PDA

View Full Version : Wipeout HD Fury Menu IS PURE SEX

RoyBrown
23rd July 2009, 03:05 PM
Best Menu I have seen ever!

meanalf
23rd July 2009, 03:07 PM
its not pure sex tho is it chubby? come on now.

Roz
23rd July 2009, 03:09 PM
Oh man, I have to admit. It's beautiful!

NightArh
23rd July 2009, 03:13 PM
Pure Sex is much better than Fury Menu anyway IMO :p

meanalf
23rd July 2009, 03:14 PM
Pure Sex is much better than Fury Menu IMO :p

hurray for that man talking sense :clap

Touring Mars
23rd July 2009, 03:55 PM
I hope it isn't pure sex, otherwise I'm probably only going to manage a couple of games a night, maximum :?

meanalf
23rd July 2009, 05:16 PM
2 games ?!?!?!? - stop bragging :)

LOUDandPROUD
23rd July 2009, 05:19 PM
LOL! :lol

okam
23rd July 2009, 06:29 PM
I absolutely love the new menu! I always appreciated the previous simple, sleek menu but wow, the new fury one looks amazing. Love the screen shake effect, and the music :D New ship models also look great (allthough are a bit... transformers-ish).

All in all, first impression == awesomeness

Chuckzombie
23rd July 2009, 07:37 PM
Yeah, the new menu does have quite a dark, smouldering appeal... I'd rate it as the Megan Fox of user interfaces! ;)

chalovak
23rd July 2009, 08:40 PM
Oh yeah!! The main menu is all kind of sexes (pure, unpure) altogether.
I can watch it and watch it.... By the way, what is the song in the menu. Very cool!

SpaceMunky
23rd July 2009, 09:04 PM
Yeah as soon as the menu kicked in i was like OMFG, just when i thought wipeout couldn't get any cooler. It just oozes sexiness. Its right up there alongside jessica alba for me. Okay maybe not that high, but high enough!

Asymeel
23rd July 2009, 09:39 PM
This menu makes me feel like I want to become BAD !!! Listening to sound, moving my head up and down !!! Agressive !!!

Vartazian
23rd July 2009, 11:02 PM
I get a hardon for HD.

Casshern1981
24th July 2009, 07:34 AM
Oh yeah!! The main menu is all kind of sexes (pure, unpure) altogether.
I can watch it and watch it.... By the way, what is the song in the menu. Very cool!

I think the song in the main menu is made by Noisia

Song name > Machine gun (if i remember correctly)

NightArh
24th July 2009, 07:50 AM
What new music was added to generic playlist?:rock I watched this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fsa2EVftuvE) and listened Crystal Method -Acetone... one of my favourite tracks of this band...

Casshern1981
24th July 2009, 07:55 AM
What new music was added to generic playlist?:rock I watched this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fsa2EVftuvE) and listened Crystal Method -Acetone... one of my favourite tracks of CM...

The ones i remember from yesterday evening

- Noisia - Machine Gun > top notch song
- The Crystal Method - Acetone > good song too but not fresh in my opinion.

forgot the others...

Paul Tweedle
24th July 2009, 12:14 PM
I think the song in the main menu is made by Noisia

Song name > Machine gun (if i remember correctly)

The Fury menu music was created by our audio programmer- Sandy. He's credited with it.

Paul.

Casshern1981
24th July 2009, 12:31 PM
The Fury menu music was created by our audio programmer- Sandy. He's credited with it.

Paul.

Oh sorry then, well do you guys think you 'll release the soundtrack on the psn? or on Itunes?

LOUDandPROUD
24th July 2009, 12:44 PM
I've been trying to think of what other game I have that has a sinister feel/appearance, such as Fury does. Been driving me crazy, but I just thought of it - Twisted Metal: Black

I love that game and it's style (both the menu's and in-game). Very mechanized, industrial and brooding in sound and appearance.

Comparing Fury to it is a compliment, believe me. Fury rocks! :rock

mdhay
24th July 2009, 01:18 PM
....By the way, what is the song in the menu. Very cool!

I thought it was taken from one of the tracks that came with Fury, but Paul has corrected me on that one before I posted.

djKyoto
24th July 2009, 01:25 PM
Fury's Menu ozzes so much sex that it was ozzing out the sides of my TV because it couldn't contain it all.

cybrpnk
24th July 2009, 06:09 PM
Don't know if anyone has brought this up...

Is it just me or am I right in thinking that the menu screen has been setup for the whole 3D gaming thing???

like it is meant to be view on that 3D technology Sony was showing off awhile back on GT and WipEout...has an almost holographic effect to it...

ProblemSolver
24th July 2009, 06:21 PM
I also like that the background is now colored in black.
Good for night session. :+

Nitex
24th July 2009, 06:25 PM
I agree the new menu is just sex in a can. The music, the new little effects, and the black background makes me very giggity.

Aeroracer
24th July 2009, 10:23 PM
Best Menu I have seen ever!

Ermmmm. Think i would prefer sex than looking at a game menu....

But as game menus go, it's the best game menu in the world by far...i would prefer to stare at the menu than watch crap english tv:nod

newtype
24th July 2009, 10:52 PM
Ermmmm. Think i would prefer sex than looking at a game menu....

But as game menus go, it's the best game menu in the world by far...i would prefer to stare at the menu than watch crap english tv:nod

The menu is definitely awesome, but I had to go back to the HD one as I can't stand all of the slight hiccups and momentary glitches.

Aeroracer
24th July 2009, 11:00 PM
what glitches, my game has been fine since the 2.01 update. are there more bugs ?

newtype
24th July 2009, 11:02 PM
what glitches, my game has been fine since the 2.01 update. are there more bugs ?

I'm in NA so I don't have the update yet.

In any case, it's just minor lag between menus and some glitchy, jumpy icons...it just isn't as smooth as the regular HD menu setup-

Aeroracer
24th July 2009, 11:10 PM
well patch fixed all my issues so ...fingers crossed you should be ok when update arrive in your country..:)

YouAreFubar
24th July 2009, 11:51 PM
It is very very nice! And I also like the music with its time stretched samples, it really suits the dark, glitchy mood of Fury.

Haywire_Guy
27th July 2009, 02:18 AM
I think im the only one here but i rly hated the new theme. The pulsing red on black makes certain things too sharp and others too blurry. Hurts my eyes after progressing through campaign mode, I changed it back to the original blue and white once i figured out how xP.

(Go to Options, Game, Wipeout Menu)

GreenPhazon
27th July 2009, 03:55 PM
If the HD menu music was ballsier, I'd go with that one. I love the Minority Report/ I Robot colour scheme, but the Fury menu music and particle effects pull me back.