PDA

View Full Version : Someone likes Harimau?

Sirius IV
28th June 2009, 10:35 PM
Someone like the Pure's Harimau ship?
For me it's a wonderful ship, with a very good handling and honest values of speed and aceleration.
Someone likes it?

Rapier Racer
28th June 2009, 10:59 PM
I like to destroy it.

XBARNSTERX
28th June 2009, 11:39 PM
class:lol

Harvai
29th June 2009, 12:33 PM
I must say I turned my nose to it when I first started playing Pure, but it's a very strong all-rounder. Currently using it to get the hang of Phantom.

Still looks like crap, mind you.

Handmadelion
2nd July 2009, 11:21 PM
Funny thing is that is the only ship I can pilot on Pure. The Harimau. Whereas on WOHD, I pilot about three ships exclusively, and haven't gone anywhere near Harimau (except to get its skins) :D

archman
19th July 2009, 05:47 PM
I like it. It's fast in corners, which is the most important thing in Pure. The shield is weak, but I'm keeping up with it. :P

XpanDrome2097
19th July 2009, 10:06 PM
Very good ship.
I like it's unique style, 'so cool! Very fast, the only negative point of Harimau in Pure is the difficulty to take accelleration after a hit by a weapon.

willsgb13
20th July 2009, 12:49 AM
harimau are pretty good, good handling, decent speed and acceleration, and they look good, and they do handle with ease and delicacy IMO. got a bunch of golds with them today and they're a good ship to play with. the happy world of harimau! :hyper

gmrtom7
29th July 2009, 05:06 PM
I dunno, I love piloting it, but I still can't help hating the way it looks. Now the Fury Harimau, that's a nice looking ship...:dizzy