PDA

View Full Version : Future trophies

CJS
6th August 2009, 10:22 AM
And please, SL, not all bronze this time!
Ideas: In Detonator mode, clear 100% mines on Sinucit (silver) / without EMP (gold)
In Zone mode, reach Zone 55 on Citta Nuova (silver)
A Beat Zico-style trophy for Staten Park (gold)
In any speed class, win a perfect race on Sebenco Peak (gold)
Win a Phantom Elite gold medal on Khara Descent, without using barrel rolls, in Time Trial (silver)
Something hard to do with Manor Top (silver)

blackwiggle
6th August 2009, 11:37 AM
Mate I don't want to come across as a forum NAZI but with a little bit of ,even browsing, didn't even need a search, you would of seen FUTURE WIPEOUT thread.
Not that I give a ==== ,but the MOD's do.
Just trying to save you from negative rep.:)

XBARNSTERX
6th August 2009, 11:42 AM
Mate I don't want to come across as a forum NAZI but with a little bit of ,even browsing, didn't even need a search, you would of seen FUTURE WIPEOUT thread.
Not that I give a ==== ,but the MOD's do.
Just trying to save you from negative rep.:)

so thoughtful :)

sny
6th August 2009, 11:47 AM
With regards to trophies added with DLC, I read somewhere that there is a limit of about 1350 points that can be allocated to trophies. Obviously bronze trophies "cost" the least amount of points, silver a little more (I'm guessing about the "price" of two bronze ones), and gold a lot more. I hope this explains why SL decided to add about a dozen bronze ones instead of, say, two golds and a silver.

(hope this gets merged to the aforementioned Wipeout Future topic, it seems to be a frequently asked question)

Lance
6th August 2009, 03:10 PM
We mods just LOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVE doing extra work.
There's also a 'suggested patches' for Fury thread. Hmmmm... what to do what to do. I should be walking down to the bank to withdraw enough cash to continue my existence.... hmmmm.... what to do..............................

uh.... later dudes; I'm outta here. :g

XBARNSTERX
6th August 2009, 04:02 PM
@ Lance lol

Sven
6th August 2009, 10:33 PM
Ideas: In Detonator mode, clear 100% mines on Sinucit (silver) / without EMP (gold)
Pretty sure these would be impossible because of the split part...

Darkdrium777
6th August 2009, 11:31 PM
I can't clear 80% of the mines on any track, simply because in stages 12-14, there's just too many mines and not enough bullets.
If it were possible however to clear 100% of the mines, then yes I'd say it's possible to do it on Sinucit without the EMP, you just have to be a little clever xD

tileon
6th August 2009, 11:49 PM
like, you go round the hole like on a roundabout. Like a holeabout? :donut

I'm holeabout new tracks and all, but the cleverest way to clear all the mines would be to simply to observe that neither the mines nor the track ever existed.

... .. ShaZam!!!

I am officially on top of the Sinucit detonator leaderboard, am I not? :beer

PS : And you go round for the other section too. Dangerous!

Sven
8th August 2009, 03:17 AM
Yeah, I tend to do best at Detonator when I avoid it...

CJS
8th August 2009, 06:46 AM
lol I was pretty suprised when I saw that there was no 'what pisses you off most in eliminator mode' thread already, so I was waiting for that... ps. I've only ever even made it to stage 14 twice, and that was on Coridon 12

CJS
9th August 2009, 07:05 AM
like, you go round the hole like on a roundabout. Like a holeabout?

Thing is, in Pure Zone mode your shields start getting eaten the instant you turn to go the wrong way... Only 10% per lap, -10% per mine you hit... I'd like to see anyone get to stage 6 like that lol