PDA

View Full Version : Shortcuts

Xavier
28th January 2009, 01:36 PM
I've been looking around the internet for details but can't seem to find any. Looks like this game didn't get very many FAQs written for it!

Up to the Hyperion League now and several of these courses seem to have shortcuts: Temtesh Bay, Cubiss Float, and Vohl Square. I've found the one on Vohl Square -- there's an area where there's a fork in the road, with track on the left and a black-and-yellow-striped barrier on the right; you can just drive right through that barrier!

How about on the other two --Temtesh seems to have an area where there are two levels of track, one on top of the other, but I always end up on the bottom one. Should I try to get up top? And where's the Cubiss Float shortcut?

rdmx
29th January 2009, 06:35 AM
I don't know by heart where the cubiss float shortcut is, but you need to blow open a track section with a weapon to access it. Somewhere where there's a cliff on one side and a drop on the other.

Xavier
29th January 2009, 03:33 PM
Wait, I think I made a mistake earlier. It's not Vohl Square that has the shortcut behind a yellow-and-black barrier; that's Cubiss Float 2. I didn't have to shoot anything with a weapon; I just drove the ship right through the barrier, which offered no resistance!

Sausehuhn
1st February 2009, 01:42 PM
Here you go (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2269&highlight=shortcut), mate.

Xavier
2nd February 2009, 01:49 PM
Sausehuhn, that's exactly what I was looking for! What a great compilation. Off to master a few more leagues now!