PDA

View Full Version : 20 laps / No BRs - Endurance Racing!

OBH
5th May 2009, 04:50 PM
Alright everyone!

23rd & 24th May (Saturday & Sunday) I'm planning on hosting an endurance weekend, exactly as the title says!! - 20 Laps, No BR's! possible no hud too, havnt decided.

Not sure if its going to be a tournament (as 12 races at 20 laps is just ridiculous.... what if mother nature comes calling? :D) but ill at least try and keep track of everyones overall placing.

I've not done 20 laps yet, looking forward to it.

JJPAP
5th May 2009, 05:12 PM
:+
Weapons on or off?

eLhabib
5th May 2009, 05:12 PM
I am DEFINITELY joining this!
What do you mean by 'no hud'?

Oh and I'd prefer no guns as well ;) explode-fest har har

Amorbis
5th May 2009, 05:26 PM
I'm up for this insanity! I'll take laxatives on the Friday so that I'm an empty vessel ;). Nah, only joking but I'll try my best to join you. I'll mark it on my calendar.

lunar
5th May 2009, 05:41 PM
I`m definitely up for this. Weapons on/BR off is great fun and often really close racing. It`s traditional wipeout and is how god intended wipeout to be ;)

AnErare
5th May 2009, 11:47 PM
That is the same weekend as the next Avalon, crazy!

kanar
6th May 2009, 06:11 AM
ah ah that's cool, we could offer 2 kind of endurance type, Haydn is br off, weapons on, I'm br on, weapons off. It will be a nice week-end.

kaori
6th May 2009, 07:02 AM
:+
Weapons on or off?

possible no hud too, havnt decided
I think it's weapons on ;)

OBH
6th May 2009, 03:39 PM
I swear i saw a "no hud" option, maybe i was wrong!

Excellent stuff. will be awesome :)

yeldar2097
6th May 2009, 07:52 PM
yeah there is a no HUD option but that's just for telling you what weapons people have.
top idea, mewants in as well :D

yeldar2097
6th May 2009, 07:57 PM
yeah there is a no HUD option but that's just for telling you what weapons people have.
top idea, mewants in as well :D

Asayyeah
12th May 2009, 10:09 AM
You are too Excited by this Yéyé , you double posted ! ;)
Ill do my best to take part of it of course : that could be very funny :banzai

EienZero
22nd June 2009, 09:41 PM
Hi, I've just joined here, I've read this old thread and well, I'm still wondering, how tf you could do a 20 laps race, I mean, how do you do to set up the race, I didn't know there is any option to set up the number of laps, etc.

Are you playing on-line or AD Hoc? Because I'm planning to do a championship like the F1, but I still don't know how to do it, I also like to use all the circuits or teams (packs included), but I think that is totally imposible. How do you people do this stuff? if anyone does.

AnErare
24th June 2009, 10:58 PM
Well, that's easy. It's possible in HD to change the lapcount in Phantom speedclass from 5 to 20 laps and everything in between :)