PDA

View Full Version : Help my time!

klax75
8th April 2009, 10:16 PM
I was spectating today, now it says I have a race time of 58 seconds for Venta K on Flash. :( I wasn't even racing I was spectating waiting for the race to end. I don't want this to be on the records since I didn't even do anything. :(

SaturnReturn
8th April 2009, 10:27 PM
I had this too at the end of a race. Apparently I got a no. 1 world ranking that's 20 seconds ahead of everyone else. I haven't checked the online tables though to see if it stuck, but I was assuming it wouldn't. It's probably just a, "well this is where you would be if you'd actually been taking part". But it's silly that it does this when you join mid race.

max-Piranha
8th April 2009, 10:30 PM
i have noticed this aswell.this update has really managed to mess things up.i was doing a speed lap on chengou project and was testing the 'press select to invalidate lap time' and my speed lap came up as 10 seconds:o.as good as it feels being rank 2 in the world it is clearly wrong and needs to be sorted as soon as.
also wipeout has got really laggy when someone joins and also laggy when i spectate.
anyone else found this?:frown:

blackwiggle
8th April 2009, 10:35 PM
Maybe it was timing from the last checkpoint instead of the start/finish line,that's why it's saying 10 sec

I wouldn't worry about the online tables ATM,I think it will be ages before they will get updated with all this traffic going on.

max-Piranha
8th April 2009, 10:42 PM
it was the time from when my lap started to the time i pressed select(i wanted to be greedy and have loads of speed boosts lol;))