PDA

View Full Version : What is Colin's true racing identity ?

chboing
10th April 2009, 02:16 PM
Ok maybe this is an info some already know, but i dont, and i would really like to know if i already raced against our friend Colin :)
i already thought about it, but then, colin said he played the first night of the 1.30 patch on a qirex ....

Quirex usually means Hellfire to me, but i think i played him that night and he was kicking arse in a auricom if i'm not wrong...

i guess Colin is a average/good player ...
just think about it guys, maybe he was zico for a while ? maybe HE did this trophy ghost ? can you imagine plama-ing the guy in his shiny qirex for all that he's done ???!! :)

so,
do you have any suspicion ?
something seemed wrong with a qirex player that night ?
zico zico zico ?
what is colin berry true wipeout id ??
:)

leungbok
10th April 2009, 02:35 PM
Chiry... no i don't know myself mate :lol
But i think that Zico Liu is an infographist or animator At SL. ;)

AG-wolf
10th April 2009, 03:39 PM
Qirex

No "u"

Darkdrium777
10th April 2009, 04:46 PM
Zico is a programmer.

As for Colin's ID, I do not know. Maybe if you check Guy Cocker's online video preview that he made before the release of the game.

leungbok
10th April 2009, 05:07 PM
Qirex

No "u"

Hope you understood it was humor, mate ! ;)
I've big respect for Colin !
And ok ! i'd better said : Welling...:eek
Point was to choose a famous name, and i thought it was funnier if it was for negative reasons.

My bad, i thought you were speaking of the "u" of chiryU. It was for qirex, lol. How stupid and paranoïd i am, LOL !!

KIGO1987
10th April 2009, 07:09 PM
Ive got it on my KIGO1987 account. I dont see whats the point adding him on your friends list. He hasnt been on in 3months, since he is a busy man. Im not sure if i should give out his user ID, since i do not want his account to be spammed crazy. But he might be ok with it.

As for Zico Lui ID. My guess he has gone underground after the amount of hate he has acquired thanks to his infamous Analpha Pass record gold trophy.

stin
10th April 2009, 09:55 PM
I know Colin is in fact not a bad player!, cos, I was there a while ago while he was at his work!;)

and yes, we have witnesses! ;)

stevie:)

Hellfire_WZ
10th April 2009, 11:44 PM
Very true actually, felt strange having a game with the lead designer! :)

yeldar2097
11th April 2009, 12:01 AM
is he better/worse than me (hard to tell i know but i couldn't think of anything else)?
just to narrow it down :P

Darkdrium777
11th April 2009, 12:39 AM
He the worst player ever. He hax the game because he knows all the secrets :P

Kidding aside, I've never played him (Or I probably have but I don't know?).

chboing
11th April 2009, 12:19 PM
Ive got it on my KIGO1987 account. I dont see whats the point adding him on your friends list. He hasnt been on in 3months, since he is a busy man. Im not sure if i should give out his user ID, since i do not want his account to be spammed crazy. But he might be ok with it.

As for Zico Lui ID. My guess he has gone underground after the amount of hate he has acquired thanks to his infamous Analpha Pass record gold trophy.

i wouldnt add him to my friend list, it's just for the fun to race the lead designer :) as hellfire said
You cant program a game like that and never play, imho most of the designing/programing team must play, would be funny it they could play with us in some tournament ! :) like 4vs4 team or something, or then 2on 2 event with elo point ! :)