PDA

View Full Version : No more love for Qirex

ElectroBolt
15th January 2009, 11:02 AM
As some of you said it before, Qirex RD doesn't seem to get much love from those who previously were hardcore fans of the russian team (not really sure if they're actually still russian, though).

I too believe that Qirex's slot has been taken over by Auricom, which is a change that I regret, but is it the only reason?

I don't mean to blame the developpers for this, since it can be explained by the evolution of AG competition/competitors through time, just want to know if you guys feel the same way.

Cheers

Axel
15th January 2009, 01:13 PM
It's true mate, Auricom and Qirex has simply just switched places lol. But I feel Auricom is not as heavy as Qirex should be since it handles like crap TBH. Im not going to moan about the ships as I have argued my points to death.

But Lets hope things return to normal in the next incarnation of Wipeout eh?

AG-wolf
15th January 2009, 06:53 PM
Lets hope things return to normal in the next incarnation of Wipeout
Nick Burcombe plz.

darkfaerytales
15th January 2009, 07:03 PM
nahhh this is not true QIREX ROCKS AS EVER simple since its reborn its current incarnation present other performances, frankly i don't despise its new spirit at all, i like it i like it very much, since i was a loooong time qirex fan, in older wipeouts i like to use qirex mostly, but damn if it was hard to drive! so in way i was never abble to taste deeply the drive experience 'cause i had to concentrate at max for drive it everytime
now it's a relaxxxx!!!

anyway i understand what's the point of arguing, i feel too that maybe new qirex has end a little in the anonymity place , most qirex people have fear of this or dislike it , i understand

i like very much auricom too anyway-i like expecially the new design of HD ( who differs from the pure-pulse ones ) , but nowadays even the so called " ships than handles like a brick " do not handles like the old qirex or icaras, in comparison triakis and piranha are fine and refined to drive!

Nadia Elenova
16th January 2009, 12:28 PM
You're right, I'm driving icaras and piranha right now and it's much more easy than the old purple brick. Anyway, Qirex fandom never quit.