PDA

View Full Version : Wipeout IRC-RPG

EienZero
26th June 2009, 12:09 AM
Is anybody interested on playing a Wipeout Pulse's based on RPG style using a IRC and dice roller generator???

I've developed a few dice based racing games, and the last one (not finished yet) it's based on Wipeout Pulse. The idea is basically a championship like F1 with all the Pulse teams and tracks.

If there is any ultra-geek interested on it, let me know and I'll keep working on it, I still wondering about the best way to do it on line, I don't known too much about how those dice rolling generators have to work on a IRC, any help about it?

I'll need at least a number of players similar to the number of pulse teams, but if there are (weirdly) more people interested (apart form been freaking weird and cool) we can do it to 2 pilots for each team (like F1).

You like the idea?:+
Any kinda suggestion?:rock
Wanna help me out doing it?:hyper
Wanna laugh on my face?:-

zeeZ
26th June 2009, 03:08 PM
If you need a simple dice rolling irc bot, just give me some details on inputs and their possible outputs and I'll basically cough up something in no time.

EienZero
26th June 2009, 03:47 PM
Ok, I've gotta decide the system I wanna use, I think it's pretty possible that I'll use a 100D but I may need another 10D or even 4D, not sure yet. I'll have on mind. Thanks man.

EienZero
12th July 2009, 02:52 PM
Well, the idea comes from a few frustrations I got about the game itself and the experience I got with role-playing games and stuff. The first think I'd like for it was a pilots names, and also something a bit more similar to the real racing competitions from today, like F1, Moto GP or Indy Car Racing.

So, this will be the last try to call people to show their interest about my idea, if anyone else shows up I guess I gotta just keep playing Pulse on my PSP, but I'm kinda loosing my motivation to it.:bat

Anyone would like to try a IRC "RPG" Wipeout Pulse (just 11 people to set up the game).:hyper:sonar

djKyoto
12th July 2009, 03:01 PM
I put on my robe and wizard hat.

SaturnReturn
12th July 2009, 08:14 PM
Maybe it would have been better to put this in the Pulse forum. You will probably get more interest there. There is still a fair number of people playing Pulse. You could ask one of the moderators to move it for you.

EienZero
13th July 2009, 08:44 AM
I guess so, anyway I thought not just Pulse players can be interested, there should be someone else who like this kinda stuff, but, I'll try that anyway. Thanks for the advice dude.

I put on my robe and wizard hat.

You can wear it if you like, by the way, this is about Wipeout Pulse, not about The Lord of the Rings, it may help more wear a pilot helmet. :paperbag:brickwall

ACE-FLO
13th July 2009, 02:36 PM
SOS um - exactly how do we play??? I don't get it - you may have to explain in layman terms - I'm not a dungeons & dragons type so um... yeah...

Just the laymans version till the QA session lol

djKyoto
13th July 2009, 02:40 PM
You can wear it if you like, by the way, this is about Wipeout Pulse, not about The Lord of the Rings, it may help more wear a pilot helmet. :paperbag:brickwall

Thanks for the chuckle. :lol