PDA

View Full Version : AG Assassin trophy

Valefor
15th April 2009, 03:06 PM
I've just got this trophy to obtain before gaining the platinum, but I don't really enjoy hanging back and blasting people, possibly spoiling their enjoyment in trying to race, just to get this trophy.

Because of this, does anyone else need this trophy and wish to play a 1 vs 1, taking turns in destroying each other?

Feel free to add me if so. PSN: DarkValfor

Thanks.

Seraphim1982
15th April 2009, 04:10 PM
Just jump into a full 20 lap race at rapier class or above, a well timed quake will get you loads of kills.

blackwiggle
15th April 2009, 07:01 PM
It would be a LOT easier to get now than it was pre update that's for sure

Lance
15th April 2009, 09:04 PM
Wasn't there already a thread for people who wanted to get this trophy?

IH8YOU
15th April 2009, 11:12 PM
It's more enjoyable to get it through gameplay - but if you don't play online much (or enjoy playing online) I suggest Ubermall with 2 people.

One smashes into walls while doing "laps" around the fork in the track - to get their energy critical - the other flys over the weapons pads (doing laps around the fork as well) and kills them. You can't pick-up from the same pad twice consecutively - which is what makes Ubermall forward so great - you can just cruise the fork - taking shots when you can...

MR-RICO84
15th April 2009, 11:18 PM
as an aside, can you tell how many kills you actually do have? Sorry to change the topic, but if it helps i would be happy to give you a few races 1 v 1 as i am sure you would pick up a few kills!

rdmx
16th April 2009, 05:25 AM
Ih8you, the moa therma forward last magstrip is better, since it has 2 weapon pads side by side.

Vartazian
17th April 2009, 12:17 AM
Ih8you, the moa therma forward last magstrip is better, since it has 2 weapon pads side by side.

But the Mag strip isnt a Circle, The Ubermall has 2 Wep Pads in the Circle so you can just cruise around without haveing to fully stop and turn around.

Darkdrium777
17th April 2009, 12:49 AM
It's still better. Ever heard of a sideshift?

If you can't picture it in your head, this will do it:

http://f.imagehost.org/t/0481/wohd_20090416_204247.jpg (http://f.imagehost.org/view/0481/wohd_20090416_204247)

There are areas like this on other tracks, like Metropia, and even on Ubermall (Right in your face at the beginning). In any case, it's still better than going around the split. You don't even have to drive, just point and shoot. By the time you are done with one pad the other has respawned.

zeeZ
17th April 2009, 08:09 AM
The Moa Therma one has a bump though, so you either have to shoot reverse or your target has to be very close.

Just sideshift and absorb anything that doesn't shoot forward

Spece2goin
22nd April 2009, 06:34 PM
There are areas like this on other tracks, like Metropia, and even on Ubermall (Right in your face at the beginning).

They are not that good cause of the slope (your ship slowly slide) and the pads...

and yes i'm new here... hello all. :)

Asayyeah
24th April 2009, 10:15 AM
Welcome to this cool site , fellow citizen :)

Moriarty79
3rd June 2009, 09:21 AM
Someone can help me for take this trophy??
We can both take it.
;)

Spece2goin
3rd June 2009, 10:44 AM
We can both take it.
;)

just play online as usual, but pay more attention to your weapons, that's all...
take more risks, and do not absorb rockets for exemple, even under 40 shield.
do less BR, so you save your shield, stay behind, and kill.
you will have this trophy little by little, and it will be done faster than you expect.

krioto
3rd June 2009, 11:25 AM
We can both take it.
;)

I can help you if you like this evening (GMT) time, around 10pm?

I usually just try to race, and don't really use the weapons, so this would be good.

Moriarty79
4th June 2009, 06:02 AM
Thanks but i'm online only at week-end!

:(

FrenkyV
5th June 2009, 02:43 PM
It's more enjoyable to get it through gameplay - but if you don't play online much (or enjoy playing online) I suggest Ubermall with 2 people.

One smashes into walls while doing "laps" around the fork in the track - to get their energy critical - the other flys over the weapons pads (doing laps around the fork as well) and kills them. You can't pick-up from the same pad twice consecutively - which is what makes Ubermall forward so great - you can just cruise the fork - taking shots when you can...

This is how i got it :)

Moriarty79
14th June 2009, 11:44 AM
Only for curiosity, how many races on average for 10 killings?
I'm on level 23 in online rankings and i have 10 or less killings!!!!
:(((
I won't take 'AG assassin' trophy in all my life!!!

Reezy
14th June 2009, 12:33 PM
I'm gonna wait for eliminator mode on fury before attempting this trophy. Will save alot of time I'm sure.

sh1kamaru-
15th June 2009, 12:57 PM
+1 with #1 that's the only trophy I miss (with zico) and I don't race at all for blasting others, but what I suggest is : don't care about trophys, the more you'll play online the more you'll have a chance to get that trophy but please race for fun ! :)

gettinmoney662
15th June 2009, 11:03 PM
+1 with #1 that's the only trophy I miss (with zico) and I don't race at all for blasting others, but what I suggest is : don't care about trophys, the more you'll play online the more you'll have a chance to get that trophy but please race for fun ! :)

Not really. When I played online for fun, I'd be in the top 1 or 2 and wouldn't have anyone to kill. At least for me, if I want to get this trophy, I have to intentionally go for it. I think I have 23 kills so far.

sh1kamaru-
16th June 2009, 06:04 AM
ok I got it yesterday with a friend we went on Moa Therma it took ages !

I can connect this evening (GMT +1) and help you get it if you like, I really think this is the worst trophy ever because people really don't like being destroyed so when they're really low they absorb weapons, and if they happen to be destroyed they just leave the race which always give me a bad feeling :/