PDA

View Full Version : darkfaerytales?

Z_Zoquis
24th July 2009, 12:23 PM
Now that the FURY add-on is out, I don't think I've seen a comment from this chap. Considering how vocal he was about the need for DLC for Wipeout HD I found that to be curious...anyone heard from him at all??

blackwiggle
24th July 2009, 12:31 PM
It was a "NAME" used by somebody to test the waters.:)

Aeroracer
24th July 2009, 12:34 PM
he is probally so busy playing fury, he hasn't got time to post. im sure he is happy where ever he is:p

infoxicated
26th July 2009, 12:00 AM
It was a "NAME" used by somebody to test the waters.:)
Please, don't stop there - elaborate.

SaturnReturn
26th July 2009, 12:04 AM
Four posts in the last couple of days:
http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/search.php?searchid=861658

Dunno about testing the waters. But if he was so excited he could just be playing the arse off the game. Wouldn't surprise me.

Z_Zoquis
26th July 2009, 12:12 AM
I don't know...none of his posts have been particularly positive. :)

SaturnReturn
26th July 2009, 12:40 AM
Don't know what? You asked if anyone had heard from him. Just trying to reassure you that he's still around :)

Z_Zoquis
26th July 2009, 05:46 AM
I don't know if he's "so excited he's playing the arse off the game." :)

SaturnReturn
26th July 2009, 07:40 PM
Ah ok, I get you now. Some of the biggest fans complain the most because they play it more and therefore spot more issues with it. Also, they want it to be perfect so bring up the problems with it, wheras those who don't care as much would just play it a bit and stop when it annoyed them. I'm sure he's enjoying it anyway, as it's hard for even the grumpiest of people (i.e. me) not to enjoy it.

darkfaerytales
28th July 2009, 03:36 PM
hey...what, just let me understand...i've become a sort of celebrity?! :P
to start a thread about me?

hey, i don't know if i have to be more pleased or more embarrassed:p

anyway i know you love me guys , and i love you mates, thank U :D

now the answer is simple pals...

IT'S SUMMER!!!!
beach, friends, girls, go around , fun, sweet fruit salad :P , non-alcoholic fruit cocktails, summer night's starry sky, water mellons :beer

i'm very pleased with the fury pack, i'm astonished, i've just little some complaints but i've play it very little

:robot

Jambo
28th July 2009, 03:44 PM
IT'S SUMMER!!!!
beach, friends, girls, go around , fun, sweet fruit salad :P , analcoholic fruit cocktails, summer night's starry sky, water mellons :beer

I have to ask, whats analcoholic.... :D

mic-dk
28th July 2009, 04:21 PM
:lol

I dunno, but I like the sound of it! A perfectly valid reason for not having any opinion on Fury :D

Spece2goin
28th July 2009, 04:25 PM
maybe a mix of what he said before :
beach+fruits+girls... delicious!

mic-dk
28th July 2009, 04:27 PM
I had a hunch it would be something dirty... :beer

darkfaerytales
28th July 2009, 05:57 PM
hahaha you guys simple make me cry to laugh haahahaha!
look, for a simple misspelling what i've caused! ahahaha

did you think something intriguing and dirt with analcoholic, guys?! haahah ( anal-coholic :beer )

simple, just a typo, in italian toungue the word for soft-drink is analcolico who means literally " without alcohol "

sad to let you down with your fantasies and dirty dreaming ahahahaha :P

what a immagination, kudos :beer

:clap:rock

djKyoto
29th July 2009, 12:35 PM
I was wondering who was messaging me in french asking for a PSN friend invite...

darkfaerytales
29th July 2009, 02:42 PM
in french??? :eek

darkfaerytales
29th July 2009, 03:25 PM
just to prove once an for all that i'm a real person , a " strange " person i know:nod but real , this is my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=logo#/profile.php?id=1368616257&ref=profile feel free to add me if you want :D

Handmadelion
29th July 2009, 03:30 PM
My what a fascinating display picture on that Facebook. Looks like the feisar rabbit but, carved into a giant stone jackal or something. Metal. :rock

sny
29th July 2009, 04:50 PM
It's actually part of an in-game photo taken on Tech De Ra. :)

jimsin
29th July 2009, 05:11 PM

IT'S SUMMER!!!!

It's Summer????

*looks outside door*

Oh - so it is!

*Back to Wipeout Fury and a cup of cold coffee*

Z_Zoquis
29th July 2009, 06:48 PM
hey...what, just let me understand...i've become a sort of celebrity?! :P
to start a thread about me?

hey, i don't know if i have to be more pleased or more embarrassed:p

anyway i know you love me guys , and i love you mates, thank U :D

IT'S SUMMER!!!!
beach, friends, girls, go around , fun, sweet fruit salad :P , non-alcoholic fruit cocktails, summer night's starry sky, water mellons :beer

i'm very pleased with the fury pack, i'm astonished, i've just little some complaints but i've play it very little

haha. Yeah, yr a celeb. :)

Really though, I'd been lurking around here for a time and that DLC thread was one that I checked out regularly becuase I too was looking forward to some new content for the game and it just seemed strange to me that after that long thread in which you were so vocal about yr desire for new stuff, you just sorta dissappeared when the new stuff actually appeared. :) But glad to hear you like it.