PDA

View Full Version : Endurance Survivors Tournament!

alterego
15th April 2009, 09:37 AM
Hi All.

I want to test a new style of tournament:

Endurance Survivors

These are the rules:

Tournament of 5 tracks (example: Metropia rev, Chenghou rev, Sebenco rev, Ubermall rev, Sol2 rev)

Phantom class only

no weapons
no copilot
yes Barr Roll (at own risk!)

20 laps

You have the only start energy for ending the single race.....and the respawn of 'ship destroyed' lost a lot of seconds during the game....eh eh eh

If someone want to test with me this single race configuration of game, please join me in very early morning in Italy around 5:30 - 6:00 every day.

After a little testing, if positive, I want to start a league of tournament like Avalon or Astral, only for Endurance Survivor.....ah ah ah! :D

What do you think about?

Read You Soon!
CdRom

kanar
15th April 2009, 10:34 AM
Hey mate, that was basically what I planned here http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/group.php?do=discuss&group=&discussionid=24

Feel free to organize this awesome stuff. Great idea. I won't be online for a while I think.

alterego
15th April 2009, 11:41 AM
Hi Kanar, hi all.

...ooops! I miss this one...excuse me dear mate!

...but I think there a little difference....I don't mind, for now, to the total times, but only to the point in a tourney.....

for now I want to test in single race to calculate the timing of this type of event.....

example: vineta K fw around 20 sec a lap x 20 laps = around 400 sec = around 6 min and half any race......yeah!
the duration of a tourney of 5 tracks of this type it'll be more than half an hour! probably around one hour.... ;) :D

sure for endurance addicted pilots! ah ah ah :D

Read You Soon!
CdRom

ps I'm online every day morning from 5:30 to 6:45 (Time in Italy)....if someone wants to join I'll be very happy! ;)

kanar
15th April 2009, 12:33 PM
please, you don't have to apologize lol. When I saw your topic, I was just happy to see this idea could work soon.

see ya mate.

alterego
17th April 2009, 07:54 AM
Hi All.

I've tested one time a long armed single race for 20 laps, but I feel that It don't work well because after the first 5 laps the track is mined and bombed randomized everywhere, but you can easily absorb every wp and don't explode anyway.....at last win or loose it's only by good or bad luck in this way.

I must test a long DISarmed single race for 20 laps on a hard track like Sebenco or Chenghou for verify the real difficult of energy loss....eh eh eh

maybe someone want to test it with me this late evening?
I'll be online after 23.30 friday 17.....brrrr .....the combination of day and date is very profetic....ah ah ah! ;) :D

read you soon
cdrom

alterego
19th April 2009, 12:43 PM
Hi All.

I've made a test on chenghou 10 lap no weapon pad phantom class.

I think it was perfect! I listen a lot of ship destroyed....ah ah ah!
:D
.....and on this track I made at max 3 or 4 br for saving energy and a couple of perfect laps......finish first with my energy blinking critical a lot!

I think is very challenging a tourney with this race configuration, but with 15 or 20 laps, on phantom and hard track like sebenco or chenghou.....
what do you think about?

read you soon
cdrom

yeldar2097
20th April 2009, 12:29 AM
i had some great races online with no weapons. 20 laps actually works quite well.
i can't remember who exactly was there except eLhabib who was piling on the pressure. SO INTENSE :D
great idea!

alterego
20th April 2009, 08:35 AM
Hi Yeldar, hi all.

If it is possibile I love to organise one of this event.....

one or plus touneys at phantom, no weapon, 20 laps on this tracks:

Vineta REV and FW
Chenghou REV and FW
Metropia REV and FW
Sebenco REV and FW
Ubermall REV and FW
Sol2 REV and FW

no anulpha and moa this tracks are too linear for this type of challenge

What do you prefer: one very endurance tourney of 12 tracks or two of 6?

The first attempt maybe on next friday late evening in italy...I can host a tourney for friends in list with six tracks at 20 laps each without weapon.

Who wants to join?

obviously I'm in! :)

Read You soon
CdRom

alterego
23rd April 2009, 11:45 AM
Hi All!

I want to remember that friday evening/night, tomorrow, I'll host a tourney of 'Endurance Survivors'

with 15 laps for each track, no weapon, br up.

If someone want to join.....I'll be very happy! :)

Endurance Survivors Tournament 5 tracks, Phantom class, 15 laps each:

Chenghou fw
Sebenco rev
Vineta K fw or Metropia rev
Chenghou rev
Sebenco fw

Who wants to join?

Read You Soon
CdRom

Asayyeah
23rd April 2009, 01:08 PM
Unfortunately Romano i cannot make it , Anthony is coming friday evening and we may not play wipeout :(

alterego
23rd April 2009, 04:09 PM
Hi Asa, hi all.

no prob dear mate....here there are a lot of others strong wipers, like you, that love to kick my......ahahahah!!!! :D

next time...i hope!

read (and see...) you soon
CdRom

JJPAP
24th April 2009, 03:27 PM
Hi Alterego :)
When do you plan to do the races tonight?
I might be able to try out your concept, but it depends on the time - (read: it depends on the amount of redwine entering my body; well, you know, it´s friday - a dangerous day) :redface:

alterego
24th April 2009, 08:48 PM
Hi All.

I'm online around 23.00

read you soon
cdrom