PDA

View Full Version : What's the hardest track for you?

darkfaerytales
10th August 2009, 02:20 AM
what's the hardest wipeout HD track for you?

Farside
10th August 2009, 02:26 AM
Chenghou, for sure.

Took me ages to figure it out and it still gives me fits.

Luillin
10th August 2009, 02:34 AM
Chengou, I hate too the reverse, but it's just cuz I already have a certain hate to Chengou xD!

Vartazian
10th August 2009, 03:41 AM
Ubermall.

djKyoto
10th August 2009, 03:42 AM
Out of those Options, Chenghou is still a bitch. I find forwards slighty harder than reverse.

Online racing, I can never seem to win on Anulpha Pass Reverse /shrug

tileon
10th August 2009, 03:44 AM
I hate Chengou.

darkfaerytales
10th August 2009, 04:49 AM
oh c'mon anulpha? ubermall? hard...please, are you kidding...
anulpha is easily the easiest track of the game, reverse course is even easier than forward

ubermall still a medium-hard track, with the reverse course slightly harder, sure not in the hardest ones

Vartazian
10th August 2009, 05:41 AM
Dead serious, Ubermall, I cant race that course. all those courses you posted up there give me no trouble at all.

Eloï
10th August 2009, 05:48 AM
Sodebo Climb REV, because the ship can't stop bouncing everywhere and there's this horrible shri-shrink each corner.

darkfaerytales
10th August 2009, 05:57 AM
Dead serious, Ubermall, I cant race that course.

ok, i believe it, not that ubermall is an easy track...but i race it so smoothly, but the last chicane i've to admit that can still cause some troubles sometimes

Sodebo Climb REV, because the ship can't stop bouncing everywhere

that's why is so fun :)

BlochNWhitey
10th August 2009, 06:39 AM
Sol II forward OR reverse, just don't like 'em, and therefore, never take the time to get properly good at them.

sny
10th August 2009, 07:24 AM
oh c'mon anulpha? ubermall? hard...please, are you kidding...

The thread is titled "What's the hardest track for you", so I don't see why you're surprised at getting answers dissimilar to yours. :rolleyes:

For me it's Vineta K reverse, for example. I know the track is easy, but for me it's the hardest one to race on online... I can never seem to win a race there. I guess I'll need to practice on it. :)

jan709
10th August 2009, 08:27 AM
modesto rev, pure hell :evil

KGB
10th August 2009, 09:19 AM
The new tracks are hard to get used to especially Modesto, it seems faster than other tracks, but for a total pain in the arse track it has to be Chenghou forward, still have trouble with the long left hander and hardly ever get in the right position to BR off it. I love the reverse of it though.

Sch@dows
10th August 2009, 09:57 AM
Sebemco Climb Reverser (voted) and Ubermall reverse.
Ubermall front is very easy, but the reverse is quite difficult when you try to get a good time (shortcuts, boosts, etc.).

Kerni86
10th August 2009, 09:57 AM
Chengou reverse is the hardest track for me.. i can't get a line in the hairpin curve :(

Sebenco Climb is my favorite track, its like rollercoaster on drugs (muchly the reverse version) :D

IDReaper
10th August 2009, 11:44 AM
Out of the poll probably Sebenco Forward, but I like all the tracks in the poll. I'm gonna have to agree with Vart and say Ubermall, Forward is okay, Reverse is a big no-no. Atleast in online multiplayer.

Vartazian
10th August 2009, 12:06 PM
Ubermall is extremley easy I know.

I just perform the worst on it. Same with Moa Therma

diddymal
10th August 2009, 12:23 PM
Chenghou, after a solid 3 hours trying to win I managed to get gold by pure luck, only 0.02 seconds infront of 2nd place. When I had to race again for the arcade perfect it took me another hour and half and I only won by .3 seconds, I hate that track.

eLhabib
10th August 2009, 12:51 PM
Tech de Ra Reverse
Something just feels wrong about it to me, prolly because I'm not used to it yet.

Of the ones in your poll I'd have to go with Chenghou Reverse, if only for that gnarly hairpin, which I just don't manage to cut 100% clean in an Auricom.

DeepMix
10th August 2009, 01:17 PM
modesto heights reverse :( the rest are easy compared to that track

Michelasso
10th August 2009, 01:32 PM
Sebenco climb reverse first and forward second. I hate them. Can you guys that voted other tracks really do them easily?

Amorbis
10th August 2009, 02:17 PM
I've never been good at Chenghou Project or Sebenco Climb, I seem to be worse at the forward versions for some reason. They're difficult to navigate in Piranha which I use regardless ;), in other ships I'm OK but still not too good.

I'm OK at Modesto Heights as I've played it a lot and got used to it. The only really difficult part is the indoor hairpin.

silverfoxy
10th August 2009, 02:29 PM
My worst track is Modesto, esp reverse. Maybe I just need more time on it but just not a fan of it.

Harrye
10th August 2009, 02:31 PM
im suprised modesto heights is classed as a harder track! its quiet easy as long as you find the way to take the wiggley bit straight...

sebenco climb reverse is a nightmare, i've never been able to get a perfect lapo on anything beyond flash.

Aeroracer
10th August 2009, 03:11 PM
:nod:nodNone of the ones on the list are hard. jUst gotta learn them on practice.

Anulpha pass is the hardest cos it is easy and everyone can do it well. especially anyone who has played it a 1000 times trying to beat zico.

I challenge anyone apart from the elite players to get there time inot the top 100 speed lap leaderboard:nod:nod

pirahpac
10th August 2009, 03:20 PM
i agree! anulpha is the nightmare! :turd . sebenco climb ,chengou or modesto are a dream ! :hyper

finngers
10th August 2009, 03:56 PM
Maybe its because its new to me but I pinball all the time on Modesto reverse on the underground section with all the boosts, and the ridiculous turn just after it, although I haven't played that much of it yet lol

Still like it, the only track I don't really like is anulpha forward and thats just cause I rinsed it out doing zone and (trying to do) zico :p

LOUDandPROUD
10th August 2009, 04:12 PM
Modesto, by far. Granted, it's still new to me and I need a whole lot more practice on it, but I'm not liking it. Just too damn narrow combined with being very technical, which, in my case, is a poison pill considering my generally inconsistent racing lines...so, a narrow/technical track like that makes my weakness really glare.

Lance
10th August 2009, 04:24 PM
The thread is titled "What's the hardest track for you", so I don't see why you're surprised at getting answers dissimilar to yours.!snip~

Exactly! And it's like that for pretty much any question one asks. Everybody has a different truth.

khnemu23
10th August 2009, 05:25 PM
Hmm... I would have to say Sol II reverse is the hardest for me. Really, I suck terribly on all of the reverse tracks because I usually only race forward.

Chenghou Project is actually one of my favorite tracks. I dislike sharp left, but other than that the rest of the track is great. Maybe I am just a sucker for large jumps. The reverse, however is very difficult for me.

Sebenco Climb is also a pretty difficult track, but as long as I don't have to do the reverse track I am fine with it. I still won't race either on phantom.

Sol II is somewhat brutal for me. I can race the forward, but pretty much wall grind through most of the reverse. I also tend to fall off the track when doing the reverse as well (hence my vote).

I like Modesto Heights. I bounce around the inside a lot, but as long as I can get in front of the pack (or if I am doing a speed run), I don't mind it. It only becomes a problem when you are in the middle of a pack of ships and bounce between them and the wall (fighting for the center).

RedScar
10th August 2009, 05:45 PM
CPf and MH is a close second. Sol 2 is not my best track but I can still keep up with most racers on it.

SaturnReturn
10th August 2009, 06:06 PM
Chengou reverse is the hardest track for me.. i can't get a line in the hairpin curve :(

Sebenco Climb is my favorite track, its like rollercoaster on drugs (muchly the reverse version) :D

For me both Sebenco forward and reverse give my nightmares. I agree with Elois - too much bouncing around.

Chenghou reverse it quite easy. To get a good line for the hairpin just stay further left than you would expect, and kind of aim at the outside left of the corner as you head towards it, then turn, holding the air-brake all the way until you're round there (if you're using a heavier ship).

darkfaerytales
10th August 2009, 06:29 PM
The thread is titled "What's the hardest track for you", so I don't see why you're surprised at getting answers dissimilar to yours. :rolleyes:
QUOTE]

[QUOTE=jasmin-jade;143987]:nod:nodNone of the ones on the list are hard. jUst gotta learn them on practice.

ok, there something wrong in my thread as it seems, something wrong arised...
so " what's the hardest tracks for you of these " , my intention was
to stay very objective, first: these tracks i've choose are by far the more technical tracks, you can turn it how much you like moa therma still never be technical as chenghou, if a pilot can't navigate a proper track this is a subjective matter, it will never turn an easy track to hard from an objective point of view...
second: obviously you know already that polls have limited choices...

don't know if i've explain myself ... maybe better to change the title then, maybe can be quite misleading

Everybody has a different truth.

ok :D then the sun isn't a star it's just a big shiny ball on the sky and there's a giant who keep it in an invisible hand :p

just kidding:beer

Aeroracer
10th August 2009, 06:33 PM
lol fairytale..:nod

SaturnReturn
10th August 2009, 06:41 PM
"Which of these tracks do you think is the most technically challenging?"

That seems to be more the intent of the thread. It's still Sebenco for me. They both require a lot of pitching, which I find very difficult to do. I keep trying Sebenco reverse Time Trial and just not making any real progress. Even though I feel like I know what I'm supposed to do, it think it's very hard to do consistently.

Chenghou is mainly challenging because of the hairpin bend on both forward and reverse, and the banked left-hander on forward. But they are not too hard to master with practice, and more importantly, the right knowledge. If you can get those right I think Chenghou is technically not as hard as Sebenco. It's similar with Modesto. There isn't a whole lot of technicality there once you figure it out. You just have to know the best lines, and once you do, they are fairly easy to do over and over again.

Sol 2 is quite hard from a technical perspective, but mainly only in ships with lower steering stats, especially if you want to do all the barrel rolls on it and get very good times. But in something like FEISAR I wouldn't say it's particularly hard to get around it.

DividedXZero
10th August 2009, 09:45 PM
Out of the choices..the modesto's are the hardest for me, especially when speed pad hunting..

Now i do have problems with consistent lines and br's on SCr, CP(f/r) im ok but far from great..let alone doing any short cut there.

Motorsagmannen
10th August 2009, 10:02 PM
sol forward. i hate it

boo4ever
10th August 2009, 10:24 PM
I would rather go to the dentist than race Modesto rev.

YouAreFubar
10th August 2009, 10:34 PM
I actually really like all of the tracks mentioned apart from Sebenco Reverse, which I still find a pain in the ass! It feels like it really hasnt been designed to race around, you spend half your time bouncing around (and often off) the course and the corners down the hill are horrible to navigate.

Rathboneski
10th August 2009, 11:02 PM
chenghou reverse. :brickwall

darkfaerytales
10th August 2009, 11:09 PM
I would rather go to the dentist than race Modesto rev.

ahahahha fantstic :p :+

CJS
11th August 2009, 10:13 AM
Chenghou. The only forward track that I can't win a Phantom Elite race on. Modesto is a walk in the park compared to CP.

DDark
11th August 2009, 12:18 PM
i used to hate sebenco climb on phantom but found when you take every hard corner early and with a side shift i hit most speed pads and have even got perfect laps i now love it cos im good and most people suck i just need to work out how to do heights backwards and im sorted:nod

PLazarou
11th August 2009, 04:03 PM
Strangely, it's Vineta K Reverse for me. I dunno what it is about that damn track. It shouldn't be difficult, but I never do well on it. :(

Jguesty94
11th August 2009, 04:55 PM
Chenghou on Phantom, I just can't do the 2nd corner (before the jumps). Using autopilot, it looks (to me) completely impossible to do it properly without being a computer.

PLazarou
11th August 2009, 06:44 PM
Don't use autopilot to judge the best lines to take. The autopilot function uses the AI's 'cheat' line (and unlimited levels of 'grip') around the track which is impossible to follow without slowing down completely. The AI has to 'cheat' in this way in order to stay competitive in the higher difficulty modes - because it doesn't have the intelligence to cut corners or do barrel rolls.

However, that corner on Chengou is possible to do on Phantom without touching the sides (without releasing the accelerator). Use a sharp-handling ship combined with a nice wide entry, well-timed left airbrake to hit the apex, and a side-shift away from the right-hand side if necessary at the end.

blackwiggle
11th August 2009, 07:47 PM
I always find it ironic that I can take the same corner on Chenghou reverse easily and forward is a PITA.

Go figure.:dizzy

Seems the tick is STEER ONLY ,don't touch the air brakes.

Sven
11th August 2009, 08:15 PM
The Pure tracks in reverse mode are the hard ones, because they weren't designed to be reversed (or I just didn't have the requisite experience on their reverses like I did with the Pulse tracks). Metropia reverse is also kind of annoying because of that damn blind left hander at the top of the vertical climb. But, in getting Arcade Perfect, I managed to figure out all the reverses except for Ubermall. Ubermall reverse sucks the balls. The first chicane is so awkward, and the three turns going uphill to the bridge just before the split are not only narrow and ill-flowing, but also blind and tend to make you jump off the track. It's basically a terrible track.

Chenghou reverse, Sol II Reverse, Ubermall Reverse, and Modesto Reverse are the only tracks I'll use autopilots on. And on Ubermall I need two of them per lap.

DividedXZero
11th August 2009, 08:26 PM
@Sven: Like several chicanes in HD, it's best to go over them vs. through them ;)

Ubermall Rev.
I pilot Icaras, and for the 1st "S" curve you need to brake hard on the first segment then you should be ok..it should "feel" like the centrifugal force will carry you the the 2nd half of the turn. (With a few adjustments as needed)

The uphill chicane you should be able to come in at an angle and br uphill, then br at the top, and br on your way down (i personally bear to the right at the split).

Zitrax
11th August 2009, 09:32 PM
Sebenco Climb Reverse, I hate that track ...

Sven
11th August 2009, 10:10 PM
Going over chicanes worked nicely on P-Mar Project where they practically beg you to do it, less so on Ubermall. I dunno, I can't seem to go over the uphill chicane without also going out of bounds on Phantom. I guess I could practice a bit more and find the right angle on it, but I don't really see a reason to torture myself so, it's not like the track comes up much =P

PLazarou
12th August 2009, 12:15 AM
I always find it ironic that I can take the same corner on Chenghou reverse easily and forward is a PITA.

Go figure.:dizzy

Seems the tick is STEER ONLY ,don't touch the air brakes.
Eh? How can you possibly do a tight turn like that without airbrakes? Even if you take the best line and use Feisar, you can't turn sharply enough without releasing the throttle or airbraking...

Jguesty94
12th August 2009, 12:17 AM
Don't use autopilot to judge the best lines to take. The autopilot function uses the AI's 'cheat' line (and unlimited levels of 'grip') around the track which is impossible to follow without slowing down completely.

I know, I figured that the computers cornered in a way that you just can't when I was doing it, but I've never been able to string together all 5 laps without doing a below par 2nd corner at least once.

It's odd, I can do it right every time on phantom reverse course.

LOUDandPROUD
12th August 2009, 04:26 PM
Eh? How can you possibly do a tight turn like that without airbrakes? Even if you take the best line and use Feisar, you can't turn sharply enough without releasing the throttle or airbraking...

Agreed, I don't think it's possible...and I drive Feisar. If Blackwiggle can do it, then I'd need video proof before believing it.

CJS
12th August 2009, 07:16 PM
Strangely, it's Vineta K Reverse for me. I dunno what it is about that damn track. It shouldn't be difficult, but I never do well on it. :(

That is the hardest track, hands down. That and Metropia Reverse.

DawnFireDragoon
12th August 2009, 11:30 PM
Sol 2 reverse. there's one corner that no matter how i try to take it, i always get thrown off-track up onto the barrier/advertisement board thing...then slowly smash back down onto the track and carry on.

Modesto Heights reverse is tough if A.I. are around, as you can't bash your way past, they just push you were they want!!!

guggle
15th August 2009, 02:16 AM
Without a doubt, Chengou forward and reverse!!! It was the last track I needed for Elite Campaign and I still need it for Archade Prefect.

Kyonshi
15th August 2009, 03:05 AM
The only one i've been struggling with isn't even on the list. Its Metropia Reverse, obviously because on the upper part of the vertical mag-lock portion. The camera just doesn't zoom out quick enough so we can see the chicane ahead. It should go slightly ahead of us so we can anticipate. Its clearly the main flaw of this track, should have been corrected by SL programmers from the start. But now i've memorized the momentum so i can take it the right way.

Otherwise, i slightly have some trouble with MH Reverse and Talon's Junction's looping portion. All the rest of the list, im doing fine. Unless im racing against Vartazian, TCK, JJohnEames, CoatlKetzal, XBARNSTERX, you name them... :D

Handmadelion
15th August 2009, 03:17 AM
@kyonshi the camera issue with the blind corner at the end of that mag-lock was an issue for me as well. And I did two things to conquer it. One, did about 20-30 speed laps, just getting familiar with it (that part of the track). And two, figure out when to brake, and where to turn. Cause you are not going to see it until you're in it :D

Sven
15th August 2009, 05:17 PM
The trick to Metropia reverse is memorizing the two turns after the vertical such that you can do them with your eyes closed. They're not especially difficult turns except that you can't see them. I eventually managed to get a perfect lap there at Phantom.

Kerni86
15th August 2009, 05:54 PM
My hint for the blind corner from Metropia Reverse: use the arrows (i marked them at the attachments), they show you exactly the course of the curve :nod

Before i used the arrows, i hated Metro Reverse. Now i love it :)

Tsunam49
15th August 2009, 06:10 PM
Sebenco Climb by a long way. My statistics say ita my fave track but only because i struggle with it so much i keep practicing it in racebox :P

Danterich
15th August 2009, 06:51 PM
Modesto Heights both ways. I still need lotsa training on the Fury-tracks.

XBARNSTERX
15th August 2009, 07:06 PM
With Danterich on this one, i'm not consistent enough one modesto yet.

silverfoxy
16th August 2009, 08:31 PM
I went for Modesto reverse as well. I cannot get to grips with it at all on phantom speed and seem to spend most of each lap bouncing from one wall to another.

To be fair I'm very average still on all of the new tracks. Hellfire's tutorial of talons junction was a great help, it looks easy watching it but putting it into practice lap after lap is another matter.

After playing the Pure4 for a while in Zone mode going back to normal narrow tracks is quite tricky.

Spece2goin
17th August 2009, 04:49 PM
Sebenco Rev, Phantom for first race after 2 weeks without playing :brickwall

but Modesto Rev all the time...

crawdad62
17th August 2009, 06:14 PM
When HD came out it was by a long shot Sebanco forward. I found that track in reverse great but couldn't play it forward. I ended up spending about a week playing nothing but that to get one of the Campaign medals and ended up loving it.

For me now it's Chenghou forward. I'm not sure why but I can fly up off the left hander (after the two small jumps) way onto the buildings without any problem but if I get the least bit tweaked coming off a BR on the big jump and land off track slightly boom I'm re-spawned. P' me O'

CJS
18th August 2009, 09:32 AM
Sebenco reverse is also pretty evil. What exactly is the point of the weapon pads at the top of the climb if you jump OVER them at Phantom speed?

Spece2goin
18th August 2009, 10:26 AM
Sebenco reverse is also pretty evil. What exactly is the point of the weapon pads at the top of the climb if you jump OVER them at Phantom speed?

what weapon pads?:dizzy they are inexistants...

DividedXZero
18th August 2009, 03:16 PM
@CJS

Well i normally BR at the top of the hill and still catch the weapon pad, which i use to re-shield after the BR. o_O

guggle
19th August 2009, 09:40 PM
Modesto Heights in either direction would have to come in at a close 2nd!!!!

DISRUPTOR
20th August 2009, 01:40 AM
All of them at present are difficult.

billychanxtr33m
20th August 2009, 04:58 AM
im surprised modesto reverse has the most votes, ive actually become quite fond of modesto. there is really only one track that i dont like and thats sol II. i hate sol II I HATE SOL II IHATESOLII YYAAAAARRRGHGHGHGHGH!!!1111 :mad: sometimes i wish i could reach through my tv to punch sol II in the face for being so stupid.

CJS
20th August 2009, 06:44 AM
im surprised modesto reverse has the most votes, ive actually become quite fond of modesto.
Agreed. It's just that hairpin in the middle that's tricky to master. Yeah, and Sol II reverse is one of the worst... stone last in a Phantom Elite race by 13.6 seconds yesterday, and I was actually trying :brickwall

lunar
20th August 2009, 11:51 AM
I don`t think the Modestos are too bad, nothing too unpredictable once you know them.

It`s definitely Chenghou Forward as the most difficult for me. It`s a very difficult track to control lap after lap for me.

Yozim
21st August 2009, 01:00 PM
Chenghou Project was the hardest track for me, until i switched off the pilot assist option. I found out that this option just caused trouble for me.. anyone else agree with me on this?
And Hellfire's videos under FAQ was also very helpful, but i found them (actually Hellfire told me about them) after i manage to win on Chenghou Project track :)

DrMannevond
22nd August 2009, 11:55 PM
For me it's definitely Chenghou Project fwd. That hairpin gets me every time, and on the few occasions I do manage to turn/sideshift correctly some ba***rd trying to bounce off the wall pushes me off the track.:bomb The other thing is just the way it looks. It needs more color!
And about Sol II rev (CJS) : That second hairpin used to send me flying all over the place too until I saw a video somewhere of someone doing it "correctly" :
Keep to the right, and ignore the weapon-pad, and start turning so that when you come over the top you're almost scraping the inside of the turn. Then some quick sideshifting, and you're home free. You can also do this if you hit the weapon-pad going in. It's a bit trickier, but the basics are the same - you need to come over the top at an angle. That will reduce your airtime drastically, and what little lift you still get, at least you're going the right direction and not head-first into the billboards.

Haywire_Guy
23rd August 2009, 03:41 AM
Absolutely hated Sebenco Climb (fwd).

Youre given a hairpin right off the bat... followed by a massive barrel roll opportunity facing a WALL, another barrel roll opp which leads off the track, followed by a downhill rush that bottlenecks midway, and a jump to yet another hairpin just before the finish line. Yay.

Had to turn down the difficulty to Novice everytime i played this course; twas the only way to get all the golds >.> (Sorry to anyone who likes this track, and yes i can accept that im probably just crap at this particular course)

Aeroracer
23rd August 2009, 07:30 PM
please help me..:dizzy

I cant take the first hairpin on subenco without touching the wall unless i slow dwon on phantom

Also after first ramp turbo into BR and onto the downward bend even though i pitch down my ship is scraping its ass on the track cos the nose is way too high.

Any help please ?:dizzy

DrMannevond
23rd August 2009, 10:05 PM
please help me..:dizzy

I cant take the first hairpin on subenco without touching the wall unless i slow dwon on phantom

Also after first ramp turbo into BR and onto the downward bend even though i pitch down my ship is scraping its ass on the track cos the nose is way too high.

Any help please ?:dizzy

On the hairpin sideshifting is essential. If you do it right it should line you up perfectly with the speed-pad. Then BR over the hump, hit the weapon-pickup and sideshift right like crazy.

The second one I don't know. I play internal view, so it's really hard to tell how much my ship is pitching.

Anyway - hope that helps.

NightArh
21st September 2009, 06:37 PM
The hardest tracks are all the listed above. I hate them. I dont know them. I hate Pure and I hate theese tracks :nod They are not like beautiful and harmoniously tracks from Pulse :)

Aeroracer
21st September 2009, 08:57 PM
hardest track is AP both ways and vinetta k..everyone can fly them but how many players can play them with all the potential BR's sideshifts and perfect line required to be good at it.
Ap is a track that a really good player can lose to a not so good player..only a true elite can ensure victory on this track.

My track i personally dont like is talons junction cos its boring

and chengu forward cos i dont like the slow long bumpy bend after the double ramps apart from that the track is fine including the hard hair pin..

Connavar
21st September 2009, 11:15 PM
Ah that's funny, I was thinking how Chenghou's are easy, and then notice
that people find Chenghou hard! To me, Sebenco forward is much harder.

KIGO1987
21st September 2009, 11:41 PM
Chenghou is a nice one, given that with a bit of time and knowledge of the track. Its got long bends on it, mainly it has good flow, out of the selected four here.

Modesto Heights is a real bastard, hence why i call it the bastard track. Its was a bastard in Pure, and in HD too. Maybe because im playing still on a SD tv, and i cant see shits on the race course when i am racing, especially through that tunnel. But Modesto Heights reverse is in a category of its own. That one goes onto my cunty listed track list. Maybe when i get a new tv, ill see it better, and feel the vibe of that track, but atm, its zero.

jed_tb
24th September 2009, 01:21 PM
sol II for sure, just cant handle the long corners on that one especially on phantom.

OBH
24th September 2009, 02:08 PM
I think chenghou, both forward and backwards are relatively easy once you get used to the 2 difficult corners each track has.

For me personally both ubermalls are the hardest. Very narrow at times, some big time shortcuts, and many corners that can lead to a respawn. SC can be nasty too, but mainly due to being starved of weapons (health) as supposed to the track itself.

IH8YOU
24th September 2009, 04:29 PM
Weird chengou sebenco and ubermall ( both directions ) are my favorites. Dont like any of the Fury tracks, not because they are hard, because they are inconsistent and buggy for me.

Whizzer The Hawk
27th September 2009, 04:01 AM
Probably the most difficult track for me to master is Sebenco Climb reverse, as it's the track I always seem to come close to last place in. It's not because I hit the walls, (I rarely do) it is because I hardly BR on the track and turn the corners too wide.

I play everything, and everyone on Phantom so I hope you're in the same boat. :)

F.E.I.S.A.R
25th November 2010, 11:28 AM
It used to be Chenghou Project Forward because of the reverse bank after the double jump. Now I don't find any track more difficult than others

Jav
25th November 2010, 11:53 AM
Sol 2 Rev for me...

DaMiGi63
28th November 2010, 02:36 PM
Thats a Big Toss-Up between Sebenco Climb & Chenghou Project, but I'll go with Chenghou due to the fact that I still have yet to get my Gold Medal Elite on it.

erich123
28th November 2010, 02:40 PM
Modesto rev l hate it:twisted
Sebenco both forward and rev, its a bumpy ride.
:blarg

Jav
28th November 2010, 02:46 PM
Modesto rev l hate it:twisted
Sebenco both forward and rev, its a bumpy ride.
:blarg

It's gonna beeee a bumpy ride! LOL

F.E.I.S.A.R
28th November 2010, 03:06 PM
Is anyone here thankful(or not) that Arcade Perfect does not include the Fury expansion tracks? Maybe that trophy could be called Fury Arcade Perfect. Can only be obtained after you get the main Arcade Perfect trophy.
Just random thought.
Why is Modesto Heights considered difficult if Citta Nuova is MORE difficult?

erich123
28th November 2010, 03:37 PM
It's gonna beeee a bumpy ride! LOL

LOl, have the song in my head everytime l race on sebenco:nod

Dark_Phantom_89
28th November 2010, 05:13 PM
After having played the game for over 2 years now, I still find Chenghou Forward the hardest track based on the fact that it's my worst time.

OBH
28th November 2010, 05:52 PM
Amphesium. Forwards and reverse.
Tracks so long Ive always found it difficult to have bang on lines for all 5 laps.

Dan Locke
29th November 2010, 08:02 PM
Chenghou Project, forwards. I usually win when I can make it to the end, but I barrel-roll all over the place and end up killing myself more often than not.

Sebenco Climb's a one-trick pony like Manortop was in Wipeout 3; if you can figure out how to take the single type of curve that it has, it's a piece of cake.

Aeroracer
29th November 2010, 08:08 PM
hardest track for me is AP or moa..i call these mug tracks as anyone can win on these its just really about luck..gotta be weapons off 10 laps to spilt the wipeout babies from the top players..

apart from that all tracks are about he same.chengu may be harder but then you really dont need to fly it perfect to win like you would do a easy track.

OBH
29th November 2010, 09:59 PM
AP or moa..i call these mug tracks as anyone can win on these its just really about luck..
You ever raced either Luxoflux, Wotan or Amorbis on Moa? :) You could have 10 boosts and you'd still do well to beat any one of them.
I could probably count number of times ive won on this track against any one of these blokes on one hand lol.

SaturnReturn
29th November 2010, 10:17 PM
I can count my wins on this track against Luxo on one finger. Can you guess which one? :lol Seriously though, I'm always baffled as to where he gets the speed from on that track.

Aeroracer
30th November 2010, 12:15 AM
these are exceptional players..the extreme..

but a bad player has more chance to win on an easy track than a harder track imo...thats why the noobs pick those tracks.they only have to worry about thier opponents not the walls or the falling off and nasty corners.

as for where do those players you mentioned get that extra speed from..
well i think they probally do that turbo br just past the right corner at the top of the hill and they probally do th double br finish or the super turbo br over the finish line post..as well as having a super tight line..

SaturnReturn
30th November 2010, 07:46 PM
Well I was talking about Moa reverse, where I'm pretty sure Luxo at least has a non-intuitive, but insanely fast line around the two corners coming into the second mag-strip.

DjM1zw1z
30th November 2010, 08:00 PM
Its amazing that only 6 people put SOL 2 it was the hardest for me

yeldar2097
30th November 2010, 08:20 PM
Where is Tech De Ra Reverse? It's my worst track by bloody miles
Amphiseum forward comes a close 2nd, can't do that track neither :brickwall

OBH
1st December 2010, 05:07 PM
Well I was talking about Moa reverse, where I'm pretty sure Luxo at least has a non-intuitive, but insanely fast line around the two corners coming into the second mag-strip.

Definitely.
He has similar insane speed on sol2 rev. Had the TT record on that for LONG.

Pity he never makes videos. I think he knows something that he's not sharing :g

blackwiggle
1st December 2010, 10:28 PM
I remember Wellington86 leaving everybody in his dust on the same tracks, and that was with the HD version of FEISAR.
A lot of pilots wouldn't be familiar with him since he retired almost around the time FURY came out.
I sense a few WTF moments to the poor sods who end up racing against him.

mikrucio
2nd December 2010, 06:03 AM
The hardest track for me is...

Vineta K forward.

Yes its true...

Its so hard because everyone can barrel roll spam the track and it makes it a very difficult race...

not to mention the hardest track to crack into the top 40 speed laps.
bah......:-

KGB
2nd December 2010, 08:38 AM
I can count my wins on this track against Luxo on one finger. Can you guess which one? :lol Seriously though, I'm always baffled as to where he gets the speed from on that track.

I asked Luxo ages ago how he was so fast round there, he told me but then told me not to tell Wellington ;). It took me two years to finally nail a sub 2.00.00 time on Moa rev multiplayer and I happened to use luxo's suggestion doing it. SR's right, all he said was forget about the speed pad on the left as you go into the tunnel and keep tight to the right hand side corner instead which lines you up better with the next left hander leading on to the Mag strip.

There's a few people faster than me, so they can either confirm or not if this is Correct.

Aeroracer
2nd December 2010, 11:07 AM
interesting..never would have thought about that but it does kinda take the bend out and kep it straighter.

yeldar2097
2nd December 2010, 11:36 AM
...all he said was forget about the speed pad on the left as you go into the tunnel and keep tight to the right hand side corner instead which lines you up better with the next left hander leading on to the Mag strip.

Yeah that's the Lux line, I remember him explaining it somewhere or other. I'm not sure if he still does it or if that line is actually faster, never really figured it out. I know that in weps off MoaR I tend to gain 0.1 - 0.2 on him at that section but he always munches that back + more at the last section of corners where I swear he must jump over them or something. Of course, you do get fluctuations in the time difference whn playing online due to lag so I'm not entirely sure if any of that's accurate, but it's what happens at my end at any rate. Crazy Dutchman :pirate

Nutcase:259
2nd December 2010, 11:55 AM
mines not on there? Talons Junction.
hate that off set looptheloop that makes you wobble about as you realise you arnt going straight.

then theres that sort of hairpin at the end that i either go in too earlly and faceplat the inside wall. all leave it too late and grind along the outside :brickwall

i used to hate modesto. but ive gotten over my fear off that long bend and i actually quite like chengou rev now. ive realised that the first corner chicane can be straightlined and the 2nd to last corner right angle i just throw it in there and see what happens. bit like every corner on sebenco reverse :rock

gordo1974
3rd December 2010, 08:38 PM
Absolutely with Nutcase.
Don't like Talonzzzzz as
1) damn mag strip non straightness and
2) just can't get interested in it enough, just dull.
3) face plant into the hairpin.

CP fwd, however, when you nail that track (e.g. side shift right on the first right corner after the tunnel, after the adverse amber left turn) you really nail it:rock

haiku
4th December 2010, 01:19 AM
My worst tracks in the order of how much I dislike playing them (least to most).

Amphiseum
The only thing I don't like about this is that Amphiseum Reverse is my favorite track in the game, yet it's forward version is just so uninteresting. Also, in phantom, I tend to go off track a lot on that first part before the drop off. I know there is a way to do that part ace and even get a BR off there, but I can't seem to figure it out.

Ubermall Reverse
I'm beginning to love this more and more as I practice it on Speed Lap. My weak points are the first chicane after the down ramp but I am starting to hit that 80% of the time. However, I simply cannot do the Turbo BR onto the hill. I have watched Hellfire's tutorial, I have practiced it so many times and I just fail constantly. Open to any other coaching on that.

I do pretty well just jumping the corner before the hill and getting off a BR so I can do the two other BRs at the top of the hill and then coming down. Once I can do that part consistently well, Ubermall Reverse will be a strong point for me.

Chenghou Project Reverse
It's depressing for me to see everyone else hit that shortcut with the turbo BR off the first hill and cut 2.5 seconds off a lap, and I just slam into the side of the track and fall, or, even when I do make it to the other side, I just slide into the wall and grind through the rest of the turn. I see people pull this part off so often that it must be way easier than I am making it, yet I just can't get it.

Sol 2
I can race this track fine, but I always dislike it because I never win in multiplayer. Maybe it's because I race Icaras and it's fat ass just can't keep the corners tight enough? When people just zip by me on those tight turns I get so frustrated.

Sol 2 reverse
Another one I rarely win at. It's that first hairpin. If you side shift through that turn you can pull off a BR but it's very hard for me to land the BR and not grind into the wall. If I could figure out how to get past that section more fluidly, I would really start to love this track.

Talons Junction
Boring, and it's a pickup hoarding fest. Whoever leads the first lap is going to win that race.

Talons Junction Reverse
No one ever plays it, so I have never really learned it well. In any case it's just as boring as TJ Fwd. And Studio Liverpool.... WTF. Why would you color the track the same color as the speed pads? There is just nothing I like about either TJ track.

SaturnReturn
4th December 2010, 10:19 PM
Yeah that's the Lux line, I remember him explaining it somewhere or other.

Might have been the same time he was explaining it to me, in a chatbox. But I didn't really understand it because I tried and seemed to fail. Maybe I will try again and hope I'm better at it now.

MetaKraken
6th December 2010, 05:29 PM
The hardest tracks for me are:

Talon's Junction - The corners are somewhat daunting to master, and I'm not used to it on Phantom class, with Pilot Assist Off. I'm only suited for Venom and Flash for this track, so it's not like I've played it on Pulse.

Modesto Heights - I'mma probably stick to either FEISAR, Assegai, or Harimau, so even if I master this track 50 times, the corners.... well, you get what I mean, since I'm not big on Phantom class.

Chenghou Project - To be honest, I just get AMBUSHED on the first tight left turn. Maybe I would've held back and let them pile up on each other, I could take the lead with ease :P.

Metropia (Reverse) - The blind corner's a nightmare after climbing up from a large drop, no matter how many times I master it, to be honest :|.

DjM1zw1z
6th December 2010, 08:43 PM
why is everyone bringing up modesto heights, Its not a good course for racing but why is everyone grown somesort of mini hate field against it.

Elk
7th December 2010, 02:41 PM
I always have trouble racing in Sebenco Climb; I guess it's the sloped turns and trying to barrel roll certain parts of the track.

Oryx Crake
14th December 2010, 04:56 PM
I dont really have a least faveourite track so to speak I have a few hate corners though...

but I was thinking on moa reverse that luxo line just before the second magstrip is what I've been doing most of the time and I can see it works great(of course I mess up all over the rest of the track so it doesn't really matter) the thing is that for that to work in your favour you absolutely cannot mess up the second turn there or you loose time instead, compared to the speed pad line.

I also noticed that luxo does something on the 2 last corners just after the magstrip, where he gets in really close to the left wall in the first corner which lets him sort of cut the last corner there in a diagonal fashion. I noticed this because I use that line on moa forward and that always buys me a few meters,(again I mess up alot on the rest of the track so on the whole it doesn't matter much) especially online as people tend to wanna get that weapon pad there.

R3BU5ER
14th December 2010, 05:26 PM
Well, when talking phantom offcourse, I hate chenghou forward... The first shortcut on ubermall also still grinds me. Bloody scares me everytime I'm heading towards it :( About Moa rev: I trie to take that corner without the speedpad...just quick sideshift into right and then quickly sharp into that left corner...never knew how others do that track, but that's how I take it. Last corner is also crucial...almost kissing the Walls. If you want high rank there it's defenitly no noob track. I love it! :d I think I have #7 time on multiplayer phantom now, but I'm certain luxoflux is 2 times there lol

Dark_Phantom_89
14th December 2010, 07:59 PM
why is everyone bringing up modesto heights, Its not a good course for racing but why is everyone grown somesort of mini hate field against it.

Because the tunnel section is far too narrow and it becomes absolute chaos when you're racing with 7 other experienced pilots. ;)

mic-dk
15th December 2010, 03:34 PM
Indeed, an 8 player race on Modesto is not helping anyones bloodpressure. Since the vote was originally cast, I must admit I have grown a bit fond of Modesto forwards. I actually it's passable as a racetrack with a maximum of 4 pilots. Especially with weapons off.

Mod rev should still be deleted though... ;)

F.E.I.S.A.R
15th December 2010, 03:58 PM
I think that for Offline racing,Modesto Heights can have 8 ships on the track with weapons on.Online Racing, restrict it to less than or equal to 4.Weapons on or off,your mileage may vary.

yeldar2097
15th December 2010, 04:26 PM
Because the tunnel section is far too narrow and it becomes absolute chaos when you're racing with 7 other experienced pilots. ;)

Or one phat-ass Mirage.... :rolleyes:

:g

Twister
25th December 2010, 12:54 AM
Sebenco Climb irritates the crap out of me every time. Closely followed by Chenghou.

Challenger #001
25th December 2010, 06:39 AM
Yeah, but that leaves MRRev perfect for 1v1s, Speed Laps, Time Trials, ZBs and Detonators. ^^

And anyone who complains about that track obviously isn't good enough at it to get to the front by lap 1. :P

Twister
25th December 2010, 09:43 AM
And after I had that small bitch, I discovered a method of short-cutting Sebenco and it is now far less annoying. I should play a bit more before I post :P

Turbo-ing off the peak. Works every time!

Rennfisch
9th January 2011, 03:59 PM
Sol2 forward / backwards.....no matter. I'm ALWAYS falling of this track. At least once per lap!! :frown:

CPROSICK
22nd January 2011, 11:21 PM
It's that left corner after the double jump near the beginning (in Forward)

it slopes down and turns, and sometimes I end up in the 'bleachers':brickwall

I enjoy playing the track now,,it just took a few hundred times to figure it out better.:robot

MegaGeeza22
10th February 2011, 04:35 AM
I hate all of the fury races... they are just ridiculous! when people continually pick these tracks i soon leave throwing all my toys out the pram lol.
so i would say Modesto Heights is the worst for me. also ubermalls last corner is a race loser for me on phantom:mad:
Sebenco» and Metropia» are my favourites!:twisted

Cyberio
19th February 2011, 11:44 PM
Chengou Project forwards like hell.

Racing online with the elite is like losing for 20 seconds or so.

Xpand
20th February 2011, 11:13 AM
Modesto heights, normal and reverse... I mean, in pure it's alright, but in HD... wow... :dizzy

LG65
22nd February 2011, 01:33 PM
Sebenco Climb, for me, is so ridiculously difficult. I mean, in Pure it was not too much of a hassle, but this is not Pure! HD's Sebenco Climb is unforgivingly hard and I could not even win a race on Novice (currently playing through Campaign mode, BTW)! I literally had to try it over and over again several times and prayed that I would eke a win.

Crash8308
25th February 2011, 01:07 AM
Tech De Ra for me. I can never seem to go fast enough. even on novice against the computer its rediculous.

Electromancer
9th March 2011, 01:17 PM
I find Chengou reverse one of my "better tracks". But MOD Heights reverse is just so difficult for me to master.

Aeroracer
11th March 2011, 01:23 AM
for me it was ubermall..i practiced more than any other but never cracked it 100%..
anyone can do ubermall but to do it right is an artform in it self..

Sagiftangeri
25th March 2011, 11:07 AM
Its chenghou frw for me, without the shadow of a doubt, ubermall rew being close second.

I am quite surprised to see Modesto being hated that much, the only 'hard' part is the big U turn (especially on rev), other than that its a straightforward track.

I guess to each one its own :)

greenymac
25th March 2011, 11:38 AM
Its definitely chenghou for me as well... The weird sloped left hander after the first jump, but b4 the first mini tunnel steals my lunch money and calls me a nerd everyday....

feisar rocket
31st March 2011, 03:01 AM
Sebenco Climb is pretty easy. So is Modesto. Chenghou is easy after the sharp turn.

MH foward: Kinda hard when your in the tunel, just up to the chichain.

CP foward/rev: Just the sharp turn.

SC foward: After the turning area*, if you use a turbo before going downhill, you'll get mad air!

Ubermall: Hard in Pure, easier in HD.

Sol: Way to easy... well near by the 2 interloops is foolish.

*= after 1st hill, where you make 2/3 turns in a row. The downhill into the cave is after here.

ID_7of9
6th May 2011, 12:48 PM
I love almost all tracks, especially all fury tracks. In the beginning my favourite track was chengou reverse, now i hate them. lol

greenymac
6th May 2011, 01:17 PM
I hate chenghou project fwd. absolutely hate it. That goes for tech de ra fwd too.

slow-train
6th May 2011, 04:19 PM
i luv sebenco fwd and most hd tracks,but i never have liked any of the fury tracks,i always thought they look cheap and i didnt even bother with the fury campaign!
but i'll say modesto rev is the track i dislike most !!!

Tiduch
6th May 2011, 04:43 PM
Tech de ra reverse :|

ID_7of9
6th May 2011, 05:35 PM
i luv sebenco fwd and most hd tracks,but i never have liked any of the fury tracks,i always thought they look cheap and i didnt even bother with the fury campaign!
but i'll say modesto rev is the track i dislike most !!!

@ slow-train: waaahh! I LOVE Modesto reverse!!! ;D

Aeroracer
6th May 2011, 09:55 PM
Tech de ra reverse :|

i find that weird you choose that as a hard track i wasnt too bad at it myself...

never even really practiced it i just seemed to be able to hold a really tight line..

perhaps some tracks are just natrulaly harder for some than others..

but then i find it weird that i still have trouble being consistant on ap even though ive played more than any other track..well i did ..i dont really play anymore..

slow-train
6th May 2011, 10:04 PM
hi 7,seems like forever since we last battled on the tracks! modesto fwd is ok for me,probably my favourite fury track,but ive always found modesto rev a pain in the but! i just cant memorize the track for some unknown reason,n im real clumsy on it! so when im in a room n the host switches tracks to modesto rev,i usually make a sharp exit lol
i think its the blue tint to fury tracks that affect my old eyes lol:P

yusik
8th May 2011, 05:26 PM
modesto reverse is also my favorite :nod

chenghou always gets the worst out of me for some reason :turd

nick98
7th July 2011, 04:23 PM
Sebenco Climb,i can't win at Phantom Class in Meltdown! :bomb

UB3R~JKP
8th July 2011, 08:10 PM
Seb reverse makes me cry. :(

lorezstar
9th July 2011, 09:46 AM
Sebenco rev is my nemesis. with chenghou making me grind my teeth every time

XR_GTR
9th July 2011, 03:38 PM
Chenghou Project, NO CONTEST.

It makes my autistic, self-deprecating, overly perfectionist self feel bad every time. Even when I win. Hairpin after a long sweeper = heart breaker.

a3a33a3abf
9th July 2011, 07:30 PM
Just for you guys to know, this mostly depends on how and which ship the driver uses. Sol 2 on a Feisar is much easier than flying it with Icaras or Piranha.

PS: Sebenco Climb, you just suck so hard with my Icaras. I was so bored, I used Triakis and actually made a Record, took me 4 days to break it with my Icaras.. xD

a3a33a3abf
9th July 2011, 07:32 PM
PSS: @Aeroracer Need help with UberMall? 1 month user got to top 500 with no help.. ;)

trackripper
11th July 2011, 04:19 PM
I have no problems with all the tracks in the poll, mainly because I had Pure and I know the FWD variants like the back of my hand, and the REV variants are somewhat similar. Tracks I hate? Ubermall, Talon's Junction... Basically all the ones from Pulse that I don't know. :P

leungbok
11th July 2011, 09:36 PM
Tracks I hate? Ubermall, Talon's Junction... Basically all the ones from Pulse that I don't know. :P
Ubermall's from pure ? ;)

Medusa
12th July 2011, 02:56 AM
PSS: @Aeroracer Need help with UberMall? 1 month user got to top 500 with no help.. ;)

ROFL!!!! One of the last people in the world that would ever need help in Ubermall...

Dusk118
12th July 2011, 03:45 AM
All the Pure reverse tracks, because I come from Pure, and I'm not used to racing those tracks in that direction.

trackripper
12th July 2011, 08:18 AM
Ubermall's from pure ? ;)

Is it? O_o Was it in any of the expansion packs? I never got any of those...

leungbok
12th July 2011, 10:14 AM
Gamma pack ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kQa5HLZWZg

trackripper
12th July 2011, 10:26 AM
...I stand corrected then. :P

4tonmantis
13th July 2011, 08:05 PM
sebenco climb has to be my least favorite of all the tracks, however sc reverse is probably one of my more favorite tracks, flying downhill with the twists and turns mixed with as much brs as possible, i find to be rather enloyable

but yea sebenco climb really flips my s**t

trackripper
13th July 2011, 08:08 PM
I'm just glad that they didn't include Citta Nuova from Pure in the HD tracklist, now that track was a BITCH.

siriusglee
16th July 2011, 05:46 AM
Chenghou Project reverse. Come on mang. You already got all these turns.

Why you gotta make it in reverse?

trackripper
16th July 2011, 11:58 AM
Chenghou Project honestly isn't all that bad, I don't see why people are frustrated by it, its only the hairpin and the chicane near the "pits" that pose any significant challenge...

MrSmadSmartAlex
16th July 2011, 02:05 PM
I'm just glad that they didn't include Citta Nuova from Pure in the HD tracklist, now that track was a BITCH.

It was the best track. :D

trackripper
16th July 2011, 03:24 PM
Turning autopilot on at the 90* corner section was manic. :P I kept looking at the screen and thinking "I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die..." since it takes the section at full speed :P And it only occasionally makes it out the other side, I should add.

ion harvest
17th July 2011, 09:28 PM

haha. Clever. I hate moa and wanted to vote for that but there is no option for it. I voted chenghou reverse instead.

I used to hate modesto but it has become one of my favourite tracks now :)

UB3R~JKP
17th July 2011, 09:33 PM
Moa is awesome Ion! ;)

XR_GTR
18th July 2011, 02:45 AM
Modesto = <3

Whizawk
20th July 2011, 05:56 PM
Sebence and Modesto aren't really that difficult once you get the grasps, but the other two Chenghou and Sol II (both pairs' names rhyme!) can be all over the place sometimes for me. :(

trackripper
20th July 2011, 06:26 PM
Sebenco Reverse is horrible. Sebenco Forward is nicer :P Sol 2 sometimes is a nightmare, sometimes is amazing, and I only really hate Metropia and Ubermall now because I don't know the track :P

Whizawk
20th July 2011, 09:26 PM
I'm neat at SebencoR, but I'm completely useless at SebenceF. I guess my only reason for it being that I'm better suited to traverse down the climb rarther than up.

trackripper
20th July 2011, 09:33 PM
My excuse is Sebenco R isn't in Pure. I know Sebenco F much better, the hairpins somehow seem less sharp than on R.

ThoughtfulSystem_95
19th August 2014, 06:07 AM
Chenghou Project was a total nightmare for me. Especially that sharp hairpin at the beginning of the track. Took me a few tries to complete that course on Phantom class.

terra-wrists
19th August 2014, 01:36 PM
I don't actually have a least fave track anymore - I like them all, some more than others but no way could I single out a track for this thread.

For me, all the tracks are just amazingly thought out, wonderfully assembled and flow like butter over toast. But that's what you get from practice.

Once upon a time (2011), I used to hate ubermall reverse - but then I started taking some dumb risks online and it paid off; now, I just love it.

MyNameIsBom
20th August 2014, 10:14 AM
Hold that thought, I suck at every single track that is basic, eg Moa Therma, Anulpha Pass etc. Challenging tracks; such as Chenghou and Sebenco? Bring it on!

terra-wrists
20th August 2014, 05:15 PM
Gotta admit, it's a little harder for pro's to win on the basic tracks (not really basic as such, but because they are the first ones presented in the game) such as vineta k, anulpha and moa, because they're the most raced tracks I think. So everyone has experience on those, whereas I know players who still don't like sebenco and the rest even after 2 years of racing...

...My girl beat me on moa reverse two nights ago :D I was really proud lol

Zzonkmiles
20th August 2014, 06:29 PM
Actually, the hardest track for me is Ubermall Reverse, but that wasn't an option. So I voted for Sol 2 reverse. I don't do a lot of regular races, but I know that Ubermall and Sol 2 are my two worst tracks for zoning.

Snakenator1
20th August 2014, 10:08 PM
For me the tracks I still struggle with are both Chengou projects and sol2 reverse, but if I had to choose one of them I would definitely say that Sol2 reverse is much harder for me as the lines feel more punishing to stick to on that track.

TeabagMcFrag
25th August 2014, 12:44 AM
both Modesto variants and Sol 2 reverse for me.

AGSys
25th August 2014, 10:22 PM
Definitely Sebenco Climb rev. I don't know why but I just can't seem to get the hang of that one no matter what I try.

mannjon
26th August 2014, 01:22 AM
Sebenco Forward... and my reason is more of a superstitious reason: I just never get the turbo's I need in the right place, and as a result, I always barrel roll more often than I should. I even know all the right spots and have good lines and such, it just seems like my unlucky track.

AGSys
26th August 2014, 03:01 AM
Lol mannjon, SS and BR, SS and BR, SS and BR every single time there's a tiny bump. I can't help it xD

dmcclusky1234
31st August 2014, 02:09 AM
I say sebenco because the bumps and other stuff:)