PDA

View Full Version : WWC 2009, rules and organisation.

Mad-Ice
3rd June 2009, 10:19 AM
Hi all,

Epsilon, Leugbok, Kaori, Osama and I have been given the assignment to set the rules for this event! We have finally come to this result and we hope everyone is happy with it!

I have asked SaturnReturn to help me out with making my diagram look nice as it is now! So for now I want to thank everyone who has contributed to help us all to come this far.

Here is the diagram: http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b367/SitarHero/WorldCuporganisatinalchart_p01.jpg?t=1243706162

Ones we know exactly how many teams will participate we will make a final diagram with national flags.

Explanation of the diagram:

We choose for 2 rounds to milk this event and to be able to race more nations. We will race all 16 tracks with weapons on and weapons off. 32 races in total. Team A will host the first forward 8 tracks with weapons on and than the reverse weapons off. Then Team B will host the forward tracks weapons off and than the reverse weapons on.

In both rounds all teams will earn points according how the game gives out points. After the 2 rounds all points will be calculated and we will divide in 2 different Divisions. Teams in Division 1 will earn 96 points at the start of every tour consisting of 4 tracks and teams in Division 2 will earn 64 points at the start of every tour consisting of 4 tracks on top of the points given out by the game. After the races of Division 1 and 2 we will calculate all the points again and we will split into 4 different play-offs.

The Champions play-offs will earn 96 points for every tour consisting of 4 tracks.

Play-offs group 2 will earn 64 points points for every tour consisting of 4 tracks.

Play-offs group 3 will earn 32 points points for every tour consisting of 4 tracks.

Play-offs group 4 will earn 0 points points for every tour consisting of 4 tracks.

Division points are on top of the points the game gives out!!!

This is how we will find the fastest and most lethal national Wipeout HD team of the world.

Furthermore: Ones we start this event, teams will have 1 month to organise themselfs all races of round 1. Every pilot keeps their own score and gives them to their team leader. All team leaders will post their scores in this thread.

Please comment and reply in the original thread made by Epsilon. http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5747

Team leaders will post the total points earned in round 1 in this thread.

When all points are calculated we will all start round 2 together and so on we go.

If I forgot something please let me know in the other discussion thread. Greetz Mad-Ice.

blackwiggle
3rd June 2009, 10:48 AM
FINALLY.

That's great Mad Ice.

Now WHAT are the rules?

Who are the impartial referees?

I can't find anything [link]?

THIS IS THE MAJOR PROBLEM.

OBH
3rd June 2009, 11:57 AM
Okay, umm, i didnt realise we had to race each team, all tracks, weapons on AND off!

Thats 32 races against each team in your group, with a whopping total of 96 races just to pass round 1....

I would like to combine weapons on and off into the same tournament, but that is a crazy number of races.

EPSILON
3rd June 2009, 12:12 PM
I think, for this awesome Event like a worldcup, that the number of races is perfect to see exactly the level a each team and it's a good and realistic vision.

More is long more is Great :P

Mad-Ice
3rd June 2009, 12:15 PM
Hi guys thanks for commenting. But I asked two times not to comment in this thread so we can keep things clear. Please comment and reply with question in this thread: http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5747

Only comment in this thread with points earned in the WWC 2009 tournament.

Thanks for doing so. Greetz Mad-Ice