PDA

View Full Version : wiping outfit

AmigoJack
22nd September 2002, 05:07 PM
http://www.cafegermany.de/amigojack/wipeshirt1.jpg
http://www.cafegermany.de/amigojack/wipeshirt2.jpg

shocked? raged? jealous? finally i got something wipy to wear...

AmishRobot
22nd September 2002, 05:44 PM
AAARRRGGGHH!!! :evil:
:)

That's a pretty cool shirt! C'mon... tell us how you got it...

If it were Daniel Chang's logo on the front, I'd be hunting you down right now. :wink:

stin
22nd September 2002, 06:30 PM
I want I want I want IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

please how you get them???????????????????????

stin (beggin for you!!!!!!)

FoxZero
22nd September 2002, 07:06 PM
wow, thats awesome. is that official merchandise or did you make it?

AmigoJack
22nd September 2002, 08:33 PM
believe it or not: i found it on ebay. the seller was a shop (http://www.shirtz.de) and so i think its no official one. but it rocks anyway. and to my luck its fitting very well (in size). and (to finally give you the last smash): i "only" paid 12,50 oyz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im afraid it was the only one which was sold by that online-shop, so chances are low that i may re-order one.

im afraid most of you hate me or at least want to lynch me now because i have such a shirt for such a low price. no doubt - this was probably my best online shopping activity!

but if you want to get hurted (or comforted) a bit (more) i could make more detailled pictures of it...

stin
22nd September 2002, 09:18 PM
aye go on hurt us :cry: if you don`t mind wanna swap? :wink: :wink:

stin :D

xEik
22nd September 2002, 10:17 PM
Since I never saw any WipEout merchandise I decided to make my own Wip3out T-shirt. I put all the logos together in a PSD file and a shop had it printed into something that gets stuck to the T-shirt. It might not be high quality but hey it's useful to say 'I am a wiper'. 8)

If my digital camera hadn't broken I'd post some pics.

PRACTICE LEADS TO PERFECTION !

Spaceboy Gajo
23rd September 2002, 05:38 AM
so i think its no official one.

My guess would be that it is not official.

The front doesn't match the back.

Well, yes in style and colour but that certainly is not a FEISAR pilot.

Cool shirt by the way!

spaceboy gajo

Synthetic Consciousness
23rd September 2002, 07:06 AM
Nice shirt. Feisar is in Fashion. 8)

Vasudeva
23rd September 2002, 01:08 PM
I say: wear Icaras :D

V.

rhys
23rd September 2002, 03:48 PM
nice shirt!!

that was a lucky find!! :D

Spaceboy Gajo
23rd September 2002, 08:04 PM
Nice shirt. Feisar is in Fashion. 8)

You're right about that.

FEISAR is ALWAYS in fashion.

Wouldn't mind getting some FEISAR fashion myself.

spaceboy gajo

Myke_AG_Sys™
23rd September 2002, 10:37 PM
Didn't anyone read the manual for WipEout 2097??? THERE WAS A DOUBLE SPREAD ORDER SHEET FOR T-SHIRTS AND SWEATSHIRTS!!! i think that might be an official one.

Myke.

Synthetic Consciousness
23rd September 2002, 11:09 PM
I remember hearing about the catalogue for the clothing a long time ago...my copy of the game that I have didn't come with it. But they're probably long gone anyway, otherwise, I'd probably buy some. I also wish the official music cds were still in print; I wouldn't mind having them, either (especially the first WipEout music cd! :) ). A couple months ago, I had a couple Wip3out Feisar logos silkscreened onto a couple shirts when I as in Fort Collins. I went to The Matrixx (a nightclub down there) while wearing one of the shirts, and people kept asking me if Feisar was a soccer team, a company that made motorcycles, etc., etc. :lol:

Thruster2097
24th September 2002, 01:36 PM
okay peeps, here's the bottom line.
That IS an offical shirt. They were ONLY sold by a shop called "Million Dollar Merchandise"
I have been unable to track this place down for a long time, so I will give you all the details I have for them.
The address is:
Million Dollar Merchandise
1st Floor
Chelsea Reach
79/89 Lots Road
London
SW10 0RN
ENGLAND

The phone number is (as printed on the 2097 manual)
171 376 7688
But the london area code has changed since then, so it should now be:
0207 376 7688 (or 44 20 73 76 76 88 from outside UK)
BUT>>>>>>>
before you waste money on a phone call, I already tried it, and BT say they do not recognise the number. Vodafone Directory doesnt recognise them, either. It seems they just vanished off the face of the earth or something.....

I'll make a scan of the page in the manual with all the stuff on... they made two male style shirts (one belongs to JabberJaw, the other now belongs to AJ), two female style shirts, a record bag, a girls backpack, and a knitted hat.
Your best place to find them would be on EBay (just like AJ)

The CD's are still listed with places like Virgin and HMV, bot they are totally unavailable.
Again, best try EBay.

I have just got myself a phenomenal new photo printer, and a pack of iron-on transfer paper. hmmmm..... thruster + transfers + blank t-shirt = NEW WIPEOUT CLOTHING LINE COMING SOON!!!!! :lol:

Wamdue
24th September 2002, 01:43 PM
i recognize that one from the wo manual.. I shouldve ordered the bag back then...wouldve been cool to use now :/

Spaceboy Gajo
24th September 2002, 03:36 PM
It must have been a European thing.

My manny doesn't have it :x

spaceboy gajo

AmigoJack
25th September 2002, 03:53 PM
go here to see them
http://www.cafegermany.de/amigojack/woshirt.html

and Thruster is RIGHT!!! on one picture you can see the inside label where you can read "million dollar"! this is of course even more rocking to have sth ORIGINAL! but then again i wonder how long this shirt must have been laid around - untouched - unsold - unused! and i finally get it just by chance here in germany...

hope the pictures enjoy you a bit - only have a crappy webcam (got it for free) so i cant come up with quality. but i tried to figure out every detail. have phun

i think ill celebrate the "originality" of my shirt with a lil absinth this evening :wink:

JABBERJAW
27th September 2002, 11:24 PM
So this is your 400$ shirt. I have one as well that thruster sent me, except mine is black.

Thruster2097
3rd October 2002, 06:58 AM
dude, I didnt quite send it to you, you eaned it!
remember?

Nathan Adams
5th October 2002, 05:39 AM
my tutor for advanced computer practive (aka. piss easy freehand and quark for people who have never touched a mouse) last semester, came into class once with a wo3 Assegai t-shirt. i was the ONLY one who picked up on it. Needless to say, whilst everyone else was learning how to use these progs, me and him just chatted about wipeout and cool design websites :D