PDA

View Full Version : The best track final round

Moriarty79
28th June 2009, 08:59 AM
Now, with only the first 5 track of the old poll, i can do new poll, with reverse and forward.
I vote sebenco climb rew.

Wotan
28th June 2009, 09:11 AM
I voted chenghou reverse , but i can't choose between both chenghou .

mic-dk
28th June 2009, 09:21 AM
Voted Metropia reverse.

When you get that blind corner after the magstrip just right, and then zoom through the next two lefthanders it gives you a feeling of speed like nothing else :banzai

TaroBarkhan
28th June 2009, 09:47 AM
Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking too. When I mastered the blind chicane on Metropia rev the first time, that felt so awesome.

djKyoto
28th June 2009, 09:54 AM
Sebenco Reverse.

stinkleroy
28th June 2009, 09:55 AM
Voted for Changou fwd as it's the track that gave me so much grief in the beginning. It's now my favourite....can't say the same for rev ;)

Zoth-Ommog
28th June 2009, 11:06 AM
Tough choice between Metropia Rev and Chenghou Rev. I'll go with Chenghou anyway.

PLazarou
28th June 2009, 12:06 PM
I find Sebenco Reverse almost as good as Forward, but Forward is far more popular online so I've had the better races there.

leungbok
28th June 2009, 12:10 PM
Chengou forward for me, i find it more technical than the reverse. And there's a lot of possibilities on this track. 8)

KIGO1987
28th June 2009, 12:25 PM
**** this pole, Moa isnt in it.

I voted for my other fav Pulse track, Metropia Black - [Metropia Forward]

Amorbis
28th June 2009, 01:17 PM
Where's my Moa Therma Reverse? You can't have a best track final without it! I don't care how long and 'boring' it is, my Piranha goes around quite well ;). I'll have to go with Kigo and vote Metropia Reverse. The drop/climb is crazy with the blind turn and it has barrel rolling opportunities where you don't expect them.

KIGO1987
28th June 2009, 01:33 PM
Metropia Reverse is Metropia White in Pulse, Metropia Forward is Metropia Black, so i voted for Metropia Forward, not reverse. Metropia Reverse is just fuked up on HD, ****ing shiity blind corners everywhere.

djKyoto
28th June 2009, 01:54 PM
That whats makes it a challenge, duh. I love nailing all those corners on Metropia Reverse cleanly.

KIGO1987
28th June 2009, 01:57 PM
Thank you for that Kyoto. Still doesnt change the fact that those corners are still really cunty to all whom play on it on Metropia Reverse.

IDReaper
28th June 2009, 02:22 PM
One more for Metropia reverse. Lol I've got the blind turn down so well I can turbo through it xD. Wouldn't normally do that though, there's a BR waiting just ahead. To me the sense of speed on Metropia R is just incredible.

eLhabib
28th June 2009, 02:33 PM
Take a guess ;)
Oh and Kigo, you like easy tracks, huh? ;) just teasing :cowboy

KIGO1987
28th June 2009, 02:47 PM
i like track with flow (speaking of flow, why did ACE-FLO get banned?) Habib, **** me, i rather do Outpost7 on Pulse than some of those ****ing Pure tracks. Outpost 7 has some nice flow in it indeed.

GreenPhazon
28th June 2009, 05:21 PM
Ubermall forward.

eLhabib
28th June 2009, 05:39 PM
... Habib, **** me ...

I'd rather not, but maybe that'll change once you post a picture of yourself in the picture thread ;)

blackwiggle
28th June 2009, 05:42 PM
This was a tough decision for me.
I like both the Sol2 tracks and Ubermall reverse better than forward.

But my vote went for Chenghou Reverse ,I'm probably like a lot of others here that didn't like it at first,but once you know it's idiosyncrasies you can have some great races on it.

Can't say the same for Chenghou Forward,if there are vista pads and none functioning BR's [which has happened quite a lot] that track suffers for it the worse,and is just a PITA and NO fun at all.

OBH
28th June 2009, 05:51 PM
chenghou forward all the way baby. thought the poll is a bit obsolute without all tracks included

silverfoxy
28th June 2009, 09:10 PM
Sebenco forward for me.

Some quality races there and always good fun.

kaori
28th June 2009, 10:25 PM
Ubermall Forward for me, I like it because it have lot of shortcut "flying high"

SaturnReturn
28th June 2009, 10:30 PM
I went for chenghou reverse. It was a tough choice as I like sol 2 reverse a lot too, and ubermall is pretty good as well, both forward and reverse.

I think this thread doesn't include all tracks because these were the top ones in a previous thread or something. Could be wrong though.

I can't believe metropia is winning this :o

RedScar
28th June 2009, 10:50 PM
Close for me between ubermall forward and Sebenco climb F/R, but voting for uber mall forward. Easy track which has some very key parts that seperate the men from the boys. That said the poll is missing my actual fav which is Vineta K reverse.

ProblemSolver
29th June 2009, 12:19 AM
I never thought going with Metropia. But this track poses a real intense
flow playing ZONE. Under normal race conditions I would vote for another
track, because PHANTOM doesn't cut it. Additionally, I also don't like the
coloring of Metropia. But the situation changes completely once your are
into the ZONE. At about SUPER PHANTOM (27+) the fun begins and is at
its best at SUBSONIC (50+). The two corners before the mag. stripe, as
well as the first corner after the stripe, at SUBSONIC speed, are one of
the best things I came across.

Really, I encourage everyone to use the ZONE craft (in far-view) to
experience this track beyond PHANTOM. It's mind blowing! If I could,
I would lock the speed at about SUBSONIC and would race for hours.
Seriously.

KIGO1987
29th June 2009, 02:29 AM
I'd rather not, but maybe that'll change once you post a picture of yourself in the picture thread ;)

**** me = Another way of describing "sarcasm surprised"

I dont think ill be posting a picture of myself now.

eLhabib
29th June 2009, 03:29 AM
haha I guess it's not me who didn't get the concept of sarcasm... ;)

KIGO1987
29th June 2009, 03:35 AM
thank you, but i did get it Bruno:)

Connavar
29th June 2009, 07:57 AM
Chenghou reverse for sure ... always fantastic races,
I still have to learn a few tricks on it :)

jan709
29th June 2009, 10:38 AM
no moa!?:? How can someone not love it? well, its anulpha pass then. What no anulpha pass? :| metropia then *sigh*

eLhabib
29th June 2009, 12:10 PM
thank you, but i did get it Bruno:)

the name's Martin, btw, just to avoid confusion...