PDA

View Full Version : DJ TECHNO QUESTIONS HERE, OR TIME CONVERSION REQUESTS

JABBERJAW
22nd October 2002, 06:58 PM
Any questions for the contest should be put here, anybody who wants conversions put your pal times here.

Lance
22nd October 2002, 09:09 PM
six [6] topics for one challenge. are you guys sure that's enough?

DJ Techno
22nd October 2002, 09:15 PM
are there suppose to be more? :-?

because six seems enough seven is a limit. :wink:

after looking at it and when you put it all together
in I guess one solid form it should come together to be a success. :-?

JABBERJAW
22nd October 2002, 11:25 PM
I am not sure what is going on here. You said autopilot could be used before, not as a cheat, but as a regular weapon. It is in the game and should be useable in the game. This is like saying you can't use a shield because it is random. It is MUCH slower in almost every instance anyways and lance already explained this. I was also told I could do the conversions so everyone will be on a equal footing and there could be a USA versus EUROPE/AUSTRALIA competion as well for teams. SO WHY IS THERE DIVISIONS? I could easily set this up for points scoring after each week of competition. For individuals and teams. I like that you can switch teams between games, but am considering not doing the competition if you are going to take specific weapons out.

JABBERJAW
23rd October 2002, 12:17 AM
I didn't mean to get all ticked off, but the game should be played properly, not ditching weapons that were put into the game. Also about all switches after I was going to do all the conversions so everyone could compete on the same playing field. peace

Lance
23rd October 2002, 12:38 AM
DJ T: i was joking about the number of threads. six is far more than necessary. four would be the absolute most that could possibly be useful, and 3 would be better.

point 2: i thought you wanted to use the regular autopilot. i recommend doing so. it is part of the game, it is part of what every pilot can use or not use at their discretion just as any other optional pickup is. just as we require all weapons enabled to produce a valid 'Single Race mode' time for the times tables records, we have also done this in our past challenges. there is no need to exclude it for your challenge because there is nothing unfair about it, nor does it in any way reduce the skill required of the pilots to make fast times.

point 3: why would pilots have to register? they already have to be registered members of these forums to be able post their times here. all they need do is post their times by the specified deadlines you've set. this would constitute their entry into the challenge.

point 4: the points adjustment system calculated by Al allows us to determine the worldwide winner and even world rankings of the challengers within the one complete 5 game version series. a final competition between ntsc and pal is unnecessary since the rankings will have already been obtained. only in the case of a points tie, which is extremely exTREMEly unlikely, would a race-off be needed.

you asked me for my assistance in organising the details of the competition; if you wish, i can edit your posted conditions to reflect any of my suggestions that you approve

DJ Techno
24th October 2002, 12:49 PM
It's all cool
AP is on "the Auto pilot weapon is" but I still can't figure out how that thing became a cheat in the first place, whether it was from Game Shark codes or something else
"I relise you said send you a private message, I can't quite find the option for doing that right now, but can you change the unlock program to put in the autopilot is on, etc in the Instructions topic.

I knew you were joking, I just wanted to see if you could understand it.

Ok and the final competion were PAL vs. NTSC is unnessary.

Lance
24th October 2002, 01:39 PM
okay, when i'm actually awake [instead of just 'up'. jeez, why am i up this early?], i'll do the edits.

btw, when you make a generalised comment immediately after the post you're commenting on, it isn't necessary or desirable to quote that post, because everybody knows what you're referring to and can read it right above your comments since there haven't been any intervening posts that would push it offscreen. so i deleted the quote from that comment and one other on another thread. i'm just trying to keep things organised

the 'private message' button is the second one from the left, in the line of buttons at the bottom of each person's posts

JABBERJAW
30th October 2002, 10:18 PM
How bout an update as to when the contest starts

Lance
30th October 2002, 10:50 PM
the contest starts november 4
for the complete rules and conditions, read the sticky topic, in the Arena section, containing the contest instructions.

zargz
6th November 2002, 01:08 AM
oops! so i've lost 2 day already!! :o
anyway ..
can I use the ntsc version of wo1 I got in order 2 skip the convertion?
and stil b on the PAL europe/ozzy team?
if there's gonna b such a competition ..
replay asap pleez! 8)

JABBERJAW
6th November 2002, 02:07 AM
yes

zargz
6th November 2002, 08:22 AM
great! :D

Wiseman
25th November 2002, 05:15 AM
Well, since the others are locked, I'm assuming we're supposed to talk about the challenge in this thread now? (how many of these things are there anyway, don't you think we have enough topics already?)

Anyway, Zargz was asking in some other thread about why no one was talking about the Wipeout 64 challenge, so I will say this:

On Velocitar, I had a few problems at the beginning getting by some of the ships. I would be flying over one of the many sextuple turbos, and some mofo would be waiting around the corner, right in my way. Hard to make sudden movements when you're going that fast, but after a while I got the hang of it.

On, Terrafumos I only managed to cut that last set of corners once, hence my 22.8 fastest race time. I know I can do better.

As for Machaon II, well, blah. Nuff said. I don't really like that track, and I still don't like that track. I'm sure Al totally "wiped" me out on that one.

I'm anxious to see Vagrant Logic's times as well, I believe he was the one who said he was good at this one.

JABBERJAW
25th November 2002, 12:40 PM
On velocitar did you turn around at the beginning of the race or just take the huge jump shortcut after the tunnel

Lance
25th November 2002, 02:03 PM
G, i locked the other topics because there were too many of them, because they had wandered off what they were supposed to be about, and because this topic had already been set up for questions concerning the challenge well before the challenge even started, yet hardly anyone used it, preferring to tack comments on to the original topic which was used to discuss the details of making the challenge workable, but wandered off into the twilight zone once those details were settled. if i'd been using my brain, i would have locked that topic a month ago.

JABBERJAW
26th November 2002, 12:19 AM
nice time on velocitar to george mathews. Could we get a minute detail rundown on this race. the 19.3 had to be the first lap I think with the turnaround and then around 22.1 the rest? that's my guess. no bumps of ships or anything? When did you pitch up and down. this was an awesome time. :o Also, any wall skip throughs? I did figure out great laps come from the turbo after the hard turn.

Also another question. Are you getting turbos after you are in first place during the race?

zargz
26th November 2002, 12:54 AM
yao! respect the deadline!! :x

JABBERJAW
26th November 2002, 01:27 AM
Did you know machaon 2 is the same as gare d'europa mirrored? Some things are slightly off but all the turns are the same.

Who do you mean by respect the deadline? All my times were done in time.

JABBERJAW
27th November 2002, 03:40 AM
Did you play on a pal game or an ntsc game. I converted your time as if it was pal. I know you wrote pal, but I am just verifying that you weren't writing it to say you were playing for the pal region.

zargz
27th November 2002, 12:06 PM
yes, I did it on a pal machine/game. 8)

about the deadline I THInk u posted the times after it..
I belive u did the times b4.
but the posting was after. just a notice anyway :roll:

Lance
27th November 2002, 03:17 PM
some of the participants don't get access to the internet till monday, so i've allowed some slack on the actual posting of the times. as i stated earlier, next time i run a challenge, i'll probably set the deadline on a weekday, probably late thursday, because on weekends people so often disappear from their everyday activities and have no 'net access. so a weekday deadline should pretty much eliminate all problems and excuses other than ''my dog ate my game machine''. :)

auslander
27th November 2002, 08:05 PM
So is everyone wip3out'ing yet?

^_^

it's been taking me a long time to get my skills back up to snuff on the classic wipeout games after my two month straight run on Fusion. I know i'm still not there on wipeout 3 even after the last few days of practice, one lap i'll get 31 seconds for a lap time, and the next 38 seconds for a lap time, because i like, *forgot* that there's a wall, after that last turn...

although, some games in the series are easier to get into than others:

wipeout 1: really hard
wipeout XL/2097: easy/moderate
wipeout 3: moderate/hard

anyone else notice their 1337 Sk1LL5 failing them during the challenge? ;)

aus!

Hybrid Divide
28th November 2002, 04:50 AM
Considering the fact that Thanksgiving is this weekend in the US. What is the deadline for the Wipeout 3 leg of the Tournament?

Than-Ku in advance

zargz
29th November 2002, 02:40 AM
J: :o wow! it looks like u didnt beat me on velocitar after all!
must b the convertion haha :D .. :)

for this week I had a bit of a problem ..
did a pretty good time (I recon) on stanza(a personal favorite) with the AGsys !!!
I find the icaras too fast and too heavy to handle - a lot of breaking required.
I dont consider my self beeng a good phantom pilot (YET) - I've been posting only my
vector and venom times. now I'm getting in to rapier .. anyway!
I also noticed on the ntsc tables the 2nd and 3rd places (phantom) r done WITH AGsys! :o cool!
but THEN I couldnt beat my icaras times on the other 2 trax!!! :(
2day for the 2nd day in a row i tryed with no big Xpectations.. I got in the Zone .. and I bEAted them!!!! :o
@P-mar anyway looking @the replay I counted 6wallbangs ( 3 on the 3 1st turns :-? )
so my time shouldnt b a prob for the icaras out there :x
since I'm of to THAiland this saturday .. 8) .. I dont think I'll b able to race a lot more .. :(
my last try will probably b friday night .. J .. now we r on the same team! 8)
.. wonder who'll b 1st and who 2nd pilot ! :wink:

zargz
29th November 2002, 03:24 AM
It looks like steve mcdonalds is a pretty good mach for us 'zone pilots' :D
same goes for ben amdal, mike abair and all the others that didnt compete on all the games :)
as our catalan friend xeik is trying to hammer into our heads with hi's every single post:
PRACTICE LEADS TO PERFECTION! :D
I'd love to see y'all on the time tables AND on the forums taking part in this great comunity!
I'm getting curious about all this (silent) ppl!
for Xmpl what's the deal with hope love and greg love? family?
kinda arian and arial tetsuo??! 8)
ppl get here will'ya?

btw al, I noticed on the overall scores joe bordeau 475 pts is placed after
mike abair 470, john urban 340 and steve costa 320.
NB ben, mike and joe r all on 470-75 pts !!
Xiting bunch there too! hope all of u guys r taking part @least in the wo3 part of the tournament !
I'll b doing that but no fusion 4me .. :-? ..
aah! I dont like it anyway but it wont b good for my points .. :roll:
.. .. .. so what? .. 8)

Wiseman
30th November 2002, 05:39 AM
Many things to say in this post...

First Al with velocitar... I beat you on velocitar?!? Holy s**t, how the hell did that happen?

Anyway, the key to getting a sub 21 second lap time on velocitar is to get 2 turbos in the first lap(my 19.3 time was from the first lap). In Wipeout, Wipeout XL(although it doesn't matter here since the Piranha doesn't carry weapons), and Wipeout 64 the turbo is a "weapon" just like any other. It runs though the cycle along with all the other weapons, and can be picked up any amount of times within a single lap (just like you can pick up a weapon numerous times within the same lap).

Unfortunately, I've never managed to get more than 2 turbos within one lap... I'm not sure if it's a limit programmed into the game or what. I also couldn't use this on Wipeout, because for Firestar and Terramax, I couldn't find a good second location to use them. Tired it on the straightway with all the triple turbos on Firestar, but it kept on screwing up the numerous turns afterwords, so I just gave up. And I flat out sucked on Altima, I don't know what happened there.

Anyway, back in Wipeout, I tried to figure out if there was some form of order to the weapon cycle, in order to try to eliminate the "luck" factor out of it (well somewhat) but after numerous times of me getting a turbo, using it right away, and picking up a turbo on the next weapon pad, I figured they must be random (major run on sentence there).

I don't know about Wipeout 64 though, the copy was my friends (so is the Nintendo 64) so I never had a chance to test it.

Did you know machaon 2 is the same as gare d'europa mirrored? Some things are slightly off but all the turns are the same.Say, you're absolutely right! Only adds to my evidence that this track was a last second tack on.

Anyway, like some others here, I haven't had time to race Wipeout 3 much either. I only did it one day earlier this week, and haven't had a chance to touch it since. This has been a super busy week for me, so I don't know if I'll get much time to race again or not.

No one here should have a problem beating me, as I'm sticking with my trusty Assegai, don't have time to figure out how to lug a Icaras around P-Mar (yikes!).

Hopefully I'll still be able to maintain my second place though.

And I don't know if I'm going to be able to participate in the Wipeout Fusion part or not. I have to check with my friend to see if he has sold his copy yet or not. If he has, then I'm out, if not, then I'm in.

xEik
30th November 2002, 02:48 PM
... as our catalan friend xEik is trying to hammer into our heads with hi's every single post:
PRACTICE LEADS TO PERFECTION! :D ...
Well, it's kind of my mantra. ;) It expresses that if you really want to master something, there's nothing impossible as long as you have enough strength of will.

And I'm not guilty for some people abusing the 'signature' feature but I still want to have one. Maybe I should stop using capital letters. :P

PRACTICE WILL LEAD ME TO PERFECTION !

Lance
30th November 2002, 04:00 PM
since all but a few of the competitors in this challenge are from the U.S., and their time has been absorbed by the holiday madness of travel, guests, shopping for Christmas, and whatever, that accompanies Thanksgiving, i propose to follow the suggestion to extend this segment of the competition by a week. many of the challengers won't even get back home from a 4 or 5 day absence till late sunday night, so it seems fair to do this. if anyone objects, please state your reasons so they can be taken into consideration on the decision

JABBERJAW
1st December 2002, 12:34 AM
did you turn around on the first lap to get more speed? did you get turbos on the last 4 laps of the race,because on my copy of wipeout 64 once you are in first place, you will never pick up another turbo. It does not cycle through in this game, the weapons are weighted as to what position you are in and on what lap. If you were to race without turning around in the beginning of the race, You would be lucky to pick up one turbo.

zargz
1st December 2002, 02:26 AM
arrived to thailand 12 hrs ago!!! :o :o 8)
have my ntsc wo3 and a my memrycard with me so now I just have to find a place to retrive my times so I totally agree with u lance!

al: turn around??! what u about? :o

JABBERJAW
2nd December 2002, 12:16 PM
THe extension seems fine. The only way to get that fast of a time is to turn around or wait at the starting line, unless I have a defective copy of wo64. I got a 1:51.6 without turning around. I did both for this one track in case anyone did it. For the other tracks I started right off. Of note, you can do this in any wipeout game except 3, but the rewards are not really there .

auslander
6th December 2002, 04:01 PM
Alright Boys and Girls, let's get those Wipeout 3 times up. We've got a competition to finish off here!

:D

aus!

(mine are coming up tonight when i get home from work - yeah i know i'm not supposed to be reading/posting to forums from work but i can't resist!) :P

DJ Techno
8th December 2002, 06:35 PM
Yes and will some body tell me what the extension time was for the WO3.
I got the times. I just need the date of entry.

Lance
8th December 2002, 08:12 PM
there was a one week extension. it ends tonight. times must be complete by midnight California time. posted by tomorrow night. i've been allowing that one extra day for the actual posting so you and Al could get the times in since you were lacking weekend computer access

DJ Techno
8th December 2002, 08:14 PM
Thanks, you might want to delete the PM I sent you.
it's the same question. :wink:

edit by lance: so i'm wondering why, since i am the one running the challenge [per your request], and would therefore be the one to answer the question 'officiially', why would you ask me twice and make me do extra work?

Task
9th December 2002, 05:26 PM
Hmmm, okay, I just noticed something. Either I have an incomplete understanding of the rules of this challenge, or some people didn't read them right.

Wiseman: You started in a Qirex (awesome job, man!), went to a Pirhana, and now you're in an Assegai. Shouldn't you be flying either the Pirhana or the Qirex in WO3?

Vagrant Logic: You started in a Feisar (wow!), went to the AG Sys, went to the Pirhana, and now you're in the Assegai. I really should have caught this last challenge (I did say I'd help out in this challenge by keeping track of stuff) but I missed it. 8 P

I thought you chose one team, and could switch teams once, and could only fly those two teams... So am I misunderstanding this? Or did somebody else forget? Both are possible. 8 )

Lance
9th December 2002, 06:20 PM
that was one of the more confusing but least questioned aspects of DJ T's proposal. i thought that the idea was to stick with one team as far as possible, changing teams only when you had to because your team was not available anymore. [which basically eliminates icaras from being used] so if you start with AG-Systems, you go with it till Fusion, then switch to its successor, G-Tech. same with Qirex, switching to Tigron. Auricom and Feisar could go all the way. but i think DJ T made it a bit more complex than that, and allowed at least one non-forced change, which would permit switching to Piranha for 2097/xl and staying with it through the rest of the way.
um...i really should go back and read the rules.

to quote that section in full:
From the start of the tournament, the first week being in the original wipEout, you will compete with one of the four teams, Auricom, Feisar, AG-Systems, Qirex. You may NOT choose a different ship for every course. for each week's version of the game; the competitors must use only one team, and in the case of the original wipeout, and wipeout Fusion, one pilot.

at the beginning of the next week, you may choose a new team that was not available in the earlier game, such as Piranha in 2097.XL, or you may continue with the team you started with.

Players who picked a team that does not exist in the next version of the game must of course choose a new one.

hm... so, apart from wo64 teams, which i don't know, one could start with AG-S, switch to Piranha for 2097, go to Icaras for WO3 and go with Xios for Fusion. a pretty free choice, though not totally. the rules do not state that you must stick with the original choice, but only that you can if do it you want to and it's possible.

DJ Techno
9th December 2002, 06:38 PM
The next tournament, if there is one.

The rules are going to be look over more. :-?

And I kind of did, make a few flaws or errors in how I wrote and typed up the rules.
So that everybody, next time will understand completely how to play.
:-? Sorry...

JABBERJAW
9th December 2002, 10:43 PM
What I read is you could switch to any team between games, didn't matter which team.

Lance
10th December 2002, 12:46 AM
nope. what this part means ['' at the beginning of the next week, you may choose a new team that was not available in the earlier game, such as Piranha in 2097/XL, or you may continue with the team you started with.''] is that you can't ever use any of the original teams other than the one you started with. for example, if you start with AG-Systems, you can never switch to Auricom, Feisar, or Qirex. that's why i said that the team choice was pretty free, but not totally.

Wiseman
10th December 2002, 05:05 AM
Just so I can explain myself, the contest rules are exact reason why I chose Assegai, and made the previous comment about "there's no way I could race P-Mar in a Icaras".

I could have used a AG-Sys, but I neglected it because I knew choosing it would be against the rules, as it exists in previous versions of the game.

All the teams I have chosen for the contest (Qirex, Piranha, Piranha II, Assegai, and EG-r) are chosen because of that reason. I could race a Piranha in Fusion, but since it exists in a previous version, and I switched to Assegai in 3, it would be against the rules.

At least I believe that's how the rules read (IE believe Lance has it right there in the post above, as that's how I took it too).

Just clearing that up for everyone.

Task
10th December 2002, 01:30 PM
... So everyone had their own idea of what the craft limitation meant, and everyone was sure that they understood it correctly. That's pretty damn hilarious, you know. 8 D

JABBERJAW
10th December 2002, 03:56 PM
"At the beginning of the next week, you may choose a team that was not available in the earlier games, such as piranha in 2097/xl, or you may continue with the team you started?
"Players who picked a team that does not exist in the next version of the game may of course choose a new one"
"And you are allowed to go back to a team you were with before"

This would allow the following for wiseman if he chose to do so

Qirex,piranha,piranha2,assegai,piranha.

he was with piranha before and can go back to it since assegai does not exist in fusion.

Or for me

Auricom,Piranha,PIranha2,Icarus,Piranha

I was with piranha before so I can go back to it.

However, what was written as an example makes no sense

Qirex,Qirex, auricom,auricom,qirex(or vice versa)

Auricom existed in both previous versions so you should not be able to switch teams according to the three quotes.

Hence, to sum this up, since there is such a different amount of views of what he meant, just use the same ship for each game.

DJ Techno
10th December 2002, 04:11 PM
Hence, to sum this up, since there is such a different amount of views of what he meant, just use the same ship for each game.(zoolander)

Pretty much :-?
(pretty much) You could use the same ship during the course of the tournament
and (pretty much) you could use the same ship during the course of the tournament, then switch off to a different team, and then go back.

like Zoolander just said.
"Auricom,Piranha,PIranha2,Icarus,Piranha "
he picked auricom, then went to pirhana two times, then Icarus, and then back to Pirhan. He went back to the team he played before
PIrhan, then Icarus, and back to Pirhan.

auslander
10th December 2002, 04:22 PM
Next time we should make an Origina' Gangster's tournament:

pick either Feisar or Auricom :)

*that* would be interesting ;D

aus!

xEik
10th December 2002, 04:27 PM
Who would race Feisar? Wouldn't make much sense to me. Feisar is perfect for learning WipEout but you can't consider yourself a good pilot if you can't handle the faster ships. However, I'll always prefer AG-5Y5 handling in 2097 to Auricom Speed. Meaning that good times require top speed but good handling is still needed.

PRACTICE LEADS TO PERFECTION !

Lance
10th December 2002, 05:07 PM
Al: did someone use a combination like the one you mentioned? [Qirex,Qirex, auricom,auricom,qirex(or vice versa)][except for that last Qirex of course, which doesn't exist in fusion. you wouldn't have to use Tigron as it is no longer really the same team as Qirex]
switching to auricom from qirex would not be allowed under the rules because it is not a new team that was previously unavailable

DJ Techno
10th December 2002, 05:45 PM
Lance and Al

When shall we start the final part in the Wipeout Tournament?

JABBERJAW
10th December 2002, 05:45 PM
That was the example given in the instructions for djt's contest

Lance
10th December 2002, 05:57 PM
ahh. [blush] i didn't read that example, just formatted it, but, i should've noticed. my bad

DJ Techno
10th December 2002, 06:00 PM
Lance-A few adjustments on the Contest.
change of ending date.
it's passed Dec. 9, need a new ending date?
And I am about ready to let eveybody know what the prizes are going to be for the winner

Lance
10th December 2002, 06:59 PM
well, we already know that due to the extension for thanksgiving in U.S., that next sunday night midnight California time [GMT minus 8 hours], dec.15 will be the cut-off for getting the times. posting them will be cut off about 24 hours later or whenever i wake up tuesday

DJ Techno
11th December 2002, 04:21 PM
:) When every you wake up that tuesday.
Ok

The Prize or Prizes for the winner of the tournament
the wipeout XL CD
I have been looking into getting him or her a pair of Oakley sunglass and with the help of one Jewlry Ware house. They can place on the lens or the glasses a decal or emblem on the Oakleys. The picture is going to have on it, the winners team he or she used through out the tournament.
Look into a trophy, still looking into that.
An american version Nintendo 64 and wipeout 64, with memory card and controller.
And a wipeout fusion t-shirt from Kappa, I can't remember if there was a problem with ordering from Kappa if you are not a citizen of either the UK or America.

Lance
11th December 2002, 06:29 PM
mm... wouldn't it be that the winner of the contest, in order to have had enough points to win, would have played all the versions, and therefore already has a Nintendo 64 and Wipeout 64? or not?

yay Oakleys, i like those. too bad i had no chance to win. ;)

DJ Techno
11th December 2002, 08:34 PM
lol..............
well if the person already has a Nintendo 64. It's Ok.
They will still get the Oakley's, just not straight forward (after the tournament and all)
It's going to cost some money to get the picture and work done on them.
The CD that will be included.
And the Trophy is a maybe..... :-?

Spaceboy Gajo
12th December 2002, 04:31 AM
Wow that's awful nice of you :oops:

Send us a pic of the trophy because that's pretty original!

spaceboy gajo :D

zargz
12th December 2002, 05:48 AM
no meaning haveing a price since al wins all of them :-?
u should've sent the stuff to him directly!! :)

sadly (4me) I wont b taking part in the fusion part dont have a ps2 and no body around here has it eother (that i know) ..

Hybrid Divide
12th December 2002, 07:49 AM
You don't suppose that a copy of WipEout 3 SE could be substituted for the WO 64 and the N64?

I know I won't win, but I know I want one! :D

DJ Techno
12th December 2002, 02:37 PM
Thanks....It will be my gift to everybody after I am gone.
If Al wins or if he doesn't he will understand my leave of absence for the time being.
I had already set this up, and if AL wins. He will understand.
The Oakely's will take some time. To purchase the right pair, to see if the Jewlry store will be able to place the decal of the AG Team he used on there.
The trophies, maybe each winner of the contest should get one. There hasn't been a decioson yet on who is going to make them. And how much each will cost is a problem...a little bit :-?
:wink: I'll try to find a copy of Wipeout SE for the both us Vagrant.

Wiseman
13th December 2002, 08:55 PM
Hmmm.... a copy of Wipeout 3 SE..... :D

One of these days I will own that game, one of these days...

JABBERJAW
14th December 2002, 12:13 AM
why don't you rent fusion. put in the unlock everything code.

Lance
14th December 2002, 12:48 AM
he doesn't have a PS2 available, it seems like.

zargz, i was looking at some of your times in the NTSC tables; to quote you, ''yao''! you are definitely a hot pilot

zargz
14th December 2002, 05:39 AM
right. I dont have access to a ps2 and less here in thailand .. but the sun is shining here!! 8)

it seems inevitable I'm gonna lose my third plase 'll probably end up 5th or smthn .. :o :(

yao! thanx lance!
'yao' is what the kids here say instead of 'yo' :D
but it's also a good exclamation! :wink:

Lance
14th December 2002, 07:10 AM
yow! yeow! yowie! :)

Synthetic Consciousness
14th December 2002, 06:50 PM
Yao! 8)

Sounds like fun over there. ^^ I read that the clubs are crazy. Just don't get hooked on that ya ba, man... :-?

If you can, catch a Muay Thai fight...they play some crazy music during those matches. :P

zargz
15th December 2002, 10:48 AM
no speed 4me! enuff with wo .. :o
I didnt see a live muai thai yet but the show on tv every sat and sun it's great! :D