PDA

View Full Version : 2009-06-04: Tomahawk = TimeCop!

infoxicated
4th June 2009, 04:28 PM
I've bestowed upon our esteemed member, Tomahawk, the power to edit or remove invalid time entries from the records system. He'll be on the lookout for anything that looks like it's a laptime in place of a race time, or maybe a race time that's missing a value in the minute field, for example.

So, if you get a PM from Tom the TimeCop asking you to check a record you've entered - that's why; He's part-man, part-cop... and part-time! ;)

Seriously, though - Thomas has been a member of the site for nearly 4 years and, as anyone who has raced him online or met him at the WipEout Conventions will agree, he's the perfect man for the job.

The normal procedures will apply, in that a record entry that's clearly out of whack will be deleted, whereas one that looks like it should be queried will be reported as normal in the Record Table Errors thread (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2055) in the Evolution Engine forum.

lunar
4th June 2009, 05:16 PM
It`s the right time for a time-cop, so thanks Rob for this and thanks Tom for taking on the job. :+

GreenPhazon
4th June 2009, 08:24 PM
It is always the right time for TimeCop, because he can time travel to the right time at any given time... in his cyberpunk Tardis

zeeZ
5th June 2009, 06:13 AM
Let's do the time warp again?

rdmx
5th June 2009, 07:01 AM
It's just a jump to the left...

Asayyeah
5th June 2009, 10:03 AM
Congrats Tom :) I am convinced you are the man of the situation !

guillaume
5th June 2009, 10:30 AM
Nice, congrats Tom! :)
Here is my first report : every Pure record by some guy named Stefan Borell seems fishy to me, he's way too active these days. ;)

Mad-Ice
6th June 2009, 09:31 AM
TimeCop! Such a cool nickname. It really suits you Tom. Congratulations with your new job. :clap The only thing you need now is a special avatar. The Copteki45, with spinning headlights and sirens!!!:guitar

Rapier Racer
7th June 2009, 01:18 AM
lol cool title for a cool guy 8) certainly the right man for the job.