PDA

View Full Version : WIPEOUT TORNAMENT AT SCHOOL!!!!!!!

Dragon
12th November 2002, 01:04 AM
Hey guys, last Friday i had a Fusion tornament at school. About 30 people played as well as 5 teachers lol. We did every track and every track variation in two player mode. I cameout on top next to a few friends of mine. My math teacher placed 2nd LOL. It was the best time at school i ever had. The kids in the cafeteria were crowding around our table. While the rest of the kids and teachers were preoccupied with the game, i noticed the other kids had a huge food fight.

DJ Techno
12th November 2002, 10:19 PM
Wipeout

Anti Gravity Racing inside the schools
:-?
sound related to me. :wink:

Dragon
12th November 2002, 10:27 PM
SCHOOL SUCKS, BUT HEY THIS WAS COOL :)

DJ Techno
12th November 2002, 10:32 PM
Well at least you got everybody to play a game of WIpeout Fusion in the class :D

my school, I never had the chance to do it. :wink:

Wamdue
15th November 2002, 07:02 AM
niice , at my school ( or program, education whatever) there are only counterstrike/q3 players, so Im the only one with a big intrest in console-gaming as well as CS, but I´ll useally bring along the xbox or ps2 to lans and hook it up to the projector to give them a game, last year I challenged a guy who said he could beat me any day in wip3out, i said "if you win, ill give you my ps2" , he didnt win ;)

zargz
16th November 2002, 02:42 AM
SCHOOL SUCKS, BUT HEY THIS WAS COOL :)
school does nOt suck. when u get out of there u'll miss it ..
mark my words, young padowan! :wink: all your friends r there! u think u gonna have friends like that @any work?
unless u r lucky and get Xactly the work u dream of like the basketball players or astronoms or musicians
most of the ppl (99.95% I'd guess) get stuck in jobs they hate. think about it, man! .. and enjoy the rest of u school
after that life is just 3things responsabilitys, responsabilitys and did I mention .. yes! responsabilitys!
where do I get work to get money 2pay the rent? car? tv? stuf 2 girlfriend? and then save some
so u can go somewhere the 2-3 weeks u got free in a year?? welcome 2reality !! :D soooon ..
it's like the teenage girls all of them try 2look older WANT to be older cant WAit to get older
when they eventually get there ALL they do is tryin 2look younger :D :D :D

zaarock
16th November 2002, 06:50 PM
i must make a tournament in my school!

yes this is my 50th post! :D

Asche XL
16th November 2002, 07:34 PM
Did you hook it up on a TV at school or bring that portable LCD screen for the ps2?

xEik
16th November 2002, 08:09 PM
In a school nothing smaller than a projector should be used. What better use could you find for them? Of course, not lessons with PowerPoint. :D

PRACTICE LEADS TO PERFECTION !

Dragon
18th November 2002, 07:37 PM
It was a TV, and i exagurated a little on the school sucks thing, only some of my teachers do :D

zargz
19th November 2002, 01:31 AM
:D OIC .. 8)

HentaiBoy
19th November 2002, 05:06 AM
I remember after Friday football games with our Marching Band I would bring my PS2 and we'd borrow the school's projector to watch some movie. Before and after everyone was watching the movie, I'd always have a bunch of people playing ZOE, Tekken Tag, or Gran Turismo 3 (my fav to beat people at hehe) Those were some good times!

Confusion
4th December 2002, 11:05 PM
The craze at my school is table football. Man they have it down to a fine art, pasing the ball from player to player, using the angles, sidestep shots... crazy!

Dragon
5th January 2003, 07:43 PM
I bring my PS2 every Friday or so, were playing an RPG together called Wild Arms 3 which is like a wild West RPG, its pretty cool. Then there's Fatal Frame which is a survival horror game and when i play that we turn the lights off, volume up :D But we mostly plaY WIPEOUT :D

bunkergate.7
18th February 2003, 06:28 AM
Play silent hill 2 if you want a SCARY survival horror game! :(
and if you don't want to play silent hill, play wipeout.

Bei Adrenalinmangel wird ihnen wipeout empfohlen.

Harvai
1st May 2003, 01:47 AM
if i tried to organise something like that, it'd have to be Red Faction
it's only 2 player, but who cares! still heaps fun game!

but if we did that, my principal would probably have a heart attack! he's that old!

( Waits a minute, that's not such a bad idea!! 8) )