PDA

View Full Version : Wipeout HD is really S*it am disapointed !

Evoss
26th January 2009, 08:05 PM
Hell
Can Somebody tell me why when i playing am flying SO SLOW ???
AND SLOWING DOWN ?/
WTF IT DRIVING ME CRAZY I SPENT MONEY FOR THIS CRAP !
WHY AM ALWAYS LAST ?????
CAN TELL ME WHAT AM DOING WRONG ?

old wipeouts are muuch much better wipeout 3 and 2097 da best

IH8YOU
26th January 2009, 08:11 PM
Change the speed class from Venom to Rapier or Phantom.

Try Zone Mode if you really crave speed.

If you're going slow in a race - make sure your acceleration sensitivity is NOT at 100% - instead change it to 0%.

Don't hit walls, learn to barrel roll, and practice.

Bear in mind, all this "advice" is coming from someone else who is painfully slow.

Danterich
26th January 2009, 08:12 PM
Oh yes VENOM IS SLOW! And if you bite bullets you slow down:lol
---
Edit: Just kiddin´/overreacted - Pardon me - in other words:

Dude, do us all a favor and take a week or two to get into the details of the game, then come back here and talk about it. Deal?

Axel
26th January 2009, 08:13 PM
Troll elsewhere dude.

SaturnReturn
26th January 2009, 08:21 PM
WTF IT DRIVING ME CRAZY I SPENT MONEY FOR THIS CRAP !

Ignoring eveything else for the moment - do you not have access to the demo? SRLSY???!!?!?

Evoss
26th January 2009, 08:25 PM
Thanks Man I ve changed all sesitivity to minimum
think is mmuch better :D
i just must play only phantom

Ignoring eveything else for the moment - do you not have access to the demo? SRLSY???!!?!?

no i downloaded demo and then i ve purchased by presing triangle
and an update poped out today ...

leungbok
26th January 2009, 08:42 PM
Phantom is fast, try supersonic in zone mode. Look at your settings, you must choose 10% for thrust's sensitivity (if you're at 100% you have to press the thrust button very strong to have full speed). If you're not faster with that, maybe some training should help.

stinkleroy
26th January 2009, 08:47 PM
What a strange first post! :?:

SaturnReturn
26th January 2009, 08:55 PM
no i downloaded demo and then i ve purchased by presing triangle
and an update poped out today ...

OK. Fair enough. Still doesn't really make sense to me but never mind. At first I didn't get this game either. I too thought "WTF" as I spent my first few minutes grinding the walls. But my response was to persevere, rather than aimlessly shouting and slating it on a forum full of the game's fans. Also, it seemed odd to complain about spending your money on it given that there is now a free demo available.

Anyway, I hope that you were actually just looking for advice through genuine frustration and that you weren't just trolling. If so, welcome. If not...well never mind.

Evoss
26th January 2009, 08:56 PM
What a strange first post! :?:

what do u mean strange ???? post ??

OK. Fair enough. Still doesn't really make sense to me but never mind. At first I didn't get this game either. I too thought "WTF" as I spent my first few minutes grinding the walls. But my response was to persevere, rather than aimlessly shouting and slating it on a forum full of the game's fans. Also, it seemed odd to complain about spending your money on it given that there is now a free demo available.

Anyway, I hope that you were actually just looking for advice through genuine frustration and that you weren't just trolling. If so, welcome. If not...well never mind.

Now everything is fine as I have changed sensitivity options i had it on 100% all
now all are low now am achieving only gold medalls :D

SaturnReturn
26th January 2009, 09:06 PM
All golds eh? On the patched easier settings?

Evoss
26th January 2009, 09:11 PM
All golds eh? On the patched easier settings?

i didnt patch nothing yet or am I ? (update done)
and am playing campaign on skilled all gold for now

when am doing that barrel roll it drains energy!

eLhabib
26th January 2009, 09:49 PM
Dude, do us all a favor and take a week or two to get into the details of the game, then come back here and talk about it. Deal?

kanar
26th January 2009, 09:51 PM
LOL AGAIN??? that.. (http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=A7F2X3rSSCU) here too??? or the avian influenza???

anyway, welcome to these boards mate!

Darkdrium777
26th January 2009, 09:55 PM
Hmm. There needs to be a new moderator. :s

Please edit your posts my friend, we read all the threads here. :)

1. Welcome to wipeoutzone
2. Read the guidelines (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/announcement.php?f=23), they are very good and make this place a nice one. Make sure to respect them. :)

About the update question, you should be all set if you downloaded the demo.

The barrel rolls drain 15% of energy for a small boost. This is a very useful technique if you wish to go faster, however be careful and do not do too many barrel rolls, or you will be eliminated.

Evoss
26th January 2009, 10:10 PM

Hey man Just bought this game few days
and just now I am doing well
I could beat all of you
come on and join online am AW-11SB name hehe :D

u should all try wipeout 2097 and wipeout 3

I was best in these ...

IH8YOU
26th January 2009, 11:22 PM
Hope to race you soon, Evoss! :)

Darkdrium777
26th January 2009, 11:25 PM
Dude. This is wipeoutzone. We played all Wipeouts. Here are the best AG pilots mankind has ever known.

blackwiggle
26th January 2009, 11:37 PM
Evoss if you really want a challenge [you think your good enough] put chiryu007 on your friends list and race him.
You two should get on famously.

stinkleroy
26th January 2009, 11:48 PM
@ blackwiggle hahahahahahahahahaaaaa :lol

xtriko
27th January 2009, 12:35 AM
blackwiggle, wow XD
Evoss, why don't you try to find us online? if you want to check what you might be facing... why don't you check the videos section? hope to race you soon.
ps. you should talk with asayyeah about 2097 XD lolololol

KGB
27th January 2009, 02:41 AM
Evoss you are a very funny man.
A real clown :lol:P:lol

allstyles
27th January 2009, 07:16 AM
i would love to see his face when racing against some of the pilots here :lol

would be something like this; :blarg AAAAAARRRRRGGHHH I DID NOT KNOW PEOPLE COULD BE THAT FAST :clap

Nadia Elenova
27th January 2009, 07:35 AM
What a first post, looks like the kind of comment you can find in a F-Zero board.

chaos80
27th January 2009, 09:04 AM
A troll is a troll...

infoxicated
27th January 2009, 09:08 AM
A twat is a twat, more like.