PDA

View Full Version : North American WWC Schedule

Vartazian
6th August 2009, 12:48 AM
This Thread is for Organization of The NORTH AMERICAN WIPEOUT TEAM's Matches in the World cup.

Lets get our FOR SURE times we cant race set and get some races going for september!

France Sept 5th - 20:00 GMT - Saturday Victory! NA 281 - FRA 182
AVAILABLE:
-Vartazian (Main)
-TarotCardKiller (Main)
-TheFrostE (Main)
-DeepMix
-Feisar31 (Backup)
UNAVAILABLE:
-Kyonshi
-RedScar (Main)

The Flying Dutchmen : Sept 13th Sunday Victory! NA 237 TFD 228
AVAILABLE:
Vartazian (Main)
TarotCardKiller (Main)
TheFrostE (Main)
DeepMix (Main)
UNAVAILABLE:
-
Team Italy Sept 27th Sunday Victory! NA 299 ITA 165
AVAILABLE:
Vartazian (Main)
TarotCardKiller (Main)
Kyonshi (Main)
TehRedScar (Sub)
UNAVAILABLE:
-
Team Austria - No Race
SEMI FINALS
Team Austrailia / New Zealand - Oct 18th Time 23:00 -6 GMT Victory! NA 199 ANZ 170
AVAILABLE:
Vartazian (Main)
TarotCardKiller (Main)
DeepMix (Main)
Feisar31 (Sub)
UNAVAILABLE:
- RedScar
FINALS
TBA

A Word from Var - Not Much can be said at this point. Were in the Finals! Undefeated and in the finals! Congratulations to everyone who worked to make it to this Point. TCK,FrostE,Kyonshi,Deepmix,Feisar31 You guys have all raced Pheonominaly and we deserve this!

Nothing can Stop us now. We are going to win!

~Var

RedScar
6th August 2009, 03:27 AM
Well I will probably be moving in to my apartment at school from the 4th-7th, and prob won't have interent till the 7th. Feel free to book races and use a backup for that weekend.

OBH
6th August 2009, 04:35 PM
september 1st - NA WO Team books a defeated flight home :g:beer

XBARNSTERX
6th August 2009, 04:38 PM
lmao , throwing in the towel already:clap

RedScar
6th August 2009, 08:02 PM
OBH get outta our thread :P
We saved you guys in the War and yes........we are still using that to poke fun

TheFrostE
6th August 2009, 09:26 PM
ill be able to give definites closer to the end of this month when fall semester starts at college

Vartazian
6th August 2009, 09:38 PM
Personally Ithought it was more fishy that Britain is in the bracket without france and the Dutchmen ;)

OBH
7th August 2009, 06:38 PM
Personally Ithought it was more fishy that Britain is in the bracket without france and the Dutchmen ;)

haha! funny man! :g pity i need to spread some rep round before i do it again!

You can ask SaturnReturn about the seeding! I think he was just giving his dutch team the fairest, but easiest ride he could :beer

TarotCardKiller
7th August 2009, 08:49 PM
haha! funny man! :g pity i need to spread some rep round before i do it again!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n1W6_L1ZOg Just in case it doesn't work, its a video of War's "Why Can't We Be Friends"

*cough* back on topic... Like FrostE, I'll have a more definitive schedule towards September. Weekends seem like they'd be best though.

SaturnReturn
9th August 2009, 09:32 PM
I had a tough time balancing the groups. It was originally different, but one group had all European teams in and one group had USA, Japan and Australia, which was no good at all in terms of time zones. I tried to balance teams with respect to ability and also make it as convenient as possible to arrange matches. At the time I did the groups Connavar's site was unavailable. Even now that it's available it's hard to judge as Canada and the USA are separate so I can't directly compare in using the International 2 ranking. Rankings don't mean much anyway. England and France are, IMO, top seeds. Then the Dutch and NA, JAP, or NOR can be split up pretty much any way you like. NA as a team and Japan too are pretty much unknown quantities due to limited play against their members because of the different time zones. Team Nordic have beaten the Dutch before, so have France and England.
Overall, the groups are fairly well balanced. End of.

Maybe banter should stay in a different thread so that these schedules can be kept clean to aid organisation.

kaori
9th August 2009, 10:02 PM
Hello Team N-A. Team France propose you a date for the WWC match between us.
Saturday 5th September 20.00 GMT or Sunday 6th September 19.00 GMT

Are you ok ?

Vartazian
14th August 2009, 10:00 AM
Vartazian Starts University on Sept 4th. I suggest we get one of our 4 races done before hand.

kaori
16th August 2009, 06:46 PM
Can I validate saturday 5th september 20.00 GMT for our meeting ?
(= 22.00 in Paris)

Vartazian
16th August 2009, 09:34 PM
Thats a no go for me at least Kaori, I start school on the fourth. it owuld have to be on the weekend.

RedScar
16th August 2009, 11:57 PM
You start school on a Friday? The 5th is a Saturday Vart.

DividedXZero
17th August 2009, 12:22 AM
I'm in central time. 6mp to 12am Mon-Fri if needed.
:)

Vartazian
17th August 2009, 02:06 AM
Okay guys. we meed to get this mess sorted out.

TCK and I have talked about this, and have decided that DXZ has taken the time out of his schedule to come to our Scheduled Thurs, Friday Practices to become a Main.

We need to get things in order here. Mains cannot be dissappearing as often as they are and DXZ has filled in the void that our team has desperatley been needing to fill for WWC.

If anybody has any questions please forward them to me as TCK is unavailable at the moment.

As for times. We need EVERYONE TO POST in here. The fact that other teams already have matches scheduled and were runnign around accomplishing nothing is a pure disgrace.

Lets get our Act together and get a few matches planned for the end of August.

RedScar
17th August 2009, 05:16 AM
oh also, I've been kinda busy with RL, so I haven't been able to touch my PS3

Vartazian
17th August 2009, 09:37 AM
I propose a match against italy for August 28th. we can determine time at a later date after this Date is OKAY-ed if I hear no Disagreements for this time, I will Challenge italy within the next 2 days.

ShawnFrecle
19th August 2009, 11:38 AM
Hi all, hi Vartazian. The day you selected, Friday the 28th i think it's ok. For us means at 9pm, and this is good; but before confirm this date I take until the end of the week for discuss the time in our social groups with the others :D. I write a message here saturday or sunday, that's ok :)?

Vartazian
20th August 2009, 03:27 AM
Will September 3rd work for you? I have school on the 4th I believe.

ShawnFrecle
24th August 2009, 10:52 AM
Hi Vartazian, sorry for the late answer, but the holyday are finishing and everyone is taking the last sun (except me :DDD)... Well, seems that for us will be hard to race before the 5 september, our captain and his vice are busy, but we know the rules, so if you want to race, 4 drivers will be available. (also if the strongest pilots are unalaivable sic). So if you can I propose to race in a weekend like 12 or 13 september, 18, 19 or 20 september, 25, 26 or 27 september. Again, if you want race before these dates, no problem, but will be better for us to pospone the race :DD. I let the last decision to you :)))

TheFrostE
24th August 2009, 06:01 PM
i have not disappeared as a main guys...im just not on my PS3 24/7 or on here. its summer time and its nice out, im a pretty active guy. i still play a lot of WO and i gave you both my phone number so things like "where the F*** is everone" were not said about me. im still here and stilll active...maybe more MSGing and contact on a personal level though ps3 chat and stuff would be better instead of posting 1 thing on the forum saying "ok these are the times...be there" and dont contact anyone to remind them or confirm anything on a personal level, which i think could solve some of this. But if you guys have replaced me or whatever let me know so i'm not trying to organize things for nothing.

FrostE out.

Vartazian
24th August 2009, 10:38 PM
September Fifth has been Agreed upon for a battle against team france. Please post in here if you are unable to Attend.

ShawnFrecle
25th August 2009, 12:33 PM
13th September will work for you guys? Sunday?

DividedXZero
25th August 2009, 01:09 PM
September Fifth has been Agreed upon for a battle against team france. Please post in here if you are unable to Attend.

It would help if you provide times to better coordinate this.

Thanks

Vartazian
25th August 2009, 08:39 PM
The time was posted. 20:00 GMT (22:00) for them. I cant go and convert timezones for everybody.

DividedXZero
25th August 2009, 11:06 PM
I did not ask for a time conversion (though it is appreciated). ;)

You stated September 5th but not the hour (within the 24hr span that consist September 5th).

I found (22:00) under France's schedule

Edit: I'm over thinking it.....LOL, found info updated/edited on 1st post (Go figure, the obvious place) :redface:

Kyonshi
26th August 2009, 12:08 AM
Unfortunately, i wont be able to attend the race, im gonna be at my buddy's wedding.

It sucks though that its always bad timing for me :(

RedScar
26th August 2009, 06:17 AM
I will probably be moving into my new apartment on the 4/5th, so I have to follow Kyonshi. That should be the only time I won't be able to race though, unless something comes up last moment.

Vartazian
26th August 2009, 07:59 AM
ATTENTION: Subs - this is your time to shine! we currently have a MAIN that is unable to race in WWC. Please if you are a sub, state if you can participate in the WWC Race against france! The other mains will discuss who is best fitted for the job.

Thanks!

~Var
p.s im also kind of worried that im the only pilot that is Available so far for the Race. We need everything we can get to race the french!

TarotCardKiller
26th August 2009, 11:53 AM
I should be able to join as well on the 5th so sign me up.

I'll text FrostE if you haven't already, and send some PMS to F31, DXZ, and LaP. 10 days is still enough time to organize it. If there are not enough pilots then we can outsource.

It'd also be best to have 5 pilots register just in case someone connection messes up.

THanks for organizing this Vart. Weekends seem like preferable days for matches. I say, schedule any weekend and we'll work with it, but if you schedule a weekday (including Friday), let us know first.

edit: check out Saturn's scheduling idea on the Flying Dutchman's WC schedule. He's reserved weekends for each country and he has us down for the 26th and 27th, so we should probably confirm that weekend. It'd be best not to confirm a day, we can do that as we get closer.

I was looking at other countries in our groups schedules; we can try to fit Austria in the 2nd weekend and Italy in the 3rd weekend of September. (just ideas) Since you're the one scheduling the matches, you can do w/e you want. 2 matches in one weekend will be fine,

Again, thanks.

Feisar31
26th August 2009, 07:28 PM
Sorry for not keeping in touch guys.

That sucks that RedScar and Kyonshi won't be available. :frown: As for me ... I think I can make it. I'm hesitant to confirm it right now as things have been a little hectic lately. I'll try and see if there are any potential conflicts I'm forgetting. If DividedXZero or LoudandProud can definitely take the spot then that's fine with me. Either way, I'll try to show up to offer backup / moral support.

(Side note: I didn't realize the WWC was HD tracks and HD ships only! I guess I'll put aside the Fury Piranha for a while...)

TheFrostE
26th August 2009, 08:56 PM
3pm Saturday should be fine for me guys, count me in :)

Vartazian
26th August 2009, 11:36 PM
Still need one for for our Skirmish with the french! Subs, Sign up!

djKyoto
27th August 2009, 08:54 AM
Get those dirty French :+ :D

DividedXZero
28th August 2009, 01:26 PM
I'm available Mon-Fri between 5:15pm-12:30am
(On Fridays nights it doesnt matter how late it is)

Vartazian
29th August 2009, 09:48 PM
I just recieved a message from LaP saying he no longer wants to participate in WWC.... Now we need a 8th for the WWC team.

RedScar
29th August 2009, 09:58 PM
LaP WHY! Sad to see you bow out although I'm sure you have a reason.
Well I just confirmed with rogers when my internet will be installed, Sept 7th. So I will be unable to compete till after that vart, although I've already stated that I can't make the french/NA meet.

DeepMix
30th August 2009, 12:50 AM
i would like to join if u let me, some of you already raced against me before so you know im pretty speedy hehe

Vartazian
30th August 2009, 12:59 AM
Deep has stated he is available for the French Race.

We now have the four racers needed for the race against france. Best of luck to both sides.

Feisar31
30th August 2009, 09:46 PM
OK, well I can confirm now that I would be available on Saturday...

Vartazian
31st August 2009, 01:43 AM
F31 we still need someone to be on call of someone cant race.

SaturnReturn
2nd September 2009, 10:26 PM
Hey guys. I'm trying to arrange matches for the Dutchmen. Currently I have 3 Dutchmen available this coming Sunday (6th September). If you are available I can push and try to find another player and possibly a 5th as a backup player so that we could have a match. It's probably too short notice, but I thought I would try.

Vartazian
2nd September 2009, 10:57 PM
Hey Sat it will be difficult to get our PLayers in for a mtach against the flying Dutchmen we already have a match against france on the fifth. perhaps moving it back a week would work better for us. Ill get a role call for our team ASAP.

SaturnReturn
2nd September 2009, 11:05 PM
We might have France on the 12th. But the 13th may be possible, or the 19th or 20th.

Vartazian
2nd September 2009, 11:08 PM
Alright Ill get a hold of my team and see what we can work out.

~Var Out.

tug_14
5th September 2009, 12:09 PM
stinky cheese knock on your door ! 8 hours till you suffocate

SaturnReturn
5th September 2009, 09:52 PM
Hi, the Dutchmen just lost a player that was available for the 13th September as he remembered a bit late that it is his wedding anniversary that day. At least he remembered, eh?

So currently I only have two players. I'll still see if I can get a team together and let you know.

Vartazian
6th September 2009, 02:20 AM
Good to know. We can do a 3v3 if needed

ShawnFrecle
6th September 2009, 01:50 PM
Hi guys. Will sunday the 27th work for you to race with Italy?

SaturnReturn
8th September 2009, 07:16 PM
Hey Vartazian. Availability is still low for the 13th, but France have cancelled for the 12th. Would you be able to fill that slot on Saturday 12th? Sorry to change it again. Let me know.

Vartazian
14th September 2009, 04:07 AM
Accepted Challenge Against Itally For Sunday the 27th. Registration will be opened Now.

RedScar
14th September 2009, 04:18 AM
Well nothing planned and I can't say how busy I will be with school. At best I can confirm that I can be a sub if someone can't make it.

Vartazian
14th September 2009, 04:31 AM
I listed you as a Sub for now. I hoping that we can get some of the subs in for some races Against Italy. I know Kyonshi was really interested. and he was Really upset when he didnt make the Mains Cut. so Im thinking I might step down and let him take mt place instead for WWC.

TarotCardKiller
14th September 2009, 10:35 AM
Count me in

Kyonshi
14th September 2009, 12:07 PM
VoilĂ*, im signing up for the Italian challenge! :)

TarotCardKiller
15th September 2009, 04:18 AM
It'd be a great idea if we let the pilots that haven't raced yet represent N. America against Italy this 27th. The ones that haven't raced are Kyonshi, RedScar, DividedXZero, and Feisar31. I see that Kyonshi and RS have signed up (good luck guys =]); if we need to, we can fill up the remaining spots with the ones that have raced. What do you think ? We have time to plan this so no rush.

Vartazian
15th September 2009, 05:13 AM
I was thinking that we keep 1-2 of the mains (deep said he would sit out) and let a few of the other pilots stand in. This would be the case for germany as well. 2 for one 2 for the other.

RedScar
15th September 2009, 05:58 AM
Well fyi if this week is any indication my school is giving me no time to slack off. I will try and make it on to play some WO but right now school is way more important.

Stupid WWC, next one better be during the xmas break or summer.

yeldar2097
15th September 2009, 11:52 AM
So who are you kicking out of your team now that Deep has arrived? can't have 9 peopleo n a team now can we :P

/shitstirring

TarotCardKiller
15th September 2009, 04:13 PM
LoudandProud resigned and we replaced him with Deep.

yeldar2097
15th September 2009, 04:38 PM
Okey dokey, was just a bit confused by the main WWC thread innit.

We're still not on speaking terms though, just so you know :P

:g

LOUDandPROUD
25th September 2009, 04:42 PM
Hey guys...sorry for bailing on you all. The reason is simply because I haven't been playing WO lately...not for about a month now. I've been catching up on games that have been sitting on my shelf...finished up Bioshock...played through Mirror's Edge...now I'm working on GTA IV. I have plenty more to get to, as well. Needless to say, when you don't play WO regularly, your skills erode quickly. So, it wouldn't have been fair for me to participate in the WWC and drag you all down thanks to me sucking due to lack of practice. I haven't forgot about you all though and I'll be rooting for you guys and will keep checking in to see how you're faring against the world's other elite pilots. Oh, and you'll be seeing me on the tracks again sometime...you can count on it. Just needed a break. WO still rules. :)

Kyonshi
25th September 2009, 05:35 PM
Dude, i trust your skills and expertise, im sure that in a single day you could get back in shape, i think you're seeing the situation worst than it really is ;) You're not an under-dog, you're a top one ya know :D See ya next time then!

OBH
25th September 2009, 08:10 PM
:o dont go doubting yourself you crazy fool! :g your fast and funny! :beer

TarotCardKiller
26th September 2009, 05:11 PM
It's understandable LaP and we'll do our best.

I was wondering if there was an up to date list on the racers for this upcoming match. I'm not sure who all is participating. I'll send some PMs on WOZ/PSN to see if we can have a practice session maybe tonight.

Kyonshi
26th September 2009, 05:23 PM
Vartazian updated the current roster on the first post of this thread, isnt it?

Its you, Vart, RedScar and me.

TarotCardKiller
26th September 2009, 05:28 PM
I didn't word it right. I was checking to see if we had any back up racers that can fill the void if anything happened.

Feisar31
26th September 2009, 09:45 PM
I could probably be backup tomorrow. Do we know the match time yet?

Also will RedScar be racing? He said he was taking a break (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6865).

LOUDandPROUD
26th September 2009, 10:38 PM
Kyonshi, OBH & TCK - Thanks for the kind words, guys. See you around! :)

Vartazian
26th September 2009, 10:40 PM
if you read the post I clearly put RS as a Sub. we still need a 4th. However Italy might only be bringing 3 racers to the table so the 4th sing up might still be a sub.

ShawnFrecle
27th September 2009, 08:54 AM
Hi all... For tonight we have a little problem... Can we do the race at 23.00 GMT+2 ? We should be 4 or 5 players available...

TarotCardKiller
27th September 2009, 09:35 AM
Just to make everything clear for you guys. Its 4PM CST which is 5PM for Kyonshi, Feisar 31, and FrostE... 2PM for Vart and 3PM for Deep. It'd be great to have 5 players as well just in case something happens. Right now, It looks like Vart, Kyonshi, Feisar31 and me are the racers. I need you guys to ok that'll you'll be there at that time. If not, we'll make arrangements.

Feisar31
27th September 2009, 05:07 PM
I can make it but it would be best if FrostE or Deep raced instead of me. I haven't raced in a while...

Vartazian
28th September 2009, 12:03 AM
Since things have been smoothed over.... I propose practice sessions Before racing Japan, eng and AUS.

Vartazian
8th October 2009, 08:50 PM
Updated with Semifinals Chat. I want input.

SaturnReturn
8th October 2009, 11:40 PM
LOOL - Who mocked you and said you couldn't do it? By the way, the Japanese are probably more famous for their excellent weapons skills than the English, so don't underestimate them on that side of things.

Vartazian
9th October 2009, 12:25 AM
OBH - Sept 1st, NA books defeated flight home.

;)

OBH
9th October 2009, 10:50 AM
hahaha! oooohhhhh dear, eating my words slightly now :)

really hope i get my match against vart in the final :P

djKyoto
9th October 2009, 11:56 AM
Provided you get through Sundays match. ;)

TarotCardKiller
10th October 2009, 02:55 PM
I just switched inet providers, from Time Warner Cable to ATT, and have noticed I've been getting disconnected a lot and have experienced more lag. I hope it's just PSN. This may affect whether I can participate in the WC, idk if I'll be able to stay connected in a 8 pilot race. =\ I'll keep you guys updated at the final matches start to get set up though.

Kyonshi
10th October 2009, 04:51 PM
I know i said that last time would be my last participating into a WWC event, mostly due to the erroneous collisions issue. Now hopefully SL is fixing this in the present server maintenance session... Well, maybe they are, maybe not, we never know. Anyway i'd like to offer my abilities for the team again if a main can't take part, being aware that im now back to a sub.

Vartazian
10th October 2009, 06:06 PM
Thanks for the updates boys. Kyon, TCK make sure you keep us posted. We still need pilots for WWC.

~Var

Feisar31
10th October 2009, 06:50 PM
I should be available, but of course I'm a sub as well. I'll try to get some practice in when the servers are back up.

I'm glad you're still on board Kyonshi. ;) And I'm sorry to hear about your connection issues TCK. I hope you can get that sorted out before the next match.

Vartazian
14th October 2009, 03:48 AM
Current PLanning for our Semin Final Match is at 11PM at -6

Can anybody make this time?

Ive contacted TCK and Deep. just waiting on Confirmation

DeepMix
14th October 2009, 06:16 AM
Current PLanning for our Semin Final Match is at 11PM at -7.

Ive contacted TCK and Deep. just waiting on Confirmation

i confirm my assistance for the match

djKyoto
14th October 2009, 12:56 PM
Current PLanning for our Semin Final Match is at 11PM at -6

Might help if you informed the other team about this. What day is this for?

Sorry, someone wanted me to get this sorted.

TarotCardKiller
14th October 2009, 03:17 PM
I posted a suggested time in the AUZ thread. Let me know how it works out; we still need a 4th.

Feisar31
15th October 2009, 02:01 AM
Sunday 6am GMT is OK with me, so if FrostE or Kyonshi can't make it I can fill in.

Aren't you GMT-5 right now TCK? I'm GMT-4 due to daylight savings.

TarotCardKiller
15th October 2009, 02:40 AM
=] I'm not so great with timezones. I guess the match would be at 5am GMT Sunday. That way, I'm playing at 12am Sun, Deep at 11pm Sat, and Vart at 10pm Saturday. It sucks to be on the east coast atm... are you SURE you can play at 1am ?

Vart has already updated the board in the 1st post with the correct time/players. Make sure you check it out.

Kyonshi
16th October 2009, 12:14 PM
Its going to be late, but i can be available as a sub.

djKyoto
16th October 2009, 11:33 PM
Any chance you can push it slightly later? Not sure if Luna would be available at 5am GMT. I'd have to find out.

Vartazian
17th October 2009, 12:31 AM
Part of our racers would be racing at 1AM. I dont think we can push it back any further.

TarotCardKiller
17th October 2009, 01:17 AM
I asked her and she said she'd be able to. I looked at all possible times and this seems like the 'best possible solution'. Due to the different high amount of timezones, we have to be willing to compromise on a time.

if all goes well... props to Luna for waking up early and the NA's East coaster that stays up extra late...

Kyonshi
19th October 2009, 05:14 PM
We have the power, we have the ressources, we have the energy, let's get together and WRECK ****!!!! :D :+

-From Evil Nine song "We Have The Energy"

And that's exactly what we'll do! Glad to be part of such successful team, whatever the final issue may be :)

SaturnReturn
27th October 2009, 06:15 PM
Are you guys ever available on week days? I'm checking weeknight availability got Dutchmen at the moment as this weekend seems to be a no-go. If not then I will start asking about the weekend after.

SaturnReturn
30th October 2009, 06:41 PM
Update for you guys - I'm still trying to sort a team out. We might be looking at the weekend of 14th/15th. Will you be available then? Mad-Ice really wants to be in this one, as he's only been in one so far. I think all the Dutchmen want him to be in it as much as he wants to be in it himself. So I've been in touch to see when he's available. Just waiting on a response.
I'm guessing we both want to race with our best team, as it's the final. So this might take a bit longer to organise. That's the reason why we can't do this weekend and probably not next weekend either. Sorry about that.

What do you guys think about the adverts with respect to the match? I think they're gonna really annoy me if they are present in tournaments. Especially when I'm recording video as I'll want the scores to be displayed and not an annoying advert. I think they will generally ruin the atmosphere, tension and drama a lot too.:(

OBH
30th October 2009, 07:02 PM
wow the advert covers the scores!!!???? :eek

Vartazian
30th October 2009, 07:28 PM
Deepmix's HDD crashed therefore we will be unavailable til his HDD is repaired. Ill give you a status update ASAP. I understand you want the best team as do we. Ive been giving Kyonshi a good whuppin to make sure he understands you guys arent holding back ;)

SaturnReturn
30th October 2009, 07:36 PM
OK. That's fair. Any idea on the likely time frame? We can always try to come to a compromise. Maybe we play without yeldar to balance things if Deepmix can't get things sorted. If it's going to be later than 14th/15th then let me know and I'll tell the Dutchmen to cool off for a bit. Not that they're not perfectly chilled already. :P Hopefully HDDs are an easy fix.

Kyonshi
30th October 2009, 10:18 PM
Vart, spare my ass from whoompin' :) I actually quit quite quickly last time we played together cuz i had food delivery, hehe.

Deep's HDD hazard saddens me :( We need this guy! I would gladly offer some of my financial ressources to help him get back on feet :D no kidding! And we should all contribute, come to think of it ;)

Now, i seriously thought of not playing WipEout online since the 2.10 patch with ****ing ads has been announced... I think its been 3 days i didnt played and its a personal record for me :lol For you guys, i can make the ultimate and last resort exception :)

So who's gonna replace Deep if a monumental case of irrecoverable HDD failure occurs? I'd suggest DividedXZero, since i miss racing with him since a long time!:D But maybe he would need to practice on a regular basis to get back in shape... If he refuses, could we ask Redscar?

Edit: Sh1t, i pasted smileys all over. Btw, i'm drunk:beer

SaturnReturn
10th November 2009, 09:18 PM
Any word on Deepmix?

OBH
28th November 2009, 12:11 PM
C'mon lads, don't pussy out so close to the finish line :)

Kyonshi
29th November 2009, 08:42 PM
Unfortunately, DeepMix TCK and Vart don't seem to be interested anymore... :( I think im gonna meet with other remaining members of Nawty to set something up, otherwise i could go on a recruitement campaign to remake the team... That could mean some days and maybe a week or two to build this up.

SaturnReturn
29th November 2009, 08:58 PM
I'm sure there will be others interested. I don't think all those who qualified got a game:
http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?p=134375#post134375

Mad-Ice
1st December 2009, 07:40 AM
Mmmm, I do not understand why team Nawty is not finishing the job. Even if you do not play the game anymore, you should finish what you started. I am not playing HD lately because I do not have time, but I will be there for the finals.

So get your team together and try to beat us!

I will be available on friday night (the 4th) and saturday (the 5th) during the day, not the night. Also sunday (the 6th) during the day and not the night. But that will be more convient during the day to meet team Nawty!

Greetz Mad-Ice

OBH
1st December 2009, 10:45 AM
:beer If they can band together, so can you guys!

Kyonshi
1st December 2009, 05:16 PM
You'll have to wait on us guys, most of the Nawty team is "dismantled". TCK already confirmed he doesnt play anymore, Feisar31 too, so is DeepMix. There's only me in the main line-up, shortly after Vartazian's decision to quit. DividedXZero doesn't play anymore, i don't have news from RedScar nor Loud&Proud.

I still wanna have a chat with Vart to stay in for the last races at least. If you read this before i talk to you, please come back so we can keep our undefeated record! You and TCK were the best among us, i can speak for all of the team about that. :):+

Otherwise, i think will take on the recruitement sessions again. I dont wanna self-proclaim myself as the new "leader" of Nawty, but i think something must be done. Its just that im still actively practicing (offline) and still very motivated in participating in the WWC events.

yeldar2097
1st December 2009, 05:50 PM
I saw deep online last night...or was it the night before?

DeepMix
6th December 2009, 04:34 PM
i havent confirmed i wasnt playing anymore you damn liar kyonshi lol i dont remember if i raced u these days yeldar oh well... im still on the team i spent several days downloading all my games again by the time i got the hdd replacement :( anyway im still here, like i was telling to kyonshi yesterday i still gonna WipEoutHD untill SL release a new wipeout lol

cheers

yeldar2097
6th December 2009, 10:11 PM
I saw you but I didn't race you ;)

Saw you in the lobby, then (as per) my internet went mental and I got dc'd :P