PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone willing to gameshare the packs?

Jollymanman
14th March 2009, 03:20 PM
Unfortunately for me my family decided to move to the US instead of the UK and so I don't have access to the packs in the European store. I thought I could just use my regular visa to pay for it but...of course my billing address isn't in the UK. Thanks a ton Sony/Liverpool.

Anyway, is there an easy going person here who would be willing to gameshare the packs? You can reach me on AIM ( Banjomanman8 ) or PM me or what have you if you want to make sure I'm like, a decent person.

Honestly Liverpool really screwed me and a bunch of other Americans that only want to buy their product and give them some profit. I feel sorry that I have to resort to gamesharing in order to get content that should have been available to me ages ago.

infoxicated
14th March 2009, 08:41 PM
You are quite mistaken in the belief that the decision to pull the packs was anything to do with Studio Liverpool.

Jollymanman
14th March 2009, 08:50 PM
Hm, well I was under the impression that Liverpool was the culprit responsible for denying the packs, but I guess you're implying that SCEA was? That's definitely a downer. Sometimes I really like sony, and sometimes I really just don't.

Lance
15th March 2009, 02:34 AM
SCEA has much to answer for.

Lance
15th March 2009, 02:39 AM
SCEA has much to answer for.

DawnFireDragoon
15th March 2009, 03:35 AM
After the fallout from the packs been priced the way they where and them not been made available to fans as promised, i expect if it were up to studio liverpool they would give them to everyone for free.

They seem to do their best for the fans...when allowed.

Dusk118
23rd March 2009, 03:48 AM
True. I sure hope they do that to us US fans, considering the game has been out for more than a year, and, umm...yeah.

Echthroi
31st March 2009, 02:46 PM
I've been trying to find a way to get ahold of the packs for a while now. I even had a friend who lived in the UK get them to me, and I tried to load them up and it failed. I might have put them in the wrong folder? I'm not sure. It was weird because it recognized the file but it was all like 'uhm...you can't install these:naughty' when Pulse got to the title screen or whatever. That's just cruel!

DividedXZero
22nd April 2009, 08:47 PM
Well i was fortunate enough when i bought Pure (after Pulse) to get all of the DL packs even when they were no longer available to DL. So now they are saved to my pc as a back up.

But with Pulse i've had no luck to obtain the packs, and i honestly did blame SL and was skeptical with purchasing WO-HD for fear of the same. I'm fairly new here, but after reading this thread, as well as the ship analysis(SL's details in designs) thread on WO-HD plus the recent update i'm seeing how much SL is more dedicated than i gave them credit for.

-On Topic, hopefully there is a way to obtain the DL packs for Pulse that will work for NA version.

Darkdrium777
23rd April 2009, 12:33 PM
There is a way. It's what the author of this thread wishes to do, and it works (I just got them yesterday thanks to a kind friend in France :))
The absolute best is to have something on your PSP* to dodge the licenses required for purchased content, so now I can play the WipeOut 1 PS1 game I purchased with my account, and the packs on Pulse purchased with the other account :) If you don't have it, you will be unable to play the purchased content you have if you wish to play the Pulse pack, or vice-versa, which is a bit :| imho.

Sorry SL, I wish I could've given you money, but SCEA doesn't want me to. :brickwall

*Read the rules to find out what that something is.

DividedXZero
23rd April 2009, 01:28 PM
Well unfortunately that's not an option for me. I dont know enough about putting things* on my psp of such sorts. I could access it from the store but due to my NA residence purchased would still be an obstacle.