PDA

View Full Version : INFO on where to buy "the" game...........

Feisar
10th October 2002, 08:29 PM
i cannot find anywhere to buy Wipeout, not any type of Wipeout except for Wipeout fusion in which Phygnosis didnt even develop.
Where can i find the classic Wipeout games and possibly, Wipeout?
Where also can i buy music from Wipeout XL and the first one only released in the U.K.?

Sovokor
11th October 2002, 05:25 AM
Try junk stores, been to a lot of em, found Wipeout in it's original packaging ( w00t! ) and the disc is completely different from any other i own, however i'm not sure if it's the TRUE original since i heard there were different songs besides the ones Tim Wright made.

Auctions. Getting WipeoutXL off EBay for PS1 ( www.ebay.com ) If you can open an account, it would be helpful.

Wipeout XL Soundtrack at Amazon ( www.amazon.com ) - just search "wipeout" and a whole listing will show up and for additional information, read the wipeout xl reader comments down the page, there's helpful information about the songs from the game AND soundtrack.

( www.pricegrabber.com ) - expensive* you can get wip3out for 7 bucks at amazon compared to 13 bucks at pricegrabber but it's just another place.

( www.bizrate.com ) This site covers 1,500 stores nationwide - pretty decent

However I'm still waiting on money to TRY and get foreign versions of anything wipeout, even if i don't have the PAL version of PS1.

Also... got a question for the guys in UK, how do I get the PAL version of PS1 and as well as Wipeout:SE? And how much would both cost including shipping if need be?

Sven
11th October 2002, 08:35 PM
I'll sell you my copy of Wipeout. how much money you got? ;-)

as for the Wipeout XL soundtrack, just pop the game CD in any old CD player and skip the first track.

Also, are you in Europe or North america?

Spaceboy Gajo
11th October 2002, 09:45 PM
Sven, I don't think he was talking about the music on the Wipeout XL game, but the stand alone soundtrack that was released to promote the game.

This soundtrack has a lot of artists that were not featured in the game.

spaceboy gajo

Sven
12th October 2002, 09:22 PM
oh, well, I think I saw the XL soundtrack in fye one time...

yeah: http://www.fye.com/catalog/musicProduct.jhtml?itemId=10215343