PDA

View Full Version : Pulse: the first game when all the ships are good?

XpanDrome2097
16th July 2009, 01:55 PM
Yes! This is a particular that I dont' have considered in the PSP version (probably because I have problems with the little screens....), but now, with this PS2 version, I just considering this: ALL the ships in Pulse are very good!
I don't have a favourite one (probably Harimau and Goteki45 are my favourites, but sometimes I use other teams) and this is not a lack, but on the contrary this is beautiful!
This is the first WipEout when I like Harimau as the same as Goteki and the other ships....In Pure i use only Harimau and Assegai (and somtimes Auricom and Feisar, but Pure presents some ships that i hate for its characteristics!), in Fusion only EG-R, In Wip3out only Assegai, and in 2097/XL only Feisar and Qirex as the same as the first WipEout.
This is the first time that I consider this: every team has an amazing model, and this is the first time that I don't hate Piranha :g !

ACE-FLO
16th July 2009, 02:05 PM
There is a thread that has already been started where you can discuss this with other members. The thread is named "Your thoughts on the different ships in pulse" ... here's the link: http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4494 ... enjoy!

Ace.