PDA

View Full Version : The best track

Moriarty79
21st June 2009, 12:01 PM
Which is the best track?

The poll can be only for 10 track, i put in the 8 track, no difference between forward or reverse, comment the vote for specifications.

;)

Can vote multiple track

KIGO1987
21st June 2009, 12:28 PM
I love Metropia, but i voted for Moa Therma,

Gotta Love Moa;):)

Connavar
21st June 2009, 12:31 PM
Chenghou Reverse is a fantastic track, contains everything you need:
several BR spots, a shortcut, a bridge, a mag-strip and a really good curve,
it's rather technical ... plus I like the brownish colors, not too dark (unlike AP)
and not too bright.

Chenghou's good too :)

silverfoxy
21st June 2009, 12:35 PM
I went for Sebenco as I love both the forward and reverse. Also for VinK but thats only for the reverse. Not a fan of it forward but love the reverse.

stinkleroy
21st June 2009, 12:38 PM
I voted for Sol 2 as I like both fwd and rev equally :)

ProblemSolver
21st June 2009, 12:40 PM
I love all the tracks. Each has it's very own challenge. :sonar

Mateo
21st June 2009, 12:53 PM
I like to race them all the same, but visually my favourite is Sol 2. I love the track material, the fact that it's flying/hovering in the air, the clouds and the backgrounds.

KIGO1987
21st June 2009, 01:00 PM
I voted for Sol 2 as I like both fwd and rev equally :)

oh F*U*C*K

http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp226/KIGO1987/facepalm.jpg

Mu5
21st June 2009, 01:02 PM
I think they are all great Forward - dislike them all in Reverse unfortunately :D

I think the best tracks are Moa, Chengou, Sebenco and Sol2 :)

Motorsagmannen
21st June 2009, 01:05 PM
well, me i simply love sebenco climb both forward and reverse, insane amount of br spots (although i can only pull of half of them most of the time.) nice flow between the different sections, especially in reverse. also i adore the solar-cell panel on the surface, and of course the epic view from the top on forward. i agree with sol2 having an absolutely stunning backdrop, but the feel of the track is to much disrupted by the long slow turns imo. other tracks i like are AP rev ( but not forward.), vin-k rev,CP rev and ubermall both ways. only tracks i acctually dislike racing on are sol2 forward and moa reverse

stinkleroy
21st June 2009, 01:07 PM
haha Kigo, why have I gotten the facepalm treatment? ;)

KIGO1987
21st June 2009, 01:18 PM
Sol2 ****ing horrible. Your ****ed on that track if you hit a shape shifting bomb or get upped the arse by a quake.

Sol2 gets the Facepalm not you stinkleroy. lol.... Bastard Pure tracks.

stinkleroy
21st June 2009, 01:29 PM
Hehehe I like it, feels so good when you nail the corners perfectly...but I see what you mean. You did vote for Moa war zone though Kigo hehe :p

KIGO1987
21st June 2009, 01:40 PM
Yep, second post on this thread. Like i always say;

"Gotta Love Moa";)

****ing hated Hot Air Skyways on Crash Team Racing back on the PSX in 1999, never thought that bastard track would be reincarnated into a Wipeout track of extra cuntynism proportions.

Sol2 along with several other Pure track are a deffinate;
http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp226/KIGO1987/facepalm.jpg

Motorsagmannen
21st June 2009, 01:40 PM
ye i agree cat, moa is horrible lol

KIGO1987
21st June 2009, 01:47 PM
One day that "shithole", will hopefully fall out of the sky in a tropical storm or something. Then i can point and laugh.

Danterich
21st June 2009, 02:01 PM
I like them all, but voted for Übermall, cause i love the turbo-BR-shortcut, which was the first i discovered of all the tracks. It has also lots of BR-opportunities and a lovely split-section.

KGB
21st June 2009, 02:14 PM
Metropia all the way for me. It's even better in reverse!

You could delete Vineta and Anulpha and i wouldn't miss them once. I have lost count how many times i have had to race them over and over again. ;)

KIGO1987
21st June 2009, 02:20 PM
I was going to vote for Metropia also. But theres something special about Moa Therma

silverfoxy
21st June 2009, 02:34 PM
Kigo - you and Moa need to get a room !!

JJPAP
21st June 2009, 02:35 PM
:eek A hard choice, when it´s forward and reverse combined!
The single best track is without a doubt Sol2 Forward, Kigo - no discussion ;)
Combined I´ve voted for Sebenco - with Metropia as a close runner up.

djKyoto
21st June 2009, 02:37 PM
Sebenco Climb ftw.

KIGO1987
21st June 2009, 02:39 PM
Kigo - you and Moa need to get a room !!

No that'll be Vertica if included in the pole.

Spece2goin
21st June 2009, 03:02 PM
i based my vote only on graphics and eviro, as i like all tracks, and don't master them at all.

So i voted Vineta K, i really need some hollydays on the beach!

guillaume
21st June 2009, 04:12 PM
Mmh, I'd say Chenghou reverse, Metropia reverse, Sebenco Climb reverse, Ubermall both ways.
But I guess all tracks are great if you know how to "get the flow" on them.
And getting the flow on Moa and Anulpha is hard for me, that's why I enjoy them the least.

TwIsTeD
21st June 2009, 04:17 PM
Ubermall hands down ;)

mic-dk
21st June 2009, 04:56 PM
Voted Metropia, since I like both forward and reverse. I also love Sebenco forward but absolutely hate, hate, hate the reverse. Can't someone take it out back and shoot it?

Ubermall is a close second in my book.

GreenPhazon
21st June 2009, 05:15 PM
I love Ubermall, so I voted that, but I haven't done reverse very much. Sol2 is the best visually, Moa Therma and Anulpha are personal favourites, too.

silverfoxy
21st June 2009, 05:28 PM
Interesting results.

I wonder if it is possible to put a sub poll in of whether you prefer forward or reverse??

Mad-Ice
21st June 2009, 06:00 PM
Voted Ubermall because I think it is the most interesting track. So many different racinglines and turbo shortcuts. The flow and the scenery are so beautiful.

designer_79
21st June 2009, 06:28 PM
Voted Metropia ... 3 reasons

-1st it's flying directly through the central business district of a future mega city, which is like NFS Carbon on Speed (oh yeah well and in the future of course)
-2nd it's kind of a 'moderate technical' track which means its on the borderline between one that can be played by a casual WO gamer and the hardcore ones like it as well (for sure the reverse version with the blind corner after the magstrip)
-3rd it's the most spectacular one with it's breathtaking drop, and actually the only one where you truly fly upside down, though just for a short moment

jan709
21st June 2009, 06:34 PM
I love Metropia, but i voted for Moa Therma,

Gotta Love Moa;):)

I agree moa rocks:rock

username
21st June 2009, 07:59 PM
I voted for anulpha pass. Simply because its fast, and smooth. Also i like the bridge section.
I cant believe the winner so far is ubermall.. i hate ubermall to the extent where i will leave an online game should the host select it.

Axel
21st June 2009, 08:25 PM
Ubermall is the closest track the reminds me off the old WO tracks. Smooth, flowing yet challenging at the same time. Definitely my favourite.

Cyberio
21st June 2009, 09:07 PM
I voted my preferred Ubermall. Futuristic, yes, but credible, i mean, even with the wipeout style, this is a place where, if i think in the future, probably will be a place like this. I don't think that mall could have an AG track, but it is not so fantasy, or very science-fiction, in my personal opinion, but, futuristic at all.
And speaking about the difficulty, it has the correct difficulty for be the 7th (of eight) tracks of HD (i don't know in Pure). And has a divided zone for choose which way to go, like PS1 wipeouts. You can do some barrel rolls, one of them if you have skills you can beat the contenders, and the other with a turbo boost you do it well.

The others were Anulpha Pass (thanks to it i have Zone Zeus), Moa Therma, Metropia and Sol 2 (White, white, and more white, it seems to be the Mirror's Edge track lol, very nice track in the high skies).

O_BR
22nd June 2009, 10:54 AM
Seems like I'm in the mainstream on this. Ubermall is my favourite, both forward and reverse.

LOUDandPROUD
22nd June 2009, 12:42 PM
I voted Sol 2 F and Chengou R...tough deciding though, as I like them all (except for AP F lol).

Moriarty79
22nd June 2009, 12:59 PM
After this poll i will post another poll with the 4 favourite track forward and reverse, (4+4=8), to know which is the best track.

:lol

Wotan
22nd June 2009, 01:21 PM
I voted chenghou F and sebenco F . Those 2 tracks are very interesting , with pitching , barells rolls , differents boost locations and hard turn .
Girl's voice becoming very exciting when i made 4-5 perfects lap on this tracks ^^

alterego
22nd June 2009, 01:25 PM
Hi All.

My preferred tracks are:

Vineta K (fw e rev)

because I find very challenging the several br spots and a little hard to find the right line in the bends.

Ubermall (fw)

because it has a lot of thrilling shortcut....

Sol2 (fw e rev)

because it is 'open' and i love the fresh air from the altitude.... :)

read you soon
cdrom

Asayyeah
22nd June 2009, 01:36 PM
I voted for Chenghou , preferably the reverse for what Connavar already explained :banzai

pirahpac
22nd June 2009, 01:43 PM
i voted for sol 2 ( forward &REVERSE :hyper ).cuz i like this blue sky .

DawnFireDragoon
22nd June 2009, 02:05 PM
Chenghou all the way.

it's how i imagined wipeout in High Definition would/should look like.

BlochNWhitey
22nd June 2009, 05:42 PM
It was close for me between Chenghou and Metropia, though Chenghou won purely because of it's Reverse track. (I'd love forward if it wasn't for that rediculous banked turn)

DeepMix
22nd June 2009, 05:54 PM
i really like anulpha pass, but i voted for ubermall cause :)

Zitrax
25th June 2009, 09:27 PM
Voted Sol 2 and Übermall, I have never liked üm in reverse though. Metropia reverse is also nice.

PLazarou
27th June 2009, 03:13 AM
Was a close call between Sebenco and Ubermall, but I picked Sebenco because I find it more challenging.

I'm surprised Sol 2 is getting so many votes - it's my least favourite! (A shame, because it's the prettiest)

TheFrostE
27th June 2009, 03:47 AM
Sol 2 up in here!!!!...but these tracks are all poop compared to some others that aren't included in HD

Vartazian
27th June 2009, 07:28 AM
Sebenco and Vineta K,

The Easiest and The most Difficult, I race at both sides of the Spectrum.

Rapier Racer
30th June 2009, 04:49 PM
Yeeeaah Ubermall won it, and rightfully so.

Danterich
3rd July 2009, 11:20 AM
Yeeeaah Ubermall won it, and rightfully so.
I agree 100% :+