PDA

View Full Version : avalon : aftershock (june 12/13/14)

kanar
27th May 2009, 01:28 PM
http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/image.php?groupid=4&dateline=1239542544&type=groupthumb (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/group.php?groupid=4)http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/image.php?groupid=22&dateline=1241033319&type=groupthumb (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/group.php?groupid=22)
June 12/13/14 -----> PS3 & PSP

Oh no, I did it again. Gah, back to training. Again.

HD Estimated host schedule (no filter, EUR ZONE, GMT TIME) :coffee:
friday : 19H00 GMT --> Monday : 00H00 (?!)

Competitions

-"Classic" 4 races/track, 2 with guns, 2 without -- PA off -- BR on

-EndurancE championship (1 race/track) : 20 laps/Br on/PA off/no weapons

--->Mother host : Kanar_is_back (EURO ZONE) Available most of the time.
--->EMERGENCY HOSTERS (When I'm full, or when I'm sleeping)

(EURO ZONE)
-AnErare
-me
-Stinkleroy
(US/CANADA)
-
-
(AUSTRALIA/JAPAN)
-
-

I'll contact more zoners/modify this list regarding their availability. Please let me know if you're interested!!! The only objective is to offer a good game for everyone, all over the week-end.

PSP powered by http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/picture.php?pictureid=350&groupid=22&dl=1242142650&thumb=1 (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/group.php?do=picture&groupid=22&pictureid=350)Estimated host schedule (EUR ZONE, GMT) :coffee:

friday : 19H00 -->23H00 2 races/track, 1 with guns, 1 without (phantom)
Saturday : 19H00 -->23H00 TEAMLINK DIVISION EVENT

-->HOSTS :
-Friday : Archman
-Saturday : Archman - James_sp

Direct feed/chatbox :
WOzone (ps3 chatbox)
Avalon Lounge (ps3 chatbox)

http://wipeoutarena.forumsactifs.net/ (arena chatbox if you're logged)
http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/group.php?groupid=4 (avalon racing league)

current times (no-guns):robot:

vineta k : Greenix 1.42.35
anulpha : Wotan 1.52.33 New
moa : Wotan 1.59.69
shenghou : Wotan 2.03.05 NEW!
metropia : Wotan 1.46.66
sebenco : Wotan 1.59.02
ubermall : Wotan 1.49.78 NEW
sol2 : Wotan 1.43.38
REVERSE
vineta k : Wellington86 1.41.68 (eric did 1.41.71...)
anulpha : Wellington86 1.52.94
moa : Luxoflux 2.00.91
shenghou : Wotan 1.58.15 NEW
metropia : Wotan1.46.39 NEW!
sebenco : Wotan 1.57.46
ubermall : Wotan 1.50.06 (eric did 1.50.22...)
sol2 : Wotan 1.46.02 NEW!

ENDURANCE times (no-guns):robot:

vineta k : Greenix 6:46:67
anulpha : Wotan7:28:66
moa : Wotan7:58:95
shenghou : Wotan8:14:84
metropia : Wotan7:07:09
sebenco : Wotan8:00:25
ubermall : yeldar2097 7:23:21
sol2 : Wotan 6:54:05
REVERSE
vineta k : Wotan 6:45:93
anulpha : Wotan 7:34:10
moa : Amorbis 8:02:36
shenghou : yeldar2097 7:55:31
metropia : Elhabib 7:08:53
sebenco : Wotan 7:51:88
ubermall : Wotan 7:20:76
sol2 : Wotan7.06.76

OVERALL MVP :mr-t: Wotan (eric was really awesome too)
MAGEC ACADEMY :cowboy: reach-big7, AnErare, z1r0rEi, KanzenY-3, Stinkleroy, Leungbok, chaos80, Hellfire, CRIZ-87, TarotCardKiller, Amorbis, GTP_Rorschach, Mister_Mateo, zygle; JjohnEames, INFINITY_1, Acrooklyn, Danterich, luxoflux, fabimus, boo4ever, KIGO, ericd7m, MakyuraJT, SynergyBlades, VonBraunschweigg, Mjolnir74, LUNA, XBARNSTERX, Amigo_Jack, NZLion, MrPhlanj, Andybob35, ossama, blackwiggle, Grimir_PL, Constrictor4U, LOUDandPROUD, TarquinFarqhuar, jan709, Greenix, drMannevond, tug_14, Mad-Ice, boo4ever, INFINITY_1, OLOuk, zitrax, Kaleidoscope47, TheFrostE, motorsagmannen, chboing, asayeah, kingheim, SHENLONG, OtogiZoshi, machiasu, JJPAP, Spece2goin; CoatlKetzal, subtotal, angryhabib, stin, DividedXZero, DarkseidMD

Please Pm me for ideas/errors/suggestions, or if you think I need a break LOL

archman
27th May 2009, 01:39 PM
Hahaha, I can't believe this, Kanar!!! I'm looking forward, and will already start to gather some crew! Looking for multihost this time. You gotta be in there, mate! Thanks for the promotion, again!!!

Cheers

(status: stunned)

yeldar2097
27th May 2009, 01:52 PM
can't make this one i'm afraid...exams :(

kanar you're insane :dizzy

kanar
27th May 2009, 02:17 PM
kanar you're insane :dizzy

I know. But don't worry, I'm actually firing my last bullets. My holidays are already scheduled, no more insane crazy dude soon ah ah

Sad you can't join, anyway I wish you good luck for your exams mate!

KIGO1987
27th May 2009, 02:19 PM
****, ****, ****, ****.

Smack bang during my end of semester exams guys. **** it!

Im going to be offline and away from the PS3 and the PSP, need to be in the right frame of mind for these exams, cant have my brain spinning at 9000rpm after Wipeout then trying to write 4 essay's in 120minutes:eek

kanar
27th May 2009, 02:22 PM
damn, two in a row lol. Too bad, I wish you good luck for your exams too, Kigo.

archman
27th May 2009, 02:26 PM
I got 2 exams too, around 20th, but I'll manage it to be on Pulse. It only takes about 8 hours completely :D. I'll make the time. ;)
I'll send over some invitations now, already.

ACE-FLO
27th May 2009, 03:57 PM
Calling all HD/Pulse Warriors:
Kanar has done it again - The insane crazy Pilot has seen to it that our Gaming Thumbs will be flatter than ever before... But, are we complaining? Are we ****!!!

This is the reason why we all compete - why we all wanna push the boundaries, get to the edge, and take the plunge into an experience not easily forgotten, and more often than not - fondly (if a little shakily) remembered...

These tournaments on HD and Pulse do come with warnings:

1: Be prepared for Long Long - (I gotta stress this / Stinkleroy mentions in one of her posts that she was online for 9 hours) - Long hours of very very intense Piloting action.

2: Be preapared for eye strain - keep your eyedrops handy, you'll thank your fore sight for this.

3: Make sure you have fed/watered yourself adequately enough, as during racing time - you won't wanna move from your cockpit.

4: Be prepared for Chronic Adrenal Release - All Pilots who partake in Avalon will have excessive amounts of adrenal depletion, which leads to the creation of - get this - Creatine (the same substance sporting professionals take to boost their performance)

5: Mobile Phones and communication devices - it is advised you let Family and Friends know of your AG competition - Having to answer phonecalls and the like during gameplay is a definitie no no - and can make your racing lines suffer.

6: Take care of all matters pertaining to the disturbance of your experience - Avalon is not just a competition - it is a sacred trust between wipers across this planet - our one unifying bond which allows us to experience each others passion for the game, through active organized competition.

7: This legacy which Kanar has so kindly, and selflessly given to us, is a place of extreme violence and competition - this is not an easy racing format to master - it takes courage, will power and extreme dedication to the sport. Eliminations are common, and all who enter - enter knowing that this is a possibilty.

8: Practice: It is advised that one gets plenty of practice beforehand - this is pretty self explanatory - we don't wanna hear excuses about why such and such's piloting skill was not up to standard due to lack of practice - I personally suffered very badly due to my lack of practice leading up to the May Day events - so I'm living proof of this statement... I won't be making the same mistake twice!

9: Respect - for eachother, we are all in the same boat - paddling in the same direction - these tournaments ensure the longevity of these formats and furthermore - help to ensure that future titles stay in the pipeline. Kanar created a scene which has turned into a worldwide legacy, something we can all be proud of - so respect each other, be kind to each toher - we are family... But on track, it's another story... That is where we battle it out - this is, in my opinion - the NEW sport of Kings (and Queens)!

10: Enjoy: these events are meant to enhance our enjoyment of the game - and they do. In all my years of Piloting history - I can honestly say, I have never enjoyed competitive racing as much as I did over the Avalon May Day events. It was my first experience of Avalon - and I kick myself for not knowing about it earlier...

That said: I wish to say one thing more only - I'm so in!!! Let AfterShock commence... Thank you so much Sir Kanar!

LOUDandPROUD
27th May 2009, 04:33 PM
Wow, Olivier...you really are a mad man! Can't wait! :hyper

SaturnReturn
27th May 2009, 05:18 PM
I was about to laugh in the face (in a kind way of course) of those with exams, but then remembered I'll be in Sweden and Denmark for work on those dates. Shazbots! :(

leungbok
27th May 2009, 05:38 PM
I know. But don't worry, I'm actually firing my last bullets. My holidays are already scheduled, no more insane crazy dude soon ah ah

Sad you can't join, anyway I wish you good luck for your exams mate!

Ha ha, m8 you're like Hayao Miyazaki who always says that his current movie is the last !! :lol

Great for us ! ;)

stinkleroy
27th May 2009, 05:52 PM
You are truly insane my friend! I'm still recovering from this weekend and you're planning another....Crazy! :D

JJPAP
27th May 2009, 06:01 PM
Holy Moses, Kanar :lol
I wouldn´t be surprised if one day you´ll even manage to let marsians and other galaxians join the avalon-festivals.
:+ :+ :+

ACE-FLO
27th May 2009, 06:32 PM
That's taking it a bit far (or is it?) The only Alien I know of is Infaxsu - and he proudly admits that in gamefaqs... who would wanna admit such a thing? Well, I guess Ferenghi's must exist, but lets keep this one Earth bound peeps...:lol

AnErare
28th May 2009, 11:05 AM
Uhm, uh, yeah uh, well.. Uh, damn!

This soon already! It looks like I can make it but I don't know if it will be as much as last weekend :D

Put me on the list for backup hosting though. Liked the atmosphere! I will also inform our Japanese friends this is going down ;)

kanar
28th May 2009, 11:47 AM
thanks for your reactions guys & gals! AnErare, damn so you're up for that again? glad to hear that really, thanks. I know it's only in 2 weeks, but that was just my last opportunity for a good wipeout go fast. I'm already missing you guys (yeldar, Sat, kigo...).

Alejess
28th May 2009, 12:24 PM
I've missed most of the most recent Avalons which is really disappointing, as they make up the very best Wipeout experiences. Will really try and make this one though, as I want to have a taste of all that Wipeout goodness once again.

Kanar, you’re a star!

OBH
30th May 2009, 10:51 AM
You are truly insane my friend! I'm still recovering from this weekend and you're planning another....Crazy! :D

Kanar doesnt eat, doesnt sleep, and eats missiles for breakfast :banzai

SaturnReturn
30th May 2009, 11:12 AM
"Kanar doesnt eat, doesnt sleep, and eats missiles for breakfast"

define:breakfast
"Breakfast is the first meal of the day. The word derives from the idea of breaking the fast of sleep."

:D LOOL

LOUDandPROUD
30th May 2009, 01:19 PM
Nice catch LOL :D

Darkdrium777
30th May 2009, 01:37 PM
Drinking missiles sounds a little weird... :eek

Mad-Ice
30th May 2009, 02:12 PM
I have missed the last two events so I have to try everything to be there for at least 1 night.:pirate

AnErare
30th May 2009, 02:25 PM
Missiles can be gulped though ;)

KIGO1987
31st May 2009, 12:30 AM
Cough. Cough.

Anychance we exams guys can get part 2. one weekend later in that month;)

Mjolnir74
4th June 2009, 12:52 PM
Might be a couple of stupid questions, but the last couple of Avalon events I've tried to participate in, I've only ever stumbled across the the rooms when I recognized Kanar as the host... Not only that, but I haven't had any luck with the chat rooms. Is there a different chat that's not quite so obvious? Or are the majority using an IM client such as MSN? Might have been the time of day that I logged in, but there was noone else present in the 'official' chatrooms... Am I doing something wrong?

kanar
4th June 2009, 01:06 PM
hey mate, no stupid questions at all. Must admit this home-made event can be sometimes hazardous/mysterious, if you have constant error messages when hitting my room lol (no filters btw). We used the WOzone chatbox (on ps3) most of the time, and we tried to host several "record keepers" rooms at some point (AnErare, Darkdrium, Elois, Saturn, JJPAP) but as you probably know, rooms were full most of the time. This is why we tried to coordinate hosts and schedules through the WZone chatbox. I didn't host on the mornings too. Next event we'll do better with the coordination stuff for sure, the chatroom is limited to 16 members, so we'll open a second '"official" chatbox for better organization. By the way, feel free to participate in the hosting stuff guys, the only objective is, as usual, to open plenty of GG hosts, hosting no weapon races at some points lol.

I'll send to all the contacts I know a chatbox invitation (Avalon Lounge) some days before the event. You could activate it to get direct news of what's happening on the tracks. In addition to the regular WoZone.

OBH
4th June 2009, 02:13 PM
"Kanar doesnt eat, doesnt sleep, and eats missiles for breakfast"

define:breakfast
"Breakfast is the first meal of the day. The word derives from the idea of breaking the fast of sleep."

:D LOOL
I try to be funny, and you totally DESTROYED it! :D i rocket in your face will be my sweet, sweet payback :)

djKyoto
4th June 2009, 02:25 PM
At this rate you're going to run out of missles for all the people on your hit list OBL. ;)

OBH
4th June 2009, 03:44 PM
Never, i have enough rockets for all you lovely people :)

archman
8th June 2009, 01:49 PM
Pulse: two sessions are full now! Thanks, guys! :)

ACE-FLO
8th June 2009, 02:38 PM
At this rate you're going to run out of missles for all the people on your hit list OBL. ;)

OBL? uh oh... this is going a bit Afghan now huh? OBL is short for Osama Bin Laden right? sheeeet - Osama Bin Haydn - I think you'll be needing a scud missile for that one matey lol

Arch - Wha? 2 rooms full? I wanna know who is participating man... This is gonna be the best time ever... aint even sweating that trust me, I cannae wait me pumpkins...:nod

kanar
8th June 2009, 02:52 PM
Arch - Wha? 2 rooms full? I wanna know who is participating man... This is gonna be the best time ever... aint even sweating that trust me, I cannae wait me pumpkins...:nod

well, I'll attend myself -just as a tourist- on the teamlink saturday lol. I'll take a short break from the hd fury to follow you guys.

archman
8th June 2009, 03:33 PM
offtopic: LOL kanar, you summoning Lance to burn your quotes? Hihihihihiiiiii!!

:D:D:D

kanar
8th June 2009, 03:40 PM
you know what? my dream would be to see Lance popping up on pulse or hd this we lol, and execute some cool BRs & shortcuts. But I think he just have the ps1, so I know that's impossible.

ACE-FLO
8th June 2009, 11:18 PM
Do any of the mods or Rob even play Wipeout competitively? I've been wondering about that for a while! Anyone know?

Anyway, Avalon Weekend is now so close, I can smell the vapours from the reverse polarity ionisers being charged by the mechanic who'se servicing my Airlicker spec AG-Bro...
(pause... for thought)

I think I'm slowly going insane... how else can I think up this bollox...

If I do end up insane, I'm gonna hold Arch and Kanar jointly responsible... humph!

KIGO1987
9th June 2009, 12:16 AM
HA! Thats funny, OBH=OBL..... lol.

AnErare
9th June 2009, 10:08 AM
Ghehehe, Osama Bin Laydn :P And by a Mantis no less! I think we all remember mister Steve from Discovery channel who got killed by one ;>

kanar
9th June 2009, 10:09 AM
Ok I'm glad to announce you I've a superb cold/flu (not the one they're talking about on tv). So I'll probably take the safety car this we, making sure no one was left behind in the back.
I'll send the avalon Lounge chatbox invitation tonight, to all the contacts I could find on my kanar_is_back friend list. Feel free to share it with everyone. This chatbox will be operational from friday, 18h00 gmt, to sunday, midnight. It will come in addition to the regular WZone chatbox, in order to arrange hosting solutions.
I'm glad to annouce you Stinkleroy joined the hoster crew, with AnErare. So I could play the tourist on pulse saturday. gah. -3 days. Need a medic. For more than my cold lol.

AnErare
9th June 2009, 10:22 AM
You are glad you've caught a flu? :) It's only tuesday so I hope you come off back to par before friday afternoon.

archman
9th June 2009, 01:55 PM
Recover fast, kanar! ;) See you on Saturday! :)

mic-dk
10th June 2009, 08:43 AM
Oh man... I think I got the TV to my self for a few hours this weekend. If the rain continues it means I won't have to do any work in the garden = Avalon for me :)

Yay!

ACE-FLO
10th June 2009, 05:26 PM
...Approx. 48 hours to go - I'm getting ratty with people I'm close to... I want Avalon and I want it NOW... Dammit peeps, I didint know I was gonn a get this ratty - this site should come with a warning - maybe something like this:-
"ATTENTION - Events Organized on this site have serious repurcussions on those individuals who participate. Do not blame family and friends for your anxiety, do not blame this site for your anxiety, do not even blame yourself for this anxiety, instead - do yourself a favour and put up or shut up!"
:!:nod:!... anti grav racing is a blunt formula - race hard and blow up as many ships as you possibly can - stay alive!!! Its bloody hard work I tell ya!:!:!

Bring on the Avalon Weekender... :rock

kanar
10th June 2009, 11:36 PM
well... avalon lounge chatbox deployed successfully tonight. I had a small taste of what could be that week-end... MMMMmmmmurgh that's going to be really intense. Damn you hardcore pilots lol. Feel free to share the chatbox, as I said the unique objective of this week-end is to coordinate multiple hot spots. Hope to race you all soon guys & gals. And thanks to the teamlink division for offering such a great event on pulse too!

blackwiggle
12th June 2009, 06:35 AM
You guys are starting 5.00am Sat morning here [have daylight savings started in the northern hemisphere?] so I'll probably join after you guys have been at it for around 5 hours.
I got the chatbox message,so all is good if you need to take a break and want someone to host for a few hours,do it like a tag team match.
Each host that hands over to the next posts in this thread that they have done so,and of course who the new host is.

KIGO1987
12th June 2009, 06:41 AM
Yep, when we go out of daylight savings the northern hemisphere goes into daylight savings.

kanar
12th June 2009, 09:54 AM
(HD)
nice idea blackwiggle, we'll try to pass the host that way. Anyway, we have 2 chatboxes (WZone & the lounge), this thread, and msn near in addition for some people. I'll be online maybe sooner than 19h00 gmt (remembered myself, thx to you guys, that's 21h00 for me lol), so we could see what we need compared to the attendance. We're four "cheeky monkeys" atm (read avalon hosters lol), if I'm including you mate. So Stinkleroy, AnErare and me will start together I think. We could split into 3 if necessary. For sure blackwiggle, if you can continue to host, checking if no alien beat the no gun times, that would be great. The more we'll have hot spots, the more everybody will have fun.
(PULSE)
Archman and his crew will be up for 19h gmt. Don't miss these hot races too!

AnErare
12th June 2009, 11:18 AM
Ugh, I misread the timezone spec :P Which leaves a few more hours open for me.

The "tag-team" style of hosting and posting should work really good, that sounds like a plan guys.

See you tonight.

stinkleroy
12th June 2009, 11:24 AM
Avalon aftershock hosting crew :g

AnErare
12th June 2009, 12:27 PM
I thought we'd agreed that one would not go online!

GRrrr nice find ;)

ACE-FLO
12th June 2009, 03:45 PM
Erm - so who is who - from left to right?

Funny thing - last time round in TeamLink (over the avalon may day weekend) the teams were named "Monkeys and Pandas"....

lol

stinkleroy
12th June 2009, 04:48 PM
Haha I have no idea who's who, maybe you guys can decide...I'm just guessing we'll all look like that by the time the weekend is through :p

JJPAP
12th June 2009, 05:45 PM
LOL, Stinkleroy :beer

And HEEEEEEELP!

Wife is wide awake, starring at my telly ...
Daughter not asleep yet - she wants a slush-ice :eek
It´s Avalon Time ...
I really need to get them away from my domain without even mentioning the word "WO".
I´m in panic. Seriously.

HEEEEELP ME!!!

AnErare
12th June 2009, 06:17 PM
Oh damn, that's a tough one :D

I have no idea's other than to fake crimes which'll lure them away from the house ;P

ACE-FLO
12th June 2009, 08:05 PM
Avalon Pulse update - an hour in - and all going relatively smooth, given the pulse bugs...

I swear there are so many bugs in Pulse - the lil critters from the amazon are jealous!!!

I wanna :burger and a:donut to make me forget!!!

NightArh
12th June 2009, 10:24 PM
I respect all the competitors who participated Avalon Challenge thank you very much :nod Despite of all online issues of Pulse I saw 1st time, competition was great! Thank you :cake (I want to add signature but cant... Sorry for my horrible English)

Mateo
13th June 2009, 02:23 AM
great races tonight!

AnErare
13th June 2009, 02:33 AM
Right.

I could relay a joke Hellfire made about his Goteki and chaos his AG-sys but that would probably scare you into nightmares :P

kanar
13th June 2009, 02:58 AM
OMG what a day one. Big thanks to AnErare & Stinkleroy for the help tonight. We hosted 3 rooms for a while, was really fun to read the reports. Great times at the chatbox, as usual lol. On the track, Wotan & eric were really hot tonight. And so the rest of the crew lol. The cheeky monkeys are dead now, time to go to bed.

thanks to : (my host) wotan, reach-big7, AnErare, z1r0rEi, KanzenY-3, Stinkleroy, GoyoCogollo, Leungbok, chaos80, Hellfire, Wap-Eal, Aeon78, Boomantis, CRIZ-87, Don_Salvador, TarotCardKiller, LordWiltz, sportsterduo, Vx13, Amorbis, GTP_Rorschach, Mister_Mateo, zygle, Blackhowling33, BalticBlues, JjohnEames, jmoore152, alias237, INFINITY_1, xavlemalade57, Martarin, Acrooklyn, Danterich, yojimbo-5, Wipe_assassin, luxoflux, fabimus, boo4ever, LECLACK, KIGO, ericd7m, MakyuraJT, SynergyBlades, VonBraunschweigg, DomOne, bialy2097, jaki_e, SleepMachine, Mjolnir74, juliocsc_BR, LUNA, Jimsim, Csan-Tran, XBARNSTERX, Zinniya, REDALRT... and to all the others who joined AnE & Stinkleroy

blackwiggle
13th June 2009, 05:39 AM
Damm,I got caught up doing domestic duties :o and I signed in just as Kanar and just about all others had signed out.
Ended up having a 4 hour session with who was still about.
Must of been a massive session as the online board was pretty barren
Hopefully I'll catch you guys tonight for some racing.

KIGO1987
13th June 2009, 07:52 AM
great races tonight!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! !!!!!!!!!

Took me a while to get that, i thought you where illustrating where the airbrakes where on the ship or something.

stinkleroy
13th June 2009, 12:10 PM
lol Mateo...I warned you last night about dissin the Icaras! Funny picture though :p Ok I'm ready for some more Cambodia, might have to join the red bull crew soon.

Pappy I hope you can get your hands on the TV for long enough to join us. We need tajine! ;)

KIGO1987
13th June 2009, 01:18 PM
For the short period of time that i was able to stay online for these races with the connection in a mind of its own, i couldnt believe how many bloody Evasion Master's i got, i got 4 of them in about in a total of 10 races i did online online. **** im getting good at side shifting around these magical shape shifting bombs with Triakis now.

Some of the online races (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/album.php?albumid=37&pictureid=640)

The Evasion Master (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/album.php?albumid=37&pictureid=641)

djKyoto
13th June 2009, 02:49 PM
It seems I never ever catch anyone online at these Avalon weekends anymore :|

andybob35
13th June 2009, 02:58 PM
way too much chaos on the tracks... fun races though! back for more later!

kanar
13th June 2009, 05:18 PM
It seems I never ever catch anyone online at these Avalon weekends anymore :|

yeah kyoto, I'm sorry for that too. I haven't all my frindlist on my kanar_is_cloned profile, so I'll fix that quickly & will send you a chat invite. Stinkleroy & AnErare are around atm, hosting some races. I'm about to make a trip on the forward tracks in 10mn, then I'll go for the teamlink on pulse in 2 hours.

kanar
13th June 2009, 09:04 PM
Ok, pulse spectate mode off, I'm back on HD in 10mn. Hope you AnE & Cat had a good time without me lol. I want some cambodia right now.

Hellfire_WZ
13th June 2009, 09:10 PM
Will join soon, I'm not finished with you gits ;)

yeldar2097
13th June 2009, 11:45 PM
well you lot may be having fun but being at school with a 22:30 curfew is pretty ****ing awesome as well
:D

kanar
14th June 2009, 03:44 AM
OMG what an epic day2! Thanks again AnE & Cat, that was truly awesome again. I should go to bed maybe? well why not.

thanks to (peeps I hosted myself) :
Danterich_clone, joce71, Father_Grigori, Amigo_Jack, NZLion, MrPhlanj, Andybob35, Tidus35, ossama, ericd7m, kebabmannen, stinkleroy, arnoldzik, chaos80, blackwiggle, JJohnEames, Grimir_PL, Constrictor4U, LOUDandPROUD, z1r0rEi, TarquinFarqhuar, jan709, Rachmany, tissoun, Erkul, MakyuraJT, cgjung, assoartu64, dale7cooper, Skillik, lolocro29, Ultra_Pig, pitbulldug, Laku75, CB005X, easydonkey, Nick_Platino, KeWantz_73, Vic_Viper_1985, Greenix, Amorbis, Rakoni, SynergyBlades, astragale, SephirothObscure, psyfox7, XBARNSTERX, tottaled, Scudinikov, drMannevond, karlaus, PetitLouis2004, netnose, dragonweirdo, godofalei, ChuckZombie, tug_14, JesteR17011, Mjolnir74, Mad-Ice, boo4ever, emix21, INFINITY_1, bhutata, Ebbleman, OLOuk, Athelion, POLLOPESCADOR, LUNA, lunamaus, zitrax, zygle, Kaleidoscope47, TheFrostE, dobo, motorsagmannen, Mister_Mateo, mikefive, lord-AC2N, Texus009, monkko, chboing, KIGO & asa!

TheFrostE
14th June 2009, 04:43 AM
and thank you for wonderful hosting yet again kanar. cya tommorow! well actually later today now since its 12:43 am here!

Mad-Ice
14th June 2009, 06:11 AM
Thanks for racing guys! It was too short for me, but anyway I enjoyed it so much. See you soon, greetz Mad-Ice

archman
14th June 2009, 07:36 AM
Thanks to James_sp, kanar, Alex, supersox, Asa, xtriko, stin, Seraph, Flashback Jack, Luxoflux, ACE-FLO, and not thanks to mdhay. ;)

KIGO1987
14th June 2009, 10:00 AM
lol, at Archs post.

Gotta be careful there ay. Mhday. Arch might KGB your ass or something. Poison you with depleted Plutonium or something.

I did have some fun online past few evenings, and early mornings.

**** me, the amount of "Evasion Masters" i got where incredible, dodging and dicing will all the **** left on the track from you bastards.

Getting good with my loyalty team though. Preping for the new Cambodianess of the next coming future races now.

kanar
14th June 2009, 10:03 AM
Ok if my brain still works it's sunday. I'll be around -again- for 14h00 GMT. Hope to see you online later guys & gals, day3 on the way!

TarquinFarqhuar
14th June 2009, 10:23 AM
I had a blast last night, ,many thanks to Kanar, AnErare and Stinkleroy for hosting and of course, all the other racers for taking part :D
I'm afraid i may have caused some probs for other pilots due to Lag on my side, sincere apologies to anyone affected by this terrible affliction :mad:
With this in mind, i don't think i'll be competing seriously any more :paperbag

z1r0rEi
14th June 2009, 11:03 AM
IT WAS A BLAST, even Zico was playing, thanks Kanar, AnErare, Stinkleroy

yeldar2097
14th June 2009, 11:23 AM
eh? zico plays online? oohhh, pick me pick me, let me shoot him :D

KIGO1987
14th June 2009, 11:30 AM
Zico was playing? Whats his PSN ID?

Wotan
14th June 2009, 11:36 AM
kaleidoscope47 . We call him zico because his first trophy was zico lol . He played with his friend account before , but this man is super fast , he made my life hard yesterday ^^ .

z1r0rEi
14th June 2009, 01:06 PM
Had some good avalon races with host's kanar Stinkleroy,AnErare -thanks to all involved and talking zico- kaleidoscope47 could be a fast pilot we already know, but usiing 2nd ID PSN- kaleido spelled my name perfectly, the one player who spells my name perfectly is SR, and he has not been online recently , could it be that kalido, is ?, he left the text chat room, as soon as i mentioned saturn ,:hyper

stinkleroy
14th June 2009, 01:10 PM
Hahaha conspiracy theories...love it :D

LOUDandPROUD
14th June 2009, 01:51 PM
Yah, thanks Kanar for the great races yesterday. I actually finished first in one race too! Woo-hoo! Though I think it was more due to lag than skill, as I encountered some strange occurrences during that race...oh well...I'll take it how ever I can get it! :p Hope to see you online again today!

kanar
14th June 2009, 01:53 PM
Thanks to all for your support these past two days. Truly a blast, all due to you.

Yes Wotan & Z1, this kaleidoscope is fast! Hope he will join us here soon -if it's not a secret second account lol, but I doubt it-. I have to delay my brain damage today, I'll be online a little later, means 16h00 GMT probably. Hope to race you later guys & gals!

Mad-Ice
14th June 2009, 03:53 PM
I was there too with Kaleidoscope and yes he is very fast. The strangest thing is: he had no country flag but a blue diamond shaped medal with a Feisar ship pointing upwards on it, all in shades of blue. Talking about weird!!:eek Maybe that medal shaped flag is the flag of Studio Liverpool testing their new improved ships online?:bat

Danterich
14th June 2009, 04:01 PM
I was there too with Kaleidoscope and yes he is very fast. The strangest thing is: he had no country flag but a blue diamond shaped medal with a Feisar ship pointing upwards on it, all in shades of blue. Talking about weird!!:eek Maybe that medal shaped flag is the flag of Studio Liverpool testing their new improved ships online?:bat

Nope, i´ve met another pilot with his flag-icon, who said he´s from Mexico. It seems that not all countries have their own flag-icons :eek

anyway, THX 2 kanar&crew, and all Avalonians for this awesome weekend:clap
..and sorry 4 "madmaxlike flying techniques" :dizzy:brickwall

yeldar2097
14th June 2009, 04:25 PM
well even if he turns out not to be zico i'll shoot this kaleidoscope man anyway...just for kicks (that goes for the rest of you and all :P)
I need to vent some anger see; school, exams, lack of cigs and a lack of wipeout is making my blood boil :twisted
AND i'm missing avalon :(
bastards.....

LOUDandPROUD
14th June 2009, 09:25 PM
Another strange thing that happened was when we were all chatting in the Avalon Lounge about the possibility that he could be Zico and then he showed up in the chat room and, shortly after, asked the question "So how come so many people only race on Anulpha?" Zico...Anulpha...hmmm...could he have been messing with us? Possibly hinting? :p

yeldar2097
14th June 2009, 09:46 PM
looking at all the *new* things next to wotan's name gets me thinking....
can we ban him until the rest of us have caught up :P
truly impressive wowo (you bastard :lol) :clap

stinkleroy
14th June 2009, 11:15 PM
Haha Wowo has been on fire this weekend, as have many. What an awesome (yet truly exhausting) time it's been. Thanks to everyone who stopped by this weekend to race, you all had your moment of glory and also thanks for all the crazy banter in the chatbox...Martian, I'm lookin at you :lol

And once again thanks to kanar, without who's craziness none of this would have been possible. We salute you brave soldier!

I'm giving myself and my thumb a deserved break. Hope to see you all again real soon :nod

yeldar2097
14th June 2009, 11:31 PM
were there any epic enduravalon races this time around? they're great if you want a nervous breakdown :lol

stinkleroy
14th June 2009, 11:47 PM
Haha don't think so Yeld...I think that may have just pushed us over the edge :lol

yeldar2097
14th June 2009, 11:56 PM
no problem, at least my records are still in tact :D
needless to say wowo wasn't present when i recorded those times, otherwise it'd be his name there instead of my (heterosexually) pink coloured name :P

AnErare
15th June 2009, 12:19 AM
lol Yelly.

No, no Enduravalon this time. I've asked around a few times but the ones up to the task were not online simultaneously or there were simply not enough willing to go for it. We'll see about that next time around, it's probable you'll have more luck then :D

Today was splendid again! :eek

The 3 of us have been hosting full circles again a couple of times. Ace moments! Tagging hosts like this really works well. Keeping it up on the forum is another story though. Switching happens pretty fast and I can not keep the laptop standing by for that :p

Yes stinkleroy, but you guys and gals provided with ample situations both on and off the tracks to banter you about town :dizzy:xtree

Only thing I wonder about now is who the 2 ghosts really are. The first is Kaleidoscope47 who freightened Wotan to hide behind his Nutella and the second Butata who appeared to be stalking our hosts with subliminal motives... We'll see more of Kaleidoscope I hope :)

Amorbis
15th June 2009, 12:30 AM
I had a fun and exhausting weekend this AVALON. I felt I had a successful weekend mostly, today especially. Piranha.a is just as fast as all your Icaras' and AG-SYS' ;). Very hard keeping up with some pilots, Wotan, Luxoflux and Kaleidoscope who came out of the blue, plus all of you who I forget your names.

Kanar, AnErare and Cat were all great hosts, I come and go from chat and you're always there! I can't wait for the next event, whenever that will be. AVALON seems to come slowly and go so quickly :eek.

kanar
15th June 2009, 12:36 AM
Lol yeldar, and you know after that week-end, I think I'm too old for that now lol. I feel just ravaged atm. We didn't played the 20 laps table, & stayed on the old settings. Day3 was fantastic too, and really AnErare & Cat, you did an awesome job. Insane as me. Maybe more, I had a touristic trip on pulse saturday. On the competition side, well Wotan is just... Wotan. And judging by the record table, I just have a thought for Wellington. Hope you'll get back to hd, as Flashback. Eric, that was insane too to have you with us all along these 3 days. So good to have some members of the patrouille de France. The record Table really suffered. And again, the MAGEC academy is truly a blast. So many skilled pilots joined us. And we had our traditional secret service spy with us, in the name of buthata. Hope he enjoyed the week-end. Please send us the vids! Ok I have to stop now, as you can read my brain damage is soo extreme that I'm unable to make a good report of one of the best week-end I lived. Really. I would like to find a word for each of you dedicated zoners & arena members. I can't believe many of us stayed that long on the tracks or in the chat just for this ****ing game. So again, thanks for the blast. And yes, hope kaleidoscope will join us here soon.

(thanks to these people I hosted today:)
JJohnEames, kingheimus, SHENLONG-, OtogiZoshi, z1r0rZi, LOUDandPROUD, nos04, wotan, kaleidoscope47, Bigi_PL, GTP_Rorschach, gouki_51, machiasu, Danterich, r05ot_kawaninja, touffux, daddymat, dante4real, JJPAP, Spece2goin, chboing, kronecker2008, nitroyouth, ericd7m, CoatlKetzal, sottone, nikeaustin, hamstel, G3wg1eSn1p3, LLANTA18, ChuckZombie, TarotCardKiller, RobRock80, Stinkleroy, subtotal, ferald69, boo4ever, PRUNCHESS, Mad-Ice, chaos80, AnErare, angryhabib, stin, KanzenY-3, fatalyta, rap_ma, INFINITY_1, luxoflux, Amorbis, vulnus, fabimus, DividedXZero, me-tallic_A, XBARNSTERX, DarkseidMD, REDALRT, Mister_Mateo,

yeldar2097
15th June 2009, 12:48 AM
piranha > AG-Sellout :lol

sounds like you guys had a blast, really sorry that i missed it (**** you exams!)

I'll be back with a vengeance after tuesday - be afraid, be very afraid :P

The first is Kaleidoscope47 who freightened Wotan to hide behind his Nutella
hahaha! i didn't even know that was possible! poor wotan... what am i saying?! wotan needs some competition, it's good for him :D

Mad-Ice
15th June 2009, 07:21 AM
Thanks again Kanar for setting this up and making sure we are all having a blast! Also a big thanks to AnErare and Stinkleroy for hosting.

Big congrats to Wotan with his amazing scores!!

kanar
15th June 2009, 10:59 AM
Oh my god it was my superior at job who woke me up on the phone this morning. Was 2h late gah. That's a sign it was an exhausting blast lol. I'll need the week to recover from that probably. I wanted to thank you all a last time, for your feedbacks here, & for joining us this we. I know I need a break for a while now, but my speed lappers friends, these week-ends, and you gamers from all over the world are keeping me into the zone. Cos' despite vista buthata/brs/pads, the micro-freezes, the constant freezes/disconnections, locked in chatbox syndrome, cambodia, ramming, weird online physic... IT WAS A BLAST. As you said Stinkleroy, everyone had his "moment of glory" or "oh my god, seems like I was playing offline!" special effect this week-end. I simply regret the fact I'm really lacking of time for this beautiful universe. The people here at the wipeout village are awesome. And this game is really addictive. Well, way too much maybe. I really should try something else. I've never been raped by a game/a serie of games like that. Aaaaanyway guys & gals, hope to see you for the last avalon of the season...
avalon : Endgame, july 3/4/5 :robot

This event is dedicated to Avenger, OBH & MrPhlanj. ****ing YLOD

KIGO1987
15th June 2009, 11:08 AM
Good Avalon weekend ay. Sure i missed out on critical study time on the weekend for this weeks exams:?

It would be good not to have these events not during the exam times.

Looking forward to next months event. Hopefully we'll be racing on Talons Junction, The Amphusiem and Tech De Ra by then:D

yeldar2097
15th June 2009, 11:11 AM
july 3/4/5? yes!! back of the net!
i'll be there, and you'd better be prepared for it :D

stinkleroy
15th June 2009, 12:40 PM
You know how I said I see dead people? Now I am a dead people....who would have thought a console game could ruin you so badly :lol

ACE-FLO
15th June 2009, 01:20 PM
Wha hah hahah hahahaha - Avalon all done and dusted for this month - wha ha hah hahaha hah - it's been awesome - wha hahah hahah ahahahah - When is it happening again? (sob sob)

Big up to the man himself - Kanar -you are unreal man!!! Time to take that well earnt break from all things Anti-Gravity and get your feet planted firmly on the ground once more eh Kanar? You deserve some semblance of normality in your life... come to think of it - we all do!!!

By the way Kanar - I juist read this in your edit on the last page... "Last edited by kanar; Today at 12:13 PM. Reason: well I can't see the screen, and my brain hurts" ... It really is time to take a break dear buddy!!! HAHAHAHA

Once again Mr Kanar - Thank you for making this possible !!! :rock

kanar
15th June 2009, 01:40 PM
LOL Ace, oxygenation break already on the way. Basketball, real food, real bed... Real life? Some days away from wipeout... and from the village too. This is a virtual village, can't move in virtually you know. OMG WTF with my brain. I'll open the EndGame event thread soon. Hope you guys & gals will be around for my last hardcore hosting stuff, before my official retirement ah ah.

JJPAP
15th June 2009, 05:35 PM
Although joining only for late supper on sunday evening, I once again have to dance the Kanarian Avalon Can-Can :guitar
These events are brilliant!
And you just forget about retirement, Kanar: You have to follow the rules! In D(ee)K(ay) the retirement age is 67, and though you live in France, I think your country´s rules are more or less the same as in Denmark (I´ll check it up tomorrow, of course) - which means 35 more years with monthly Avalons :p 420 more Avalons, folks! Nothing you can do about it, Kanar - sorry!
AnErare I owe you beers for the hint about stopping incoming messages - I´ll be in A´dam on the 4th and 5th of july: just tell me where to deliver :beer
Regarding "Illuminated Eric": Just a few moments after Cheetah had been talking ´bout weed in the chat-room something strange happened. I was right behind Eric in the last tunnel at Vin K Rev, when he suddenly started glowing like an amazing lamp or firefly for several seconds; and it was not just an absorbation. It looked absolutely gorgeous - I thought "FURY is here already!" for a moment. And NO!: No weed was involved!
Thanks to you all.
Have to stop now: Bhutata is waiting for me on the starting line of Ubermall ;)

KGB
15th June 2009, 06:34 PM
****! i missed another one sorry about that, I will make the next if it kills me.

I played that Kaleidoscope47 yesterday, very fast and seems very nice.
If any one is interested he is from Indonesia but living in Brazil, don't think Ive seen a Brazil flag on HD so maybe that's why it isn't showing up.

TheFrostE
15th June 2009, 10:14 PM
awesome avalon weekend, even though i was only there for half, its always a pleasure.

and stinkleroy ... i love ya <3, i hope my anger during those few races didnt come across the wrong way to you :/