´s do the Fury-tracks as the last races in each round - Much easier to take a snapshot after the HD-tracks and thereby keeping track of the score, if you know what I mean.

See you all tonight!