PDA

View Full Version : HD Online Meetings - Eliminator Sessions

KIGO1987
25th July 2009, 10:00 AM
For better organization purposes i created this tangent thread from the online meetings thread, keeps everything more balanced, and less clutterful too.

Had my first online eliminator sessions race today. With Aka, Designer_79 and Lego. First few races where tough as, racing AI in eliminator mode is vastly and i do mean vastly different to racing of those who are human. Started with a couple of rounds on Moa, then moved to The Amphiseum then to Tech De Ra, and finished of on Metropia. Aka ruled a fair few of the races. Im not sure if my ship appeared as a ghost to them, but i loved it, some randoms where pretty good at this game too. Gotta love how those reverse quakes are back in the game:)

And im happy to report here and to SL, that there are Zero Vista Pads to report in online eliminator mode at all, and im telling the dead truth too. Brilliant. Gameplay is much much much more fun now. I should be going back on in a few hours, if you see me online, just PM and we will organize some races, k:)

JJohnEames
25th July 2009, 10:05 AM
Yeah eliminator is great, had some amazing races with some zoners last night. Seriously intense. All the new new modes have their own type of charm. I think ill jump online within the hour. :beer

KIGO1987
25th July 2009, 10:15 AM
I should be back online soon, not sure when though,

You know what i have just thought of then. Wheres the Repulsar weapon in Eliminator mode from Pulse?

rdmx
25th July 2009, 10:29 AM
I think the repulsor weapon in Pulse was overpowered - going both directions, doing tons of damage, each use usually netted me about 2/3 kills in Pulse. I'm glad it's out.

KIGO1987
26th July 2009, 10:09 PM
Had some really hardcore Eliminator Sessions tonight.... (Even though it was shortlived)

Amorbis
Stinkleroy
FUBAR
IH8YOU
Crobweb
Kaori
Rapier Racer
Z1

Great racing. Nuts for a moment the on Tech De Ra that a chick was in the lead:g. The Amp was awesome too, Amorbis knew what he was doing there. I bomb out at the end of Amp when i was going full speed down the man straight scraping on the side of someone, and my bastard console froze, music was still playing though. This is the second time a online eliminator session has froze on my side, first time was with JJ the Irishman on Moa yesterday.

More sessions to come.

@ Insertcoin: Probably wasnt a good idea having that Repulsar weapon in the HD like Pulse, more freezing occurrences would probably occur.

Spece2goin
2nd August 2009, 09:56 PM
i wanna join those sessions, i never find any Phantom Eliminator mode!

RedScar
3rd August 2009, 06:34 AM
phantom eliminator isn't that fun I find, pack splits up to quickly and collisions kill you more then weapons when it doens't split up. Rapier is by far the best for eliminator I think.

alterego
3rd August 2009, 11:07 AM
Hi All.

I've noticed one thing....

the visibility of the zone battle ships is very low in the eliminator environment.

I have a lot of problem to see this type of skin.

does someone else note the same?

read you soon
cdrom