PDA

View Full Version : Which Pulse Tracks would you like to get in the upcoming DLC?

darkfaerytales
5th March 2009, 04:43 PM
well, now that more or less we have get the " confimation " from colin we all are waiting for, that at SL they're at work on DLC from time

and after the already existing poll thread about which tracks from Pure would you like, i did want to start a thread about what Pulse tracks you would like to get in the dlc as well

my personal preferences goes to Tech De Ra and Vertica

leungbok
5th March 2009, 05:17 PM
arc prime & platinum rush (oh and i'm curious of a HD outpost^^).

KGB
5th March 2009, 05:48 PM
Gemini Dam is my favorite. :P

andybob35
5th March 2009, 06:02 PM
Having never played any of the psp tracks (expect the WoHD tracks) i would love to see old skool Odessa Keys/2097 Manor Top/WoSE... other than that i love to see new tracks...

Mad-Ice
5th March 2009, 06:33 PM
Yes, yes, Gemini Dam. It's the modern Manor Top. Arc Prime, Vostok Reef and The Amphiseum.

Xavier
5th March 2009, 07:08 PM
Tech De Ra is probably my favorite track to race on, but I'd really like to see Metropia and some of the other "city-like" backgrounds upgraded to HD. Gemini Dam is another.

Darkdrium777
5th March 2009, 07:38 PM
Metropia is already in the game. ;)

Outpost7, Vertica, Amphiseum.
And Orcus, Gemini Dam, Edgewinter, Vostok Reef, simply because I will never play them otherwise.

GreenPhazon
5th March 2009, 08:17 PM
Of the top of my head, Arc Prime, Tec De Ra, Amphesium and another one that I cannot remember the name of :brickwall:

DawnFireDragoon
5th March 2009, 09:11 PM
vostok reef please, the rest can be new and/or from the classic games.

RedScar
5th March 2009, 10:55 PM
All of them

darkfaerytales
6th March 2009, 12:27 AM
i still takin' in consideration if make a poll, but it's complicated, 'cause making it the 4 pulse dlc tracks will be cut out to do the 10 poll options...
don't know what to do...

anyway, how many tracks do you think will be added? i think around 4 or maybe 6

i have choose tech de ra & vertica beyond the fact that i like them, for the improvement can bring upon the enviroment richness and variety, move away an istant from the usual metropolitan/ hi tech industrial suburb/ business district landscapes, in favor to a bit of nature can only to be good for WO HD

lunar
6th March 2009, 07:26 AM
Vertica and Edgewinter. Not many BRs on these and they both bring something different. TBH many Pulse tracks would just annoy me with constant barrel rolling :paperbag But also Edgewinter is under-rated and has a great rhythm, I think. I think Edgewinter is the real Burgertown of Wipeout Pulse. :banzai

Dusk118
6th March 2009, 07:50 AM
The Amphiseum, Fort Gale, and Vertica.

Connavar
6th March 2009, 08:44 AM
Big fan of Outpost 7 (white)

aerobie
6th March 2009, 10:15 AM
ANY content from Pulse is welcome (and I particularly like Platinum Rush, Fort Gale, and De Konstruct). In fact, ANY content from any WipEout or even something completely new is welcome! Bring it on!

TearsToShreds
6th March 2009, 10:46 AM
I loved Platinum Rush's looks and atmosphere, plus it was quite a technical track of which I'd like to see more in HD. ;)

GreenPhazon
6th March 2009, 03:37 PM
Outpost 7 in HD would make me weep all over again

KIGO1987
6th March 2009, 05:03 PM
About ****in time this thread was created :+

Arc Prime, De Konstruct, Tech Da Ra, The Amphiseum, Fort Gale, Vertica

Outpost 7 and Basilico Black can go to hell;)

But The Amphiseum would have to make a debut on HD, reason being didnt one of the designers spent 2 days on the camber on that tight hairpin on that track, you dont want all that effort gone to waste, so put it onto HD:D

darkfaerytales
6th March 2009, 05:22 PM
thank U kigo, in truth was from time that i still thinkin' up do it, i was waiting just the " right signal "

anyway, i've intention to do a poll version split in 2 threads pt.1 & pt.2 , tell me what do you think about

Yes, yes, Gemini Dam. It's the modern Manor Top.

i've had to add 2 more favourites, if i've had to choose 4 i think i choose gemini dam, that architecture is ace and blow up my mind, and every respectful wipeout game deverse the traditional fractured track, it's tradition:+

other would be orcus i think, it's so mysterious and the underground theme is something new and interesting ( at least in wo )

komatos
6th March 2009, 05:27 PM
De Konstruct and The Amphiseum are my first choices (the atmosphere), then Platinum Rush, Vertica and Arc Prime (even though Arc Prime's a PITA at higher speeds due to falling off the track in Pulse).

darkfaerytales
6th March 2009, 05:35 PM
very much love for vertica:+
coral reefs rocks:rock

cnmth
6th March 2009, 05:49 PM
id like to see : Platinum rush , Tech de ra , Basilico, Outpost 7, Fort gale,,, ehhh and many more :D

darkfaerytales
6th March 2009, 07:05 PM
ok, friends i've add a poll

- this is the part 1 with only the tracks without the pulse dlc ones
-vote now, feel free to vote what track you like more,please choose few, from 2 to 4 is better
-remenber if you want to vote a track of the pulse dlc do it in the next poll part 2 with only the 4 dlc pulse tracks

KGB
6th March 2009, 07:48 PM
I should add Fort Gale too. :)

just to take back the forum

Darkdrium777
6th March 2009, 07:55 PM
Voted: outpost 7, vertica, the amphiseum.

AnErare
6th March 2009, 07:58 PM
Arc Prime, De Konstruct, Tech de Ra, Gemini Dam and Vostok Reef are real high on my list :D

KIGO1987
7th March 2009, 04:14 AM
Voted;

De Konstruct, Tech Da Ra, The Amphiseum, Fort Gale and Vertica!

HISHO[JP]
7th March 2009, 10:35 AM
De Konstruct, The Amphiseum, Basilico, Vertica
(with route difference between white/black)

The Buildings in Basilico and De Konstruct are beautiful in Pulse.
I wanna see them in HD.

kaori
7th March 2009, 12:23 PM
I vote for Outpost! I love its difficulty and spin hair turns.
Platinum Rush.
Tech de Ra.
Arc Prime. This 3 tracks have nice curves.

I forgot Fort Gale too... In fact, all tracks will be welcome in HD!

KIGO1987
7th March 2009, 04:02 PM
I remember in last year's online Pulse sessions with Leungbok, that i could always shake him off my tale on Arc Prime and Tech Da Ra, cause i knew his arc heal was falling of those friggin edges.

tapioca
8th March 2009, 08:55 PM
Platinum Rush flows so well when you get used to it ! Fast and technical…
Brilliant track that would look fantastic in HD !

Amorbis
9th March 2009, 12:03 AM
Fort Gale was an excellent track and probably may favourite in the regular Pulse tracks. It works very well in black and white modes with some tight bends and crazy barrel roll opportunities. Vertica was a nice one too, nice and simple with some extreme drops. I'm sure both would translate well in terms of gameplay and aesthetics into HD.

cnmth
11th March 2009, 04:13 PM
Vertica ahead with 15 votes ;p, dont really understand why vertica is so popular,, well its a cool looking track but its an really easy track also..

If vertica makes it to the DLC, then i hope that it will be the black version

GreenPhazon
11th March 2009, 05:57 PM
I think Vertica is one of those tracks which appeals to everyone. It's simple, short and, more often than not, the last few seconds can mean the difference between first and fourth place.

Unless, of course, I just suck.

KIGO1987
11th March 2009, 08:08 PM
Vertica is THE best track for elimination mode as well;)

darkfaerytales
12th March 2009, 01:51 AM
ok, in the current situation we have:

- vertica, on top 15 votes
- the amphiseum , second place 13 votes
- gemini dam , third place ( see the other thread ) 12 votes
- tech de ra , fourth place 11 votes
- vostok reef & fort gale , fifth place 10 votes

:+

guillaume
12th March 2009, 08:20 AM
I should play Pulse again. From what I remember, Vertica was dark and covered with mag-strips. Now why would you like that? :p

RagnaRock
12th March 2009, 06:22 PM
i would like to see some training tracks... were we could train cornering and all that stuff. (something similar to the sistem in grand turismo were we have to reach some times in order to get a license)

Darkdrium777
13th March 2009, 12:17 PM
Vertica? Dark? You certainly remember wrong, Vertica is the track on the tropical island with the palm trees and ferns, as well as glass roof section and natural cliffs. Bright sunny day (maybe not as sunny as Moa Therma but it's one of the brighter ones)

guillaume
13th March 2009, 01:31 PM
Oh? I definitely need to play Pulse again, then... :)

KIGO1987
13th March 2009, 05:47 PM
Vertica? Dark? You certainly remember wrong, Vertica is the track on the tropical island with the palm trees and ferns, as well as glass roof section and natural cliffs. Bright sunny day (maybe not as sunny as Moa Therma but it's one of the brighter ones)

Moa Therma is off Sicily.

Vertica is somwhere off the Carribians, the last remaining Coral reefs, lol. Seems like Queensland has lost its tourism industry by the 23rd century.

Avenger2197
13th March 2009, 05:54 PM
Vertica, Platinum Rush, and Fort Gale for me.:) All three were absolutely amazing designs for tracks. Although the Black version of Fort Gale was more interesting, so that's the one I voted for.:g

Lion
13th March 2009, 08:43 PM
for me it HAS to be the Amphiseum
it's the track in Pulse that I think best managed to convey a sense of massive scale even on that tiny screen, so I would love to see it cranked up to 11 in wipeout HD :D

darkfaerytales
14th March 2009, 01:24 AM
Vertica is somwhere off the Carribians

vertica is located in the cayman islands in caribbean sea yes. great place :+

even if i haven't vote the amphiseum in first place i'm happy it have reached such high place , i will more than happy to get that track on HD.

the amphiseum reminds too much to me nascar circuits.

p.s. everyone loves vertica!

stin
14th March 2009, 02:03 PM
Outpost on both sides, that track would be awsome on HD.

Edgewinter will be excellent too but too many to choose from.....:blarg

stevie:)