PDA

View Full Version : Mimes!

jimsin
13th July 2009, 10:39 PM
I do wish this wouldn't go through my head every time the voice says 'Mines!".

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j20/jimsin101/c6e9d449.jpg

SaturnReturn
13th July 2009, 10:42 PM
As if mines weren't bad enough already. Now we have to deal with this?

Pretty funny - happy face :) But now I'm going to think that every time too - sad face :(

jimsin
13th July 2009, 11:37 PM
Eeek! Apologies for that. Think of it as a piloting aid. Mimes generate more emotional terror than mines, so your reaction time will be slightly faster if you hear it wrong :S

Aeroracer
14th July 2009, 12:07 AM
[QUOTE=jimsin;136341]I do wish this wouldn't go through my head every time the voice says 'Mines!".

:naughty:naughty:naughty:naughty

Your picture is too big..

Wait till the owner see's it, he will kick your boney ass;)

jimsin
14th July 2009, 12:58 AM
oh dear - didn't think it was that big, but didn't mean to offend. that's it shrunk and replaced with a link. Hopefully it will save my boney ass :S

KIGO1987
14th July 2009, 01:02 AM
I get heaps of Mimes in my city. here they cover themselves with glitter n sht. Least they are less irritating than the coons here in this city, where you dont give them your change you are not going to be chased by a pack of them for 2 or more blocks, then get stabbed by them like that American sailor did here not so long ago.

Aeroracer
14th July 2009, 01:03 AM
so you do have a boney ass....are you implying i'm psychic:dizzy:dizzy

jimsin
14th July 2009, 01:14 AM
so you do have a boney ass....are you implying i'm psychic:dizzy:dizzy

Well it's not as boney as it should be, because I've been playing too much Wipeout HD.

I'm surprised that this forum has such strong rules on image sizes, but people are allowed to use racist language- that's a much worse offence in my opinion.

Aeroracer
14th July 2009, 10:42 PM
Wow i didnt know that word was used. most sites ban you for using racist words. perhaps it hasnt been seen by a mod yet.

SaturnReturn
14th July 2009, 11:23 PM
I have to agree with the noobs Kigo. I think things like that are just a bit much.

Jambo
15th July 2009, 02:12 AM
I get heaps of Mimes in my city. here they cover themselves with glitter n sht. Least they are less irritating than the coons here in this city, where you dont give them your change you are not going to be chased by a pack of them for 2 or more blocks, then get stabbed by them like that American sailor did here not so long ago.

Am guessing I am taking this out of context...

I can't see how though.

KIGO1987
15th July 2009, 01:29 PM
I have to agree with the noobs Kigo. I think things like that are just a bit much.

i thought that word was just restricted to this country, but it appears that i am wrong.

I still hate them though. If you got your house broken into by a bunch of abo's while your inside, you can understand why i hate them.

Lance
15th July 2009, 03:56 PM
If you're hating a whole class of people for the actions of a few, then your reaction seems wrong to me. Despise only the ones who actually did the wrong.

BTW, that word was a commonly used pejorative term here in the U.S. However, even if it was restricted to Australia, that wouldn't make it a good thing to use it. Your use of it indicates that you thought you would not be called on it because nobody else would know. Getting away with it would still not make it right.

KIGO1987
15th July 2009, 04:12 PM
I thought it was a nationally use term, not a internationally used term. But it appears not to be. And for a few, wells it not a few in this city, but however a majority. You have to be a local in my city to understand what im talking about, this city isnt a fairy tail land where rivers flow chocolate and we walk around with Kangaroo's on dog leads. Quite far from it at times.

jimsin
15th July 2009, 04:20 PM
If you're hating a whole class of people for the actions of a few, then your reaction seems wrong to me. Despise only the ones who actually did the wrong.

Very well said! :+

Lance
15th July 2009, 04:23 PM
And for a few, wells it not a few in this city, but however a majority.

Even if that were true, the majority is still not the entire group, and you would be and are doing a disservice and a wrong to those who are not guilty.

KIGO1987
15th July 2009, 04:34 PM
Its a bit hard to emulate my situation, since its in a completely different cultural and demographic background to of you's in the States. Only a few people understand what i meant in that page 1 post. But not many, only really permanent residents in Aus knew what i meant.

Lance
15th July 2009, 04:36 PM
Nonsense. Or in other words, taurine excrement.

Jambo
15th July 2009, 04:47 PM
Sorry Kigo but I am from Ireland and knew exactly what you meant, its a term known worldwide that is pretty much unacceptable.