PDA

View Full Version : Custom Soundtrack Goodness

PoliPino
23rd July 2009, 09:22 PM
One of the nicer features of PS1 games was that the music was usually standard CD audio. So, a couple weeks ago I was playing around with the custom soundtrack feature in HD and had the idea to import the tracks from WipeoutXL and Wip3out. Between that and the ability to turn on the old HUDs, its like playing Wip3outHD :rock

So it got me thinking; which Wipeout had the best music, in your opinions? For me, I think I have to go with Wip3out. A couple of the songs were perfect for the pace of Wipeout. I swear I could race faster if those songs were playing lol.

NightArh
23rd July 2009, 09:48 PM
wipeout xl ftw

Handmadelion
23rd July 2009, 09:50 PM
I've only got Pure under my belt (which isn't a bad start, at all) and I majorly prefer that game's soundtrack to HD's incorporated one. That may be different though with Fury! I've heard two beasty songs from two different trailers in the game (The first trailer, and the new one that plays during loading screens while you wait). But we will have to see.

Aeroracer
23rd July 2009, 09:52 PM
wipeout had good retro music, but best music is my custom soundtracks which probally dont suit the game whatso ever but the y get me going :):p:p:guitar

SonicChaos
23rd July 2009, 10:36 PM
Is the custom soundtrack on Fury or actually in HD, because I've never seen it before.

Roz
23rd July 2009, 10:40 PM
Go to Options -> Sound/Audio

okam
23rd July 2009, 11:09 PM
WO3 had some really great tunes in it. As far as Fury goes, I really only like the Noisia one from the demo.

SonicChaos
23rd July 2009, 11:12 PM
What format do they have to be in to go on my PS3?

EDIT: Nevermind, didn't press Triangle