PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Accounts

KIGO1987
8th April 2009, 12:54 PM
Either some problem with the latest update on the PSN, or something to do with Wipeout itself has ****ed up several persons accounts. Unfortunately until it gets fixed soon, some people have to use an alternate account in the mean time to access the online servers on Wipeout. Here is a list of some 2nd accounts.

Original Account - Second Account

AG-Wolf -
Danterich - Danterich_Clone
elHabib - AngryHabib
darkdrium777 - Mistywing
Leungbok - Badtest
Kanar - Kanar_Is_Back
KIGO1987 - KigoAngelusRacer
Kingheim - Kingheimus
Luxoflux - Jaller65
Soccermums - Sukkermund
wotan998 - thieu-thieu

I hope the problem get fixed soon.....

yeldar2097
8th April 2009, 01:06 PM
wotan998 - thieu-thieu (i think...you may want verification from a frenchie on that one)
Luxoflux - Jaller65

KIGO1987
8th April 2009, 01:10 PM
Thanks. Thought i missed a few.

Update

elHabib - AngryHabib
Leungbok - Badtest
Kanar - Kanar_Is_Back
Kingheim - Kingheimus
Luxoflux - Jaller65
wotan998 - thieu-thieu

guillaume
8th April 2009, 04:02 PM
You should edit your first post, much less trouble.

Patronizing Guillaume. :)

AG-wolf
8th April 2009, 05:40 PM
lol I have a secondary account, but it's only so I don't build non-qirex loyalty points on my main account ;) I know a few people here have seen it, but I'm not gonna say what it is :P

Darkdrium777
8th April 2009, 08:25 PM
Just in case, I am posting this here.

''Mistywing''

You can add this to your list, although my DD777 account is not messed up... yet.

KIGO1987
9th April 2009, 06:20 AM
Update

AG-Wolf -
elHabib - AngryHabib
darkdrium777 - Mistywing
Leungbok - Badtest
Kanar - Kanar_Is_Back
Kingheim - Kingheimus
Luxoflux - Jaller65
wotan998 - thieu-thieu

Darkdrium777
9th April 2009, 06:38 AM
Update your first post please Kigo. It will be much easier than going through the thread.

Lance
9th April 2009, 10:18 PM
Yes, please make it easier on everybody.

KIGO1987
9th April 2009, 11:15 PM
Thank you Lance for that PM. I will make it easier for everyone else.

Lance
10th April 2009, 04:48 AM
My PM had nothing to do with this issue.

"Last edited by KIGO1987; Yesterday at 11:16 PM. Reason: To keep the mods happy."
Your editing of the first post to update the list is to make the other members happy. I do not have a PS3 and do not care about this issue on my own account, but only for those who do participate with their PS3 online.

KIGO1987
10th April 2009, 10:52 AM
So it wasnt this thread i got the infraction notice for im lost. Might of been a post somewhere else then, as it said Unnecessary Quotation.

Hmm, well then Happy Easter to everyone here then.

Soccermom
14th April 2009, 04:54 PM
I got bugged yesterday :frown::frown: (almost felt like quitting)

Old PSN ID:
Soccermums

New PSN ID:
Sukkermund

It is really sad they cannot fix it. I wonder how many people (that doesn't frequent online sites) just quit playing because they couldn't get online. If you are new to the game, you probably won't trawl the internet and bother with a new account - you will simply just play something else ...
:turd:turd:turd:turd:turd:turd:turd:turd:turd

Darkdrium777
14th April 2009, 05:01 PM
Indeed, I have seen other posts on other forums too, tried to redirect everyone to the online issues thread here on the zone. Genesis is there for that (GenesisFR), others as well as those I reported myself because registering and saying 'FEISAR' is too hard. :|
It's a quite frequent issue, I've updated my FAQ (http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=ps3dlgames&message.id=106827) on PSU concerning it but not many people are going to read it.

KIGO1987
14th April 2009, 09:05 PM
God that has gotta suck:frown:

Its a pain doing the campaign again to unlock all the ships and tracks again, but it does make you a bit more of a skilled racer on the tracks that you where previously not good at, ill add you onto the list.

KIGO1987
6th June 2009, 08:54 AM
Will this "lost on server" bug be ever resolved? I wouldnt mind using my old account again someday.

Is this being resolved?

d4onps
6th June 2009, 11:42 AM
Eh, I wouldn't hold your breath. I know that eLhabib has been helpful in contacting those that could do something about it, so they must be aware. It was too depressing to wait around, so I just made a 2nd account and now I'm stickin' regardless because I beat all the records from my 1st account. :) But maybe, just maybe, with the new addon and update (I understand), the bug will be resolved.

yeldar2097
6th June 2009, 01:59 PM
old account: yeldar2097
new account: kitsune-2097

Paul Tweedle
12th June 2009, 04:43 PM
Hi guys,

I'm just on my way home for the weekend but I wanted to jump on here to let you know that we believe we have a fix for the problem with logging in with certain accounts.

We know this one has been going on for a long time and apologise for that, but it has involved quite a lot of work by many people some of whom from outside of Studio Liverpool. A real team effort.

This fix should kick in next week but I will let you know for sure exactly when it will go live during next week. It is a server side thing so will not require a game patch.

Spread the word!

Have a nice weekend, enjoy your racing,

Paul.

PS: I've posted this as a new thread too.

yeldar2097
12th June 2009, 04:55 PM
A real life situation where prayers actually get answered? bloody hell!
top stuff :+

KIGO1987
12th June 2009, 09:03 PM
Hi guys,

I'm just on my way home for the weekend but I wanted to jump on here to let you know that we believe we have a fix for the problem with logging in with certain accounts.

We know this one has been going on for a long time and apologise for that, but it has involved quite a lot of work by many people some of whom from outside of Studio Liverpool. A real team effort.

This fix should kick in next week but I will let you know for sure exactly when it will go live during next week. It is a server side thing so will not require a game patch.

Spread the word!

Have a nice weekend, enjoy your racing,

Paul.

PS: I've posted this as a new thread too.

Just started logging in again with my old account with MotorStorm Pacific Rift. Good to see that i will be able to sign in with that account again.

ProblemSolver
13th June 2009, 12:51 AM
Accounts are going to be fixed? Nice! Now you guys get a
chance to see the back of my Feisar! :nod

Spece2goin
13th June 2009, 12:54 AM
best spot to destroy your beautiful new ship!

leungbok
13th June 2009, 07:44 AM
Now you guys get a
chance to see the back of my Feisar! :nod
Except maybe on the future online zone mode, acceleration isn't automatic
on multiplayer races !! :lol

KIGO1987
13th June 2009, 07:48 AM
If im behind the arse of a Feisar, and there in my way and they are not moving, ill be sure to fire some rockets or even better a plasma right up your ****ing arse:D:eek:+:):lol

KIGO1987
21st June 2009, 08:57 AM
K there is some people on my 2nd account "KigoAngelusRacer". Ill be slowly reverting back to my "KIGO1987" account so if you want to be on my friends list, send a PM/friend invite. Keep in contact that way:)

ProblemSolver
21st June 2009, 09:01 AM
Ok, I'll kick KigoAngelusRacer in favor of KIGO1987. :)

KIGO1987
21st June 2009, 09:14 AM
done.

Anymore.

****, i hope that 100 friends list has been extended.

TarotCardKiller
22nd June 2009, 03:59 AM
I'll add KIGO1987 as well too if you have room. (that's why I haven't seen you on). btw... I used to use CrossHareManiac as a PS3 sn.

KIGO1987
24th June 2009, 06:27 AM
K

Any of you's who want to add my PSN user name to there friends list, feel free to do it now, as now i have some additional space.

:)

KIGO1987
29th June 2009, 06:51 PM
Just seeing who out there will not be using there second accounts no more? Cause ill delete them off my PSN list if you choose not to use them anymore?

Kanar_is_back[offline 14days]
Angry_habib[offline 14days]

Danterich
29th June 2009, 09:16 PM
You can delete Danterich_clone if you haven´t already, cuz my clone has fallen into a deep coma and probably won´t be active never more.

eLhabib
30th June 2009, 12:27 PM
it's safe to delete my angryhabib account, I will only be using it when I'm angry ;)

kanar
30th June 2009, 12:44 PM
oh yeah kigo no probs, now my 1st account is working again, you can erase Kanar_is_back, cos' both him & my boeing ps3 won't fly around for a while. Oh, maybe my clone will join me lol, just to say hello & goodbye, this week-end, why not?;)

KIGO1987
30th June 2009, 02:15 PM
K, done, anymore of you guys?