PDA

View Full Version : My First Recorded Run

SonicChaos
29th June 2009, 02:59 PM
My Run of the Lap and Race Records I have on Vector on Porto Kora with Icaras. I'm still a rookie at this game so anything you can say to improve my piloting would be appreciated.

I used a Digital Camera for this recording.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6jv5SKhf9E

stin
29th June 2009, 03:24 PM
Cool video you have!

I was thinking here, I`m hoping anyone who could break one minute barrier with a video?!!! and I am willing to do that! ;)

stevie:)

SonicChaos
1st July 2009, 03:37 PM
Thanks, hopefully more will follow.

lunar
1st July 2009, 04:10 PM
Keep going with the videos, and Stevie I would like to see that one minute run on video. :)

SonicChaos
2nd July 2009, 07:18 PM
Same here.

Lance
2nd July 2009, 10:34 PM
Well, my best time in Vector is 1:00.07, so I'm not quite there and I also have no video, but I can offer some reasonably good advice on this one. You mUst hit every boost pad, and you should go into the pit lane at least on the first lap if not on both. On the big downhill, boost like crazy and have a shield active at the same time if you're in SingleRace mode. It also helps to hit hyperthrust just a bit as you go up that jump. Blast other ships out of the way at key locations if you have rockets, as you did at least once in that video, to make sure you get to cross the boost pads without interference.

SonicChaos
3rd July 2009, 05:46 PM
Yea, I try to clear boost pads if I can, however reflectors are always conveniently on the AI ships when I come around.

EDIT: When searching Wipeout 3 I found my video appeared forst on the results. Go me lol.