PDA

View Full Version : Do you remember the 'Two of You' bug on line?

zargz
29th April 2009, 10:34 PM
It's the one when you start racing you get two of your nick on the racing list on the right hand side of the screen and if you are racing with external view your ship rockets away and your camera gets stuck in a corner and your ship disappears in the distance and then you eliminate your self. If you are racing with the internal view you get the 'wrong way' message all the time and your energy goes down constantly. Remember it?

Well, today racing on line I found out something cool about it.
Haven't seen anybody mention it so here we go.

Follow the pics till the one that says the End! 8)

http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/album.php?albumid=27&pictureid=343

z

archman
30th April 2009, 07:15 AM
wow, cool pics indeed! hahaha. Never had that bug (UCUS).

Mad-Ice
30th April 2009, 08:28 AM
Very nice picture album, Zargz! Yes, I remember this bug very well. Had it a few times. The strange thing is, when you do want to connect two PSPs with the same nick on PSN, it's impossible! Would be funny to race with another friend under the same nick, who is who?

ACE-FLO
30th April 2009, 09:51 AM
LMFAO Seeing 2 zargz on track spun me out a little. We were Chatting between races (MSN) and you told me how you was Piloting 2 ships simultaneously, zargz buddy, you sure did have your hands full...

... just looked through your pics - Man they were awesomely hilarious... You have a good eye for humour friend.

zargz
30th April 2009, 11:59 AM
Yeah Ace, I didn't know there was another ship on track.
I just turned around to get some of those weird camera angles and yay!
I see another GreenMacine! :D