PDA

View Full Version : I dont understand

Aeroracer
23rd July 2009, 11:30 PM
Am i missing something here,

The new special ship for each team has extra performance on it. Dosn't that mean all the other skins are a waste of time now. Why would anyone pick a crap ship..Or am i just having a dumb blonde moment..Please can someone clarify.

Oh BTW i dont like fury at all as its gonna make me fat cos it's too addictive and plays/looks to good...My friend has even started to play wipeout now. maybe i can get her serious on the game.

Vartazian
23rd July 2009, 11:37 PM
why would you make a new thread for this? ask in one fo the 90 Fury threads...

No the old skins appear to be uite useless, The kept them in I guess for things like the World cup were holding and stuff.

IxDELTAxI
23rd July 2009, 11:38 PM
I was thinking the same thing i only need to unlock a few more skins but with better ships i really don't see the point except to get the trophy.

Handmadelion
23rd July 2009, 11:40 PM
Actually Vart,

I am not sure who to quote but I REALLY wanna say it was Paul who said that the stat differences are "little" differences, and will not really effect the outcome of a race. That's all I'm going to say on it for now while I go about looking for the quote itself, but something along those lines. I still think we'll be seeing more blue tails than red ones. After everybody plays with them right off that is.

SaturnReturn
23rd July 2009, 11:46 PM
The question wasn't a 'dumb blonde moment', but starting this thread wasn't the smartest thing ever. As Vartazian says, there are lots of Fury threads. Specifically even one about ship stats, which is a better place for the question:
http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6525

Aeroracer
23rd July 2009, 11:54 PM
ok sorry,
please move thread to correct section, mods:nod:nod

infoxicated
25th July 2009, 11:57 PM
No need - the thread title is terrible, so I'm locking it.