PDA

View Full Version : Imagine a new WipEout team....

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

Lance
8th January 2010, 10:25 PM
I am not what I used to be, either. But we are taking the thread offtopic too long; write me a pM if you'd like to talk further. :)

Thruster2097
8th January 2010, 10:34 PM
hehe will do my friend. listen, i have uploaded my old team minsawki pics into an album, not going to pretend I even know where to start with adding pics onto here so i gues if you want to take a look just click on my name and they should be in my album???? fingers crossed and all :P

Mu5
9th January 2010, 09:01 PM
Nice work mate :) :+ Im loving 'psyler2' ;)

abukii
11th January 2010, 10:34 AM
Niice!! Im liking the alpha and psyler 2. Very cool concepts.

Aeroracer
11th January 2010, 03:10 PM
new team for wipeout

its called xfactor systems, its run by simon cowel

basically they hold a anual compettion to find the greatest pilot of all time decided by the public.when they find them they rig the vote and put some talentless idiot in as pilot instead.

their ship is basically any other teams ship with a slightly differnt paintjob on it.

their special weapon is the audio disruptor ray. they shoot out a audio stream of really crap cover songs to other pilots making them crash into wall.

ACE-FLO
11th January 2010, 03:41 PM
Hey Jasmin, I thought that technology was outlawed by the racing commission :lol... was cracking up there, though :)

Aeroracer
11th January 2010, 04:09 PM
hopefully it is outlawed.thats one team i never want to see in wipeout for sure :nod

SaturnReturn
11th January 2010, 07:15 PM
basically they hold a anual compettion to find the greatest pilot of all time
This is one missed button away from some horrible misunderstanding. I'm going to go ahead and recommend checking for spelling errors and typos at this point. ;) I hate to think of the questions that would be raised if Mad-Ice were to fail to spot a similar mistake when organizing the Wipeout fans' annual gathering. Oh dear.:?

Are you using a comprehensive browser jasmin, or some other means like PS3/PSP? I use Firefox's built in spellchecker these days, just changing things to the version of English that I prefer when it suits me (the spellchecker is American). Although I guess that still wouldn't prevent certain things...I sure hope Mad-Ice's family is understanding.:P

ACE-FLO
11th January 2010, 07:31 PM
good post... Mistakes like that are... adorable, to say the least :lol

Aeroracer
11th January 2010, 08:22 PM
Sorry for poor spelling.

but consider these factors...

Rubbish keyboard + long nails + Jasmin = incoherent rubbish.

i'll try to do better next time :)

XpanDrome2097
21st January 2010, 02:25 PM
A.L.T.E.R.N. - New Team Database Updated!

A new team is ready for its FX500 debut.
Probably this racing league will be recorded as the most excoting in history, with some new upcoming teams ready for the league's admission.

Team Name: Kiwazuka Laboratories
Provenience: Hong Kong

The team in the words of its founder, Yoshitzu Kiwazuka:

"We were born as a company of AG-ships pieces replacements, in the years we have improved our business, and now we are here.
For all this years we have maked a research to obtain the most original shape for a AG-ship and honestly I think that our object is satisfied, indeed!
Our ship is the fruit of years and years of research catched in our laboratories to create the most aerodynamic driving system, this is our ship, its design is pretty aggressive...
Ladies and gentlemens, the Leviatron-XL ship!
Piranha, Icaras...beware of us!"

Pilots:

First Pilot: Asaki Juno - Japanese, Male, 34 years old
Second Pilot: Hiroshy Kiwojima - Hong Kong, Male, 23 years old.

Other informations can't be revealed from the team, but the only thing that can we say is that their ship in incredibly hard to handle, their ship is all black covered....if this ship will be approved at the FX500 league, we can have the first black ship ever existed in this sport.
The pre-championship tests have revealed that high values of top speed and thrust like these defines a ship very hard to pilot well, and the shield system is decent but, combined with the high speed system, results very fragile.

Team Logo: http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=116&pictureid=1952
Ship with racing skills: http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=116&pictureid=1951
Team propaganda: http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=116&pictureid=1955
Team Propaganda (with black ship hardware): http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=116&pictureid=1956

ACE-FLO
22nd January 2010, 02:07 PM
:) kiwazuka labs :rock ... sounds pretty good mate :)

WolfKill01
23rd January 2010, 01:38 PM
Looks good. Although i wouldn't call it the 'first' black ship around here. i recall seeing 2 or 3 black ships prior to your post. anywho, can't wait to see more

XpanDrome2097
23rd January 2010, 10:15 PM
Ah, yes, I know this :).
The "first black ship" quotation was maked only to create a presentation for the team :lol, but am not sure if the definitive ship skin will remains black....the white kiwazuka looks very nice, for example.
This is only a first prototype of the ship: the shape is definitive, but its main color may be different, in a very near evolution of the ship.

ACE-FLO
23rd January 2010, 11:37 PM
A.L.T.E.R.N Update: Kiwazuka Developments

In the tradition of making all conceptual vehicles in the colour white, the Kiwazuka ship is proud to announce its adoption of this tradition for the upcoming unveiling of its FX500 contender AG craft.

http://1.2.3.9/bmi/i49.tinypic.com/scb9g5.jpg

Concluding the tradition, on deliverance of hi-spec licenced and legitimate technologies, pending the craft and team are ready for their first competitive inclusion in an FX500 league classed event, the official colours shall be unveiled to the public in a future datacast! This team is one not to be missed, already geared to be a high-end performance vehicle with a streak for taking corners and chicanes with merciless abandon. Its clever deployment of "lateral torsion physics" allows the ship to switch axis and weight distribution when its POSIX (Positronic Imitation System IntellectX) influenced technologies seem to instinctively sense approach and exit parameters at very fast speeds, giving the impression that a turbo was used flawlessly through some of the most difficult and testing parts of the track... However, this does not mean to say that pilot input is minimal... No sir, Pilot is key in taming such a beast, and a beast is exactly what this thing is...

Furthermore, the revolutionary and most sought after ship technology in the FX500 developed by us at A.L.T.E.R.N, our famed AirLicker SuperLights Composites are also contributing to the manufacture of its hull and wings, and you all know all about the SuperLights already... This is one hard team!

[Official Colours of the team to be announce soon by XpanDrome2097]

Ace
AirLicker Group
A.L.T.E.R.N

Aeroracer
24th January 2010, 01:04 AM
know thats all rocket science to me......:dizzy

but it sounds all good.:nod

Motorsagmannen
14th February 2010, 01:49 PM
RBR-AG

the Redbull racing group is emerging into the venue of high speed racing once again.
after many years of covert R&D, we are proud to announce the introduction of the first AG segment to our proud history of adrenaline fueled aerobatics.
wind tunnel tests on our new prototype has exceeded all expectations, and we will definitely be a force to be reckoned with in the upcoming season.

more info will arrive at a later point.

Werner Von grossglockner.
RBR HQ Austria

designer_79
15th February 2010, 08:49 PM
A.L.T.E.R.N Update: Tez Dharkan Prototype overall design complete

Design and Research labs D79 of A.L.T.E.R.N. are proud to announce that now, after a long period of silence towards the interested public, the final design of the prototype Tez Dharkan AG-combat racecraft can be officially revealed. Slight adjustments to the cockpit were necessary to lower the aerodynamic coefficients and also to give the Tez an even more unique appearance. We fly tiger-style!! To be race-ready in the year of the tiger which, according to the memo of the Pan-Asian union, started yesterday, A.L.T.E.R.N. will do everything possible to get the design finalized ASAP. Weapon integration will be thought out in detail as a next step but should cause no problems due to intelligent weapon bay planning since the earliest design stages.

Designer_79, head of A.L.T.E.R.N R&D HQ sector D79 with best greetings to our loyal fanbase.

ACE-FLO
16th February 2010, 05:13 AM
:+ Andy, you made her, :) our baby tez, :D and she's a thing of beauty my friend...

dude? how many months ago did we start out on this wonderful project, together? with you in Shanghai, me in London, a unity and friendship was born. You've put many hours into this supreme 3D model, and I know how you came across a few hurdles. Damn, what do I say, everyone who has read the Team: Tez Dharkan Technologies archives (posts in this thread) will know that I have anticipated this moment.

And now, as I savour it, I can't help but feel a lil lump in my throat, we had good times working on this. All of us, on this thread here deserve to feel how I do, right now... Proud, like a new father kinda... happy and day dreaming of their ship firing a missile at a Qirex, or something. I can see myself sitting in a spectator bay, watching the Tez BR off a drop, and boost through the apex of the turn i'm watching from. For a split sec it seems as if the pilot catches my gaze but its only for a sec and then its just after- trails from the boosters...

Man, I can go on, but feck - I gotta sleep :lol watch this spACE, i aint done yet ;)

Back soon, Ace, Airlicker Group
A.L.T.E.R.N

Mu5
16th February 2010, 08:27 AM
@D79: Thats looking well cool mate - congrats and great work :D :+

andy
16th February 2010, 02:56 PM
that's looking excellent :D well done

XpanDrome2097
16th February 2010, 10:01 PM
This work can be described in a only way: Masterpiece ;):clap!

Motorsagmannen
17th February 2010, 02:44 PM
designer 79, ACE-FLO. outstanding achievement. it has been a long project indeed, but the finall product is a beast of beauty. :clap

Motorsagmannen
17th February 2010, 03:00 PM
RBR-AG

to mske our apperance im the upcoming AG-racing season official, we at RBR-AG have decided to release the performance output of our new prototype "taurus mk 1.2"

Speed:8
Thrust:9
Handling:9,5
shield:6.5

as always we at RBR-AG have and forever will prioritize agility over physical strength. and we are proud to announce that our ship is achieving phenomenally on the tracks, especially on the challenging ones. this is due to our vigorous testing with various airbrake systems, and also maximizing performance output of our massive main engine. also we have concluded that our dualwing design is a solid succes amongst our testpilots in regard of manouverability.

Werner Von grossglockner.
RBR HQ Austria

ACE-FLO
18th February 2010, 02:31 AM
Thank you for your support, Mu5 - Andy - Xpandrome2097 and Motorsagmannen.

Not forgettin two integral members of A.L.T.E.R.N, Mdhay and Kyonshi, for their incredible input to the team... this thread is so rich now with the tapestry of new teams we've all imagined, helped to see get designed and made into mock ups using 3D software... There's a lot of talent on these boards. We all know it! 52 pages of this thread alone tells us that :rock

@Moto, the RBR-AG is interesting. :) Please visit us at A.L.T.E.R.N (AirLicker Technologies Enterprising Research Network) The info is in social groups, thanks :)

ACE-FLO
19th February 2010, 05:34 PM
A.L.T.E.R.N - Weapons Technologies/FX500/Tez_Scope1138/Red_Weapons_Re-development_data

RED Weapons : Quake Disruptor / Missile / Rocket / Cannon

Quake Disruptor: Delivered from undercarriage, placed below the cockpit. Magno-Pulsonic technology harnesses magnetic energies from the track surface, harnessed then concentrated,into a field of energy which can be fired onto the track, giving the desired Quake Disruptor punch delivery to all ships on track.

Prime difference which causes controversy in the league is our clever use of Magno-Pulsonic technology - unlike other ships, we've actually placed our unit under the cockpit. At the back half of the ship, where the ship weighs the most. The advantage of this is, the ship doesnt experience getting a slight lift on the nose when firing the Quake (which can slow you down by a fraction). Instead, when the Quake is fired, it lifts the back (heavy) end of the ship up instead, givin better aerodynamics... and as pilot, Jaded_Blade discovered - if used over the correct bump, can give you enough lift to execute a Barrel Roll, and do something amazing... RIDE THE QUAKE! This is Tez Dharkan Technologies, the promise of Potent Fear is Near...

Missile: Fired from the Lower openings in the Frontal Arms of the ship. (AirLicker/Magec Deuce Finnesse RedSnakes, developed by Magec - tuned by AirLicker Group)

The AirLicker Group funded a new technology which draws power away from the shield and re-invests that power into the weapons engine onboard, giving weapons a 35% boost in impact measured. This does leave our ship open to all threats when we engage a weapon, as our shields are ineffective at point of weapons engagement. But this is a risk we are willing to take. ? We like to take risks here. Details of our revolutionary shield technology remain the intellectual property of A.L.T.E.R.N and cannot be revealed.

That was then, this is now...

Improved relations between members at A.L.T.E.R.N has ensured the ongoing evolution of our weapons systems. Previously, everytime we engaged a weapon - our shield suffered as a result, Now however - it only affects the ship when a missile is engaged. So, though this is our achilles heel - people forget achilles had a supernatural strength - so do we. Our missile hits measure a 35% increase in impact measured psi, when compared to those measured from other teams. And that's enough to eliminate most opponents with below 50% shield in one hit...

Technical data: Apace crazyhorse/Global Switch mk4 M-Nesia line Power Management - Used to transfer power between engines, to help facilitate the rapid deployment of integrated weapons - whilst limiting the power usage of the craft, ensuring long term shield stability. This Power Management System is only utilized for the Missile weapon, whereas previously was used to manage all weapons power management.
//Locking Engine: ISIS TwinSnake Technologies (utilizing the TRDnL technology from the Xpandrome2097 - thank you mate (TRNDnL = ThermoRadialDetect-N-Lock))

Rockets: Cleverly placed inside the upper openings of the frontal arm sections - but able to fire from each arm individually. A set of 3 projectile rockets, shot out on the track surface, delivering heavy damage to all ships on their trajectory, indisciminately.

Technical Data: //Red/Rockets: B.R.A.P.P.E Systems/ (Breathe Real Action Poseidon Power Execution) Custom tuned and manufactured for AirLicker Group

Again, Rockets are a dangerous weapon indeed. They do not discriminate between chosen targets - preferring to unleash 3 fury driven projectiles down the track. This time round, the polarity thrusters have been re-calibrated to allow for the addtional decrease in overall weight of the whole ship. This is largely due to the fact that there is no need for additional power management from the main system, resulting in less mass for the team ship. Couple this with the shock force of firing rockets - the cockpit usually suffers bone shaking movement - often leaving the pilot unable to keep concentration for that crucial fraction of a second. Not anymore - F.E.I.S.A.R. from the AirLicker Grouip had invented a technology which encased the pilot in a vacuum, where vibratioon and movement outside of the vacuum had no effeect on the pilot. Although this technology is largely patented, a patent release was granted to us (thank you so much for your contribution F.E.I.S.A.R :)) for a limited use of the technology. Our limited use of this technology does not allow for us to build a "dispacement pod" inside of the cockpit, so we modified it to encase the resistance zones of the cockpit instead. After almost 4 months of complicated physical and mathematical workings and testings - we've managed to shield the pilot form shock enduced concentration lapse.

Cannon: Not a favourite amongst the pilots - the cannon is difficult to aim when firing whilst hurtling along the track, its' only recompense is its' power to damage ships from distance - and over 5 cannon hits to any ship in succession - its' ability to stop a ship in its' tracks. Our Cannon weapons unit is hidden under the adjoining seections of the arm, sat in a suspended mehanism which remains hidden away when the cannon weapon is not in use. When flying over a weps pad, if the Cannon weapon is unlocked, the cannon house mecahnism repositions the cannon turret, now visible - the pilot is ready to take aim and fire.

Technical Data: ///Red/Cannon. KbL_Saracen: 75HOLE_MAKER with complete custom composite housing (AirLicker SuperLightsTM. Saracen/Apace response engine. Shells: FX500 standard issue proton cannon hull borers

Nevermind the controversy surrounding us, we have to date accomplished much in the way world of High Speed Anti-Gravity Combat Racing. We've put up with having to scrap entire projects at the behest of the governing bodies for our beloved league. It took us a very long time to ensure that our promise of Potent Fear is delivered... we're almost there. Almost. We have ourselves a ship which has been approved by the AG-commision for FX500 league competition. We've gone over budget many a time, and had to scrap entire technologies which the commision deemed either too dangerous, too uhnfair, or too iverbudget. For much of this project, we felt as if our hands were tied behind our backs. We had personnel issues too (Preeti and Jade - cat fights :D) not to mention the time in our history when our 2nd Pilot - Arjan Tankaria, sadly passed away... unsettling, to sat the least.

But, we are A.L.T.E.R.N - The Air-Licker Technologies Enterprising Research Network - and with the combined contributions of every member, their support and love of team Tez Dharkan Technologies, we pulled through. You know who you are, gentlemen, I love you all :)

Anyway, It aint over yet... we got more to share with you fine peeps, so watch this spACE ;)

Mu5
20th February 2010, 04:37 PM
@motor: Great idea for a ship/skin!! :) Nice one

F.E.I.S.A.R
24th February 2010, 09:42 AM
Following the Race Commission's decision to introduce a new speed class,Mach One, that can only be used on speedways(think Daytona USA or,if you are a student like I am(poster,that is), the school track)because it is soooo fast,we at Quadteki have won the bid to create the standard ship for ALL teams to use in this new speed class.With the new technology created that encases the pilot in a vacuum to reduce bone shaking from weapon attacks,this speed class will be much safer.We have come up with the design and are testing it.

CEO,
Ernie Desmond Jeremy

P.S:Not related to me in any way!(except ship)

F.E.I.S.A.R
25th February 2010, 01:42 PM
We are now in the process of placing the airbrakes and weapons bay,with a gatling gun beside the pilot just to balance the craft(pilots will still need to race over weapon pads to use it).The ship design is a bit similar to the F9000 Auricom(in terms of cockpit placement,that is).

Ship Statistics(same regardless of team)
Speed:20/10(Think F7200 high speed prototype ship with speed stat of 10)
Handling:9 /10
Thrust:8/10
Shield:7/10

CEO,
Ernest Desmond Jeremy

ACE-FLO
3rd March 2010, 02:17 PM
Looking good F.E.I.S.A.R, real good mate :)

A.L.T.E.R.N - Inside Everest part one - "FX500 Racetrack Stratus 4"

Home of Team Tez Dharkan Technologies, the A.L.T.E.R.N HQ situated in the mountain of Everest, (New India) is a monument to Anti-Gravity technologies. The mystery surrounding A.L.T.E.R.N and the secretive technologies which are developed there are shrouded in the same speculation and guesswork as the infamous Area51 in the USofA, circa 21st century. But we are not area51, and the technologies developed at A.L.T.E.R.N are seen by the world, in significantly shorter time frames. Making no secret of our purpose, we have erected an anti-grav race track on the summits of Everest. Stratus 4, a track designed, developed and overseen by the Co-director of A.L.T.E.R.N, Mdhay. The significance of its' placement high atop the mount, plays a monumental role in reminding us at A.L.T.E.R.N HQ that nothing is impossible.

Many objected to the Stratus 4 racetracks' proposed initial placement on a world heritage site, but the epic nature of the project was such that Mdhays' grand vision had captured the imaginations of some very important and influential people. This lead to the planning authorities wanting to see a plan of the proposed racetrack. Upon producing our paperwork, we were surprised to hear that the authorities were in favour of allowing a racetrack to built there. I was present at this meeting with govt. officials, and was not expecting the govt. to actually be in favour of such a plan. I made it known that I was not excpecting such a reaction, and though pleasantly surprised, I wanted to know why they had taken the decision to suppport us. I was told that they wanted New India to be recognised as a nation which is aspiring to change convention, and renew itself from its' troubled and fragmernted past. This project of ours was like an inspirition to that vision, to reach new, seemingly unnatainable heights which push us to our very limits and redefine our boundaries. And where better to do that then atop Everest, On Status 4, sitting in the Tez Dharkan - flying at speeds which would leave you unable to think, just react out of sheer memory and skill... hearing that, I almost drank myself into a fun frenzied stupor, such was my joy at their acceptance of our plans for Stratus 4.

F.E.I.S.A.R
4th March 2010, 01:35 PM
Due to a server glitch(possible reference to the PS3 8001050F Error?),we at Quadteki have been unable to release new data as the whole workforce at Quadteki have been helping solve the glitch.
However,hope is not lost.Some data that is on the servers were on spec sheets were printed out on paper for me to see,so I will be concentrating on the data that I have.
We have decided to made slight changes to the ship design.Due to the ship having a max speed of 1100 kph,the downforce created will "push down"
the ship due to its nose shape.

CEO,Quadteki,
Ernest Desmond Jeremy

Raziel-X007
6th March 2010, 04:54 PM
A.L.T.E.R.N. UPDATE!!! New Development Team

Team Name: Code 194 Systems (C194S)
Province: Bronx, NY

It was a long day in Hell when Assegai changed the field of Handling and in Thrust. It's time that we take control and put them into the museum with their out of date junk!

Pilot #1: Drake Ducane, Age 31
Pilot #2: Twanna Smith, Age 27

It's almost time to bring in a new era, but before that happens, we will take back the US circuits. Assegai and Mirage, you need worry about us, because if you don't, you'll end up in the hospital!

Currently, the information of the team is strictly confidential, but they did leak a few things about the ship they pilot:

1. It is incredibly light and is speedy at takeoff.
2. The ship can handle turns like a pro.
3. It's delicate to impact in particular.
4. Will have an unusual color scheme.

More to follow!

ACE-FLO
6th March 2010, 09:18 PM
Welcome to A.L.T.E.R.N, Raziel-X007 :) that was pretty cool :) unusual colour scheme eh? that's what I'm curious about.

Ace,
Chairman, AirLicker Technologies Enterprising Research Network. :rock

Raziel-X007
6th March 2010, 10:04 PM
You'll have to wait until Tomorrow.. But here's a preview from HR, the Logo!

http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/album.php?albumid=178&pictureid=2083

http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/album.php?albumid=178&pictureid=2083

Raziel-X007
7th March 2010, 06:26 PM
A.L.T.E.R.N ALERT!!!!

New info on the Color Scheme from Code 194 Systems!

New notes exclusive to the company now reveals the color scheme, stats and model of it.

Model: FTXS4600 Prototype (Field Tactical Xtreme Ship)

In a recent test run of the ship, the design is similar to the Assegai fury Upgrades with two major exceptions:

A. The Tri Servo Mk 3 Engines are placed at the points of the ship: One to the left, right and center.

B. The cockpit will be located in the center of the center spirepiece in the FTXS4600 prototype. This makes for an interesting view and top notch turning capabilities.

Also, the left and right spires are shorter in length compared to the center spire (by 33%). The ships design will be opposite of Assegai's latest ship with the cockpit spire sticking out, almost in a trident fashion.

Stats:

Speed: 8.5

It can keep a steady speed and hold its own compared the rest of the ships out today. Though questionable against Icarus and Triakis, it has be tested to keep a decent speed even in the Mag capture fields.

Thrust: 8.0

A backseat needed to be there for it's amazing handling and top-tier speed. The thrust, though up to par with many a ship, is very odd at the moment. It works well when hitting the boost panels and at the start, but for lack of better term, it stalls after hitting a wall and after taking substantial damage (30% and lower).

Handling: 10.0

Superior due to it's very light body, the handling is considered the best in the circuit today and as such is very easy for even new pilots to pick up and drive. It's Auto-Pilot system (when available) makes for one of the most craftiest ships every to his the course.

Shield: 5.0

Where handling is superior, the armor is very delicate. Again, the light material will almost leave the most vital sections of the ship exposed with constant maintenance and a nimble flight program. Three "average" rockets or one plasma will automatically stall the ship with a condition known as System Cmmand Freeze (or SCF).

System Command Freeze is where the ship will stall and become nonfunctional for a few seconds, but has been known to remain in that state for over an hour. Once back online, the ship will not respond to it's pilot controls until 50% or more of the ship's functions is back online.

Color Scheme: The scheme will be black body with Crimson and Azure streaks from the left and right spires. The unusual section is that those colors are trailing the ship when it speeds up.

More to come in the coming days!

XpanDrome2097
7th March 2010, 10:14 PM
A.L.T.E.R.N. Update

Important news will be updated:

- Volcano Hi-Tech has created an exclusive weapon...our mastermind, ACE-FLO, knows all the details;

- Kiwazuka Labs has finally finished their works about its exclusive ship, "Leviatron XL", a serious monster of ship based on the exclusive "Lateral Torsion Physics Engine" and, also, has finally selected the definitive colors of the team;

Very recent new:

- Someone whisper about an entry of the Norwegian Colossus "Novatech", famous for the elimination of third world's debt happened in 2170, into the AG-Racing...only this can be revealed at the moment.

Raziel-X007, welcome on A.L.T.E.R.N., very nice ideas!!!!

C,mon guys, everyone of us knows the recent events, but I want to say: don't destroy your imagination, don't abandon your ideas, Sony can't make this!
Hope and force, for everyone of us!

XpanDrome2097

Raziel-X007
7th March 2010, 11:58 PM
Thanks... XpanDrome2097!!!

More from C194S tomorrow..

ACE-FLO
8th March 2010, 01:42 AM
A.L.T.E.R.N UPDATE: Quadteki - "Impressive Technologies"

As mentioned in a previous update, the Quadteki cpu's were plagued with internal server errors, which delayed the production of the teams lateral stability engines. That matter was resolved after a brief meeting at the AirLicker Groups' Prototype Testing Centre. Turned out that F.E.I.S.A.R had some interesting ideas for the lateral stability engines. He wanted to stray away from convention and implement an untested but sound idea. Things were going smoothly until the dataloss affected the progress of the Lateral Stability engines.

That was not long ago, but the data was not all lost. I had a copy of the sensitive data at A.L.T.E.R.N and managed to relay this info over to Ernest in time for the regulatory committee inspections. They went so smoothly, that even I was impressed. This team is a sure fire crowd pleaser, and why not? It's origins are traceable to fine roots, its progress has ensured a rebirth for the Teki-Go scene all around the world. Rumours are circulating that sponsorship offers from multinational companies are on the table, going to the highest bidder. This is something Quadteki knew was going to happen and their constant connection with its' ever growing fanbase has ensured that it will. And it doesn't stop there.

The awareness of this team on a global scale is staggerring. The revenue generated from thei sales of Quadteki merchandise has raised eyebrows. Clever marketing of the Quadteki brand on their part. Ernest and his team are truly a fan fave - we are now good friends and am pleased technologies from Qaudteki have been implemented in Tez Dharkan (see Rocket weps data - A.L.T.E.R.N Red Weapons datacast from last week).

The development team at Quadteki continue on in putting the final tweaks to their Lateral Torsion Physics at this time, and will be ready for final inspection soon.

For now however, I am pleased at the progress they achieved in a relatively short time frame. A true achievement :)

A.L.T.E.R.N UPDATE: Volcano Hi-Tech - "Vagrant Logic"

Quite possibly the most loved personality in the FX500, Guilio Galletti has constantly defied convention when it came to his true passion - giving you what you want! :) Yep, the fans say it all here - and he obeys them. Everyone loves this guy :) His company made anything mechanical that his fans wanted, en masse.... but when they asked him to enter the world of Hi-Speed Anti-Grav Combat Racing, and put a team in it, it seemed a little too much to ask from him - that's what I thought. But I was wrong :)

Guilio has a certain, vagrant logic in his approach to success. Once he gets an idea into his head, he pursues it with almost calculated yet very unconventional methods. And he gets great results.

Our partnership with Guilio Galletti has helped us both to network our contacts together, in the spirit of friendly team rivalry, ensuring that we are constantly discovering new ways to outwit eachother in terms of business and pure old simple fun and games. He is likeable, unconventional, a natural charmer and a great friend and ally in the cut throat world of the FX500.

Though he is despised by governments the world over for his "Lovable Rogue - the govt. can't stop me, it's for thew people" attitude, he rmains a firm favourite for his rather unconventional ways, and his dedication to the people. His way works, he proves it over and over again... now that's some vagrant logic :rock

Raziel-X007
12th March 2010, 12:41 PM
A.L.T.E.R.N Update!!!!

Code 194 Systems

In recent days, the Tri Servo Mk 3 Engine Output has failed to keep things in check, so to compensate for the recent events, C194S will be conducting more tests at Chengou Projects for more "accurate" results...

F.E.I.S.A.R
14th March 2010, 02:41 PM
Investigations have uncovered that the glitch was not an accidental one. There was a saboteur in the company that came from Sadan Incorporated and he had caused the glitch because his bosses from Sadan told him to as they did not win the bid to build the "Mach One" speed class ship.They failed getting the bid as their proposed ship design was a pitchfork,with the narrow end facing forward.This did not win over the Race Commission as any ramming into the back end of the craft would severely damage the craft,resulting in an instant elimination of the contender.
On a more positive note,we have fully recovered from the damage dealt from Sadan Inc. and are now finalising the ship design,but we are also considering partial usage of the COnnection For Flight INterface or COFFIN of which the pilot/operator is connected to the craft for better reaction times through neural connections. More details will be made known at a later date.

CEO,Quadteki,
Ernest Desmond Jeremy

ACE-FLO
14th March 2010, 09:50 PM
AirLicker Group design the AirLicker mkI Piranha skin for the FX400

Can't reveal much more except to say, It will be housed in our famous composites and shall increase turning abilities due to a lighter mass. Details will be posted upon full completion of the project.

Watch this spACE ;)

XpanDrome2097
14th March 2010, 10:58 PM
I'm very interested for this piece of art, I can't wait :hyper!

ACE-FLO
15th March 2010, 01:47 PM
Well, this will be a working livery/skin. I hope you will enjoy the many hours of racing pleasure the AirLicker will bring you. :)

ACE-FLO
17th March 2010, 06:38 AM
A.L.T.E.R.N DATACAST: The Method, Bane.

Something rang fishy when F.E.I.S.A.R called my line requesting a holo-call at 3am. I obliged, knowing F.E.I.S.A.R to be well respected amongst his peers and a close friend and ally to A.L.T.E.R.N. I was glad I did. He informed me of an attempted datatheft at QUADTEKI HQ. Though some data was stolen from QUADTEKI, I was assured the data was not sensitive, and the remote encryption authentication device (READ) on the disc which was copied, would render the data useless anyway. Clever. However, it was still an attempted theft and the thief was still largely at large. Danger was making itself felt in my bones as F.E.I.S.A.R continued to explain what had transpired at QUADTEKI.

I asked who the suspects were was told the following, same as what you heard last week -

There was a saboteur in the company that came from Sadan Incorporated...

What F.E.I.S.A.R didn't tell you was something I told him to keep from you. SOmething I want to now reveal. In order to do so, I will have to tell you a little history

Months ago, Tez Dharkan had a similiar problem when the infamous Goki Tengu Group stole vital information from our testing facitlity at A.L.T.E.R.N HQ, Mount Everest. The issue was resolved but not without threat. The thief in question (unnamed for legal reasons) refuted all allegations but implicated himself in only one...

His final words to me before he was scurried off for tribunal were, "Remember Ace, My purpose was not to steal, my purpose is to give you a message. My bosses tell me that this is only a taste for you, First we will start with your firends in this 'exercise in futility' you call Anti-Gravity racing. We will crush them one by one, and we have many faces"

"Who do you work for?" I had to know.

"The Goki-Tengu Group" Pure terror at the sound of a name which hadnt been heard of in over a decade. The idea was that they operated under different names. Only using their Goki-Tengu brand of terror when they were making political statements. Sadan Incorporated is one such affiliate of the Goki-Tengu Group.

I won't lie to you and say we have the situation in hand. This is a problem faced by all and everyone in the FX500 league. AirLicker Technologies Enterprising Research Network is currently undergoing a full personnel reprofiling. We urge all other independant team entries into the FX500 to do the same , we will support where necessary.

If the Goki-Tengu Group succeed in bringin us down form within, we will most certainly have failed ourselves. It is at this time that i implore you all to be forthcoming with any information you may have. The Goki-Tengu Group want the patents on all our technologies for themselves I hope you understand what that means... it aint good peeps.

For now, I thank F.E.I.S.A.R for enlightening us all on this re-emergence of an old enemy. For this reason, I will with-hold the latest information on Volcano Hi-Tec Weapons Delivery System (W.D.S) for now.

You will be kept updated by members of A.L.T.E.R.N.

Ace,
AirLicker Group

XpanDrome2097
17th March 2010, 01:19 PM
Volcano Hi-Tech Update,
dedicated to A.L.T.E.R.N.

Giuilio Galletti:

"Today is a special day indeed, the grim days are finally passed.
Goku Sensetsu, one of the biggest leaders of this dangerous organization, was arrested by an helpful and very secret operation of the European Police Group, in alliance with the Italian Security Special Forces.
Its codename was "GxT0112af", and we have provide to give to him the correct identification:

Goku Sensetsu
Born in Kyoto, 19 February 2142
Male

But we have menaced this great piece of s**t to deliver us all th identification codes for every member of this organization:

Maximum leader: Yoshitzu Kiwazuka
Born in HK, 15 September 2139
Male, leader and founder of Kiwazuka Labs
Codename GxT0111mt

I feel very disappointed: the leader is Yoshitzu? F**k man!!!!
Some people at Feisar won't understand my suspects, and now I 've got right!
I'm very happy that my suspects was founded, because KZ Labs had got a serious donation from my bank some years ago, but this money was totally cancelled during the transfer, and now I understand the reason.
Goki Tenku group was an organization created to destroy the peaceful relations of the AG-Racing league, and their objects would be concretized in the project of a very obscure model ship, called "arXan666" (the "X" stands as a censorship), that in a very near future this could be the new model name of kiwazuka labs ship, not "Laviatron XL", puah!
Excuse me mates, but I want to say: N**i pilots f**k off!
Their racing stats was very unbalanced (ts 10, th 9, ha 8, sh 9) and the approvation of "Lateral Torsion Physics Engine" was only the first step to legalize their obscure plans to obtain an overpowered ship with a new airbrake system.
But the ship was only the smallest part of their plans: the first object of GTG was to steal informations about rival's technologies and create chaos in their peaceful lines, to win the championship and obtain the prize to increase their illegal traffic of information and world domination.

Hackers/Other members:

Shinitzu Makatzi
Born in HK, 1st January 2149
Male
Codename GxT0113wx

Marianne Khulameke
Born in Pretoria, South Africa, 23 July 2151
Female
Codename GxT413vy

Emil Vikar
Born in Stockholm, Sweden, 16 December 2120
Male, leader of hacking GTG technology
ex-member from Triakis laboratories in FX300 league
founder of the hated "inverted inertzia decelerator"
Codename GxT000az

Only 5 guys, but extremely dangerous!
Emil Vikar was the creator of "inverted inertzia decelerator" that was declared illegal by the AG Racing foundation, Triakis has immediately kicked out this guy after this scandal, but now we know his activity after the Triakis dismissal.
All the guys were arrested, GTG is only a bad memory now.
The trouble was finally stopped! Now I want to be sure that these b******s will get what they deserves.
Now the money recovered from KZ Labs will be donated to A.L.T.E.R.N. AG-Racing Foundation.
Remeber that the "war" is on the track, not a real war indeed, but this word must be taked just as a competition, and not as a declaration of domination all over the world, let's be friends!

Be In Peace.

Giulio Galletti."

ACE-FLO
18th March 2010, 07:19 PM
A.L.T.E.R.N DATACAST : "So what I thought I'd do was pretend I was one of those deaf mutes..."

Sometimes I just want to leave my head in a bowl of cornflakes, and let it catch its' last glimpses of a dreamlike fantasy, and stay there. But being who I am, I can enjoy no such uninhibited comfort. Especially with the situation as it stands with Sadan Inc - I couldn't even entertain the thought of being entertained :paperbag

Guilio called me to say he had enough to deal with lately and that Sadan Inc were not just affiliates of the Goki Tengu Group, but 2 of Goki Tengus' founders were personal financiers to Sadan inc. I'm not surpised, but this doesn't lessen my worry for the situation we find ourselves in.

Yesterday I got this in my private mail channel, its' form F.E.I.S.A.R:

Before handing the spy from Sadan Inc. over to the police, Ernest got more details out of him. According to the spy, the "boss" of Sadan Inc had done a "destruction ritual" on Ernest... involving skewering a photo of our Ernest with a letter opener, burning it, and ending with a very morbid ending speech to his goons, addressing the mutiliated photo of Ernest with - "Must your remaining days be nothing but a waste, you shall not find any love nor like, you shall be lost, lose everything you ever had and wish you had never lived at all"
Desmond holo-called me while I was at the research institute. He said that "There is more to this madness than it seems. Sadan Inc will not go down so easily". Ace, I think you know what he means too...

I sure do, dammit! I have an idea as to who the current Boss of Sadan is now, personal vengeance is a dead giveaway. My sus "Join us, or die!"

Well, he joined and became a very influential member there quite quickly. It was his idea that Goki Tengu Group operate as separate criminal entities, with Goki Tengu serving as an umbrella organisation. It was also Manji who requested Tokyo police to "politely" address Goki Tengu employees, as "manners" were important in todays world where "ethics" were an endangered concept. Cheeky bastard. He didn't know what he was blabbering on about, goes to show - he's got ego, and is borderline moronic.

The last I could gather from my sources is that he is here, in New India. I think I know why...

Anyway, the second financier is Bertam Mason, once officially knighted by the King of England for services to the country, but lost his knighthood in the "Sylvia Corp. Scandal"* of 30 years ago.

A founding father of the Goki Tengu Group, and a bit of a father figure to the somewhat wreckless yet talented master criminal, Manji Dano. Bertrams' word carries the weight of recommendation and it was on his say so that Manji Dano got given "the choice" not many get. Bertram also took a personal interst in schooling Manji in the ways of the Tengu.

Tengu by definition

Mythical lore states that in ancient Japan, there lived a race of forest dwelling demons known aas the Tengu. These Tengu would terrorize entire villages on their campaigns of looting, murder and worse. They were spoken of in fear, and stories of the Tengu would be told to unruly children, by parents. Telling children that if they didn't behave, the Tengu would come for them.

The Tengu were often depicted in japanese art as fearsome ape-men with/[wearing masks with] elongated tubular noses. The Tengu were also reputed to be stealthy, intelligent, deadly and very secretive of their existence. No doubt, the original mythical Tengu have helped to inspire the birth of the Ninja way of life.

Modern day though, and the meaning of Tengu is something darker. No longer confined to simply ransacking villages, but taking down multi national conglomerates and acquiring technologies to serve a vision as dark as their collective Tengu histories is something which makes me wish I could leave my head here - in this bowl of cornflakes.

So, we know who we're dealing with at the moment. Manji Dano, and Bertram Mason. Bertram also claims noble blood. Apparently from the Knights Templar, which I find dubious since the Templar Knights raped and plundered like mad anyway... question is, which Templar Knight? These guys have egos which need constant gratification - and if it don't come to them, they go out and get it. You know what I'm saying, right? :? ...

Now, where's that bowl of cornflakes :lol

*Sylvia Corp Scandal - Bertram and a few other military officials in the British government were responsible for ensuring the destruction of surplus weapons. The scandal came to light when Bertram was exposed in BBC World Service in a video breach exposing Bertram making deals with Russian mercenaries. This led to Bertram and crew losing their knighthoods. Bertram left Great Britain and settled in Japan.

XpanDrome2097
20th March 2010, 12:54 PM
FX500 Datacast:

Due to the recent scandal of its own leader, we have officially decided that Kiwazuka Labs must be totally suspended from the FX500 league's partecipation.
From now the regular controls for every team involved into the FX500 league would be increased.
In the meantime, we are ready to accept the Novatech team partecipation, but we are still waiting for its A.L.T.E.R.N. presentation and verification.

Staff Belmondo

WolfKill01
21st March 2010, 12:17 AM
WolfBane R.D.: EMERGENCY UPDATE

Statement Released By Joshuah Hoffman On The WolfBane Datacast:

"A.L.T.E.R.N. and Quadteki were not the only ones who have been attacked by the terrorist organization known as the Goki-Tengu Group. We here at WolfBane has also seen data and reasearch swiftly stolen from our databanks. How the hacker snuck into our facilities to gain acess to our private server are still unknown, although we fear the worst. And we also fear that their attempt of data-theft was...sucessful. Although none of our vital technologies were completely stolen. They managed to take a good chunk of our research. Their knowledge of our security systems was terrifying. To prevent the enemy from using these technologies against us, there has been a revolution ocurring in our organization. Our security systems and protocalls have been revamped, and we have proudly trumped all our previous technology making the data stolen seem primitive. Behold our new craft which utilizes all our new technologies. This craft is the very depiction of the revolution ocurring in our walls. I know you're watching this Goki-Tengu, and I dare you to try it again."

End Datacast

New WolfBane "AG.P10(a.k.a. Blue-Fang)" stats:

Handling: 6
Thrust: 8
Speed: 9
Shield: 8

ACE-FLO
21st March 2010, 06:26 AM
A.L.T.E.R.N DATACAST: 1064498//ALT-MEMBER//WolB-R&D

The Method Bane, delivered

Dear members of A.L.T.E.R.N, I understand you're all pretty busy so I'll make this quick as I can. I've not yet had the opportunity to speak with Joshua regarding the attack at WolfBane R&D mentioned above. Thie network of the Goki Tengu Group and its particular branch in question - Sadan Inc, is wide. It seems that Sadan Inc. are intent on collating data from various leaders in Anti-Gravity Combat Racing Technologies. Assuming they manage to acquire all the data they need from wherever they chose for a moment, please. Humour me, because they sure think it is possible, and I find that worrying. The question I ask is "What would they do with it?"

The answer is not one I can give I'm afraid, not til I know more... What I do know is this, The Goki Tengu may be intent on sending its Sadan Inc branch of skilled infiltrators to steal data from us, but so far - everything they have is not going to get them far.

I applaud Joshua for his deifant response to Sadan Inc.'s attack. For one, I know I speak for all of us when Isay that we are pleased at your progress with WolfBane R&D despite the turbulence at the recent events at your high tech labs, which your team had encountered. Which leads me to my closing point gentlemen.

I beleive we should all continue in the spirit which Joshua has adopted. The Goki Tengu and its affiliates have no rules, no justification for their cruel intent and actions on acquiring whatever they deem necessary for global domination, and worse. They are lawlwess, ungovernned and inhumane by nature. Their ethos is one so horrendous, it can only be described as bane... and to beat the bane, you send the bane.

WolfBane R&D have shown no fear in their dealing with the loss of sensitive data. They have managed to not only re-work their current technologies to make them "theirs" again, but in the process - develop a better ship also. This I call "The Method Bane", learn it. By our next meeting, I expect us all to have put the fear of progress in the dark hearts of those Goki Tengu and Sadan lot.

As promised, I am cutting this short. I've just had a report fly in, revealing the exact whereabouts of Manji Dano, I was right to suspect him being somewhere in New India. So I'm flying off to the Gujarat, while I'm gone, I'll be ex-communicado, but will biref you on my return on the ususal channels.

Ace

F.E.I.S.A.R
21st March 2010, 06:48 AM
F.E.I.S.A.R's Diary
Date:15 March 2288
It was an uneventful day at the facillity/school.However,as I left the research facillity/school through the back gate to go home,I was hit in the back of my head. I blacked out.
The next thing I know,I was in a prison cell. I could hear planes taking off and landing. I must be near the Singapore Changi International Airport. I certainly was not in a prison,so what is this place?
I heard clearly that someone "wants to get rid of Quadteki,Singapore Branch".They must have thought I was still unconscious.
Wrong! I was conscious. I inferred that they must be part of Sadan Inc,or at least the Goki Tengu Group. But they(Sadan Inc) have a branch in Singapore????
As I heard footsteps getting louder and louder, I faked unconsciousness. After I was out of the "warden"s view,I quickly took out my silenced tranquillizer handgun and shot the "warden" in the foot.He then collapsed. I reached around for the keys(keys????how old fashioned are they???) to the prison cell.After doing so,I freed myself.
Since leaving through the front door is as good as courting death, I was stumped. That was when I heard an employee say "Don't worry,the PitchFork-13 prototype is safe in this branch".They have already lost the bid,why for keep the prototype??
Since Sadan Inc likes unlucky numbers,the possibility of the prototype ship being at the 13th floor of the building is very high.I found a stairwell and it goes to the top of the building. I climbed up the stairs quietly to the 13th floor.
I was greeted with a security door,saying please enter passnumber.I was suddenly discovered by four employees.They had machine guns with them(Machine guns?I thought unauthorised possession of weapons is paramount to the death penalty*?)and tried shooting me.I had no choice but to shoot them with my silenced tranquillizer handgun.I entered the passnumber,which was 13666.I dumped the four employees into the back seat(back seat????I thought AG-Craft were supposed to be single seaters??)and took off form Sadan Inc,Singapore,back to the research facillity/school.
However,there were Sadan Inc b4st4rds chasing after me.
I found machine guns on the ship that were usable even without flying over a weapon pad.And used their technology against them.They(the chasers) were wasted.
I made it back to the Research Facillity's/school's Hangar(The hangar is for AG-Craft Racing in the CX-70 AG-Racing Side League),but,the PitchFork's A-Grav Generator acted up.I made a right turn into the hangar.Then,the ship suddenly lost grip and lost its A-Grav field,causing the ship to grind on the ground.It landed safely,but it was only a few centimeters from the FEISAR that I use in the CX-70.
After this incident was made known to the public,especially South East Asia,stock prices of Sadan Inc SEA(South East Asia) plunged 90 degrees down to zero dollars and zero cents.
At least I got to try the PitchFork:)
It sucks:frown:
F.E.I.S.A.R

*In present Singapore,unauthorised possession of guns is punishable by death.In this dimension,because I race in the CX-70 Singapore AG-Racing Youth Side League,the government has given me the right to possess weapons

WolfKill01
21st March 2010, 11:13 PM
Gah, I'm having the hardest time with this new ship I'm trying to design. The side was super fun to draw but I cannnot make the top view match up. :( So I'm asking for a little help with my new ship for anyone that wants to give me a hand. Tell me if you're intrested. I'll go ahead and post what I have now. Please keep in mind that these are just sketches. :paperbag

ACE-FLO
21st March 2010, 11:20 PM
AirLicker Group would like to have a go :)

Ace

WolfKill01
21st March 2010, 11:51 PM
Excellent :D We here at WolfBane wish you the best of luck :+

andy
22nd March 2010, 12:01 AM
i'll try to get the top view to match up if you like. :)

WolfKill01
22nd March 2010, 12:11 AM
Go for it. Any and all help is appreciated :)

andy
22nd March 2010, 12:56 AM
hope you like it, I had a little trouble with the back wings but I reckon it looks really good :), I saw your colour scheme too so I thought I'd add that, I went for a camo sort of thing, dunno if that's what you had in mind haha. I can send you the photoshop file if you like, it'll help if you wanna colour it in better than I have.

well, I hope you like it wolf

WolfKill01
22nd March 2010, 01:02 AM
That looks great andy :D I'll PM you my e-mail adress so you can send me those photoshop files.

ACE-FLO
22nd March 2010, 03:07 AM
Looking excellent. :rock Nice translation, Andy :+. :)

ACE-FLO
22nd March 2010, 03:41 AM
FX500 Datacast:..
In the meantime, we are ready to accept the Novatech team partecipation, but we are still waiting for its A.L.T.E.R.N. presentation and verification.

Staff Belmondo[/I]

the tests are yielding spectacular results, i've ensured that the verification process will be thorough. And since we're having probs with Goki Tengus lil brother Sadan Inc, i'm beefing up security around the NovaTech hangers. It's hard even for me to get in without the proper clearance - and I like it that way...

it may take a little longer to officially present team: NovaTech, to the world but rest assured, this team will be worth the wait :)

Ace :pizza

Mu5
22nd March 2010, 06:13 AM
@Wolfy : Nice ship bro :D :+

F.E.I.S.A.R
23rd March 2010, 10:36 AM
The following is a holo-call between F.E.I.S.A.R and Ernest,CEO,Quadteki
F.E.I.S.A.R:Hello?Ernest?
Ernest(CEO,Quadteki):Yes?
F.E.I.S.A.R:I nearly got killed yesterday.
Ernest:Why?
F.E.I.S.A.R:I was kidnapped.
Ernest:WHAT???!!!You were kidnapped???
F.E.I.S.A.R:Yes.However,this incident has caused Sadan Inc to suffer a big blow.
Ernest:Why?
F.E.I.S.A.R:It's stock in South East Asia dropped to zero cents after the public knew about this.
Ernest:Wow.
F.E.I.S.A.R:I also got to try the PitchFork.I must say that it sucks.
Ernest:Really?
F.E.I.S.A.R:There was another attempted data raid.However,the Sadan Inc and Goki Tengu b4st4rds got nothing but unhealthy content.
Ernest:Why???
F.E.I.S.A.R:Some of my fellow researchers at the facility like such things and they have downloaded such stuff without being detected.
Ernest: (Opens eyes wider)
F.E.I.S.A.R:Raider must have looked at the wrong place,or he is a p**n addict.
Ernest:I suppose that the data is safe?
F.E.I.S.A.R:Yes.
(end call)

I have made the research facillity's hangar safer.And I quote ACE," It's hard even for me to get in without the proper clearance ."
Got to love security
However,the first race of the CX-70 AG-League was plagued by Sadan Inc,them having superglued my airbrakes,rendering them useless, before the first race at the Marina Bay "street" circuit at Marina Bay,Singapore.
F.E.I.S.A.R

F.E.I.S.A.R
25th March 2010, 03:03 AM
F.E.I.S.A.R's Diary
Date:17&18 March 2288
17th:Sadan Inc employees superglued my FEISAR's airbrakes,rendering them useless for the first race of the 2288 season of the CX-70 AG-Racing League at Marina Bay,Singapore,but the superior handling of my craft won me the race,without using airbrakes.
18th:I was involved in a gunfight.It was me versus 4 of Sadan Inc's employees.Good thing I was given permission to possess guns. They had machine guns,I had handguns.However,some of my guns are modified. They said that they were the "Libertists of the world". Yeah rght,Sadan Inc wants global domination,you Sadan Inc idiots!
The rest of the staff had gone to observe part of the construction of the world's first Mach One speed class track in Singapore,so I was alone at the research facility/school.
I turned a corner and saw the armed thugs.I saw them and they saw me.I turned back.They were chasing me.I went into the auditorium.I used my charge gun,pulling the trigger to charge the gun and released the trigger when it was fully charged,knocking 2 goons out.It was quite a fast paced gunfight that I have forgotten about the details except that the fight spreaded to the whole school.I went to tie them up and then alerted the police.

F.E.I.S.A.R

Quadteki Update:
We have decided to not use the COFFIN system due to some vulnerabilities and its instabillity.
CEO,Quadteki.
Ernest Desmond Jeremy

XpanDrome2097
25th March 2010, 02:51 PM
Staff Belmondo

The norwegian colossus Novatech, has finally revealed it firsts details about its project, the logo and a new notice from one of their leaders.
This is the logo:

http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=116&pictureid=2105

From the team:

"Our ship is ready to be released from our hangars, we don't have any intention to reveal other details about our ship for now.
Regards for all."

The ship of the team at this moment is rounded by silence and mystery, but we gotta remember that Novatech has deleted the third world's debt some years ago and every person at NT Staff is serious, pacifist and full operative.
Now the NT is completely immerse, also with its new ship project, into many social operation about poor populations and social decay.
It's a very helpful oragnization, indeed.

F.E.I.S.A.R
26th March 2010, 05:07 PM
FX500 Race Commission Update:
Mach One speed class track:LTTS[(Look to the Sky)(Tentative name)]
With April 1 2288 set for the world's first Mach One speed class event,test events and preparations have
been going on 24/7.Quadteki have already delivered the race package/ship(called the Parallel) to all teams,complete with livery per team's design.
All teams get this,but personalised with team livery (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=183&pictureid=2108)

Plan view of LTTS (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=182&pictureid=2106)

F.E.I.S.A.R's Diary
Date:22 March 2288
I did a run on LTTS* in my FEISAR.As the CX-70 AG League had only one speed class,Venom,it took me about 3 minutes to complete a lap,which was 15 km long.The circuit is suspended above Singapore's Central Business District,similar to Sol 2 as with Makana Island,but lower.
I was given permission to do a lap in the Quadteki Parallel,which took me 45 seconds(1200km/h on a 15km circuit,you do the math).I must say that it was a different experience overall.Expect to hear a lot of sonic booms during the actual race.

*LTTS is a temporary name.If any one has a better name,please pm me.

F.E.I.S.A.R
29th March 2010, 01:59 PM
I got out of the situation alive......and with a very intense splitting headache

Just when I thought it could not get any worse,it did.
My spycam that has so far been undetected at Sadan Inc has recorded the employees doing a ritual,or as they said,"an Ascendsion Ceremony".It was more like a "Descendsion Ceremony"
I was at the research facillity cum school.It was the "on" hours.I was at recess/break.I was in the classroom walking to the liobrary when I was attacked by Sadan Inc employees,but I could see they were not human....at least not when they attacked.One attacked me in the form of a wolf,and I was not hallucinating.Another one attacked me in th form of a sword wielding,winged demon.I was in a state of shock.Tey were less than a meter away from me,and I had a handgun.I was determined not to die.That was when I activated "Time Dialator"(an ability to slow down time,but with very serious side-effects).I quickly took out my handgun and quickly shot the "winged demon". That was when another employee,in the form of a vampire(vampires???????I thought they were extinct!)took my classmates hostage.I pulled the trigger,and (in real time)the bang and the bullet pierce was almost at the same time,wounding the vampire in an arm and leg,reverting her back to her natural self.The "wolf" lunged at me,but I dodged whenn he was only a few centimeters away from me(must be the side-effect) and shot him in the leg,resulting in the same thing that happened to the "vampire".
After this happened,due to exhaustion,"Time Dialator" was deactivated and I collapsed.The pain was throbbing.So much so that even blinking my eyes hurt a lot.
In the A.L.T.E.R.N branch of Singapore,at the "hospital wing",I was told that what happened was an assassination attempt to kill me.Goki Tengu and Sadan were not the only ones in this conspiracy.It seems that FAl Faefa(another terrorist organisation)was also another conspirator.

ACE-FLO
30th March 2010, 02:34 AM
After careful consideration, I have taken the decision to inform you (F.E.I.S.A.R, and A.L.T.E.R.N) of the true nature of F.E.I.S.A.Rs recollection of his experiences. The following is taken from my MindComm device:

18th March 2288 // Recorded mindcomm: Meiki Nakamura / Tracker, A.L.T.E.R.N

"...that's right Ace, they've got him... what? No. They transferred the nanites using prime contact.... huh? give me a sec.... schit, I see him. He's putting up a brave fight. Get him F.E.I.S.A.R, good shot my man!.... wha?/ sorry Ace, there's too many of them, want me to help him out a lil? ... ACE... But, ... Ok I'll track himn for a bit longer, but what then?"

End.

That's when I told her that as soon as F.E.I.S.A.R dispalyed signs of hysteria or lucid hallucinations, to bring him in. And that's what we did. Unfortunately, it was too late for us to stop the broadcast of his last transmission.

So, Present day, and suffice it to say that we have F.E.I.S.A.R at A.L.T.E.R.N Medical Bay, New India. Currently he is under survillance and we are working on removing the nanites which would have eventually turned his mind to slush. I'll explain a bit further, in a moment.

I'm currently in a village called Sansrod, in the district of Bharuch, mainland Gujarat, New India. I have remained in contact with a select few of my most trusted confidantes at A.L.T.E.R.N. People like Meiki, who relate vital intelligence to my comm device. I have learnt the reason why I was to come to this specific location on a tip off from a source. Khasbar Dhalib, another like Meiki, but an Egyptian refugee who escaped the evil clutches of the Goki Tengu and has been funded by me to run a cell based solely on tracking Goki Tengus' 'most influential' wherever they go. It pains me to learn that Goki Tengu are capable of maniupulating nanite technologies to 'wash' minds, therefore rendering them useless.

It seems I am getting closer to the truth of their (Goki Tengu Group) reasons for hounding us. Its' not just the technology, no. They're playing with nanites now, an outlawed technology. And it seems they want us all 'renedered useless'. But, they are up to something else aswell. I know limited details at this moment so will refrain from saying anything at this time.

What I do want to get to, is the matter of F.E.I.S.A.R. His visions of fighting with vampires, demons and wolves were a direct result of the nanite transfer into his bloodstream. To his recollection, everything that happened, happend for real - but to any outsider, what they would have witnessed woulda been a gunfight between people. This situation is a tense one, with his mind being invaded with nanites, my surgeons and experts are having a real battle with the task of safely removing the nanites without any loss of function to F.E.I.S.A.Rs brain. I remain confident that he is the best hands possible, and will pull through.

For now though, I have to be off. But before I go, I want to let you all know that Xpandrome2097 and I will officially unveil details of the NovaTech ship in a future datacast on a primetime datanetwork quite soon. I hope you will all be present to witness the birth of a giant into the FX500, ;)

See you soon peeps, Ace ;)

Mu5
1st April 2010, 07:26 AM
@XpanDrome - Nice work on that logo mate :+ Kiwazuka is looking cool also :beer

wipeout rocks
1st April 2010, 05:56 PM
i made a sort of wipeout craft but as i did it as an eco car project it uses liquid hydrogen to propel it forward also meaning its stats are:

max speed: 10/10
thrust: 10+/10
shield: 5/10
handling: 10/10*

http://www.wipeoutzone.com/user_files.php?user_id=2169
top file

*due to super massive air brakes and thrust braking (one thruster activates on either side to make ship turn)

F.E.I.S.A.R
11th April 2010, 10:32 PM
Without further ado, I leave you with the teaser technology of our ship the Quadteki StarGazer, please take a seat

Design Type :

4 Arm Chassis // Centre arms (X2) housing weapons bays and delivery mechanics // Outer Arms (X2) featuring co-independent axial shift for lateral stabilization. More infor on lateral torsion physics to follow.

Cockpit - Placed at rear of ship, along and above the adjoining chassis of the quad arm feature. Pilot harnessed into sub-vac technology, allowing for Ergo-Shift piloting. Ergo-Shift is a technology entirely developed by F.E.I.S.A.R for Quadteki and tweaked at A.L..T.E.R.N to come in under budget for the official AGCR entry into the Mach1 class. The feature of the Ergo-Shift cockpit is unique in its function. The pilot is encased in a vacuum like space, which puts holding pressure on specifics parts of the pilots body. This pressure is used to sense the stress the ship is feeling and the pilot can compensate by moving his/her body to the required direction, shape, instinctive position to pilot the craft efffectively. This system is advanced to the point of sensing nervous tension from a pilot and readying the ship to not mis-take an unexpected movement from the pilot for a command. Tested at the Quadteki parrallel in a concept ship, the technology impressed all who were there to witness its' acceptance into the world of the elite racers.

Hull - The world leading, and unrivalled to date, AirLicker SuperLight Composites TM, were used in the manufacture of our outer hull. The use of the composite ensured a lighter craft by at least 31.17%. I thank ACE-FLO and his AirLicker Corporation for his donation of this technologies patent for the Mach1 entry of our ship. In return, we agreed to lend the Tez Dharkan Technologies team our technologies for cockpit management, mentioned in his previous dadtacasts regarding the Tez dharkan team technologies and weapons informations.

Engine management - Quantum Quadrex TM Flux Suppressor // Saracen TMJayTech Modification for Lateral Stability Engines (approved for the Mach1 only for safety reasons) // MAGEC Pulse Catcher TM // AirLicker SubZero TM

Quantum Quadrex Flux Suppressor - no waste of energies from this baby, the Magno Pulsonic energy picked up from the MAGEC Pulse Catcher is harnessed to above degree, pushing performance of delivery to the thrust engines to their limits, without forcing load pressure. The Suppressor is key in this value.

Saracen JayTech Modification - At the Mach1 speed class, we found that all our concept designs were "nosing up" - therefore, gaining too much air. At this speed, it is inevitable to remedy this without a modification to the lateral stability engines. It was therefore suggested that the use of the Saracen JayTech Modification was implemented to keep the nose of the ship level. The Saracen spec modification suited the Quadteki desing of 4 arms better than other types.

MAGEC Pulse Catcher - The Magno-Pulsonic energy derived from the surface of the track is caught and channelled through the MAGEC Pulse Catcher and delivered to the Engine management system for delivery intto the thruster engines. Explanations and uses of this technology can be seen in ACE-FLO's post on page 53 of this thread - the Red Weps Datacast.

AirLicker SubZero - An engine cooling system developed by Designer_79 ad wing D79 of A.L.T.E.R.N, originally intended for use with Tez Dharkan but banned for being over budget in the FX500 League, but not for the Mach1 speed class. Hence, Ace had accepted my request for use of this technology in the Quadteki ship. Details of this technology are not for me to divulge as its' intellectual property remains in the custody of A.L.T.E.R.N. Let's hope Ace will tell us more.

Anyhow, this is a teaser, as I mentioned earlier - I will in time, notify all of you of our progression as and when necessary. I thank you for your support and endeavour to provide you all with much entertainment in the Mach1 Speed class and league.

Coaster1235
14th April 2010, 06:31 PM
Here´s my (not completely serious) idea:

Interactive
Collaborative
Anti-Gravity
Researching
Open
To
Anyone
AKA Icarota (lawsuit from Icaras expected - deja F-9000)

Formed in the South Korea, this team is revolutional for being the first team not using only their own physicists and chemists and other science folk, but literally ANYONE out in the streets (with a minor requirement of a degree in Anti-Gravity Physics and a special place earned with Quantum Physics, but thanks to the miracle of üBay, the successor of eBay, it´s open for anyone that has five dollars), often quoted as the Wikipedia on the AG world. This open-ness was an intuitive solution for the lack of "science folk" in Korea at the moment. The funding is performed with the exactly same idea; it consists of over 2 000 donated piggy bank savings (averaging at $ 4.31), more than a hundred life savings, countless house mortage-covered funds and such.

The stats from the test flights have been debatable: the ship performed completely differently in each one of it´s 50 laps (except the 7 laps at the end, when small bends in the reality were spotted) and the data is ever-changing, but the team´s directors (who have almost no power to anything) announced that these stats won´t alter more than +-5 of the current (Updated a day ago):

Speed: 10
Steering: 8
Acceleration: 9 1/2
Shield: 4

A closer look into these stats make it look like a supercharged Icaras back from the FX-400. Yet the official details form the "science folk" and community are even more baffling:

"tis car wil PWN evry1 and win evryting!!!!! -Anonymous"

"f**k u Icarus n Pirhana were here and 10000000xfaster than any1 of u m***********s!!! -gangstaboi2182"

General panic was induced when a group of real "science folk" took a look into the forum:

"I want the craft to be as fast as possible and have the manouvre as an Assegai."

"the ship must have full acceleration so it leaves everyone to eat my dust OH YEAH"

But perhaps the most alarming thing is from a person who really deserved the degrees in the "science things":

"This ship could use an real Anti-Matter N-Gin. It consists of two super dense balls of matter, condensed in a vacuum and held in place with magnet fields, one of the balls being Anti-Grav Matter. The Anti-Grav Matter has negative mass and inertia BTW. So the Anti-Matter falls away from the matter, but because of its inverted inertia, it falls towards it. The matter falls away from the anti-matter. It harnesses an awesome amount of forward-going power, and I have plans for the steering too! -Super Anonymous"

The other "developers" reacted with MEH.

"yeeees were number 1 b****es!!!!"

"dude thats awesum!!! but wat about shields?"

"We don´t need much shields! The slightest over-powered nudge could ASPLOAD our ship and perhaps even the Sun and the extra fluff around it. So they dont have the nerve to ASPLOAD us!!! -Super Anonymous"

The public awaits the season to begin with sheer horror with a slight touch of misbelief, stubborn-ness, idiotism and a load of conspiracy theories.

Icarota - "United Victories"

The logo varies every hour from Photoshop disasters to painting disasters.

ACE-FLO
2nd May 2010, 10:50 AM
Ok peeps - an Idea here - can everyone who has posted a concept design of their ship please re-post them in the A.L.T.E.R.N social group where the other pics are? thank you.

I ask you to do this so A.L. T .E .R.N members can view all ships at a glance, weithout having to trudge through this thread... by all means, still keep posting here also (including pics - just double post your pics in the A.L.T.E.R.N group).

Peace to all, :)

ACE

UB3R~JKP
22nd May 2010, 11:07 PM
Ok here we go!

Team Name: NightFury
Founded: 2101
Ship Base: Feisar
Head Mechanic: Maxine
Bio: NightFury was formed by Tim Sands the PM of the Scottish AG Empire during the Western euro unification of Feisar (E-Unity Era) and they were formed for one reason: SideShift experimentation and development.
Growing from the grass routes they were making waves being widely known for their "bumblebee" livery, black and yellow. Feisar took apparent interest and decided that an investment would be worthy of their name...

Joining the Feisar E-Unity era they became better and better establishing an AG CO-Efficant that allowed them to participate in bigger and bigger races and tournaments.
Working very intense in the workings of the NightFury machine they came across an astounding realisation...but that was well hidden. The first glimpse of this revolution was seen in the base "Feisar Zone Battle Fury Ship" managing to SOMEHOW improve on the 100 handling by providing upgrades to the other 3 aspects of the ship...the competiton were baffled even feisar themselves were in awe at the realisation.

NightFury continue their constant mission to provide feisar with the greatest SS abilities and once again propel them in the spotlight like the glorydays in 2097...

Tag: "always ready for impact"

Pics soon ;)

ACE-FLO
23rd May 2010, 03:18 AM
Can't wait mate :) I see that you've become a member of A.L.T.E.R.N in the social groups. A good move on you part :) I'm pleased.

I'll give you a direct link to the "Speculation for New Technologies" thread link within the group right here : http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/group.php?do=discuss&group=&discussionid=75

Updates to the teams technologies should be posted in the relevant thread within the group, once confirmed - they can be posted here as finalized details, makes for easier referencing here :)

Also, If you don't see the relevant threads or want to start one of your own within the A.L.T.E.R.N social group, then do so...

ALl members are valued, and express a great respect for the ideas of others. This forges good alliances and helps teams to develop and ships to get designed. Tutorials are available as links to external sites and youtube videos also. And if you have any useful info you can contribute, please please do so...

It's about time we took this to the next level, let's all make it happen.

btw, where is Xpandrome2097? anyone heard from him lately? he's off :sonar

F.E.I.S.A.R
23rd May 2010, 04:16 AM
Quadteki Bio(part of it):
Orgin:Singapore
Motto:Sing A 4

UB3R~JKP
23rd May 2010, 10:40 AM
Well ACE after a sitodwn with the chairman of FEISAR it was apparent it was the only possible move for many many reasons. I am sure you will love the NightFury productivity.

Mu5
23rd May 2010, 11:36 AM
"Scottish AG Empire" ? :D :+ Sounds great mate :)

It would be a pleasure for me to build an AG craft produced in Scotland :+ If you could post some ship designs I will build it in 3D - black and yellow sounds like a great colour scheme :D Nice work m8

UB3R~JKP
23rd May 2010, 11:39 AM
Mu5,

That sounds like an incredible idea! I will draw up the plans tonight!

Mu5
24th May 2010, 12:06 AM
Sweet mate - look forward to seeing the design! :D :+

ACE-FLO
24th May 2010, 12:19 PM
Well, the brief is in A.L.T.E.R.N social group, in a thread specifically created for JKP's team. If you had become a member MU5, you would have noticed that the team history, speculative technology and design are already being discussed in the thread. And with over 50 members now, we're a force.

This is a live thread, where teams techs, designs and histories are in constant development. Team profiles can be hard to follow here, which is why I've requested that all teams discuss and finalize their ideas in A.L.T.E.R.N before posting here (excpet for new entries such as JKP's entry - I'll see they've posted and they'll get an invite into A.L.T.E.R.N.) after which, when they are satisfied with the development of a certain aspect of their team - they can then post it here. It keeps this thread tidy and easy to follow/reference.

Working out histories, team technologies and getting help with ship design etc within A.L.T.E.R.N has its' benefits as members are willing to help others to get their teams developed. This is all in the true spirit of A.L.T.E.R.N, the AIrLicker Technologies Enterprising Research Network. For everyone - as long as you love wipEout - and feel you can contribute in some small (or big) way, or just wanna learn - or be a member out of curiositiy, it's our group - go ahead and join us!

Let's all help to make JKP's NightFury team, a reality :)

Ace

Mu5
24th May 2010, 10:37 PM
I will post when I where I like ;) Please stop spamming this thread promoting your social group - I really am sick of it! :D

UB3R~JKP
24th May 2010, 10:45 PM
Hey, he was just trying to be nice mu5 why the hardass remark...

ACE-FLO
24th May 2010, 10:45 PM
Well, in that case MU5 - you can forget about designing a ship for JKP - as he's not happy about your post here... and I bet no one who is a part of A.L.T.E.R.N is either.

We'll get the ship designed ourselves, without your help - and it will be an international, and team effort - that's what A.L.T.E.R.N is all about. Not about one man taking the full credit for someone elses idea...

Good luck to ya :lol

EDIT: - earlier today, I sent Mu5 a friends request, despite him and I having our differences in the past, yet he still decides to troll post after realizing you are aprt of the A.L.T.E.R.N social group, JKP.

He did something like this back in the day - I asked him nicely if he would help to design my Tez ship - he initially obliged, then refused when he realised Klgo was on my friends list... very mature, thanks. This is why he's got it in for me and tbh, I don';t care who knows at this point coz all I'm trying to do here is help peeps get their dreams of making 3D ships, a reality... damn this crap!

mdhay
24th May 2010, 10:52 PM
I can try, although I do have different priorities right now. :)

Mu5
24th May 2010, 11:15 PM
I have offered to build a ship that I am interested in :) that has nothing to do with you Im afraid :D

Please stop trying to take over this thread.

Please stop spamming this thread.

I will design what I want - when I want. Congrats - your now back on my ignore list :P heh

ACE-FLO
24th May 2010, 11:24 PM
Spamming? ask anyone here if I spam post and they'll show you the door. Ignore list? will that take its' toll on my salary? I think not :lol bye bye Mu5, you had a good run while it lasted :D

I've had a bad day, and you're provoking me to become nasty...

Mu5
24th May 2010, 11:40 PM
LOL thanks for posting that picture of me - very mature indeed ;)

ACE-FLO
24th May 2010, 11:44 PM
Well thank you, I thought I'd let the world know what a pretty boy you really are... you taking this thread to a whole new level is not exclusive to you - I can do the same! Now get with the program and design your own ship, and leave my members of A.L.T.E.R.N alone. We got our own vibe which we don't like to have some one mess with - get me?

I gave you upteen invites into the group, you didn't wanna join, you're a lone fish, fine - but don't diss the collective man! That's just foolish! ;)

UB3R~JKP
24th May 2010, 11:49 PM
This is getting nasty...

Mu5
24th May 2010, 11:52 PM
@JKP : the offer still stands mate :) Look forward to seeing your designs :+ :D

ACE-FLO
24th May 2010, 11:56 PM
the offer will fall on deaf ears! :) :D :lol

Mu5
25th May 2010, 12:25 AM
I will design what I want, when I want, for who I want - Please try to understand this, but its nothing to do with you :D

ACE-FLO
25th May 2010, 12:36 AM
shame your plans to jump on this bandwagon just backfired then eh? :lol Team NightFury will be fine without your input, just as all the other teams in A.L.T.E.R.N managed. So design for who you want, just I don't see no one knocking on your door asking for help :lol you're a funny guy, I can't laugh with you, more at you if you know what I'm saying...

I've sent you loadsa firiends requests, and invites to A.L.T.E.R.N so you can fulfil your need to design ships. But, you are immensely proud of your ability, and have an ego which wouldn't fit into A.L.T.E.R.N anyway, so I stopped sending you invites.

But hey, if you feel you can goad someone to let you design a ship for them, I'll humour you and give you a golf clap as reward. How's that, I'm sure you'll like that a lot.

One thing Mu5, if you love designing ships - why don't you design more of your own? instead on working on that same base triakis we've all seen over and over and over and over again, only with slight tweaks done to it. It's nice, but hey, come one - some originaltiy wouldn't hurt now would it? Just a suggestion... see? I aint all that bad now am I? (sarcasm is lost on this guy)

Mu5
25th May 2010, 01:40 AM
@JKP: OK, I will also design a ship for the S.A.G.E (Scottish AG Empire) ;)

I designed a few scottish skins last year - mainly using the saltire and rampant lion. I think I will have a go are re-creating them and making them with a more futuristic feel :) :+

I was also thinking about doing an Irn-bru skin as well, but I never got around to it :D

ACE-FLO
25th May 2010, 02:50 AM
About timE ;)

Mu5
25th May 2010, 03:03 AM
Please try to stop trolling me :)

WolfKill01
25th May 2010, 03:32 AM
Children, please...no fighting :(. Anywho, with summer break here i'll have more time to work on my wolfbane team. Here's to the stop of the childish whining :beer

andy
25th May 2010, 09:18 PM
I might have another little go redoing my ship in cinema4d over the holidays.

UB3R~JKP
25th May 2010, 10:36 PM
Working on the NightFury blueprint now ;)

mdhay
25th May 2010, 10:47 PM
Yay. :g

UB3R~JKP
25th May 2010, 11:23 PM
Ok, I have posted the first blueprint no my album ;)

mdhay
26th May 2010, 07:45 AM
Luckily I've already got a Fusion Model. Shouldn't take long to do. :D

ACE-FLO
21st June 2010, 01:23 PM
NIce model Mdhay - love the split nose on the FEISAR. Came out better than I expected mate :)

mdhay
21st June 2010, 01:28 PM
You expected worse?!!? :O
Jokes mate, thanks. :D

ACE-FLO
21st June 2010, 01:32 PM
lol, clearly my imagination is not as good as your sketchup skill :)

ACE-FLO
26th June 2010, 02:52 AM
Good morning all, bright morning here at Mt Everest HQ. As you are aware, i'm here speaking on behalf of team Quadteki. We've gathered you all here for an announcemnet, a rather groundbreaking one infact. Goteki has indeed finally agreed with Quadtekis joint sponsorhip project of funding their thruster technologies, we in turn have acquired not only the bluprints for their ship but the POSIX linked arm technology. Yep - the one which allows arms to swivel and tilt according to speed, velocity and required movement and trajectory - thru means of highly advanced AI - piloting at high speeds becoes a lil more instinctive if you take my meaning ;). Fortunate for the Quadteki team, this came at a crucial time, whereby, the use of this technology - coupled with Quadtekis own developments in lateral torsion experimentation has led to even more unique developments in the field of weapons development technologies.

I will at this time refrain from saying anymore, but will leave you with this one thought. What if a ship were to have half the chassis from one team, and another half from another... what would happen then? ;) before you pass judgement, remember this is a project undertaken by A.L.T.E.R.N...

See you all soon. ACE, AirLicker Group

Aeroracer
3rd July 2010, 01:28 AM
new wipeout team..

team england

manager is fabio capello

speed ==slow
handling=impossible
thrust=only off the field with each others girlfriends
brakes=N/A they never got started
shield=john terry's flying salmon move looks good but fails to shield

special weapons=stealth goal ..its so good its impossible to see

now..out of business for 4 years:nod

ACE-FLO
3rd July 2010, 01:52 AM
:eek ^^ history repeats itself in the future. When Football, cricket and other conventional sports no longer exist, the English still maintain the tradition of getting it very wrong :D

A.L.T.E.R.N update: Novatech

Rumours were in circulation that the team had been disbanded by an unfortunate incident. I now reveal that the rumours were engineered to keep the teams progress shrouded in secrecy from recent threats from the Goki Tengu. That threat is no longer immediate, and Novatech has revealed its' intention to carry on with their revoltionary entry into the FX500 Pro-AGCR, by introducing their new craft in a future update.

XpanDrome2097
8th July 2010, 08:37 AM
General Update, from Novatech laboratories:

"The scientists at Novatech Engines feels very angry and disappointed for all these false notices.
They are still working at a very innovative project, and this should take a very long time to be completely realized.
Please don't believe to the words of this company of bugs, only A.L.T.E.R.N. is reliable now!

Novatech Engines"

The author of the notice has decided that his name can't be revealed.

Xpand
11th July 2010, 10:52 AM
Protonic AG team
Dual hull ship in development:
http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/3933/wofict.gif
http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/3055/woficttail.gif

Speed: 8/10
Handling: 9/10
Thrust: 10/10
Shield: 6/10

That's all for now... 8)

I'll make the paintsheme and the final render when I'm at my real pc!! :P

ACE-FLO
11th July 2010, 12:30 PM
:+ wow, it floats n all :) I loove it! :rock
love the detail on underneath btw :) this is good stuff, i'm very impressed Xpand :)

Xpand
11th July 2010, 06:44 PM
Thanks!
Here's a pic of a bit of the paintsheme:
http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/3241/protonic2.jpg
I'll post more tomorrow!

andy
11th July 2010, 09:32 PM
That's looking excellent, :) loving the floaty gifs especially. That texture looks pretty good too with the bumpmap. What program are you making this in?

I've started one in Cinema4D which is turning out to be much more suited to this stuff than sketchup. I'll render some WIPs in a second and upload them to this post.

Edit: There we go :) I've got some nice vents, cockpit and I'm gonna leave a nice big space on the nose for a decent texture map.

ACE-FLO
12th July 2010, 12:43 AM
above 2 posts :+ Good stuff guys, loving it :)

Xpand
12th July 2010, 10:48 AM
Thanks!
@andy: Cool looking ship! I use gmax wich is a freeware released by Autodesk 7 years ago. It doesn't have an advanced rendering engine... It can only render still frames by using an add-on called Gmax Render Suite.
I learned to make models from a single primitive piece, like a cylinder or a box.
This one I started the whole fuselage from a tiny box.

Ok, here goes the story and more images:

The Protonic AG team was founded in Aveiro, Portugal, in the year 2196, by three men who grew up watching the AG racing leages. The ship's two auxiliary engines are made from Feisar scraps found in France from the FX300 league and then enhanced with portuguese made parts. The main engine is a portuguese design: it's a compressed plasma engine made by Magellan and it's called Navigator, it produces thrust by compressing plasma through magnetic fields and making it burst out of the exhaust pipe making the ship reach speeds of 976 km/h.
The levitating engine is from Feisar's F7200 ship.
The body is custom made from a special alloy of interlaced carbon and titanium. The paintsheme, white with blue toned stripes, represents the sea, those glorious days of the portuguese when they reached other parts of the world in the 16th century and our ability to cope with the sea.

Here are some more pics:
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/892/ptcfront.jpg
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/7692/ptcfrontbottom.jpg
http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/2437/ptcrearleft.jpg

Two more artworks:
http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/3241/protonic2.jpg
http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/7010/protonic2front.jpg

ACE-FLO
12th July 2010, 12:45 PM
Absolutely amazing pics there Xpand :+ I love the colour scheme, and the ship looks rapid!

The last pic (head on shot) reminded me of the FX400 (PULSE) Qirex Concept ship a little too :) nice touch man :)

Xpand
12th July 2010, 02:05 PM
Thanks!
Yeah it does seem like the Quirex Concept, but I can assure you that was pure coincidence! :p

ACE-FLO
12th July 2010, 02:23 PM
I'm sure it was :) besides it just looks like that form that angle - and anyway, the Qirex Concept rocked! You're on the right track in an ycase, and I'm in full admiration of your works so far :+

andy
12th July 2010, 03:14 PM
Thanks Xpand :), maybe you could use blender, that's a free modelling program. I've never used it before, but maybe it is more powerful than autodesk. I've been learning Cinema4D for a few months in college for a game design course, and I just want a little practice over the holidays and maybe build a portfolio. I've started using your technique as I was told by the tutor it was the best and least memory intensive way to make things for games, although this one isn't :p I'm trying to use as little primitives as possible though.

Well anyway, I think I'm more or less finished with the modelling at the moment. I'll start on UV mapping it soon. :)

Xpand
12th July 2010, 03:18 PM
That's looking really cool!

I have blender, but I just can't get along with the UI and key combination...

andy
12th July 2010, 03:25 PM
Maybe you could acquire a copy of cinema4d, it's meant to be really easy to use, I'm getting the hang of it so it must be. :D

ACE-FLO
12th July 2010, 04:21 PM
Andy, the GEIST is like - i'm lost for words mate :) truly this thread is starting to see some real amazing stuf starting to happen once again.

I'm very pleased, very ;)

Xpand
12th July 2010, 05:58 PM
I've got to check the prices for cinema 4D... I know 3DS max 10 is ridiculously expensive...

Super_Rocket_Pigeon
12th July 2010, 11:07 PM
team stats

Speed 8
Handling 10
Shield 7
Thrust 10

Our ship performs mediocre in the lower speed classes, but it outruns the comptitions on the Phantom speed class.

Our technologies are a secret. We have not officially been accepted into the FX500. We are underground. We are the team you are all speculating about.

We are the team, you don't want to meet. We are Cold-Fury.

F.E.I.S.A.R
12th July 2010, 11:18 PM
@pigeon:
That's a bit overpowered.The ship has a total stat of 35 out of 40.
The other ships seem quite interesting.They may fill the grid for the FX-500...

UB3R~JKP
12th July 2010, 11:41 PM
Cold-Fury eh? ;)
I would love to work on a background story with you that involves my team: NightFury :D. Could be interesting, PM me if interested bro!

andy
13th July 2010, 02:33 PM
I'm gonna agree with feisar, that's pretty OP lol.

Well I'm gonna start UV mapping this in a second. I've added a seat, put down some colour, which will probably change, and I've got a logo which I'll slap on a few times toooo. I'm gonna do some sponsers logos and whatnot, and then I'll be ready to throw them all together onto the UV map.

ACE-FLO
13th July 2010, 04:10 PM
Andy :+ man the red cockpit is so fusion eg-x that i'm getting nostalgic. Loving that man! Awesome work, ... damn! How does it fly?

@ Super Rocket Pigeon = the ship is a bit over powered mate. Not all is lost though, Your team has not been accepted by the commision at this time due to the ship stats being over powered.

There are ways to remedy this, I'll explain in the A.L.T.E.R.N social group in a thread there, tongiht.

Pending the revisal of your team stats, I see no reason for team Cold-Fury not to be in the knock out phase of the FX500, ... :)

@JKP & SRP, a nice idea to have Night-Fury and Cold Fury join up together. There's something quite balanced about this, probably the fact that your names abbreviate to 3 letters all ending with P - and your team names ending with FURY, awesome :D Tag team racing anyone? :rock

UB3R~JKP
13th July 2010, 10:21 PM
NightFury dev blog log 23/06/2103:
"Feisar have confirmed that they are not interested in the split nose design and with that I am proud to welcome that for the 1st time ever we will be a complete Unit and not a "branch" or "division", Supported By the Airlicker Industries we shall rise and let the world know our dream to be the ship with the worlds leading airbrake system! This log also confirms our ship stats for the 1st time to you, the public:
-Thrust:4
-Speed:8
-Handling:10
-Shield:4
NightFury Out!
The splitnose design will still go ahead as per!

Mu5
14th July 2010, 02:12 AM
@Andy : Great work matey :D :+ Looks awesome!

Xpand
14th July 2010, 11:52 AM
Awesome, andy, I especially like the exhaust nozzle! :+

andy
14th July 2010, 03:35 PM
Thanks guys :D

I've started texture mapping so I'm just playing with some ideas. Not happy with it yet, but this is how it is at the moment. Still need to make up some sponsers and something bump-map it with. That grey thing in the middle is making it a little unbalanced too I reckon so I'll change that soon too.

ACE-FLO
14th July 2010, 05:03 PM
WOW, please slap these into A.L.T.E.R.N. TThe GEIST ... man this ship is the next generation, the FX500 is its home :rock

andy
14th July 2010, 05:21 PM
will do ace, thanks :)

I've added some sponsor logos, changed some material colours and I've modified the middle bit as well. Still going to UV map the back wings and then I'll bump map everything.

SaturnReturn
14th July 2010, 09:04 PM
andy, how come it looks so different proportionately from different angles? Something to do with perspective settings? Is it possible to get a front an image with perspective turned off so that I can judge the true proportions better? Looks awesome anyhow though.

andy
14th July 2010, 09:41 PM
I must've been holding shift as I zoomed in, it seems to change the depth, but yeah, no problem, I've just taken shots from the view ports so the perspectives should all be the same.

Xpand
15th July 2010, 10:29 AM
Dude! That's so cool!
On that front view for a minute I thought I was looking at a Feisar!

XpanDrome2097
15th July 2010, 01:00 PM
@ andy: impressive design, perfect colours, the white is absolutely nice :+8).
Honestly, am seriously amazed for your 3-D work :blarg:D.

A.L.T.E.R.N. - Novatech Engines: the first details of the ship are finally revealed!

"Hello for everyone at A.L.T.E.R.N. and a special greet for every AG-racing fan, your passion is the real fuel for our competitions and our progress.
With our advanced studies and technologies we have realized an outstanding ship model: our surface is made of compressed titanium, that can give a lot of resistance without an excessive weight.
Other details can be revealed in a very near future.

Novatech Engines"

SaturnReturn
15th July 2010, 02:19 PM
Thanks for the extra shots andy. Lookin' good.

andy
18th July 2010, 07:18 PM
No problem Saturn, and thanks guys :).

I'm quite happy to say this is finished now.

Added AG units underneath and I've UV mapped the wings.

I'll give you the links to big images which should be in the same order as the attachments. They're pretty big so you can zoom right in, but watch out if your internet is on the slow side. :P

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/5067/wipeout2a.jpg

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/582/wipeout2b.jpg

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/623/wipeout2c.jpg

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/8139/wipeout2d.jpg

Mu5
19th July 2010, 03:16 AM
Great work mate its really come to life, respect :clap :+

Xpand
19th July 2010, 11:07 AM
Awesome ship dude! Keep it up! :clap

andy
19th July 2010, 05:53 PM
Full Size
http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/8881/wipeout3a.jpg

Right, I got a little critique from mu5 so I've a little more to it. This will probably be the last one for now unless someone says a decent idea. :P

WolfKill01
30th July 2010, 12:22 AM
Just worked on the wolfbane ship...again :lol. Reversed the wings and added larger engine sections. I'm actually really satisfied with this model so I think I'll stick with it for a while. :) And now a little story to go with it.

*WolfBane R.D. UPDATE*
During the pre-season testing of the FX450, WolfBane had an oppurtunity to review and revise their already powerful ship for the upcoming FX500. Although there were many tweaks and tune-ups to the ship, the biggest addition is the improved secondary thrusters, a ship system that usually isn't given too much attention by other teams. The result makes the ship a bit more bulky then some of the competition. But there's no doubt in anyone's mind that the WolfBane team is the fastest ship around when it comes to speed pads. Wolfbane is definantly one of this season's most promising newcomers.

Sengoku
30th July 2010, 03:02 AM
Man these are all great! If Studio Liverpool doesnt end up making a new Wipeout I say we all make a new team and do the games ourselves, the hell with Sony lol :P

Great work!

jesse9705
14th September 2010, 08:49 AM
I agree ill even help with graphics if i have to if they dont make it

designer_79
14th September 2010, 08:52 AM
Andy, great model, great ship ... I actually like it how it got back to the roots, (which translates to 'a less Fury-like styling' unibody design) I will try to get back into designing and modelling for the Tez-ship it has been a loong while.

WolfKill, I like the newest iteration of the wolfbane ship too ... it's very Manga-influenced I reckon, would like to try the 3D-modelling for it.

Which members of the 'old crowd' are still active in this thread? I've seen that Ace definitely got banned, which hurts me deeply. He was THE GUY delivering the most valuable inputs in terms of story and inspiration.

Greetings
D79

F.E.I.S.A.R
14th September 2010, 09:29 AM
@Which members of the 'old crowd' are still active in this thread?
Some new members have come.
Well,I feel like making a new team that looks like Qirex or Auricom with AG-Systems or FEISAR handling.Quadteki,to me,seems "disbanded",and this new team would be from Singapore to take over the void left by Quadteki.Should I?:D

designer_79
14th September 2010, 09:36 AM
@Andy,

Just figured the newest models are done with C4D .. damn impressive man , you got the hang of it very very fast! SERIOUSLY IMPRESSED!!

jesse9705
14th September 2010, 10:08 AM
To see my ship click here: http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs342.ash2/62255_114579411932330_100001408159731_117133_18633 15_n.jpg
Team name: Outback-beasts
details: see image for info

nexekho
14th September 2010, 07:56 PM
http://i55.tinypic.com/2jd5o5f.png

First one to guess what "Pteromi" is derived from gets their username scrawled on the back of a billboard in the bundled track.

Yay boost and weapon pads!

SaturnReturn
14th September 2010, 10:05 PM
Flying squirrel? It looks a lot like one (from below). Plus ptero-dactyls could fly, so I guess that makes sense.

MetaKraken
14th September 2010, 10:06 PM
I got a few teams (can't come up with pics. Sorry :( ):

FURAC (Federal Underground Research of Argentina and Chile)

Description: After the rise of Piranha that was located in Brazil, FURAC rises to dominance to the FX-350 as their ship claims that it rivals the Piranha (but with added acceleration) and even possibly win. As Alejandro, founder of FURAC, would say "we're always looking for a bigger fish to fry", and it's not just Piranha, but to the otehr Wipeout teams as well!

Angelus

Description: Icaras, a British team, knows how to fly high. But Angelus, can fly even higher! The Irish team claims that their ship can conquer the skies, mentioned by CEO and Founder of Angelus, Arnold Conway, and that they are looking forward to be the front of the starting grid and making sure that their first place is where they belong. Angelus, unlike Icaras, who is amongst the weakest AG-racing ship known to the FX-350, Angelus is a little stronger than them and has no rpoblems taking a beating, even when caught in inescapable situations. Know the skies, Angelus will conquer the clouds no matter what.

Tigron Enterprises (FX-350 ver. (unless I already posted that, someone took the location for unknown reasons))

Description: After a massive downfall caused by the Russian team Qirex, Tigron has risen once again to reclaim what's lost, with their new prototype ship that's going to give the Qirex team what speed is all about. Segei Bushcov, the new founder of Tigron, kept its logo as a remainder that the Qirex and Auricom rivalry will be the least of their worries. They'll be making sure that either of the teams would stay in last place (or in that case, other teams).

Van-Uber Racing Developments International

Description: Germany's former team Van-Uber also took a turn for the worst after the unforgiving events of the F9000 league. However, the name "International" seemed familiar when the Belgian team has reborned Van-Uber from the ashes. One can take a closer look at the AG-racing ship and is in, without a doubt, for payback, as it's major improvements (whilst keeping the same logo) will show the FX-350 pilots that the Van-Uber is back witha vengeance!

F.E.I.S.A.R
15th September 2010, 01:32 PM
You posted this...:|

Two new ships to be returned (with new locations):

Tigron Enterprises

Description: With the fall of Tigron that is located in Russia (where Qirex-RD was located in), Tigron now resides in a private laboratory facility for FX racing ships located in Singapore City. While they have kept its original designs, they have successfully upgraded the Tigron racing ship that will outrun even the fastest ships there is (hence Icaras).

Speed: 8/10
Handling: 9/10
Shield: 6/10

Quadteki got disbanded,so there is a void that is waiting to be filled.I'm currently thinking about a Team that uses the Qirex(Or AG-Systems or FEISAR) with minimum 9/10 handling.

MetaKraken
15th September 2010, 06:43 PM
I changed Tigron's location. Couldn't edit my earlier post while I was missing, sadly :(.

ion harvest
19th June 2011, 02:24 PM
truly this thread is starting to see some real amazing stuf starting to happen once again.

WOW you guys did some real fan work here. Why did this thread die?

mdhay
19th June 2011, 02:49 PM
my best guess is that we just got bored or something. Real life got in the way.

ion harvest
19th June 2011, 03:00 PM
man thats a shame bcoz the stuff in here is well spiffy. I wish I was around back when all this was going on bcoz I could have taken part.

I would try to make a team on my own but with no one else doing this stuff I think i will feel a bit alone.

I hope someone can make a team with me, like a joint effort project. 2 heads are better than one. :rock

mdhay
19th June 2011, 03:15 PM
Well, get the founding member of Altern to help you. ;)

Xpand
19th June 2011, 05:05 PM
Well, I have a few ideas, if you go back on the topic you'll find my protonic team, with ship model.
I'm just too busy right now... :blarg

F.E.I.S.A.R
20th June 2011, 12:36 AM
I feel like changing teams.Unless the Quadteki ship actually gets a design overhaul such that it has at least 9/10 handling.

dowby
19th July 2011, 08:43 AM
what I would like to see is another Juggernaut ship:
Speed: 10/10
Handling: 10/10
Shield: 2/10
As for shield's; let's just say that they use that ancient materiel: Kevlar
No barrel rolls or weapons. Much like Piranha's F5000 ship. truly something that would take skill to use

F.E.I.S.A.R
19th July 2011, 08:52 AM
@dowby:That ship would suffer...
@ion:Maybe an RP thread is in order...

ion harvest
29th July 2011, 02:39 AM
You mean role play? like dungeons and dragons? or doctors and nurses? LOL

I thought this thread was RP kind of.

Mu5
1st December 2011, 12:05 AM
Full Size
http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/8881/wipeout3a.jpg

Right, I got a little critique from mu5 so I've a little more to it. This will probably be the last one for now unless someone says a decent idea. :P

Looks awesome bro! :clap Great work :+

Clair_Lane-003
7th January 2012, 04:19 AM
Sounds like a good idea I've always wanted to make a WipEout team

Clair_Lane-003
7th January 2012, 01:46 PM
I've always wanted to make my own team up when I became a fan of WipEout though I'm not too smart when it comes to sci-fi or ship making and even though I'm a graphic designer in training I don't have good skills that I feel like showing designs yet but I do have one hell of an idea of a team, an alternative fueled solar powered WipEout team....

Team Name:
Apollo

Country Origin:
Iowa, United States of America

Founded:

Research and Development Facilities

A.P.O.L.L.O Energy (Alternative Power Of Light and Liquid Oil Energy)

Logo:
A tree leaf with a horizon sun behind the leaf and the team name under the logo

Stats:
Speed - 8
Thrust - 8
Handling - 8.5
Shield - 6

Slogans:
"Sun's the limit."
"Alternating anti-gravity."
"We're running on sunshine."

Team Colors:
Green, White and Light Blue

Friends:
FEISAR (Europe), Auricom (United States of America), Icaras (Great Britain), and AG-Systems (Japan)

Foes:
Piranha (Brazil), Assegai Developments (South Africa), and Qirex (Russia)

Iwishantigravwasreal
21st January 2012, 03:13 PM
I've come up with some ideas for new teams, don't know what you'll make of them.

1: Perhaps a team from the himalayas, "Hyperion"? Surely with the heights that some of the tracks reached in Pure, a team based in the mountains would fit in nicely?

2: One based underwater. Can't think of a name, but would be an interesting story.

3: A team based in the Atacama desert, Chile. This is one of the driest places on Earth, so maybe the slogan/tag "H2nO" would suit?

4: A team from the people at CERN, Geneva. With so many scientists in one place, perhaps an entry could be funded by some scientific council?

5: Perhaps Apple could put themselves into the sport - maybe with an entry called the "iRacer"?

What does everyone think of my ideas?

F.E.I.S.A.R
21st January 2012, 03:18 PM
1.It would become a division of maybe a larger team...
2.Same as 1
3.Same as 1
4.I think that would be under the jurisdiction of FEISAR...
5.iProducts could be :blarg by then...

Iwishantigravwasreal
22nd January 2012, 02:25 PM
Here's another idea for a team:

Belmondo! Named after the father of AG himself. I noticed near the start of this thread there was some limited discussion about a French team. Why not have one named after Belmondo, formed on the anniversary of his birth maybe? Any thoughts?

AG-SYSTEMS
22nd January 2012, 02:56 PM
Belmondo=AG-Systems

It would be like naming the Great Northern James Hill.

Iwishantigravwasreal
22nd January 2012, 07:36 PM
Belmondo=AG-Systems

It would be like naming the Great Northern James Hill.

Perhaps it could be a team linked to AG Systems, a B-team or something.

On another subject, perhaps Scotland could have an AG team. After all, it seems that they may split from the UK, so an interesting backstory between them and Icaras may be an idea.

One from somewhere like Bahrain, Dubai or Saudi Arabia, countries that have got rich on oil, might also be good. Bahrain after all already has some form of motorsport heritage, Saudi Arabia is rich, and Dubai is very rich. I know the area already has a team (Mirage), but there are at least two teams from Russia (Qirex and Tigron) and nobody seems to have a problem with that. There are two/three teams from Germany (depending firstly on whether you count Puma, and secondly whether you count them as two teams). Asia also has at least three teams, so one more from the Middle East surely isn't too much to expect.

Iwishantigravwasreal
26th January 2012, 05:00 PM
A couple more ideas I came up with:

Virgin could have a team. They already have their fingers in many pies (though not, ironically, pies and other foodstuffs - sorry, going off on a tangent) and already have an F1 team, so are already involved in top-flight racing.

Also, perhaps Studio Liverpool, Studio London, Studio Cambridge and another affiliated company could produce a league. After all, they are the developers of the games, so they deserve a league for themselves. Sony owns them, so the fourth team could be a sony branded one.

Comments?

AG-SYSTEMS
26th January 2012, 09:10 PM
The Sony guys might be running the whole deal if it comes true, but Virgin having a team is a good idea. Maybe Icarus is a subdivision?

feisarfan
3rd February 2012, 10:10 AM
Please excuse me for this stereotype of the Netherlands.... it is a positive stereotype, mind, and I felt like having some fun... :)

Team name: Van Bruer Racing Development

Countries of origin: Holland/Belgium

Year founded: 2215

Motto: “Gas/Guzzler”, “DR1NK!”

Team history:

By the start of the 23rd century, AG racing was back on the march to the supremacy the sport enjoyed back in the early to mid 2100s. The sad thing was, a growing number of fans in Europe no longer thought of FEISAR as the ultimate European team; in fact, smaller teams like Icaras and the long-defunct Van-Uber outfit had shown that FEISAR could be beaten; privateer money could beat the corner-munching monster that lurked in Brussels.

By the year 2215, however, a group of wealthy, laid-back individuals from the most laid-back country of all, Holland, had formulated a plan – conceived under thick clouds of smoke. Their aim – to assemble the most laid-back professional AG racing team in the history of the sport, and to hark back to the glory days of racing in the early 20th century, where drivers frequently drunk alcoholic beverages before, and sometimes during, major international races such as the Le Mans 24 Hours.

As for their craft, they have followed the single, pointy-hulled approach, but they have used some innovative thinking, too – two independent sets of airbrakes/bargeboards allow for run into wall-like stopping power, and, thanks to a combination of a computer-controlled ship-wide diffuser system and a Mclaren F1-esque gold plated Icaras engine (with software and hardware tweaks) which now runs on a combination of sunlight, alcohol and sugarcane, the craft now flies – reliability can be an issue though, mainly because the craft uses parts from older ships.

Vorpal-Knife
19th February 2012, 02:43 PM
Hey, I've Also Created My Own Concept team for my Game, Fatal Velocity.

I was stumped what to call the team - if it a Greek Racing Team I was thinking of ATHENA , as she was the Godess of war,
Or something that sounds like Hercules (as you can see the model is named Hercules on the Hierarchy pannel)

The Current paint job in the image is a Mirror metallic , this however is not the end paint job, but it just looks awesome when testing it.
I did want to go for Metallic Mars Blue and Green Fluorescent Decals going down the sides, so it lights up in dark tunnels and as such.

It wasn't really designed for premium race Sports, but more of an Pimped illegal , Street Craft thing... I wanted to add a new league of racing :D

It's by far not finished. My Concepts didn't scan in very well, so... yeah... you can't get the whole idea, but it looks cool.... :banzai

I'm not such a Wipeout fan to know all the back stories yet, But I'm getting there , it's an awesome Series. I'm proud of being a Wipeout fan 8)

Dusk118
4th March 2012, 09:37 AM
I've got one.

Team Name:
Amphithere Engineering

Country Origin:
New German Empire

Founded:

Logo:

Stats:
Speed - ***
Handling - *****
Shield - ***
Thrust - ****

Slogan:
"Grace Within Turmoil."

Team Colors:
Black, Red, and White.

Friends:
FEISAR (Europe), AG Systems (Japan), and EG-X Technologies (China/Sweden).

Foes:
Qirex (Russia), Auricom (United States), and Mirage (United Arab Emirates).

http://bnsfcam.deviantart.com/art/Amphithere-Team-Sheet-288106039

Raziel-X007
6th April 2012, 04:54 PM
A.L.T.E.R.N Update!!!!

Code 194 Systems

A major development breakthrough has emerged from C194S. The Tri Servo Mk 3 Engine has made some strides to keep thrust and now with a lighter alloy used in the metal itself, it has been able to get to top speeds faster. But with the faster thrusts, the stability controls have not been kind to the FTXS4600.

New analysis will be updated in a few days..

Also, C194S has now three major pilots for more fun...

Pilot #1: Drake Ducane, Age 31
Pilot #2: Twanna Smith, Age 27
Pilot #3: Philip "Mr. 9:15" Hidal

The latest addition was picking up free agent Philip Hidal from the pilot academy and with record breaking times in Analphua Pass and in Ubermall, he is a great addition to the C194S family..

More in the coming days!!

jetsetsonic
17th April 2012, 05:07 AM
Hey everyone, this is my first post here. I was looking around, trying to gather some Wipeout team art, logos and posters when I stumbled upon this site and this thread. I loved the idea of creating my own team, so I joined and I'm giving it a shot!

SPARK

History:
Spark’s origins date back to 2156, with the founding of Antigravity Reality by former Feisar technical director Marcello Senna. Senna left the world of A.G. racing upon the advent of the F9000 league to start his own low-volume commercial A.G. brand. Named “Antigravity Reality” (or A.R. for short), Senna sought to bring racing technology to a small, exclusive clientele. In time, A.R. forged a reputation for building the fastest, most advanced A.G. craft available for consumer use. With the collapse of the F9000 league in 2170 and the formation of the FX150 amateur league in 2185, many A.R. clients converted their craft to FX150 specifications and entered competition. After several successful privateer campaigns during the 10 year run of the FX150 league, Senna expressed interest in funding an A.R.-backed team for the upcoming FX300 championship. Sadly, he would pass away before seeing the project come to fruition. In 2197, Antigravity Reality will take the grid for the first time, under the name “Spark,” and with craft designed by Senna himself shortly before his death.

MegaGeeza22
17th April 2012, 05:34 AM
Good stuff jetsetsonic, i like it! You may be new to the forum but you certainly know a lot about Wipeout, so welcome!
I would definitely have some trials with your team lol, good work!

Amaroq Dricaldari
12th May 2012, 03:57 AM
1 make a team with robot pilots call it skynet or something

2 make a team with a retro style 1970's type rocket with a chimpanze or dog as a pilot.just like the russians and americans did in real life.

3 have a arabian team they use flying carpets and fling fireballs at other drivers.call it AB systems (ali barber sytems)

While I appreciate your attempts at humor, but number 2 just won't do, and I already came up with a team that would use computer-controlled ships (to prevent unnecessary casualties caused by ship destruction).
As for number 3, keep reading.

HAHAHAHA - the Arabian Pilots hurling fireballs whilst riding magic carpets - hahahahahahah.... the imagery, turbans and long beards flowing back...

We already have an Arabian team. They are called Mirage.

what I would like to see is another Juggernaut ship:
Speed: 10/10
Handling: 10/10
Shield: 2/10
As for shield's; let's just say that they use that ancient materiel: Kevlar
No barrel rolls or weapons. Much like Piranha's F5000 ship. Truly something that would take skill to use

Kevlar isn't ancient. If I remember correctly, it was invented in the late 20th century.
Also, I think a more realistic approach would be to remove its ability to absorb weapons, and instead of shields it would get repair pickups. But it should still be able to use wepaons, this will help set it appart from the F5000 Pir-Hana.

nick98
8th September 2012, 06:43 PM
Maybe one day we will get Little Big Wipeout :D lol

Track / Ship / Texture / Billboard design........that would rock :D :+

Perhaps more likely to happen would be for a new 'homebrew' wipeout to be developed by the gamers themselves? :)

or better, a ModNation and WipEout crossover, in which you create your ships, your racers and your own racetracks! wouldn't that be so amazing? :D

AGSys
10th October 2012, 11:09 AM
That would be pretty awesome but wouldn't it take someone a little more time than just slapping on some cool looking trees and squeezing in some high ramps to create a real and official looking WipEout circuit? I think this would go more with the PSVita, since it would be way more convenient with the touch screen and all.

Anyway, I think a team from India, Italy, Brazil or New Zealand would be cool. A ship with a unique name, that would stand out more when compared with the other default teams. Maybe a ship called Xenade or something with the main color of black. I can't think of a good enough theme but I'm sure I can come up with something later.

Amaroq Dricaldari
10th October 2012, 12:07 PM
Piranha (aka Pir-hana) is from Brazil. Similarly, Mirage is Arabian.

AGSys
11th October 2012, 07:43 PM
Oh lol, okay. Guess that only leaves NZ and India. I think if we had an Indian and an Arabian team it would be kind of like AG Systems and EG-X, ( or Japan and China).

Ace3000
29th November 2012, 11:25 AM
Anyway, I think a team from India, Italy, Brazil or New Zealand would be cool. A ship with a unique name, that would stand out more when compared with the other default teams. Maybe a ship called Xenade or something with the main color of black. I can't think of a good enough theme but I'm sure I can come up with something later.

Would Xeogenesis be a good name?

Actually, never mind, that's a pretty crappy name.

WaitDidIDoThat
8th April 2013, 11:18 PM
Maybe for NZ - use a kiwi (bird not fruit) in the logo?

Iwishantigravwasreal
26th June 2013, 10:59 AM
The Sony guys might be running the whole deal if it comes true, but Virgin having a team is a good idea. Maybe Icarus is a subdivision?
Could happen - From what I remember, Icaras traditionally have little money, whereas Virgin obviously have loads. Perhaps we could develop the idea? I don't know how good I am at writing fiction for the game, as I've never tried, so I might see if I can come up with something...

KronicReaper
5th October 2013, 07:40 AM
Oh GOD if Studio Liverpool was still open and some crazy anime fans want to make Itasha AG racing ships for Wipeout HD Fury as an add on DLC, I know one anime series might pop out more than the others.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=eZgzjMSIGfE

F.E.I.S.A.R.
6th April 2014, 01:04 PM
id think bio fual lik harumau and mix thet with van uber and mix that with feisar

- - - Updated - - -

in reply to the three new team post you made

mannjon
18th April 2014, 03:21 PM
Ok this is a more fun and light-hearted thread. Me and mannemily (my protege and padowan for those who don't know ^_^) were having a discussion the other day about what we would want in a unique ship, with a super ability or super-weapon like they used to have in Fusion. A few examples we came up with:

Easy Roller ->
100 speed, 85 thrust, 50 shields, 85 handling. This ship would not have any weapons capabilities (like the old Pirhana for those that played 2097). Instead, every time you ran over a speed pad, it would fill up a boost bar, and when the bar is full you get a turbo to use. For this ship, barrel rolls don't cost any energy, and you are immune to weapons fire if you are in the air. Perfect laps in this ship replenish 20 ship energy.

Decimator ->
70 speed, 70 thrust, 100 shields, 70 handling. This ship's barrel rolls cost 33 ship energy. BUT each time you do any weapons damage, you get a slight speed boost (equivalent to landing a roll) and recover some shield strength equal to half the damage dealt to another ship. For each elimination, this ship gets full ship strength and a turbo.

Zoner Master ->
NULL speed, NULL thrust, 100 shields, 100 handling. This ship would operate like a zone ship only in a single race. If the race was on venom for example, you start at venom speed, and gradually gain speed as you would with zone. Zoner Master ships have no weapon pickups. But each time you hit any pad, it fills up you boost gauge similar to a zone battle. So you can either boost, or absorb like in zone battle mode. If you boost, the Zoner Master does leave behind a barrier, which does similar damage to a bomb. If destroyed, you lose 5 zones, and start with 50% ship energy. Falling off the track results in a 1 zone penalty.

Post your ships here! ^_^

Snakenator1
18th April 2014, 03:41 PM
I've been thinking of my ship for a while, quite unique in my opinion ;)

Wyvern

speed - 95
Handling - 95
thrust - 85
Shield - 85

A bit of history behind it, this ship comes from my unique team Wyvern Research. The craft itself is unique as its actually a F-14D super tomcat salvaged from a aircraft graveyard but has been heavily modified to meet the roles of a AG racer. The teams director owns a antique aircraft collection and decided to enter his tomcat into the team. The aerodynamic design provides a craft with high agility with minimal air resistance which improves the speed. And by teaming up with Harimau, the biofuel provides a significant power increase as well as thrust without compromising other aspects of the craft.

The craft also takes advantage of its own unique Hyper thrust system. Instead of barrel rolls, This craft can instantly convert 15 shield energy into a speed boost at any time.

The director wants to bring back the former glory of military jet fighters so this is why he chose to modify his F-14D. However to counter the awesome stats this ship has very weak weapon technology for there isn't enough space for modern weapon systems. So it will struggle to kill in eliminator events, Triakis is therefore the teams major rival.

Jonny
20th April 2014, 09:10 AM
The AG F3600_v1.0 was a prototype craft created by my fictional sub-company Jennter AG Racing. Originally it was planned to start in the 2052 season, but Jennter had to take a break :P.

This ship has no special abilities, to fit in the league regelment.

Stats:
Speed: 5/6
Trust: 3/6
Weight: 3/6
Handling: 2/6

It has outside placed engine-turbines, like the FEISAR and due to an an accident of a test pilot it's the only craft of this era with a rollcage.

Ace3000
20th April 2014, 11:20 AM
http://oi61.tinypic.com/2gw5mz9.jpg
ANGELUS RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT

KA-AGR1
(aka The Angelus Project)

Speed
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ 100

Thrust
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░ 080

Handling
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ 090

Shield
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░ 075

Australia
Engine:
Angelus KA-AGR:X 3K14
Brakes:
Angelus HyperForce XIII
Weapon:
Angelus Peacemaker Special
Shield:
Triakis S-22 Armor (Modified by Angelus)
Special:
Angelus 32X Boost Module

Angelus LazerMG.Deluxe <Laser Cannon>

Developed in a secret lab in Australia, the Angelus Project is designed to be as light and nimble as possible, opting to challenge their opponents through pure speed and handling, as opposed to using violent means. Many pilots can use it and come in a decent place, but it takes true skill to make the best of it's power and handling. The advanced boost module allows for a higher speed output and amount of time the boost is in effect when a successful barrel roll is performed, however it costs 30% Energy.

To save weight, the Angelus cannot use most weapons, a choice encouraged by the manufacturer's main ideals of using speed and handling as opposed to violence. However, that does not mean the craft is completely defenseless. It's main form of offense is an AG Race Commission-approved laser weapon that works similar to the Cannon, however, it is slightly more powerful and contains 50 rounds, rather than the cannon's 30. The weapons system does contain a secret, however. By using a weight saving exploit in the system itself, the weapons system is strong enough to use the Plasma, though it's less likely to be picked up, most of the time the craft will pick up it's Laser Cannon instead.

For it's defense, the Angelus is just as restricted as it's offensive capabilities. Because the device is too heavy, and as such would compromise the weight and handling, the Angelus cannot use the Bomb, however it can use the Mines. The other only defense weapons it can use are the Turbo and the Shield. Additionally, Team Angelus obtained shielding technology from fellow Australian team Triakis, and as such the Angelus has a moderately strong shielding system that weighs as little as possible.

The Angelus' body is sleek and extremely aerodynamic, it has one of the smallest heights from base to peak, yet it can seat its pilot in considerable comfort. Even at night, the Angelus is an extremely beautiful craft, sporting azure neon lights around the craft. Upon unveiling the craft to the public, critics have claimed that the body of the Angelus is one of the best in the world, and combined with its equipment, could be considerable competition to even the veterans of the AG League, such as FEISAR and AG Systems.

Following the unveiling of Crinale Technologies, Inc. (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?6454-Imagine-a-new-WipEout-team&p=235585#post235585) and their ideals of domination via violent means, Team Angelus were contacted by Icelandic team Wyvern Aeronautical Research (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?6454-Imagine-a-new-WipEout-team&p=235589#post235589), who were calling for a trading deal between the two teams against Crinale. Angelus promptly accepted the alliance and the two teams, along with any other team who follow the Belmondo ideal are working to bring Team Crinale down.

Snakenator1
20th April 2014, 06:35 PM
I just thought of a new one :D the folks at my Team of Wyvern Research have created what they call the "Space Age Fighter" in their new project, codename : TRINITY

XAF-72 Wyvern

Speed - 150%
Handling - 95%
Thrust - 90%
Shield - 90%
Fire power - 20%

Once again my teams Director has modified another F-14D but its changed so much that it only bares slight resemblance to a Tomcat. In the hopes of developing a aircraft capable of supersonic space flight, the XAF 72 has been heavily modified to suit its role as a air superiority fighter in space combat. In order to test the capabilities of the new prototype, the director entered the craft into the new league of AG Racing.

By secretly trading with Harimau, Piranha, Goteki 45, Feisar and Triakis. Wyvern research combined all the technologies together to create a monstrous craft that can be compared to Piranhas F5000 craft, albeit not as perfected in all areas. But combining Harimaus biofuel with piranhas engines with the aerodynamic design. The output is so great that it exceeds all limitations of the engine block. And with the technology acquired from the other teams, the craft excels in all other areas.

However due to design limitations of the F-14D Tomcat chassis, this monstrous speed can only be gained by using the sweep wing capabilities of the craft. With the wings swept outwards, the speed output can only reach 100%. But sweeping the wings inwards allows for a more aerodynamic design increasing to the 150% output. In this "speed mode" the Wyvern will out run all other craft in the league. Nothing can keep up with it, not even Icaras or Piranha!

HOWEVER! there is a design flaw, the rear ailerons serve as the airbrakes of the craft. Once the wings sweep in, the ailerons cannot move. This means once in "speed mode" the craft is not capable of tight turns and therefore to handle sharp corners at the high speed, the wings will have to be swept out to drop the speed and activate the airbrakes so the Wyvern can turn sharp again. Also like its predecessor the weapon technology on this craft is very poor so will not be scoring Eliminations anytime soon.

If the craft proves its capabilities in the new league however, then space age combat will be born.

terra-wrists
20th April 2014, 08:23 PM
there's a thread like this one already in existence, and it went viral some years ago when members here were doing what you guys are.

maybe the mods can merge these two thread together hopefully?

Anyway, here's the thread: http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?6454-Imagine-a-new-WipEout-team

Some of those entries were really good, and some members were 3D modelling the ships peeps here were imagining. Pretty cool thread.

Jonny
21st April 2014, 12:48 AM
We should also start a threat about teams (like my Jennter, or Snakes Wyvern team).
It would be against a wipers nature if there isn't already a threat like this.;)

Snakenator1
21st April 2014, 09:32 AM
Totally agree Jonny, a proper thread to describe the background history to are teams :)
Just make sure there are no similar threads before making a new one, But I have my teams entire history thought out here ;)

terra-wrists
21st April 2014, 03:03 PM
truth be told, it'll probably only get merged with this thread.

I wonder if you are aware of this group: http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/group.php?groupid=36

This is where it was at back in the day... revive it. I'll jump in where I can :)

Jonny
22nd April 2014, 01:00 AM
We need a group for this: "Anti-Gravity Racing Team owners/presidents/supreme soviets/whatevers...

Or we use Wikia:"WipEout Fanfiction Central" would nail it (This idea was just influenced by the wikia-wiki "The Sims Faniction")

terra-wrists
22nd April 2014, 01:03 AM
I really dont think anyone outside of this community gives a damn to be honest :D keep it local, by that i mean - use the resousrces already provided above. it's simple, and keeps the tradition going.

Jonny
22nd April 2014, 01:56 AM
Ok pls create a topic for this here, it's nearly 4AM in Germany so I'm outta business :D

Ace3000
22nd April 2014, 02:17 PM
I've decided to create a new team, creating a new mini fanfic and expanding on it from the original team, Angelus (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?6454-Imagine-a-new-WipEout-team&p=235472#post235472).

CRINALE TECHNOLOGIES, INC.

F0-RG7.1 [Codename: DEVIL]

Speed
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░ 080

Thrust
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░ 080

Handling
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░ 070

Shield
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ 100

Location currently unknown, originated from Australia via small group from Angelus R&D
Engine:
Angelus KA-AGR:X 3K14
Brakes:
Angelus HyperForce XIII (Modified by Crinale Technologies, Inc.)
Weapon:
Talon 9000 with J-Type Enhanced Selector (Modified by Crinale Technologies, Inc. from Tigron F9000 blueprints)
Shield:
Triakis S-22 Armor (Modified by Crinale Technologies, Inc.)

History:
While the Crinale looks like an alternate skin of the Angelus, that's as far as the similarities get. Originally unveilled as just that, an Angelus alt skin, the Team leader spoke out and said that the so called "Devil" skin was not planned by, or even known to him, and thus was not an official Angelus craft. An investigation showed that to be true, the Crinale was created by a group of 5-10 Angelus employees that did not agree with the ideals of Angelus itself or even the original ideals of Pierre Belmondo.

After the investigation went public, the group suddenly disappeared, leaving Australia for an unknown location. Undercover Interpol agents found three people resembling those from the group entering a derelict building in Russia. It was discovered that the reason Interpol reported this was not just because of the resemblance of the people to the Devil group, but because the particular building the reported people entered was one that was used by Tigron, one of the teams involved with the Overtel Corporation during the F9000 League. It was then discovered that a few assumed destroyed computers were stolen and, depending on how destroyed the computers were, and the skill of the group, they could potentially access blueprints of Tigron's F9000 craft, the BULL-666.

Soon after, the group revealed themselves as Crinale Technologies, Inc., and were no longer a group, but a whole corporation, designed for victory via destruction, and were quoted as saying: "We will prove that speed is not everything. We will exterminate all who get in our way, ESPECIALLY Angelus! We will prove to you, Angelus, that speed is not everything. We will destroy you. We will ANNIHILATE YOU! YOU! ARE! NOTHING! Belmondo is dead! His ideals are ancient and outdated, so get with the times. We are Crinale. We are ultimate." Upon being asked about Crinale's direct taunts, Angelus' team leader reportedly shook his head, smiled and simply said: "All I have to say is this: Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it. The F9000 and its aftermath were a dark age in the AG League, we do not need another."

Craft Specifications:
The Crinale F0-RG7, while vastly different to the Angelus Project, uses most components from its originator, although they have been modified to Crinale's own specifications. The main shape of the sleek, aerodynamic body is retained, although it has been strengthened for combat-oriented use, and as such it has a more aggressive look, with some elements added from the Tigron BULL-666 F9000 blueprints. The paintjob is no longer white and blue, but now black and yellow, and the once azure night running neons now are deep yellow, almost orange. The alternate skin is a dark matte grey, almost black, with purple lights and neons.

The engine and braking system are virtually untouched, with some slight changes to make the craft more stable to the changes made to the rest of the craft. Because the team are more focused on combat rather than speed, the boost module is removed from the Crinale, and the weapons system is the exact same make and model used on the Tigron, with some modificatons and alterations for stable use on the craft. The shield system used is still the one manufactured by Triakis, but is now modified to give the highest protection it can, regardless of loss to handling, though the main construction of the original handling-centric craft cause only a moderate loss to handling.

Snakenator1
22nd April 2014, 02:33 PM
Dang, Crinale are very violent in their motives 0.0 But that mini fan fic was AWESOME!! I loved it. Nice work Ace :clap
I'm gonna have to rethink my teams history to compete with that :P

It would seem my team Wyvern Research are in for a nasty new rival, my team is based on the motives of Van-Uber and Belmondo. Ace are teams are in for some competition ;)

Ace3000
22nd April 2014, 03:13 PM
Thanks, I'm glad you liked it! :D Angelus do follow the Belmondo idea, but, as you no doubt know, Crinale are the complete opposite, and since they were once affiliated with Angelus, the two do have a rivalry with each other.

Also, this may or may not be based on the two (http://ridgeracer.wikia.com/wiki/Angelus) rival (http://ridgeracer.wikia.com/wiki/Crinale) cars from the Ridge Racer series...*ahem*They are.

Snakenator1
22nd April 2014, 03:55 PM
Here it is the history of my team :D

Wyvern Aeronautical Research (more commonly know as Wyvern)

Country of origin: Iceland
Director of operations: David Mendel
Lead Pilot: Falon Dare

Wyvern Aeronautical Research was founded in 2209 by David Mendel, a former engineer of Feisar's development team. At a young age David followed closely the events of the F9000. His father was a AG racer for Feisar but had little limelight during the league so not many knew about him, unfortunately for David his father was involved in the Temtesh Bay disaster and was killed in the destruction. Outraged by the increasing violence in the sport David vowed to the ideals of Pierre Belmondo and Van-uber to bring back the purity of racing and to destroy any team wishing to re-establish the ideals of Overtel and Tigron.

After the funeral of his father, David inherited his fathers collection of antique military jet fighters and warbirds of 20th and 21st century. David always had a soft spot in his heart for such aircraft and organised numerous memorial events to bring back the limelight on such warbirds. David saw the collection as a chance to create a new team and enter AG racing. By discussing his plans and ideals with teams such as Auricom and the former Van-uber teams, David manage to secure a financial backing to finally create his new team. Keeping the team native to his home country of Iceland he decided to also prove the little Island was just as advanced as todays super powers.

With the FX-350 Wyvern craft (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?6454-Imagine-a-new-WipEout-team/page70)proving that although the old aircraft maybe seem outdated, they are by far some of the best racing machines ever seen. Wyvern have won the respect of many teams such as Auricom and AG Systems not only for the teams ideals but their approach to reviving such war birds.

Now with Project Trinity XAF-72 Wyvern (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?6454-Imagine-a-new-WipEout-team/page70) now being tested to bring forth Space Age aircraft, Wyvern have come a long way.

But now the emergence of the new team Crinale Technologies Inc. Wyvern now see themselves under threat from the corrupt team, since David opts for poor weapon technology for more powerful speed and thrust, Wyvern are threatened by the re-emergence of violent tactics.

Nevertheless, with the support of their fans and other teams Wyvern will see that Crinale will meet their demise. Wyvern are now also beginning a trading deal with Team Angelus and wish to financially support each other for the development of new AG technology to crush the opposition and support Wyverns project Trinity to bring forth space age aircraft.

Jonny
22nd April 2014, 11:55 PM
With all this good ideas and creativity I want a roleplay (yes I'm already writing plans :D)
However, my team:

Jennter Racing Crafts/Anti-Gravity Racing Team

Former Names:
Jennter Racing Crafts (2039-2050)
Anti-Gravity Racing Team
Jennter Anti-Gravity Racing Team (scince 2053)

Country of Origin: Germany
Established: 2038-2050
re-established: 2053
Director (2214): Jana Bovier
Heading Designer: Lomaz Serra

History
Early Years (2038-2046)
The Racing Devision of Jennter Enterprises was already formed in 2038, the first season of underground Anti-Gravity Racing (AGR) but firstly established in 2039. This was done to collect practise and expeariance with FEAGR(Federal European Anti-Gravity Research). Many of the Jennter employees came from FEAGR and even Jonny Bovier, the teams Director was a FEAGR pilot that year (with 40!) together with Pierre Belmondo and John Dekka, befor FEAGR splitted up in FEISAR and AG Systems.

In 2039 Jennter entered the competition with their Director #15 Jonny Bovier and #3 Kristian Vilkönen, who dropped out of FEAGR because of his feud with one of their pilots.

2040 Jennter was doing well while testing with a very slim model for the race on the Indianapolis Oval.

The pilot staring was changed for 2041. Marko Vettel(#05), the grandson of the Formula One driver Sebastian Vettel joined Jennter, forming a 3-pilot team. He came from the AG division of Red Bull Racing.

2042 the team kicked out Vilkönen who was outperformed by Vettel (Vice-Champion), going back to the 2-pilot system.
Jennter won the pilots championship with Vettel, Bovier ended up on the 8th place (of 25 contender). "I'm doing this just for fun" he said as a reaction.

The 2043 season was overshadowed by a heavy accident during the Street Race of Denver which was held on public roads with traffic. However, surprisingly Bovier won his single race at the Nürburgring, that was rebuild just for this event.

2044 saw major changes of the team.
For this season a semi-double hull ship was used and Jonny Bovier retired from racing. Anastasia Cherovoski (#4) replaced him.
The team was doing well again scince 2042 winning the pilots championship with Marko Vettel and the vice-championship with Cherovoski, to round it up they also won the constructor championship. Fans are moaning:"Again a Vettel is making the sport boring."

After the formation of the Anti-Gravity Racing Comittee in 2044 that was heavily supported by Pierre Belmondo, FEISAR and the new independent AG Systems, Jennter announced that 2045 will be the last season.
Unfortunately again a heavy accident happened, this time on a closed racetrack.

F3600 (2053-2084)
Jennter didn't participated in the AGRC to reestablish the team and construct a craft on F3600 niveau.
In 2053 Jennter entered the F3600 with #69 Jacque Loffier and #100 Iko Isoke from the disolved Suzuki team.
Jennter can't stand a chance agaist stong pilots and teams like Arial Tetsuo with her fast and strong Auricom (3-in-a-row Champion from 2053-2055) and Kel Solaar with the Overtel satelite Qirex (won 10 championships from 2058-2071).
Anyway, with the money earned by all the sub-companys of Jennter Enterprises the team could kept alive and was always referred to be the favourited by Jonny Bovier.

After the end of the F3600 in 2084 Jonny Bovier pretented his death to get some rest from the public and also for a transhumanistic project, his son Jonathan Bovier (the oldest with 54 years) took the control over the whole enterprise.

F5000 (2085-2095; 2099-2115)
Jennter appeared from 2085-2095 and 2099-2115 in the F5000 as a mid-field team.
The 2102 championship was won by #16 Zach Brian from Australia.
Nothing changed after the renaming of Jonny Bovier as the Director of the whole Jennter Enterprise.

F7200 (2118-2154)
After constructing the ultimate craft in 2117 to take part at the competition in 2118 Jennter won the title this year but was disqualified for a manipulated speed-pad control system.
After this they constructed a new craft that was again mid-field.

F9000 (2155-2159; 2161-2170)
The agressive style of the F9000 gave Jennter a big adventage scince the crafts designed by Jonny Bovier (who was still a brilliant mind with 157) were always full innovations.
For 2155 Jennter had the two pilots #102 Michael Hill (no relation to one of the three race drivers) and #22 Jackie Richards.
The 2156 and 2157 season was won by Hill and than Richards.
Jennter kept this formation until they got suspended after the 2059 season because of ignoring the comissions advises.

During their abstinence in 2160 many Teams began to improve their crafts and developed super weapons. This was a big disadventage for Jennter.
After 2161 their were mid-field again.
The super wepon was the "Protonisor", this weapon fired a salve of free protons into any material of an opponents craft causing some atoms to change their traits and voids the molecular stability of this craft. In 7 of 10 cases it eleminated the opponent.

World Economic Crisis after the Fall of the F9000
Jennter quickly quited from all high-cost activities, to save the enterprise.
"I got heathbleed when I confirmed the closure of the Jennter Anti-Gravity Racing Team, but it was necessary."
After 2177 the production of Anti-Gravity sport cars was restarted. Later Jennter Anti-Gravity Racing Team was reestablished.

FX400(scince 2209)
Finally in 2209 the newest craft of Jennter was finished and #9 Nico Bovier, the great-grandson of Jonny Bovier wanted to race for his family's enterprise.
After the death of Jonny Bovier in 2213 (aged 215 due to many transhumanistic operations) his great-great-great-granddaughter Jana Bovier (young age of 23) took the control, following the closure of some sub-companys like Jennter Weaponary she was asked what will happen to the AG racing team. "Of course I'll never do anything that would harm our all beloved racing team, I ain't a horrible person."

Craft Development
Jennter racing crafts were always an extreme of one specific area (eg speed or handling).
Jennter is a mid-field team that won some championships.

Trivia

The President of Jennter Enterprises is also the Director of the Jennter Anti-Gravity Racing Team
The next President is always the first born child of the former President who has a "J" at the beginning of tbe first name
I'm sure "Jennter" has a deeper meaning in greek ;)

Last thing: Jennter is also a part of my (maybe) upcoming fanfiction series
BTW I wrote that stuff with my PS Vita, I'll attach a screenshot.

Ace3000
23rd April 2014, 04:06 AM
But now the emergence of the new team Crinale Technologies Inc. Wyvern now see themselves under threat from the corrupt team, since David opts for poor weapon technology for more powerful speed and thrust, Wyvern are threatened by the re-emergence of violent tactics.

Nevertheless, with the support of their fans and other teams Wyvern will see that Crinale will meet their demise.

Haha! I see what you've done there, tying your team's history in with my fanfic, well done! Maybe you could add something about an alliance with Team Angelus. :D

Snakenator1
23rd April 2014, 08:48 AM
^ perhaps I will update my teams history to involve Angelus ;) honestly though I thought your fan fic was to awesome to not tie in my team with yours :D

Jonny please do a role play, I want to take part :D

-EDIT- I just realised that if you put my teams name "Wyvern Aeronautical Research" as a acronym it spells "WAR" lol how Ironic :P
-UPDATE- okay I added an alliance between Wyvern and Angelus for your liking Ace :)

Ace3000
23rd April 2014, 09:19 AM
Sweet! I edited my Angelus post, adding info about the alliance between Wyvern and Angelus.

Snakenator1
23rd April 2014, 09:29 AM
Awesome! :D lucky for you Ace I draw fan art! I have a Feisar drawing on my profile and I already have ideas for drawings for my team ;)
If you ask me nicely I be happy to do some custom art for your teams as well :) same goes for you Jonny and Jennter

Ace3000
23rd April 2014, 10:40 AM
Sure! By all means, I would love to see what kind of image you have in mind for Angelus and Crinale. Actually, as of this post, I'm working on a logo for Angelus.

EDIT: I've finished the logo for Angelus!

Jonny
23rd April 2014, 02:57 PM
I could provide some basic ideas of ships and pilots and you could make it look pretty :D

terra-wrists
23rd April 2014, 05:25 PM
A little gift to you guys for bringing this thread back to life (you dont have to use it, i just wanted to let you know that I approve of your ideas)

Enjoy :)

Snakenator1
23rd April 2014, 08:11 PM
0.0 I'm blown away! awesome Terra it beats the idea I had for my team :P

terra-wrists
23rd April 2014, 11:05 PM
If you need any help with logo designs, let me know. I'm not the greatest at graphics etc but I will try to help where I can :)

I'm really pleased you liked the design. :)

Jonny
23rd April 2014, 11:23 PM
I already finished the introduction post for a new roleplay, but stupidly I touched the "Reload Previous Page"-Button *Facepalm*

terra-wrists
23rd April 2014, 11:30 PM
Oh No. That really sucks when it happens. Try again, but do it in MS Word or something first then just copy pasta it here. It's safer that way with longer posts :)

Ace3000
24th April 2014, 05:18 AM
A little gift to you guys for bringing this thread back to life (you dont have to use it, i just wanted to let you know that I approve of your ideas)

Enjoy :)

I must admit, I much prefer this logo to the one I made. Great job! :D

Snakenator1
24th April 2014, 09:46 AM
If you need any help with logo designs, let me know. I'm not the greatest at graphics etc but I will try to help where I can :)

Your much better than me, I cannot use most software as its all to complicated to me sometimes :P
But give me a pencil and piece of paper than you can see my skill come to life ^_^

terra-wrists
24th April 2014, 11:51 AM
Aha! You're an artist then :) get to work buddy and design your ship. :)

Thanks for the nice words peeps. You're all too kind :+

mannjon
24th April 2014, 01:32 PM
Ok here is a new one (and I'm trying to keep the stats "fair" as it were)!

The US in an attempt to revitalize their Space Program had developed a smaller version of the Blackbird to use as a long range surveillance craft. The project was ultimately considered too costly as something to be pursued by the government, but a small independent firm known as "Orbital Design" got donations from an anonymous donor and began to modify the top secret project's goal for a combat race craft: The Blackbird GTS.

Stats:

speed: 125
acceleration: 90
handling: 65
shield: 50

Having such a low shield strength is a direct result of having to keep the craft light enough to be nimble. The Blackbird instead has a unique feature that makes up for it: it can't be locked on to by other craft (it is a stealth ship after all!). In addition, the physical look of the ship is a mirrored plating technology (similar to the silver ships, but more reflective to make it harder to see). The Turbo's effects last twice as long with the Blackbird. Barrel rolls only cost 10 ship energy as well. The Blackbird ONLY gets the green weapon pickups though, due to a lack in budget to be able to revamp the weapon systems and keep the ship as light as possible. Each weapon pad absorbed temporarily makes the ship completely invisible for other racers, as well as restores a smaller amount of energy. You can still hit it with rockets and other non-locking weapons, it is just harder to see. The ultimate "green ship" ^_^

terra-wrists
24th April 2014, 02:17 PM
fair stats with a 125% stat on speed? You sure about that? :D

Speed can be a maximum of 100% to keep things level, otherwise this thread will probably see ships with ridiculous stats in future which make no sense such as SPEED 200% and shield 0%... makes no sense to me :)

Snakenator1
24th April 2014, 09:52 PM
If anything my last ship entry seems unbalanced honestly, that's why if you read into its info I added the "balancing term" to keep things fair (I should of put 100-150% really :P )

If ever did get featured in a game, I would make it the hardest ship to unlock to make things fair. Work hard for my XAF-72 Wyvern

terra-wrists
24th April 2014, 10:07 PM
to get an idea of how teams should be balanced, take a look at some of the other "older" entries in this thread.

You'll find them pretty much balanced, yet competitive enough to give each other a good run for eachothers money. :)

No ship should be 100 -150% SPEED.

Speed max is at 100% but at the behest of a lot of other stats.... boosting speed stat to above 100% disqualifies a ship from AGCR ;) Think F1, ok? Rules are rules.

And if others could do it, so can you.

:)

EDIT: here is an older entry, for your perusal:

NightFury dev blog log 23/06/2103:
"Feisar have confirmed that they are not interested in the split nose design and with that I am proud to welcome that for the 1st time ever we will be a complete Unit and not a "branch" or "division", Supported By the Airlicker Industries we shall rise and let the world know our dream to be the ship with the worlds leading airbrake system! This log also confirms our ship stats for the 1st time to you, the public:
-Thrust:4
-Speed:8
-Handling:10
-Shield:4
NightFury Out!
The splitnose design will still go ahead as per!

Snakenator1
24th April 2014, 10:12 PM
Don't forget though that it would never be in a game like WipEout :P I kinda let loose with the imagination on that one.

I do currently have another Wyvern in development that is balanced in regards to the rules though. Just need some time to work out the stats, history and then "attempt" to draw it for anyone wishing to see ;)

terra-wrists
24th April 2014, 10:13 PM
remember, we're wipeout fans, not some other anti grav racing game with weird stats and shoots :)

Look, if you maintains a good team, which goes by rules and endears members to it, you could end up with something like this:

http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4146

Snakenator1
24th April 2014, 10:23 PM
The new balanced Wyvern Aeronautical Research craft:

FX 350-400 Wyvern Fury

Speed- 90
Handling- 90
Thrust- 80
Shield- 70

A more balanced performer from the Icelandic team to fit in league requirements. But keeping in tradition of using modified F-14 Tomcats for high aerodynamic speed and handling at the cost of some durability.

(I'm currently working on a drawing of the craft, I suck with using graphics software on the pc :P but I am a good artist so drawings now under way)

terra-wrists
24th April 2014, 10:31 PM
The new balanced Wyvern Aeronautical Research craft:

FX 350-400 Wyvern

Speed- 90
Handling- 90
Thrust- 80
Shield- 70

that adds up to 330 total, the limit is 260, can you revise it?

Snakenator1
24th April 2014, 10:41 PM
You sure about that?
Feisar fury is 345 with its stats, HD is 330
Icaras fury is 310, HD is 300

Am I just missing something though? :P

terra-wrists
24th April 2014, 11:07 PM
hmm, you know, you have a point.

OK, in this fanfic universe I think it is ok to have "fury" variants, as well as the regular ones. But remember, the fury varants may have slightly boosted stats compared to the regular ones in game, but they've sacrificed other "hidden stats" which we are not told about but been hinted at by the devs of the game when they posted in this forum, post launch of fury.

I think I should try and give an example - a fury variant might have a boosted speed stat of 10 % and a boosted handling stat of maybe say 5%, but the ships suffers compared to its regular version in tighter turns because the boosted handling stat only applied to the airbrakes, and not the turning ability itself, so exiting tight chicanes will not be as easy in a fury variant of a certain ship when compared to its regular version, make sense?

There's a lot to consider here.

I remember when I first started to read this forum years ago when some of the dev's from SL still visited and posted occasionally, the members here literally picked their brains about ship details and fury variants etc - one thing they told us was, it will always come down to preference. We can't say a fury ship is better than a regular one, because the hidden stats make up the differences...

...what those hidden stats are? We don't know - the ex SL staff never told us.

How about this for a suggestion? (if you like it, we can standardise this as an unofficial rule to this fanfic thingy)

all ships can total their stats to 300 for regular and 330 for fury variants, does that sound fair? :)

with regard to this:

Feisar fury is 345 with its stats, HD is 330
Though feisar measures slower in the speed stats it over powers in other areas.... and thus:

Icaras fury is 310, HD is 300
though rates lower in stat points, is a faster ship because faster speed ships nullify other areas of ship stats.

This can become quite complicated, so I propose a gentlemans agreement that all HD ships be 300 points and all fury variants to 330

Then go crazy on ship design and storyline - try and integrate other members teams into the story line too, as demonstrated in this thread where members developed a rather interesting fanfic, ad hoc - just playing off each others posts....

NOTE: what they did not do was claim their ship was the best, or won a race, or won a championship - as this would offend other members who are trying to also be a part of the fanfic.

Instead, develop the story line past the win/loss stuff, into an actual story, as the members here had done.

There were good teams, and bad people wanting the teams to be finished and AGCR to die, it all got a little suspensy and that was kinda cool :)

Let me know what you think.

Snakenator1
24th April 2014, 11:19 PM
In regards to the ship stats of hidden traits, Feisar vs Icaras it all makes sense. (I was confused when I got those results at first :P )
Plus the limit to our ships capabilities seems very fair in my eyes. I also agree with all other areas of this post, all very reasonable and well said :)

I'll limit my crazy imagination in some of my future mini fan fics and ships :P lets say my balanced craft is my fury variant to keep in line of the rules.

I say these limits to ship capabilities should go into full affect ASAP to keep things fair but perhaps our previous posts can be like extra history to our teams (just so we can keep them) but could never be used in a role-play scenario to prevent arguing.

terra-wrists
24th April 2014, 11:33 PM
sounds good and fair :+ :)

mannjon
25th April 2014, 12:41 AM
fair stats with a 125% stat on speed? You sure about that? :D

Speed can be a maximum of 100% to keep things level, otherwise this thread will probably see ships with ridiculous stats in future which make no sense such as SPEED 200% and shield 0%... makes no sense to me :)

Yeah, good call. I guess in terms of if this was to be an actual ship, here are the new stats (with a max of 310):

SR-75 Blackbird, the ultimate green league team

speed: 100
thrust: 90
handling: 85
shield: 35

The "super weapon" type abilities still apply. This ship is about risk vs reward. Pretty much any shot is a one hit kill below 50%. Since this ship would only take green pickups, I was thinking that every other pickup would just be automatically recycled towards energy. That way you may or may not get a usable pickup, but you can only use the green ones. It would be a bit unfair if you have a 1 in 3 chance for a turbo at every pad afterall. The skin would be a more "reflective" version of the silver variant.

For sake of this thread, are we allowing these special abilities with in reason?

terra-wrists
25th April 2014, 01:03 AM
I think its possible, if we can consider these "quirks" in the fan fic to follow.

The problems I foresee are in describing the races. Even with regular FX350 rules, describing a race, with all its nuances can be quite a tricky experience,and to add these "quirks" in could make it a lot more trickier.

I guess only time will tell :)

by the way, if any one does want logo design help, I am willing to have a go. Truth be told, this thread has been a personal fave of mine for years, and even a group was started for it - which has some amazing ship models within - a true testament to what this community can do if we pull together...

...at this point, I have to mention the SSGX team, heck those guys took it to a whole new level and created a full game out of their collective imaginations. Now, we may not have the ability to create a real game as such, but where we can excel is in the imagination - which is limitless. I know there are a few rules here, like ship stat points etc, but i don't think they hinder us in any way. And possibly, they could serve to enrich our imaginative propagations here with a touch of realism about them.

I hope I make sense :)

EDIT: the SR-75 blackbird didn't come out of Lockheed Martin by any chance did it???? :D I've got Ben Rich's book "Skunk Works" - fantastic read.

Ace3000
25th April 2014, 05:53 AM
Since you made a logo for Angelus R&D, I would love to see what you can do for Crinale Technologies, Inc. (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?6454-Imagine-a-new-WipEout-team&p=235585#post235585)! :D

Also, regarding the new statistic agreement, I have edited both Angelus and Crinale to fit the requirements. Both ships are Fury class only.

(Could the Fury limitation also be the limitation of a future AG League (eg. FX500)?

ANGELUS (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?6454-Imagine-a-new-WipEout-team&p=235472#post235472)

Speed
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ 100

Thrust
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░ 080

Handling
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ 090

Shield
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░ 075

Total: 345

Limitations:

Can only use 2 offensive weapons (Custom Laser Cannon, slightly more powerful than standard Cannon, 50 rounds and Plasma)

Can only use 3 defensive weapons (Mines, Turbo, Shield)

Barrel Roll lasts longer and slightly more powerful, uses 30% Energy)

CRINALE F0-RG7 (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?6454-Imagine-a-new-WipEout-team&p=235585#post235585)

Speed
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░ 080

Thrust
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░ 080

Handling
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░ 070

Shield
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ 100

Total: 330

Limitations: None

Jonny
25th April 2014, 12:45 PM
I´m learing to paint cars at the moment,so here are some Jennter-Marussias attached :P

Ace3000
25th April 2014, 03:05 PM
I don't know why, but I always imagined that Jennter would have orange in its colour scheme. Must've been that Van-Uber avatar you have.

terra-wrists
25th April 2014, 07:00 PM
The Air-Licker Technologies Enterprising Research Network (A.L.T.E.R.N) have received an anonymous press release, aforetime of all datacasts in the world of AGCR. A team much feared for their secretive nature and history. Crinale. They seem to finally have made a statement with this new and exciting design, particularly in Zone Battle Class, where the ships strength shine above all. However, this is untested currently in the FX-400 and we're sure we will see a test run on Katmoda12 some time in the near future.

Without further ado, the Crinale FO-RG7 logo concept design:

http://oi61.tinypic.com/16glqb8.jpg

Snakenator1
25th April 2014, 07:12 PM
How do you this 0.0 I am just speechless :D

terra-wrists
25th April 2014, 07:16 PM
Aw stop it. Hehe. Just a little photoshop really. :)

Thanks bud. :)

I'll attempt an orange jennter logo tomorrow hopefully.

Snakenator1
25th April 2014, 07:18 PM
I hadn't had the time to do my concept drawings yet :P I'm really busy lately. I need to get my act together.

terra-wrists
25th April 2014, 07:23 PM
Ooh I'd love to see the rough sketches when you've done em. I'm crap with pen and paper lol.

Snakenator1
25th April 2014, 07:29 PM
I suck with software on the internet but I'm good when it comes to fan art on paper, my Facebook is littered with all my drawings :P

I did a Feisar fan art drawing a couple months ago and it came out really cool despite being a pain to draw.

Ace3000
26th April 2014, 05:45 AM
The Air-Licker Technologies Enterprising Research Network (A.L.T.E.R.N) have received an anonymous press release, aforetime of all datacasts in the world of AGCR. A team much feared for their secretive nature and history. Crinale. They seem to finally have made a statement with this new and exciting design, particularly in Zone Battle Class, where the ships strength shine above all. However, this is untested currently in the FX-400 and we're sure we will see a test run on Katmoda12 some time in the near future.

Without further ado, the Crinale FO-RG7 logo concept design:

http://oi61.tinypic.com/16glqb8.jpg

Ooh, those are amazing, I love it!

Jonny
26th April 2014, 02:11 PM
I attached a drawing of Jennters first Racing Craft in simple retro look (I know that I'm not a Picasso).
Like any other AGR ship it had no weapon system (was first introduced in 2048) and poor shielding.
I also added the logo of the mother company Jennter Enterprises (may someone could let it look pretty :) )

Ace3000
26th April 2014, 02:23 PM
Why the hell is the image upside down. It's not that you took it upside down, it literally flips the image upside down, how very odd.

Anyway, I've been working on this for a while, so without further ado, I present a history on...

Angelus Research & Development

Establised:

2185 (As Katana Advancements)
2200 (As Angelus R&D)
Previous Names: Katana Advancements (2185-2200)
Key People: Brandon Smith (Director and Founder)
Motto:

"We Are Speed" (As Katana Advancements)
"Faster than Angels" (As Angelus R&D)

Craft Type: Single hull
Livery:

White
Azure Blue
Key Pilots:

Tarah Andrews (Lead Pilot)

Gareth Ardos (2nd Pilot)

Angelus was first establised in 2185 by Brandon Smith as Katana Advancements, a local AG car manufacturer in Perth, Australia, with their first car, the Vixen, being released to the public later that same year. The sportiness of this speedy, lightweight craft caused it to be a huge success around the country, which prompted Brandon to release the Vixen to the overseas market in 2186, where it grew a fanbase.

2197: 11 years and many fans and AG sports cars later, the birth of professional AG racing began once again, with the FX300 Anti-Gravity Racing League. The Katana fanbase blew up, calling for Katana to enter the AG Racing League. Because of this, on June 9, 2199, Brandon gave a press statement:

"In recent light of the rebirth of professional AG Racing and the increased standards to AG crafts, we, Katana Advancements are going to be overhauling our entire company, this is also due to a secret project we're going to develop. We can't say much about it just yet, but it will take a very long time to complete. Stay tuned for more information."

No-one could get in touch with anyone from Katana for the rest of the year, until a news post appeared on their website:

<21991231-09:12>
December 31st, 2199, 9:12am

'Hey Katana fans, Brandon here, sorry I left you in the dark for so long, I've just been too busy with the new project. It is a thing and we're not backing down from it. Also, be sure to check out our centennary party to bring in 2200!

'We are Speed'. All of us, and all of you. See you in 2200!'

Brandon Smith
Director, Founder
Katana Advancements

At 12am Perth time, on January 1st, 2200, the site changed. Instead of saying Katana Advancements, it now said: "Angelus Research & Development". A post accompanied the change.

<22000101-00:01>
January 1st, 2200, 12:01am

'HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

As you can see, we've changed our name. We are no longer Katana. We are now Angelus R&D. This change is to accompany the project that we're developing, codenamed "Angelus". We hope to have it completed by about 2207. Anyway, enjoy the new year, we hope you stay with us, your support is the reason we are doing this project in the first place.'

We are Speed, We are 'Faster than Angels'

Brandon Smith
Director, Founder
Katana Advancements

Edit: Ugh, I really need to change that signature, whoops!

With the name change, every Katana product released now officially had an Angelus prefix to the name, for instance, the Katana Vixen was now the Angelus-Katana Vixen.

The Angelus project was completed on November 13, 2208, and was unveiled to the public on January 30th, 2209. Seven long years showed that they were, indeed, working on an AG racing craft. A press statement by Brandon revealed that "The main reason why it took so long was simple: Complications in the research, complications in the AG Race Commission guidelines, limitations in the technology, et cetera. The development of this was literally hell, but with it, an angel has finally made its presence. This, the Angelus KA-AGR1, the first in the Angelus Racing Project. This very machine will be entered in the FX400 League."

Jonny
26th April 2014, 03:46 PM
Nice one :)

Snakenator1
26th April 2014, 05:19 PM
Finally done it, the Wyvern Aeronautical Research logo "aka Wyvern AR". I've been so busy hence the delay in drawing it :P

EDIT- okay original link didn't work :/ try this one

terra-wrists
26th April 2014, 06:06 PM
for some reason snake, I am getting an error when I press that link. it doesn't work :(

Could you upload it to say, tinypic or another image host then link back here instead?

Great back stories here, loving the work so far guys :)

I'll get to work on digitising the Jennter logo in the week sometime hopefully :)

keep up the good work lads

Snakenator1
26th April 2014, 06:27 PM
Fixed it ;) new link up with picture