PDA

View Full Version : Wipeout HD girl player Thread

Aeroracer
10th July 2009, 08:37 PM
Calling all wipeout girls.

Hi,

For all those who don't know me, my name is jasmin. I have just started playing wipeout but i am getting good, and i am calling all fellow girl players to this thread so we can start a girls only team to take on all other teams.

We need a name for the team
We need a team sig avatar, something to identify ourselves
We need a leader
We need organisation
We need pratice sessions
We need to organize competitions with the others
We need to show girls are a force to be reconed with

Any girls interested please post here with your thoughts

ACE-FLO
10th July 2009, 08:40 PM
I'm a girl... or, I can be a girl if you want me to... er no, not like that. I just wanna be in a team which is highly organized, and you seem like you know what your doing here...

Dotty Peas, here I come!!!

Aeroracer
10th July 2009, 08:54 PM
well flo sounds a bit girly so maybe you are a girl.

l wonder if any girls will reply and want to join up.it would be really cool.

ACE-FLO
10th July 2009, 09:03 PM
Bah, I could be the Charlie, to my Angels... sound good?

yeldar2097
10th July 2009, 09:09 PM
get in there my son!

stinkleroy and luna, get them in!

kaori
10th July 2009, 10:05 PM
You can create a social group here : http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/group.php?

Aeroracer
10th July 2009, 11:17 PM
thx for tip. but the girl team needs some members first

Handmadelion
10th July 2009, 11:39 PM
Go girl power! Woohoo!

Sign me up!

And I'm totally available for fundraising walks to promote breast cancer awareness.

Aeroracer
10th July 2009, 11:43 PM
cool. i like that.Sounds good. If you know any other girls go get them to sign in here.

Since you say girl power
Maybe we can call ourselves Spice pilots or maybe Pussycat racers.

Or anything we can all agree on.

Anyway I hope we can get together within a week for a training session so we can see what we are like then take it from there.

:dizzy

LOUDandPROUD
10th July 2009, 11:50 PM
I thought Handmadelion was a guy. :? LOL

ACE-FLO
10th July 2009, 11:56 PM
Are you sure? heh heh

Handmadelion
10th July 2009, 11:56 PM
I am but you just can't spread cancer awareness enough today. Are you representing yoplait?

http://www.yoplait.com/breastcancer_commitment.aspx

Save Lids. Save Lives.

Vartazian
10th July 2009, 11:58 PM
Lol, Girls dont exist on the internet.

Aeroracer
11th July 2009, 12:07 AM
I am but you just can't spread cancer awareness enough today. Are you representing yoplait?

http://www.yoplait.com/breastcancer_commitment.aspx

Save Lids. Save Lives.

Yes i support breast cancer, my mum had it.

Anyway I created a girl group in the group section and i have called it pussycat pilots. maybe it'll change in the future.but it's a start, and its got a cute little picture so every will recognize it.

ProblemSolver
11th July 2009, 02:57 AM
Lol, Girls dont exist on the internet.
g.i.r.l. = guy in real life

djKyoto
11th July 2009, 03:58 AM
I lol'd.

akirapill
11th July 2009, 11:30 AM
How about wipeout furry racers haha

PLazarou
11th July 2009, 11:34 AM
*tumbleweed*

Hemicrania
11th July 2009, 12:26 PM
I can create your team sig if you want. Look up my gallery.(just tell me yer style, and ill create some stuff)

My girlfriend is also a fanatic wipeout player, ill ask if she wants to join.

Aeroracer
12th July 2009, 03:01 PM
Thankyou,

Thats sound good. I would like that very much.:)

Aeroracer
12th July 2009, 03:12 PM
g.i.r.l. = guy in real life

You have tried this i assume.

G.U.Y in some case's could possibly mean =gormless unpopular youngster

blackwiggle
12th July 2009, 03:58 PM
Or
Generally Useless Yobbos.

Not that this site has a over abundance of them.

It's rather COOL it that respect.

Live & let Live seems to be the overriding [never has been needed to be mentioned motto] here.

That would have to be put down to one general rule.

Stay On Topic.

It works well,stops arguments dead.:lol

Aeroracer
12th July 2009, 04:02 PM
hahah thats funny.:lol:lol.i would give you rep but computer says no..
i already gave you rep and have to give someoen else some before you get anymore from me.

SaturnReturn
12th July 2009, 11:14 PM
I raced a pilot a while ago with the username 'FlowerGirl1991'. I'm not sure what it was but something made me suspect this pilot may be a girl. Unfortunately I must have deleted her from my friends list as she's not there any more (can't think why I would have - maybe I'm subconsciously sexist or something). At the time she said she wasn't online very often, but if you do see her on the tracks then grab her straight away because she's very fast.

Personally, I'd rather just see the girls join in with the men. You can race on a level so there's no need for segregation. But I guess if you just want to 'girl it up' every now and again then there's no harm :+ (Just remember to invite yeldar2097 ;))

leungbok
13th July 2009, 06:55 AM
Isn't Medusa (a member here) a female pilot ? And in that case, she may owns wipeout hd and be still active on wipeout. I don't know in fact :lol (and Laloquilla ?)

I agree with Saturn, i don't see any differences between girls and boys on wipeout online (about piloting skills at least, if a skin editor exists then it may be easier to discern ;))

Vartazian
13th July 2009, 10:30 AM
I hope you Ladies dont get hurt. I dont See gender on the track,

I see Targets.

ACE-FLO
13th July 2009, 11:01 AM
btw, Luna joined the group.

interesting opinions here...

I hope you Ladies dont get hurt. I dont See gender on the track,

I see Targets.

Which is something I agree with. The part about gender and targets...

But, the group is a good idea though! Got to admit - it spices things up a little.

yeldar2097
13th July 2009, 12:01 PM
just so long as they don't get the same prize money I'm happy ;)
joking of course :D

Spitfire2097
16th July 2009, 12:54 AM
Hey stranger. Girl here. In real life too.
I've played wipeout since 2097. I am mostly better at Pulse but i would like to join your HD team. My husband (Xtriko) is the real pro in our house, but i can kick some asses too.
Ask Asayyeah. hahah
Glad to see girls taking over this place. Muhahaha.

Hack the Planet! (in pink)

ProblemSolver
16th July 2009, 01:38 AM
In pink? xD

Welcome on board, Mrs. Spitfire2097! Champaign?

username
16th July 2009, 01:57 AM
MALE POST:
I have a logo you can use if you want? I designed it for my website (like a spoof of curly/lady from tDR) What you think? Look! (http://dansnetwork.dynalias.com/image_host/miss_yumi.gif)
If you want to use it contact me!
btw you can see the proper flash verision on my webpage intro at http://dansnetwork.dynalias.com

Aeroracer
16th July 2009, 02:16 AM
Hey stranger. Girl here. In real life too.
I've played wipeout since 2097. I am mostly better at Pulse but i would like to join your HD team. My husband (Xtriko) is the real pro in our house, but i can kick some asses too.
Ask Asayyeah. hahah
Glad to see girls taking over this place. Muhahaha.

Hack the Planet! (in pink)

Welcome to the the pussycat pilots spitfire. That makes 3 girls now and ace who is gonna help us with organizing activities.

Username...thx for your kind offer we would be happy to accept..

jas x

username
16th July 2009, 11:27 AM
Cool, im glad you like the logo :)
Whats the name of your group going to be called? That way i can add the name to the logo, or whatever you want (but i cant change Miss Yumi! haha she is my special creation!)
Heres the flash version of her! (http://dansnetwork.dynalias.com/image_host/miss_yumi_2.swf)

EDIT:
Btw, thankyou for the friend invite Jasmine :) x

Asayyeah
16th July 2009, 02:01 PM
Welcome home Rita, i know it's been a long time lurking through the forum and finally you registered , i am glad girls loving Wipeout and sharing their passion here.

But ermm please it's not necessary for a 1st post to mention you kicked my arse several time online coz there's always a price to pay for being a gentleman :P

blackwiggle
16th July 2009, 02:19 PM
A subtle challenge if ever I've read. ;)

I'll edit this once read though the whole thread,but I've got at least 5 female wipeout pilots on my friends list.

Since CURLY is the much loved face of previous wipeouts I thought the Curlettes or Curly Girly would be the most popular choice for a name.

ACE-FLO
16th July 2009, 02:28 PM
I liked - The Femme Fatales, as a name for the group, but as it stands, It is actually Pussycat Pilots. Jasmin will decide so keep the suggestions rolling in...

blackwiggle
16th July 2009, 02:32 PM
As long as it's not the Plazmettes [who live up to their name] I'm happy. ;)

LOUDandPROUD
16th July 2009, 04:41 PM
Plazmettes! Ha ha! Like it! :lol

Spitfire2097
16th July 2009, 11:16 PM
Welcome home Rita, i know it's been a long time lurking through the forum and finally you registered , i am glad girls loving Wipeout and sharing their passion here.

But ermm please it's not necessary for a 1st post to mention you kicked my arse several time online coz there's always a price to pay for being a gentleman :P

Just teasing you Asa! U know you are my Zico. I should get a trophy everytime I even stay near you!
I should drink more Absynthe...hhahah
Missed you :) kiss

Aeroracer
17th July 2009, 04:03 PM
A big thankyou luna for all the help you gave me online today. Your game skills are as awsome as your kind helpful nature.
You have weened me off of pilot assist now i am ready to get good at this game.:clap:clap:clap:hyper:hyper:hyper.

Other girl racers add me to your list if you havn't alread its jasmin_jade, let me know when you are on we can practice together and have some fun.

sorry spitfire i wasnt ignoring you earliar i was in a game with luna when we had finished you had gone. see you online soon. Bye x:)

superpj1
18th July 2009, 01:10 PM
not to hurt any girl here but i'm surprised that there are girls who play wipeout. it's a hard game that needs very good reflexes, especially in phantom.

KIGO1987
18th July 2009, 01:20 PM
Shiit chicks have fast reflexes big time, the velocity and sharpness plates and spoons my mum use to throw at me back in the day where deadly, i still have scars to show today.

leungbok
18th July 2009, 01:24 PM
Don't even want to know why you deserved such treatment ! :cold

:lol

And superpj1, do a couple of races with stinkleroy and you'll wonder about your own reflexes ;)

blackwiggle
18th July 2009, 02:03 PM
But she's a Nurse and needs to take out her frustrations.

It's not like she could just push you down the stairs ;)

KIGO1987
18th July 2009, 02:11 PM
Don't even want to know why you deserved such treatment ! :cold

:lol

Cause i sweared too much Leungbok, like i do now, and here, at least with the skyscraper forums there are no censor filters in them: lol

Aeroracer
18th July 2009, 05:34 PM
not to hurt any girl here but i'm surprised that there are girls who play wipeout. it's a hard game that needs very good reflexes, especially in phantom.

I cant speak for all girls as i cannont read minds, but i play wipeouthd cos its got pretty graphics and most importanly you can play your music to it. Which goes realy well with the game especially on phantom speed.
Wipeout is a very very hard game. I think is dosn't matter what sex/ race you are (hahha this post sounds like a micheal jackson song lyric) . Another funny aspect about girls playing wipeout is it is funny to beat your brother who thinks he is good at it and all his mates are there to laugh at him, like i do.Then he has a tantrum and they laugh harder.

One advantage girls have over guys in wipeout is they dont suffer from male rivalary, they dont have the tantrums or arguments about playing, girls just take it easy and do well from it. As for can the best player in the world could ever be a girl. Unlikely, we just dont have the time to invest in the game. Some guys almost play games as there job.Some even get paid.Who can compete with that...But who knows, i know luna and spitfire kick manbutt daily.

Lecture over...Yawwwwwwnn zzzz:hyper:hyper

Frances_Penfold
18th July 2009, 05:51 PM
As leungbok suggested on the first page, somebody should PM medusa to get her involved. She is a long-standing WOZ member :)

i'm surprised that there are girls who play wipeout. it's a hard game that needs very good reflexes

:eek

superpj1
18th July 2009, 06:36 PM
Sorry I hope you didn't take it as an offense, I just couldn't imagine a girl playing an extremely hard game like Wipeout. But I was wrong. Well done girls :+

LOUDandPROUD
18th July 2009, 07:40 PM
One advantage girls have over guys in wipeout is they dont suffer from male rivalary, they dont have the tantrums or arguments about playing, girls just take it easy and do well from it.

Whaaaat? Are you living on the same planet as me? Girls are VICIOUS amongst themselves! Seriously! ;)

Aeroracer
18th July 2009, 08:07 PM
Your not supossed to know that :) we just pretend to be mature..I need to practice a bit better.

SUPERPJ1... of course i am not offended.:)

KIGO1987
18th July 2009, 08:15 PM
But she's a Nurse and needs to take out her frustrations.

It's not like she could just push you down the stairs ;)

HA! you remember that comment, about RJ brother about him stealing off him, push him down the stairs that'll solve it XD. Beat it did too.

Lance
20th July 2009, 06:16 PM
I suggest one-story houses for people with volatile tempers.

------

Medusa is a really really hot pilot. She's skilled and totally dedicated to perfecting performance.

AG-wolf
20th July 2009, 06:53 PM
How about wipeout furry racers haha
No. ¬_¬ lol

Is there actually a tally of the girls here on the site yet? Off the top of my head I can't honestly think of more than a handful or so...

Darkdrium777
20th July 2009, 08:20 PM
There is actually only a handful...
Four I think?
Jasmin
Cat
Isadora
Spitfire (Don't know/remember name/surname :/)

Spitfire2097
20th July 2009, 08:30 PM
Spitfire2097 aka Rita Medley (Xtriko's Wife) :)

KIGO1987
20th July 2009, 09:15 PM
That also means if you upset Spitfire, Xtriko will come and find you:lol

Keep creating those beats Xtriko:)

Aeroracer
20th July 2009, 09:27 PM
Pussycat pilots, we should get together for training sessions this week. let me know what times are good for you and we can play some games.

If anyone knows any other girls who may not post here tell me and we can get them to sign up to the site and join our team.

:hyper