PDA

View Full Version : I am very excite

bik3rluke
20th July 2009, 06:29 AM
Fury... 4 days... Who else is a little too excited? :o

KIGO1987
20th July 2009, 08:03 AM
Me too:hyper

Gotta put more credit on my PSN account, when i think about it.

Cant fuking wait for those Pulse tracks and eliminator mode;

Also Noisia Machine Gun in 5.1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

PEPEDA
20th July 2009, 08:34 AM
I have told my boss that i have a very important thing to do on friday,of course that important thing is burn my eyes with fury....can`t waiiiiiiit !!!!

NightArh
20th July 2009, 08:56 AM
Guys be careful! Fill your refrigerators with some food ;)

Darkdrium777
20th July 2009, 09:03 AM
You are so excited you forgot the 'd' :D

:lol

H3avyM3tal
20th July 2009, 10:35 AM
WHAT?! It's coming out this weekend?!

djKyoto
20th July 2009, 10:42 AM
This thread reminds me of Excite Bike, lol.

ProblemSolver
20th July 2009, 10:43 AM
I'm not excited.

mic-dk
20th July 2009, 10:56 AM
I was this morning. Then I realised it is monday and the noise was the alarmclock. A cold shower helped too.

ProblemSolver
20th July 2009, 10:58 AM
I'm not excited.
just kidding xD

Handmadelion
20th July 2009, 11:20 AM
I'm not excited.

Hmmm.....

What I lost my train of thought. Oh that's right. I am NOT going to be going straight online when it comes out! I got some tracks to learn before I embarrass myself TOO much on them. Couple of trophies bagged, play with the new skins, then I'll gradually make the transition.

ProblemSolver
20th July 2009, 11:53 AM
Hmmm.....
Hmmm..... (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showpost.php?p=137683&postcount=10)

H3avyM3tal
20th July 2009, 08:57 PM
I read that it is already possible to see the new trophies, so is it? Can anyone check?

ProblemSolver
20th July 2009, 09:02 PM
This.

Darkdrium777
20th July 2009, 09:22 PM
I can't see it on my account and on the one I made for the UK...

tileon
20th July 2009, 10:01 PM
distribution of the updated list of trophies has been inconsistant according to either region, firmware or synch, so it seems.

It's just there on your XMB when it's there. But some have had it for a week.

razor_sharp84
20th July 2009, 10:55 PM
I read that it is already possible to see the new trophies, so is it? Can anyone check?

If you compare WipEout HD trophies with someone in your friends list, the Fury trophies are listed (trophies for DLC of other games--LittleBigPlanet, BioShock, etc.--also get listed this way). The descriptions of the original WipEout HD trophies have also been altered to keep their original requirements intact (i.e. you don't need all Fury trophies to achieve the platinum Transcendence trophy).

Hellfire_WZ
20th July 2009, 11:08 PM
Bugger, I'm away on Thursday so I'll need to wait until Friday before I get it... Can't have you gits getting a headstart on me! ;)

Darkdrium777
20th July 2009, 11:26 PM
Thanks friend. :)

Trophy list:

Bronze:

Hold Your Fire — Reach stage 10 without firing on any track, in any Detonator event.
Sharpshooter — Score a hit with every round in an entire cannon clip in any Detonator event.
Da Bomb — Destroy all 14 bombs in any Detonator event.
Zone Battle Legend — Win a single player, Racebox, Zone Battle event with a target of 40 on Talons Junction (Forward).
Just Passing Through — Pass through 15 Zone Barriers in any Zone Battle event.
Zen Evasion — Win any single player Zone Battle event with a minimum target of 25 without absorbing.
Elimin18 — Eliminate 18 opponents in a single player Eliminator event.
Cannon and on — Hit 5 different opponents with rounds from the same Cannon clip in a single player Eliminator event.
Stay on Target — Stay locked onto an opponent with a Missile or a Leech Beam for 30 seconds in a single player Eliminator event.
The Pure Four — Obtain 50,000 points on each of the following tracks in Zone Mode - Pro Tozo, Mallavol, Corridon 12 and Syncopia. [NB: There's one 'r' too many, the track in PurE is named 'Coridon 12' simply]
Stats Life — Attain and view every stat in the game.
Amphi-scenic Route — Successfully perform a barrel roll whilst navigating the Amphiseum (Reverse) shortcut in any event.
Fury Campaign Legend — Obtain a medal in every cell in the Fury Campaign.

xtrem_racer
21st July 2009, 01:49 AM
woo, cant wait to drive that goteki45, it sure looks awesme, probably be on grandpa's house this thursday, but dont care cuz they have internet! :rock

H3avyM3tal
21st July 2009, 09:33 AM
No silver or gold trophies? (thanks for the list)

Paul Tweedle
21st July 2009, 10:36 AM
Yep, all the trophies are Bronzes. We felt it better to have more rather than less (having Silver and Gold ones use up more "points") and also to make them more fun and a little less hardcore like the original set.

I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun getting them.

Paul.

djKyoto
21st July 2009, 11:50 AM
Cheers tho Paul, looking forward to tomorrows teaser patch, I wanna see all my delicious stats.

Tho a Beat Zico II trophy would had been nice. ;)

Maybe you can ask Mr. Liu to set a unofficial challenge on one of the new Tracks perhaps? :P

tileon
21st July 2009, 12:13 PM
You were right, Paul. Provided there's challenge in the bronze trophies, I'd much rather have many bronze trophies than one big impossible gold (impossible for some). :beer

I wonder wether the number of trophies available is related to the game's pricepoint?

Also I am very excite myself yay!

Z_Zoquis
21st July 2009, 12:41 PM
Cheers tho Paul, looking forward to tomorrows teaser patch...

speaking of which, is there a list of changes the patch includes anywhere?

tileon
21st July 2009, 12:57 PM

Well yes Zoquis, here you go. Developpers blogging on PS blog (http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2009/07/17/wipeout-fury-developer-diary-new-game-modes/)

Zico said :
"Also, on Tuesday 21st July, we are releasing a free update to the existing game. If you boot up WipEout HD at around 5pm GMT, you will be prompted to download the update. It will add a number of new features and tweaks to menus of the game including a brand new statistics section, new redesigned ship and track select screens and some new community/online features."

Z_Zoquis
21st July 2009, 01:09 PM
Thanks, yeah I'd seen that already. I was wondering if there were any bug fixes or optimizations included that maybe hadn't been mentioned in that blog post. I know a few people had complained of some framerate issues and such after the last patch came out...

Cyberio
21st July 2009, 01:21 PM
1.50 update maybe?

well, thursday is the day!

Rapier Racer
21st July 2009, 01:45 PM

Yeah the game throws it in your face when boot it up, I just put it on to be greeted with the message "Wipeout HD V2.00 update....." list of features but no patch... also you nasty tricksters it tells you at the end of the message Wipeout HD Fury Expansion pack is available to buy now, I fell off me chair and hurt my ass for nothing! Expect a call from ones lawyer. :robot

NightArh
21st July 2009, 04:26 PM
Will be Fury on Blu-ray media released? Somethin Limited Edition? Huh? :(

Darkdrium777
21st July 2009, 04:27 PM
No, I don't think it will unfortunately. I'd like it too, but they always said it was going to be a download only title.

NightArh
21st July 2009, 04:53 PM
Too bad, too bad... This PSN title deserves Limited Edition on disk (I have no another way to purchase it anyway) Sad

okam
21st July 2009, 05:09 PM
Why can't you get it from the PSN store? I'm assuming you allready got HD from there.

NightArh
21st July 2009, 05:10 PM
PSN is not supporting in Ukraine (http://www.petitiononline.com/ps3inua/petition.html). Shame. I have no HD but really want it

okam
21st July 2009, 05:33 PM
You can't access PSN at all from Ukraine?!

Have you looked into making a 2nd user and setting your location to another country? I have several users that I use for browsing the different PSNs out there, but it's not always easy to put money in the account...

NightArh
21st July 2009, 05:37 PM
Russia is only present country there. I can observe content and download demos but I can purchase nothing. I and my friend tried all credit cards we had.

I am not excited LOL

Paul Tweedle
21st July 2009, 05:45 PM

Hi everyone,

I can confirm the following fixes and / or improvements;

The Anulpha Pass Zone "glitch" is, indeed, fixed. The tables will be sorted out at some point after the release of Fury. Basically as soon as we can.

The barrel roll code has been reworked so they should now be more consistent (some of you have noticed this already). Perhaps we'll see some new records?

The problem causing what you guys call "Vista pads" has been fixed so these shouldn't happen anymore.

As mentioned in a previous post - the people who had problems logging in should now be fine (this was fixed a few weeks ago server side).

We have improved the online game list a lot so you can now see, at a glance, which games are in progress and even how far through they are.

I think that's the lot but I have a list at work (I'm at home now - that's how dedicated I am ) so I'll double check it tomorrow in case I've missed some off.

Hope you're all super happy with the update and I hope you all buy Fury on Thursday!

See you on the track,

Paul.

KIGO1987
21st July 2009, 06:30 PM
Thats good those issues have been brought up and resolved, great.

LOL, you guys reffer non responsive weapon pads at StudioLiverpool as Vista Pads as well:lol That classic, just in saying that,

See you on the track as well Paul, you have a PSN ID i presume, shiit i shouldnt of said that, dont want your account to get spammed, Colin's account still has been logged into since December of 2008. Im going to remove it off my list k:)

Paul Tweedle
21st July 2009, 06:48 PM
Thats good those issues have been brought up and resolved, great.

LOL, you guys reffer non responsive weapon pads at StudioLiverpool as Vista Pads as well:lol That classic, just in saying that,

See you on the track as well Paul, you have a PSN ID i presume, shiit i shouldnt of said that, dont want your account to get spammed, Colin's account still has been logged into since December of 2008. Im going to remove it off my list k:)

Yeah it ain't worth having Col in ANY kind of friend list ;-)

Paul.

Colin Berry
21st July 2009, 06:52 PM
I have multiple accounts

4 I think

mainly because I forget my passwords :)

KIGO1987
21st July 2009, 07:00 PM
Does look like an abandoned account Colin, ill remove it, k :)

Yeah it ain't worth having Col in ANY kind of friend list ;-)

Paul.

It hasnt been used (online) since chrissy, k, ill delete it, k:)

Hey,

djKyoto wants Liu's PSN id, not sure what though.