PDA

View Full Version : New Free Zone : ASTRAL

Pages : [1] 2

EPSILON
13th January 2009, 12:24 AM
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/614/astralzz2.jpg

ASTRAL

Hi every racers !

I'm a French fan who organize some On-Line Tournament On Wipeout HD.

I have race with many of you ;)

This League is for the racers who want to fight, to survive, to Live ! Dont' Foget, this is Zone of Warriors !

This zone was open at 21H3O, My PS3 ID : EPSILON

Only Phantom with weapons and 12 races in normal ou reverse.

You're all welcome in this new special ASTRAL League.

Thanks to give me more heart attack ^^

-- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEXT ASTRAL TOURNAMENT : 21H30 (GMT Paris) -29.04.09

Please, it's Time to Register ^^

I repeat, I fixed the Astral Tournament Every 15 Days, We will find 16 pilots to create 2 pool :P

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Astral Tournament 2009

INTERNATIONAL ASTRAL RANKING :

For the ASTRAL ranking we take only the Final Round Point of the FINAL ASTRAL, so every ASTRAL we cumulate the all point of each pilot for each ASTRAL to have a Mondial Ranking ^^

Actually :

YELDAL2097
IS THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL ASTRAL WIPER !
CONGRATULATION !

1st ---> Yeldar : 58 points

2nd ---> Asayyeah : 57 points

3rd ---> Amorbis : 49 points

4th ---> Kaori : 47 points

5th ---> leungbok : 44 points

6th ---> JJPAP : 42 points

7th ---> Kingheim : 35 points

8 th ---> Greenix : 16 points
(Freeze)

Wellington86
13th January 2009, 03:28 AM
Glad to see you here EPSILON! It was good fun tonight, as always, and it looks as though SaturnReturn has caught the mayhem on video (if he can get it working ;)).

I like the idea of giving your tournaments a name. Hopefully this can become a regular fixture in people's daily or weekly Wipeout sessions. I know it already is for your group of Frenchmen :P.

EPSILON
13th January 2009, 08:01 AM
Wellington i'm happy to see you here too ;)

Yesterday it was a Epic Battle between all excellent racer ! It was a honor to race against you and all racers like Luxoflux or SaturnReturn ^^

I launch this Astral Zone at 21H30 Today (GMT Paris)

This Astral Zone become a regular fixture in people's daily or weekly Wipeout sessions Like you say, i hope !

The name of the French Pilot who fight and come with me (PS3 ID) :

- Nyctalopian
- AKRO2
- Silk56
- Snake56
- Solid56
- Kut59
- Le_trou_noir
- Spartiate
- Tolkyen
- Sami_fr
- GN001_Exia
- Noness
- Spoon
- Deepfloren
- Zack56

And many Wipeout Arena Wiper like Pirahpac, Kingheim, Leungbok, Wowo or Kaori (Hi Kaori ^^)
-

EPSILON Host the ASTRAL Zone but we can create 2 Astral Pool if the number of pilot is important.

This Astral Zone become a regular fixture in people's daily or weekly Wipeout sessions. It was the Goal ;)

You're welcome and I'm very impatient to race against some Wipeoutzone Racers !

Sorry for my bad english i try my best ;)

kanar
13th January 2009, 08:36 AM
I'll do my best to join your sessions sometimes, nice idea. I still have to recover after this crazy week-end, but I'll try later in the week. Welcome to the zone, by the way, french mate.

Nyctalopian
13th January 2009, 01:27 PM
You can count on NYCTALOPIAN to put a sticks in the wheels ... I mean more in the combustions ...:P:P:P

http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/1796/ddd86b2e4ebc559c03a2ed1rv2.jpg

EPSILON
13th January 2009, 01:34 PM
I'll do my best to join your sessions sometimes, nice idea. I still have to recover after this crazy week-end, but I'll try later in the week. Welcome to the zone, by the way, french mate.

It's very Cool to see All Best Wipers ! ^^

Thanks Kanar, I'll be back in Avalon yet ;)

ASTRAL 21H30 (GMT Paris) -13.01.09[/CENTER]

leungbok
13th January 2009, 01:52 PM
Hey frenchies, welcome to the zone :D
You must have a look at this http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/group.php?groupid=5 ;)

EPSILON
13th January 2009, 02:41 PM
Thanks Leunggy ;)

I join the group ^^

SaturnReturn
13th January 2009, 09:04 PM
EPSILON, thanks for the racing.

Had the first 12 race tournament. Damn this is intense. Started well for me. Won the 2nd (I think) race. Downhill from there though after a series of mines in early on in the next few races. Gotta hate those mines. Made a great start on the last race and thought I'd be safe from mines. It was all good until I got hit with 3 missiles in literally 3 seconds followed by a bomb to the face once I got going again (and when I say literally I do actually mean literally, not "Duuuuude, that guy was literally a million feet tall" kind of literally).

After the first race I got disconnected from PSN with a message saying it was suspended. Then during 2nd tournament I was getting massive lag. Bad timing! Didn't do so well. Still fun though, and as they say: if at first you get eliminated - die, die and die again. That seems to be the way this is going.

Unfortunately the DVD of the vids from last night's warm up seems to be corrupted. I managed to salvage some of the data, but when trying to upload it just times out. Will give it one more go later.

Nyctalopian
13th January 2009, 10:08 PM
Thanks for tonight for the ASTRAL TOURNAMENT " very beautiful " ... I am quite happy with my performance in the hope that there will be many more ...
WELLINGTON86 unfortunately, tonight you have the angel of not luck to you, and me the angel of luck to my side and I have therefore benefited... I hope you want me to charge of revenge ...

See you soon bands crazy

http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/1796/ddd86b2e4ebc559c03a2ed1rv2.jpg

SaturnReturn
13th January 2009, 10:44 PM
Here's a video from last night. I was fairly pleased with the way I was racing. Still very inconsistent though and I make loads of mistakes and a few schoolboy errors. Couldn't repeat the same standard tonight unfortunately. The end of the vid isn't there because the DVD seems to be corrupted. Have 2 others that I will try to put up. Have tried loads of formats for youtube but it just times out every time, even with very small files. So megaupload will have to do. Oh, and I used VLC again to transcode it as it's the only way I can get decent enough compression. But this time the video plays for me in VLC, windows media player, and GOM player, so hopefully it will work for everyone. If not then you should all download VLC anyway. :P
In the vid you should be able to hear quite a few eliminations. This is what every race is like with these guys. Crazy!

Video megaupload link (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2H823UVQ)

EDIT: Well whaddya know. If you use youtube's recommended format then it all goes very smoothly and quite quickly. Shame about the quality. Youtube LINK (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=BQ1uUXfpJg8)

EPSILON
13th January 2009, 11:43 PM
One Word : Fantastic !

For the fisrt ASTRAL tournament, I have Burn my eye ^^

The level is Extremly Good !

Wellington i know your secret, you're not human, you're a machine or a human with a bionic hand, same thing ;)

I Eat lot off suprise like Bomb, Quake (I love it :sonar) But it's really a very Intense Race.

A Great Battle between me and Lixoflux (GRrrr (5) ^^ Privatejoke) and Real High Sensation with all of you. It is bad for my heart but very Good for my Brain ;)

Next ASTRAL : Thursday the 15th At 21h30 (GMT Paris).

Please for organisation and open 2 or more ASTRAL Zone, send me a message here to tell me if you join us or not Thursday.

At this time we are :

EPSILON
Wellington
Nyctalopian
Spoon

ps : Big thx to SaturnReturn for the video, Very Good Idea ! IT was so fun to see it again ^^

SaturnReturn
13th January 2009, 11:56 PM
I'll be there. Hopefully I should be able to get some more vids too.

(p.s. high quality didn't work, never mind)

EPSILON
14th January 2009, 12:29 AM
I'll be there. Hopefully I should be able to get some more vids too.

(p.s. high quality didn't work, never mind)

Excellent ! Thanks to record this incredible Race ^^

We are 5 Racers for The 2nd ASTRAL Tournament :

Name Of ASTRAL Racers :

- Wellington
- Nyctalopian
- SaturnReturn
- Spoon
- EPSILON

A Little Gift For You : One of my Remix, Enjoy !

http://rapidshare.com/files/140398715/RemixEPsilon_Revolte.mp3

Darkdrium777
14th January 2009, 02:15 AM
Future ;)

Luxoflux
14th January 2009, 05:11 AM
Count me in! Had some great fun last night :)

Danterich
14th January 2009, 07:16 AM
I already had the pleasure to race you in a 12tour this weekend. Tough fighting and "flying on the razor´s edge", wonderful ! Unfortunately my internet-connection s...s these days, but when it´s fixed I´d be glad to race such great tournaments again, and again, and again....thx

EPSILON
14th January 2009, 07:42 AM
We are 6 Racers for The 2nd ASTRAL Tournament :

Name Of ASTRAL Racers :

- Wellington
- Nyctalopian
- SaturnReturn
- Spoon
- EPSILON
- Luxoflux

@Darkdrium777 : Thanks, I modify this night ;)

@Luxoflux : Extra, You're a Great Racer !

@Danterich : I very impatient to race against you again ^^ Tell me when you Network is ok.

Spartiate
14th January 2009, 08:57 AM
Last night in two words :

So Fun !!!!

That was cool and my only wish now is to race all of you again ^^

EPSILON
14th January 2009, 01:32 PM
We are 8 Racers for The 2nd ASTRAL Tournament :

Next ASTRAL : Thursday the 15th At 21h30 (GMT Paris).

Name Of ASTRAL Racers :

- Wellington
- Nyctalopian
- SaturnReturn
- Spoon
- EPSILON
- Luxoflux
- Anach56
- Solid56

We are Complete in the first ASTRA POOL, We can create another Pool if there are more Racers ;)

Wellington86
15th January 2009, 01:37 AM
WELLINGTON86 unfortunately, tonight you have the angel of not luck to you, and me the angel of luck to my side and I have therefore benefited... I hope you want me to charge of revenge ...

Hi Nyctalopian, good to see you here. Yes things didn't always go my way in that one, but that's the nature of the game. It was even worse this evening in the one tourney I played. Well done for your win and well done to Danterich for winning this evening's!

And yes I intend to exact revenge ;).

Darkdrium777
15th January 2009, 01:59 AM
@Darkdrium777 : Thanks, I modify this night ;)Pas de problème :)
Par contre assure toi que ton image fait en dessous de 50Kb, la elle fait 52Kb je pense pas que ce soit trop grave, mais bon faut pas trop en rajouter non plus. ;)

EPSILON
15th January 2009, 09:12 AM
ASTRAL LEAGUE Begin Tonight At 21h30 !

Thanks for your Participation and Good luck to All the Racers !

AKRO2
15th January 2009, 11:36 AM
@Saturnreturn. Thanks for the video... I just anderstand why my sponsor beaking my contract.:g
I hope to see an other one where I'm not the last one...lol
PS : if somebody know a sponsor who looking for a noob players.. "I'm this man". Please phone me @ 06.75...... lol
Se ya everybody

Asayyeah
15th January 2009, 12:50 PM
Epsilon : no need to put large images like this every 2 posts, you can reduce how it displays and sent one.
Thx in advance.
:)

EPSILON
15th January 2009, 02:30 PM
Epsilon : no need to put large images like this every 2 posts, you can reduce how it displays and sent one.
Thx in advance.
:)

It's ok Asayyeah, I reduce it ;)

A little Gift, My New Remix to put on your Wipeout HD Playlist ^^ :

http://rapidshare.com/files/183389036/RemixEPsilon_TEENAGE.mp3

@AKRO2 : Thanks for Teaching French to Chaos80 ^^ Very Funny !

EPSILON
16th January 2009, 08:11 AM
NEW ASTRAL LEAGUE :

The 20th January 2009 at 21H30 !

It's the moment for you to Register for this New Intense Tournament.

NEWS :

For the next Batlle, we Open a Internation Astral Leaderboard !

Each Astral Game from the 20.01.09 was Record and post here ;)

Thanks to Wellington, Xuloflux, SaturnReturn, Nyctalopian, Spoon, Leungbok, Anach56 and all the other racer for your Future Participation and Registration here.

The Goal of this ASTRAL League is the Regular Participation of All Racers to have a objective Leaderboard During this Year, At the End of 2009, The 1st Win The ASTRAL CUP ^^

SaturnReturn
16th January 2009, 11:54 AM
I quickly uploaded a video this morning from one of the races. Didn't come out great but what the hey.
Chenghou Project (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=aInOLaMRup8)

EPSILON
16th January 2009, 12:34 PM
I quickly uploaded a video this morning from one of the races. Didn't come out great but what the hey.
Chenghou Project (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=aInOLaMRup8)

Very BIG thanks SaturnReturn for your video, it's very exciting to See the "replay" of ASTRAL League. :rock

Do you wish participate to the Next ASTRAL the 20th ?

Wellington Too (My Very Important Pilot ^^)?

Xuloflux Too ?

AKRO2 ?? What Happened ? We didn't see you for a long time....i'd like to lock your craft on ASTRAL ^^ Are you Affraid ? lol

SaturnReturn
16th January 2009, 12:54 PM
I will indeed be there for the next one. I was wondering about AKRO2 as well. He needs to redeem himself :P

EPSILON
16th January 2009, 01:19 PM
I will indeed be there for the next one. I was wondering about AKRO2 as well. He needs to redeem himself :P

Ok so we are 4 ASTRAL Racers for the moment :

- EPSILON
- SaturnReturn
- Nyctalopian
- Spoon

leungbok
16th January 2009, 01:24 PM
you can add me for tuesday ^^

EPSILON
16th January 2009, 03:53 PM
you can add me for tuesday ^^

Excellent :rock

we have 5 ASTRAL Racers :

- EPSILON
- SaturnReturn
- Nyctalopian
- Spoon
- Leungbok

AKRO2
16th January 2009, 10:03 PM
AKRO2 ?? What Happened ? We didn't see you for a long time....i'd like to lock your craft on ASTRAL ^^ Are you Affraid ? lol
Not at all, just no sponsor = no ship. No ship = no race...
So I tried a BR with a bicycle and ... I'll go out hospital soon I hope...I hope

I'm not sur to be here at 21H30...
Maybe I'll try to cath you later... if you have enough place of corse.

See ya everyboby ;)

chaos80
16th January 2009, 10:14 PM
So I tried a BR with a bicycle and ...

Haha, yes, I can imagine, you crazy ADDICT! ;)

Greenix
17th January 2009, 10:10 AM
I should be free around that time, sign me up. Tuesday suddenly seems busier :)

EPSILON
17th January 2009, 11:23 AM

Good news ! Thanks to accept, I would make you sign ^^ You will not regret it

NEW ASTRAL LEAGUE :

we have 6 ASTRAL Racers :

- EPSILON
- SaturnReturn
- Nyctalopian
- Spoon
- Leungbok
- Greenix

@SaturnReturn : Can you Record this NeW Intense ASTRAL League on a Video ? Thanks ^^

I tell to Wellington Too.

SaturnReturn
17th January 2009, 12:07 PM
EPSILON, I will try to record it as best I can. I'm looking for acamera with HD movie function right now as my dad's old DV camera is a pain. But I can't seem to find any of these cameras in high street shops. Anyway, whatever happens I will attempt to record as much as possible.

Wellington86
17th January 2009, 12:28 PM
Yep, I should be there!

SaturnReturn
17th January 2009, 12:42 PM
Here's a couple more. Think this is all for now. Just took the plunge on a cheap Kodak HD output camera so Tuesday's should be a lot better :D

ASTRAL 15th Jan Sol2 (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=B2cIZVMV8_Q)

ASTRAL 15th Jan Vineta K Reverse (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1-Biuaq5SjU)

Luxoflux
17th January 2009, 12:52 PM
Ill join too :)

EPSILON
17th January 2009, 01:37 PM
Gonna Be MADNESS !

This the Best ASTRAL Tournament I Organize, Thanks To all ASTRAL Wiper, It Will be some Incredible Races !!

Good news ! Thanks to accept, I would make you sign ^^ You will not regret it

NEW ASTRAL LEAGUE :

we have 8 ASTRAL Racers : COMPLETE !

- EPSILON
- SaturnReturn
- Nyctalopian
- Spoon
- Leungbok
- Greenix
- Wellington
- Xuloflux

@SaturnReturn : I see your new video tonight because i am at work ^^ Big THX Again !

@Wellington : Thanks Wellington, the ASTRAL VIP (Very Important Pilot) Racer ^^

@Xuloflux : :rock Yeah, Let's Rock ^^ It will be TERRIBLE !

Thanks To all

kaori
17th January 2009, 06:53 PM
Luxoflux, it's Luxoflux :dizzy

EPSILON
17th January 2009, 07:37 PM
Luxoflux, it's Luxoflux :dizzy

Between Me and Luxoflux it is "GGRRrrr" :mr-t
isn't it Luxo ? ;)
Hi Kaori ! Hope you're fine and Ready For The Play3-Live VS Wipeout Arena Tournament on Sunday ! I am ^^
More Info : http://www.play3-live.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=43801

@ KGB1971 : I hope I see your craft for the Next ASTRAL League, Wellington say : "Can I Invite RGB" during a ASTRAL Tournament So I think you are a Excellent Wiper :rock

@SaturnReturn : Excellent Tournament tonight, extremly Tight ! Thanks, I see your new Video, Real Pleasure to "Replay" them ;)

Nyctalopian
17th January 2009, 11:12 PM
Welcome GREENIX, I am happy to see you for the NEXT TOURNAMENT...you are always a good racer...see you soon

EPSILON
17th January 2009, 11:55 PM
Welcome GREENIX, I am happy to see you for the NEXT TOURNAMENT...you are always a good racer...see you soon

Congratulation for your Victory on Wellington :rock

Greenix
18th January 2009, 12:31 AM
Cheers Nyctalopian, your bloomin quick yourself. Wins with you are always hard earned :+
Epsilon, what victory did I have over Welly? ....or am I being dum and your congratulating Nyctalopian... ahhh I'm confused

KGB
18th January 2009, 01:12 AM
@ KGB1971 : I hope I see your craft for the Next ASTRAL League, Wellington say : "Can I Invite RGB" during a ASTRAL Tournament So I think you are a Excellent Wiper :rock

Yeah sorry i can't make it PISENOL;):o:p
Wellington just likes hunting me down i think.

EPSILON
18th January 2009, 01:41 AM
Yeah sorry i can't make it PISENOL;):o:p
Wellington just likes hunting me down i think.

It's very ugly to distort the name, I would never such a thing :beer

ASTRAL Battle :

G9 : Bomb
K11 : Missile
B7 : Quake "Touch and Eliminated" :beer

KGB
18th January 2009, 12:40 PM
Lol, Im going to stop changing letters round because your name turns into a rude word and that would never do.
What happens in Astral anyway EPSILON?

Nyctalopian
18th January 2009, 02:41 PM
Thanks GREENIX and EPSILON it's true it was a TOURNAMENT once again difficult I hate to see you on the race GREENIX ...:D

Luxoflux
18th January 2009, 06:10 PM
Between Me and Luxoflux it is "GGRRrrr" :mr-t
isn't it Luxo ? ;)

Haha, thats indeed the case most of the time ;) Yesterday it only took you about 15 seconds to eliminate me on Moa therma. First a plasma hit from i believe Nyctalopian. and your mines pretty much finished the job ;) Good times

EPSILON
18th January 2009, 10:00 PM
Lol, Im going to stop changing letters round because your name turns into a rude word and that would never do.
What happens in Astral anyway EPSILON?

Nothing it's very Calm and Zen lol

In fact, it is a Special Zone for Special Warrior and High Level ^^ You see what i mean :D no ?

a example :

Yesterday it only took you about 15 seconds to eliminate me on Moa therma. First a plasma hit from i believe Nyctalopian. and your mines pretty much finished the job ;) Good times - Sorry Luxo ^^

You must Live it KGB :+

Nyctalopian
20th January 2009, 08:33 AM
I'm really looking forward to this evening to compare myself with the best drivers WipEout ... sticks to your guys !!!

SaturnReturn
20th January 2009, 12:06 PM
I'm looking forward to this too. I'm at work on lunch break but I'd rather be at home practising and mentally preparing myself for the intense action. hehe.

I switched to ag-systems last night after a woeful spell not gelling with the feisar for some reason. I dare say I think I got a smidge faster after this - so Nyctalopian you better watch your back :p

Nyctalopian
20th January 2009, 01:00 PM
I am eager to see the nose of your ship me back rub rear train...hihihihihi at the night my dear SaturnReturn :P

EPSILON
20th January 2009, 01:02 PM
Important :

3 Round of 12 race. 21H30 Gmt PARIS

The classification will allow everyone to know his position in the tournament. Record your scores in detail.

Good luck to all ^^

Nyctalopian
20th January 2009, 02:00 PM
Ok I feel that tonight's going to be the explosion retina ... beware valiant knights

Greenix
20th January 2009, 09:59 PM
If you open your windows right now you can still hear the ambulances tending to all the casualties of that 2 hour, 36 race, period of non-stop carnage and slaughter! :dizzy !

Well done to all, top notch racing by everyone :D
See you all again soon no doubt

leungbok
20th January 2009, 10:28 PM
I had a very bad online experience during the astral event tonight:brickwall. Due to lag i was unable to pick up weapons (only one speed pad on 2 were working), so after 2 tourny of being destroyed twice a race, i was upset against the game and those f*****g bugs and i leaved before crushing my dualshock3 by frustration. Sorry guys, you were all great pilots and i was happy to race you but in those conditions it was a nightmare:evil.

EPSILON
20th January 2009, 10:28 PM
A Fireworks Festival Tonight :dizzy

Congratulation to Weelington, always as gifted but it was was clamped between You, Greenix and Nyctalopian. The only technique to beat you and especially not to leave you ahead but I can't, some events beyond my control have stopped my progress. I have 15 days to Training ^^

Leungbok has been big network problem such Lag, Option HS, etc...I hope you come for the Next Astral in 15 Days to take your Revenge ^^

Greenix, I'm glad I have been able to measure yourself and above all, congratulations on your performance tonight, Excellent Pilot.

Luxoflux, Thanks for the real Exciting Race, What battle between us. You are a great Pilot too !

SaturnReturn, it was shot this evening, but what a pleasure to play in such a condition at your side.

Spoon, As usual, a tidal gravitionnal wave ! And we have exactly the same total point ^^ :g

Nyctalopian, You almost managed to complete in pole position, you have fought as a gladiator. Beautiful courses, the next one is for you

And for me, I was raped by a band of crazy wild

The fisrt Round was very difficult for me, I try to go back but there are nothing :evil

I Finished with 34 Pts - 6th Place.

The second round was a little better but so couraging. It a was a very great Duel between 3 Racers (Wellington, Greenix, Nyctalopian) for the 1st Place.

I Finished with 42 - 5th Place

The Last round was horrible, Mine, Bomb, Quake, 2 explosion...The level is so good that the slightest mistake is fatal^^

I Finished With 38 Pts - 5th place

RESULT :

1/ Wellington : 68, 56, 85 ---> 209 Pts

2/ Greenix : 61, 60, 60 ---> 181 Pts

3/ Nyctalopian : 48, 53, 46 ---> 147 Pts

4/ Luxoflux : 38, 45, 34 ---> 117 Pts

5/ EPSILON : 34,42,38 ---> 114 Pts

5/ Spoon : 35, 32, 47 ---> 114 Pts

7/ SaturnReturn : 34, 38, 36 ---> 108 Pts

8/ Leungbok : 30(Bug), 21(Lag), -- Deco ---> 51 Pts (No comment) :brickwall

Ps : THX for the Thread Vote :beer

Greenix
20th January 2009, 10:43 PM
Ah, don't worry about it Leungbok. Your a good sportsman, you stayed for 2 tourns and those conditions really can bring you down. I'd rather you left and cooled down instead of continue on feeling even worse after each race. When a game is going wrong sometimes it's best to rest :)

Thanks EPSILON, and I got 181 overall, I doubt Nyctalopian was far off that.
61, 60, 60

I'll get my revenge yet Welly!

leungbok
20th January 2009, 10:46 PM
Yeah mates of course i will be back for other astral challenge, but SL, FIX THOSE ISSUES PLEAAAASE !

Nyctalopian
20th January 2009, 11:07 PM
It was an exceptional tournament, I've never been so fun to play with real insider WipEout, you are all true and great driver, I really took my foot...
But it is true that tonight I have a little thought for WELLINGTON and my dear friend and competitor GREENIX especially with whom I have exchanged more than once racing sick ...
Is it not GREENIX ?

I especially love the second TOURNAMENT since the last race WELLINGTON had 56 points, GREENIX 55 points and myself 54 points ... all that to say that it was tight for first place in the podium.

Finally I have one word to say " I love you " its more of a word that ... hihihihihihi

Oh I forgot, EPSILON for me this is 149pts. I still have room for you to load up GREENIX revenge my otter ...see you soon for the next adventure :beer

SaturnReturn
20th January 2009, 11:10 PM
I wasn't on form this evening - but have 15 days to practise. Some day I'm gonna kick all you're behinds - you'll see! I did win 2 anulpha pass reverse didn't I? I'll remember that for a while, was smooth sailing at the front.

Incidentally Nyctalopian and Wellington86 finished in a dead heat on the last race of tournoi 2.

Leungbok - I think there has been a lot of lag the past few nights. It got to me last night and a bit tonight. At one point I had a reach beam (or is it leech beam?) on me and needed a pick up to replenish my shield - went over a pad - hit O - nothing. As I blow up I see the pickup on the screen. If only it had responded quicker I might have lasted 5 more seconds :p. To be honest, ASTRAL is always pretty intense anyway, so I'm more prepared to put up with the lag.

Anyway, based on archive footage I make the the final results (correct any of these if I'm wrong as my brain is slightly dead right now):

Tournoi 1
Wellington86 ( 68 )
Greenix (61)
Nyctalopian (48 )
Luxoflux (38 )
spoon56 (35)
EPSILON (34)
SaturnReturn (34)
Leungbok (30)

Tournoi 2
Greenix (60)
Wellington86 (56)
Nyctalopian (53)
Luxoflux (45)
EPSILON (42)
SaturnReturn (38 )
spoon56 (32)
Leungbok (21)

Tournoi 3
Wellington86 (85)
Greenix (60)
spoon56 (47)
Nyctalopian (46)
EPSILON (38 )
SaturnReturn (36)
Luxoflux (34)
Leungbok (Retired due to technical diffulculties)

First vid on youtube (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_Odpqn9GQUI)
For some reason the description hasn't worked yet again. It seems to be uploaded and processed but the page still says uploading. Basically in the description I apologise for the lag as I think it was down to me based on the way the whole pack shot off.

Nyctalopian
20th January 2009, 11:20 PM
What more do you always very good job SATURnRETURN thank you again for this video ... you're an ace if not on the track ... I will tease my quail :P

EPSILON
20th January 2009, 11:28 PM
I wasn't on form this evening - but have 15 days to practise. Some day I'm gonna kick all you're behinds - you'll see! I did win 2 anulpha pass reverse didn't I? I'll remember that for a while, was smooth sailing at the front.

Incidentally Nyctalopian and Wellington86 finished in a dead heat on the last race of tournoi 2.

Leungbok - I think there has been a lot of lag the past few nights. It got to me last night and a bit tonight. At one point I had a reach beam (or is it leech beam?) on me and needed a pick up to replenish my shield - went over a pad - hit O - nothing. As I blow up I see the pickup on the screen. If only it had responded quicker I might have lasted 5 more seconds :p. To be honest, ASTRAL is always pretty intense anyway, so I'm more prepared to put up with the lag.

Anyway, based on archive footage I make the the final results (correct any of these if I'm wrong as my brain is slightly dead right now):

Tournoi 1
Wellington86 ( 68 )
Greenix (61)
Nyctalopian (48 )
Luxoflux (38 )
spoon56 (35)
EPSILON (34)
SaturnReturn (34)
Leungbok (30)

Tournoi 2
Greenix (60)
Wellington86 (56)
Nyctalopian (53)
Luxoflux (45)
EPSILON (42)
SaturnReturn (38 )
spoon56 (32)
Leungbok (21)

Tournoi 3
Wellington86 (85)
Greenix (60)
spoon56 (47)
Nyctalopian (46)
EPSILON (38 )
SaturnReturn (36)
Luxoflux (34)
Leungbok (Retired due to technical diffulculties)

First vid on youtube (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_Odpqn9GQUI)
For some reason the description hasn't worked yet again. It seems to be uploaded and processed but the page still says uploading. Basically in the description I apologise for the lag as I think it was down to me based on the way the whole pack shot off.

Thanks again for this video ^^ Is it possible to have a complete tournament on video ?

Excellent Job for record the total point of each wiper !

SaturnReturn
20th January 2009, 11:28 PM
Sadly there are only 4 aces in every pack. Right now I am not one of them - but you just wait Nyctalopian, I'm gunning for one of the top slots and right now you are the biggest target in my sight. (I've never been this competitive in my life - see what ASTRAL has done to me, haha :p)

EDIT: EPSILON - a complete tourney was my aim but I accidentally took a photo in the first race - then windows crashed while I was getting vids off the camera so missed the start of the 2nd as well. I think I have all of the third though so maybe I'll upload that. Some races are just me grinding the wall though so I won't bother with that.

EPSILON
20th January 2009, 11:46 PM
OK Sat ^^

I put the first Astral Result on my first post of this Thread.

It would be great if we could keep regular pilot, we can create a second pool which would enable us to make a Grand Final every time :P

Nyctalopian
21st January 2009, 06:10 AM
As against, you SaturnReturn wrong in my points for the second tournament, I corrected:

* 6-3-6-5-5-6-3-5-6-2-6-2 = 55pts ...( 2 points will always be the difference finally, I hope ... hihihihihihi )

SaturnReturn
21st January 2009, 06:43 AM
Thanks Nyctalopian - one of the vids cut off a bit early in tournament 2 before the last few positions were determined.

Wellingont86 & Luxoflux - please correct your tournament 2 scores as the video in one race cut off early and I think your scores are the only ones I don't have.

Nyctalopian
21st January 2009, 07:45 AM
Thanks Nyctalopian - one of the vids cut off a bit early in tournament 2 before the last few positions were determined.

Wellingont86 & Luxoflux - please correct your tournament 2 scores as the video in one race cut off early and I think your scores are the only ones I don't have.

No, thank you to you for evil as you give ... BRAVOOOOOOO

EPSILON
21st January 2009, 08:14 AM
ASTRAL 21H30 (GMT Paris) -03.02.09

Please, it's Time to Register ^^

I repeat, I fixed the Astral Tournament Every 15 Days, We will find 16 pilots to create 2 pool :P

SaturnReturn
21st January 2009, 01:25 PM
No, thank you to you for evil as you give ... BRAVOOOOOOO

Evil :evil?

EPSILON - Sign me up.

If you manage to get 16 players then maybe the 2nd pool should play an extra tournament at some time to make the points even between both pools.

Wellington86
21st January 2009, 02:01 PM
Thanks to everyone for this, it's a good event! I don't know how I managed to avoid the mayhem so well in that third tournament, I don't think I came less than third. In the first two tournaments I managed to throw myself off the track on Ubermall both times (twice in fact in the first one :cold), which led to my finishing plum last both times and got me rather frustrated with myself, lol :rolleyes:. I will register now for the next ASTRAL.

@EPSILON, if you're going to keep a cumulative score of this you will probably need to display the number of races everyone has played, or the points will soon become meaningless when different people play in different tournaments etc.

@SaturnReturn, thanks for the video. I thought it worth mentioning that there is no need to apologise to Greenix for having been ranked ahead of him when you could see him go over the line before you. When there are synchronisation issues at the beginning of the race the game still keeps track of the times properly. So if you are ranked ahead then it means your race was quicker. He finished before you because either he started too early or you started too late (sorry Greenix!). About my score in the second tournament, you already have it correct at 56. If you want the individual races, I'm afraid I don't have them.

Nyctalopian
21st January 2009, 02:08 PM
Evil :evil?

EPSILON - Sign me up.

If you manage to get 16 players then maybe the 2nd pool should play an extra tournament at some time to make the points even between both pools.

I know my English is sometimes confused ... and I just wanted to say you're doing a good job for your videos you are a artist, I can see that you take time ... Thanks again to relive their moments of pure happiness and shame as

KGB
21st January 2009, 04:36 PM
Hi EPSILON
At the moment I think I can make the next one, is there any room for an old timer like me.
:P:lol

EDIT: This may change I'm afraid for reasons that will become clear at a later date.

SaturnReturn
21st January 2009, 05:33 PM
Wellington - I think maybe it is still a little unfair. I guess it depends on how I appear on Greenix's screen. The other day I was playing someone (Luxoflux maybe??) and apparently was nowhere to be seen, then finished ahead. If Greenix can see me in position then fair enough, if he can't then it's a bit unfair as he can't really hit me with weapons etc.

Anyway, if your score is correct then that's fine, you must have finished just in time when it switched to tournament standings. No need for individual races.

Nyctalopian - Thanks. I'm afraid I'm far from an artist though. I just stick the camera in front of the screen and hit record. Actually, I swear the camera has a better view than I do.

EPSILON
21st January 2009, 10:18 PM
Hi EPSILON
At the moment I think I can make the next one, is there any room for an old timer like me.
:P:lol

EDIT: This may change I'm afraid for reasons that will become clear at a later date.

Off course there is place for an old timer like you ^^ (i'm a old timer like you)

So for this ASTRAL we have :

- SaturnReturn
- KGB1971
- EPSILON(1975)
- Wellington
- Nyctalopian
- Spoon

I would like to tell you my new project :)

I do not give ASTRAL on the contrary but I have a much more crazy project and not so unrealistic as when it finally sees the big family that is WipeoutZone :beer

THE WIPEOUT HD WORLD CUP , there it ^^

But i would like to tell you your opinion before I spend a lot of time to organize this World Cup ;)

it's a mad project but it keeps me a heart !

I know people like who organize some tournament like Kanar ou Kaori, because for this prohect i can't be alone ^^

spoon
22nd January 2009, 06:56 AM
Hi Band crazy!:dizzy
I confirm my presence for the ASTRAL 03.02.09
EPSILON: Thank you for this tournament Giants ... What happiness!
NYCTALOPIAN: cosmic monkey ^ ^ once again shone you ....
Wellington86: RRRRRR, cough ... cough ... I'm sure you Boose for NASA ... gone, you can tell me ... I had nothing ...
+ + + + On circuits girls

Nyctalopian
22nd January 2009, 08:25 AM
Welcome to you my favorite soup spoon ... happy to see you among us ... you will enjoy hihihihihi :banzai

OBH
22nd January 2009, 11:53 AM
THE WIPEOUT HD WORLD CUP , there it ^^

But i would like to tell you your opinion before I spend a lot of time to organize this World Cup ;)

it's a mad project but it keeps me a heart !

I know people like who organize some tournament like Kanar ou Kaori, because for this prohect i can't be alone ^^
is this idea team based or individuals??
Im always up for adding another trophy to team ENGs mantle piece :g

Danterich
22nd January 2009, 08:27 PM
EPSILON, please count me in for the next "tour d´ASTRAL" 3.2.
SaturnReturn told me it´s 3 x 12 races with 5min breaks ? Can you confirm this?
another question. Is it allowed to change ship during "season"?
-wipe on folks:rock

EPSILON
22nd January 2009, 10:41 PM
Off course you can Change your ship and There is 5mn breaks betwenn the Round. I'm happy to see you !

- SaturnReturn
- KGB1971
- EPSILON
- Wellington
- Nyctalopian
- Spoon
- Danterich

Only 1 Astral Wiper to complete the First Pool !
We can create 1 other pool for the new Astral wiper like :

Luxoflux, AKRO2, Leungbok, Kaori, Kanar, Kut59, Kingheim, Anybob35, Greenix, Expitarius, Judus etc...

SaturnReturn
23rd January 2009, 12:02 AM
Videos of 20th Jan ASTRAL...

Race 2 - Moa Therma (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_Odpqn9GQUI)

Race 3 - Ubermall (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FFxuUX9i7Z8)

RAce 4 - Sol2 Reverse (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=C6UtVhRYNS4&feature=channel_page)

Race 5 - Vineta K Reverse (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zYKqxuzRTRA&feature=channel_page)

Race 6 - Metropia (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=oKN2CwtQk-w&feature=channel_page)

RAce 7 - Moa Therma Reverse (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NnLaT0pprjM&feature=channel_page)

Race 8 - Sebenco Climb (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=IOY4L_fKuMg&feature=channel_page)

RAce 9 - Anulpha Pass Reverse (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=G3ie5Ex7Jqg&feature=channel_page)

Race 10 - Vineta K (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=wr4OpkDcm_I&feature=channel_page)

Race 11 - Sol2 (http://www.wegame.com/watch/ASTRAL_20th_Jan_Tournoi_1_Course_11_Sol_2/)

Race 12 - Ubermall Reverse (boring video of me sucking - just here for completeness) (http://www.wegame.com/watch/ASTRAL_20th_Jan_Tournoi_1_Course_12_Ubermall_Rever se/)

EPSILON
23rd January 2009, 01:15 AM
THX !!! You take your time and the video on wegame is very good quality ! :rock

Luxoflux
23rd January 2009, 10:10 PM
ill join the next astral too, need to get some revenge ;)

Greenix
24th January 2009, 12:12 AM
I'm more then happy to participate, if you get enough players for a second pool I'll join in the fun :D

Nyctalopian
24th January 2009, 06:42 AM
Videos of 20th Jan ASTRAL...

Race 2 - Moa Therma (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_Odpqn9GQUI)

Race 3 - Ubermall (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FFxuUX9i7Z8)

RAce 4 - Sol2 Reverse (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=C6UtVhRYNS4&feature=channel_page)

Race 5 - Vineta K Reverse (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zYKqxuzRTRA&feature=channel_page)

Race 6 - Metropia (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=oKN2CwtQk-w&feature=channel_page)

RAce 7 - Moa Therma Reverse (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NnLaT0pprjM&feature=channel_page)

Race 8 - Sebenco Climb (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=IOY4L_fKuMg&feature=channel_page)

RAce 9 - Anulpha Pass Reverse (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=G3ie5Ex7Jqg&feature=channel_page)

Race 10 - Vineta K (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=wr4OpkDcm_I&feature=channel_page)

Race 11 - Sol2 (http://www.wegame.com/watch/ASTRAL_20th_Jan_Tournoi_1_Course_11_Sol_2/)

Race 12 - Ubermall Reverse (boring video of me sucking - just here for completeness) (http://www.wegame.com/watch/ASTRAL_20th_Jan_Tournoi_1_Course_12_Ubermall_Rever se/)

I told a BIG THANK SaturnReturn for its time it takes to take all his videos and put them on YouTube ... THANK YOU :P

Ps : The video Umbermall reverse much I cared about wegame on youtube, do you think you can save the next time on this site or not?

SaturnReturn
24th January 2009, 02:41 PM
Nyctalopian - I will upload to wegame in future. Uploads are faster and videos are better quality than youtube. I hope this is OK with everyone. As we speak I am testing settings to try and make uploads as fast as possible.

EPSILON
24th January 2009, 04:21 PM

- SaturnReturn
- KGB1971
- EPSILON
- Wellington
- Nyctalopian
- Spoon
- Danterich
- Greenix
- Luxoflux
- Leungbok

1 Complete Pool (8 racers) ! For the 2nd Pool we have 2 Wipers so you can invite your contact to complete it (6 to complete it) ^^

Thanks Greenix and Luxoflux for register ^^

Planning for ASTRAL Challenge :

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/4220/calendrier105jf3.jpg

The others tournament are French tournament I organize, if you interest, tell me ;) We can see here :

http://www.play3-live.com/forum/index.php?showforum=95

I translate my tournament Name :

-> Tournoi Lapin Contre Loup : Rabbit and Wolf Tournament, 1 rabbit and 7 wolf to Destroy it.
-> Tournoi Wipe'n'Team : Team Tournament, Team of 4 pilote so 2 teams/Round
-> Tournoi Play3Live VS Wipeout Arena : Tournament of 2 internet Website, 3 pool (Elite -The best-, Evolution -The Middle-, Eclipse -Commencement level)
-> Tournoi ASTRAL : You know It
-> Tournoi Spécial : Special Tournament with lots of gifts to be won: Games, Accessories, Playstation 3 Goodies
-> Coupe du monde : Wipeout WorldCup- A project but I work on it.

@SaturnReturn : Yeah it's very good !! "Wegame" is better ! THX ^^

leungbok
24th January 2009, 10:57 PM
You can add me for the astral event :P

EPSILON
25th January 2009, 11:00 PM
Good news Leungbok ^^ Hope you race without network bug this time.

We can invite 6 pilot to complete the second pool.

If the second Pool not complete we create it with 5 racers/Pool (so 1 round of 12 course - The last racer of each pool are eliminated) and the final (we have 4 racers of each pool who create a Final of 8 racers- 2 rounds of 12 races) is it ok for you ?? because i don't use Google Translation :lol

Amorbis
25th January 2009, 11:34 PM
I am curious about this ASTRAL event, is it a free for all? For anyone in particular? I would really like to take part. So if you have any spaces in the next event I would like to participate in the event.

This is my first event outside of Avalon and team racing so please excuse me being so inexperienced.

EPSILON
25th January 2009, 11:40 PM
Off course you're Welcome Amorbis.

It's Free for all but the condition is to have a Good Level only ^^

3 Round of 12 races with Weapons.

Welcome in Hell ;)

- SaturnReturn
- KGB1971
- EPSILON
- Wellington
- Nyctalopian
- Spoon
- Danterich
- Greenix
- Luxoflux
- Leungbok
- Amorbis

1rst Pool is complete (8 racers) ! For the 2nd Pool we have 3 Wipers so you can invite your contact to complete it (5 to complete it) ^^

kingheim
26th January 2009, 07:41 AM
Epsilon, you can count me in for the next Astral. :banzai

djKyoto
26th January 2009, 08:42 AM
I love how I completely missed this thread for so long.

EPSILON
26th January 2009, 09:30 AM
Thanks it Would be a Very BIG ASTRAL !! Kingheim and DjKyoto :rock

- SaturnReturn
- KGB1971
- EPSILON
- Wellington
- Nyctalopian
- Spoon
- Danterich
- Greenix
- Luxoflux
- Leungbok
- Amorbis
- Kingheim
- DjKyoto

1rst Pool is complete (8 racers) ! For the 2nd Pool we have 5 Wipers so you can invite your contact to complete it (3 to complete it) ^^

Nyctalopian
26th January 2009, 12:38 PM
As is DjKyoto my dear, I'm glad to see you on the next event you are a very good driver ... A + :P

djKyoto
26th January 2009, 01:05 PM
Don't worry, I've been racing rubbish as late (happens if I get stuck in other games), so it won't be the same next time...

Hopefully :lol.

blackwiggle
26th January 2009, 01:27 PM
Too much Pixeljunk Monsters.:lol

djKyoto
26th January 2009, 08:52 PM
More like Prince of Persia.

SaturnReturn
26th January 2009, 11:23 PM
Videos from 20th Jan - Tournament 2.

Race2-MoaTherma (http://www.wegame.com/watch/ASTRAL_20th_Jan_Tournoi_2_Course_2_Moa_Therma_Reve rse_304p/), Race3-Sol2R (http://www.wegame.com/watch/ASTRAL_20th_Jan_Tournoi_2_Course_3_Sol_2_Reverse_3 04p/), Race4-UbermallR (http://www.wegame.com/watch/ASTRAL_20th_Jan_Tournoi_2_Course_4_Ubermall_Revers e_304p/) , Race5-VinetaKR (http://www.wegame.com/watch/ASTRAL_20th_Jan_Tournoi_2_Course_5_Vineta_K_Revers e_304p/), Race6-AnulphaPassR (http://www.wegame.com/watch/ASTRAL_20th_Jan_Tournoi_2_Course_6_Anulpha_Pass_Re verse_304p/), Race7-MoaTherma (http://www.wegame.com/watch/ASTRAL_20th_Jan_Tournoi_2_Course_7_Moa_Therma_304p/), Race8-Metropia (HIGHLIGHT!!!) (http://www.wegame.com/watch/ASTRAL_20th_Jan_Tournoi_2_Course_8_Metropia_304p_2/), Race9-Ubermall (http://www.wegame.com/watch/ASTRAL_20th_Jan_Tournoi_2_Course_9_Ubermall_304p/) , Race10-VinetaK (http://www.wegame.com/watch/ASTRAL_20th_Jan_Tournoi_2_Course_10_Vineta_K_304p/), Race11-Sol2 (http://www.wegame.com/watch/ASTRAL_20th_Jan_Tournoi_2_Course_10_Sol_2_304p/), Race12-AnulphaPass (http://www.wegame.com/watch/ASTRAL_20th_Jan_Tournoi_2_Course_12_Anulpha_Pass_3 04p/)

Darkdrium777
26th January 2009, 11:48 PM
Nice, I'll watch that later when I get the sound back on. (Not allowed to use sound right now... :paperbag)

SaturnReturn
27th January 2009, 12:01 AM
Darkdrium777 - be careful with the sound. The audio came out low volume so if you turn it up to hear them and then watch something normal volume afterwards you might get in trouble :p

EPSILON
27th January 2009, 06:53 PM

Race2-MoaTherma (http://www.wegame.com/watch/ASTRAL_20th_Jan_Tournoi_2_Course_2_Moa_Therma_Reve rse_304p/), Race3-Sol2R (http://www.wegame.com/watch/ASTRAL_20th_Jan_Tournoi_2_Course_3_Sol_2_Reverse_3 04p/), Race4-UbermallR (http://www.wegame.com/watch/ASTRAL_20th_Jan_Tournoi_2_Course_4_Ubermall_Revers e_304p/) , Race5-VinetaKR (http://www.wegame.com/watch/ASTRAL_20th_Jan_Tournoi_2_Course_5_Vineta_K_Revers e_304p/), Race6-AnulphaPassR (http://www.wegame.com/watch/ASTRAL_20th_Jan_Tournoi_2_Course_6_Anulpha_Pass_Re verse_304p/), Race7-MoaTherma (http://www.wegame.com/watch/ASTRAL_20th_Jan_Tournoi_2_Course_7_Moa_Therma_304p/), Race8-Metropia (HIGHLIGHT!!!) (http://www.wegame.com/watch/ASTRAL_20th_Jan_Tournoi_2_Course_8_Metropia_304p_2/), Race9-Ubermall (http://www.wegame.com/watch/ASTRAL_20th_Jan_Tournoi_2_Course_9_Ubermall_304p/) , Race10-VinetaK (http://www.wegame.com/watch/ASTRAL_20th_Jan_Tournoi_2_Course_10_Vineta_K_304p/), Race11-Sol2 (http://www.wegame.com/watch/ASTRAL_20th_Jan_Tournoi_2_Course_10_Sol_2_304p/), Race12-AnulphaPass (http://www.wegame.com/watch/ASTRAL_20th_Jan_Tournoi_2_Course_12_Anulpha_Pass_3 04p/)

You're the best SaturnReturn, Thanks A lot for this new Vidéo ! ;)

Excellent Quality on Wegame !! Thanks again for your time you took :+:+

Lance
27th January 2009, 07:22 PM
EPSILON: The frequently repeated images in your posts are unnecessary and annoying; I've already removed several of them; your giant red text is already sufficient to call attention to your announcements. This forum is not a poster wall and even my poor vision is good enough to read small text [so far. (crosses fingers)] Please stop using the image for announcements of racing dates, competitor lists, etc.

-------

New members: If you've not yet read the forum guidelines, please do so at the following link:
http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/announcement.php?f=18

EPSILON
27th January 2009, 07:30 PM
EPSILON: The frequently repeated images in your posts are unnecessary and annoying; I've already removed several of them; your giant red text is already sufficient to call attention to your announcements. This forum is not a poster wall and even my poor vision is good enough to read small text [so far. (crosses fingers)] Please stop using the image for announcements of racing dates, competitor lists, etc.

To more Forum Speed I Suppose....

I don't think this so little picture was a little problem in 2009 forum especially as your

Lance
27th January 2009, 07:47 PM
Read the guidelines. Do not quote in full the post immediately ahead of your own; if the post is large, then quote only the small part that you are commenting on.
------------

The frequent use of the image is just unneeded and annoying. Speed had nothing to do with this one.

-------

If you wish to discuss this issue further, please do so through Private Message to me, since this discussion is offtopic.

SaturnReturn
27th January 2009, 09:16 PM
Does anyone else have anything positive to say?

Anyone see the Metropia video and encouraged to take part just to see all the pretty explosions?

We still need a few more for 2 complete games.

EPSILON
28th January 2009, 09:01 AM
Does anyone else have anything positive to say?

Anyone see the Metropia video and encouraged to take part just to see all the pretty explosions?

We still need a few more for 2 complete games.

For me, i post some Comments on your video, it's a Perfect Works !

All videa Reflect perfectly the Carnage of ASTRAL LEAGUE ! :+

Nyctalopian
28th January 2009, 09:55 AM

A BIG THANK YOU to my dear friend SaturnReturn, your videos are still the exception, you're doing a great job ... It should take you a long time to achieve them ... Thank you again for us to revive its moments of pure hapiness ... :P

kanar
28th January 2009, 10:15 AM
awesome vids saturnreturn, amazing quality, & tournament.

SaturnReturn
28th January 2009, 05:48 PM
@Kanar/Nyctalopian: Thanks. I was beginning to think no-one enjoyed them other than EPSILON.

@EPSILON: I saw your comments - thank you. I look forward to the next ASTRAL. I will be sure to make my best efforts to beat both of you in my new favourtie ship, the Goteki45 :rock.

EPSILON
28th January 2009, 07:22 PM
@SaturnReturn : Goteki...Hmmm I don't try this ship, I take AG Systems for question of maniability but so Light on race....I will go test it ;)

EPSILON
31st January 2009, 12:41 PM

Phantom Level, Weapons ON ^^

The 12th race :

- Ubermall Reverse
- Vineta K Reverse
- Sol2
- Moatherma Reverse
- Anulpha Pass Reverse
- Ubermall
- Sol2 Reverse
- Sobenco Climb
- Chenghou Project
- Vineta K
- Metropia
- Chenghou Project Reverse

A post to resume the Astral Organisation :

1/ The Pool N°1 :

HOST EPSILON

- EPSILON
- Wellington
- SaturnReturn
- Greenix
- Luxoflux
- KGB1971
- DjKyoto

- POOL N°2 :

HOST Spoon (please Enter this ID in you're Friendlist to see it)

- Spoon
- Amorbis
- Nyctalopian
- Danterich
- Leungbok
- Kingheim

players of each pool clash on 12 Phantom race, at the end of fisrt Round the first four of each pool will form the final pool (8 Racers) and the last four of each pool, the Pool Petite Final (5 Racers).

1 Round --> Pool 1 (12 races) + Pool 2 (12 Races)

2nd Round --> Pool Finale (Racers N°1,2,3,4 of the Pool 1 and Racers N°1,2,3,4 of the Pool 2)
The host must be the first of the pool 1 (the first Round)

3rd Round --> Pool Little Finale (Racers N°5,6,7 of the Pool 1 and Racers N°5,6)
The host must be the Last of the Pool 1 (the first Round)

Make sur that you have all the PS3 ID racers in your Friendlist

Sorry for my bad english again ^^ Is it ok for you ?

Greenix
31st January 2009, 12:51 PM
Fine for me :)
Looking forward to tuesday now. If its anything like the last ASTRAL it's gonna be one sweet set of races.

And SaturnReturn, I hope your going to have a lot of shield pickups, my revenge for Metropia may get a bit messy... ;)

EPSILON
31st January 2009, 12:55 PM
@Greenix : Oh yeah a Sweet Races, Should be Calm and Zen lol

It was cool if We can find 3 pilot to complete the 2 Pool, Nobody ???

SaturnReturn
31st January 2009, 04:32 PM
Greenix - Maybe you should try absorbing those weapons, they'd only be wasted on me :p

JJPAP
31st January 2009, 04:48 PM
I´m in for the 2nd pool.
Have been watching Saturn´s videos. Seems like a lot of fun (and hard competition!)

EPSILON
31st January 2009, 07:44 PM
London (-1H) : 20H30 P.M
AUSTRALIA (+11H) : 08H30 A.M

The 12th race :

- Ubermall Reverse
- Vineta K Reverse
- Sol2
- Moatherma Reverse
- Anulpha Pass Reverse
- Ubermall
- Sol2 Reverse
- Sobenco Climb
- Chenghou Project
- Vineta K
- Metropia

1/ The Pool N°1 :

HOST EPSILON

- EPSILON
- Wellington
- SaturnReturn
- Greenix
- Luxoflux
- KGB1971
- Le_trou_noir

- POOL N°2 :

HOST Spoon (please Enter this ID in you're Friendlist to see it)

- Spoon
- Amorbis
- Nyctalopian
- Danterich
- Leungbok
- Kingheim
- JJPAP

players of each pool clash on 12 Phantom race, at the end of fisrt Round the first four of each pool will form the final pool (8 Racers) and the last four of each pool, the Pool Petite Final (5 Racers).

2nd Round --> Pool Finale (Racers N°1,2,3,4 of the Pool 1 and Racers N°1,2,3,4 of the Pool 2)

3rd Round --> Pool Little Finale (Racers N°5,6,7 of the Pool 1 and Racers N°5,6,7 of the Pool 2)

@JJPAP : Thanks for registration, you're in the second Pool ^^

It was cool if We can find ONLY 2 pilot to complete the 2 Pool, Nobody ???

djKyoto
1st February 2009, 02:57 AM
Just noticed the time, can't compete sorry. Far too early in the morning.

EPSILON
1st February 2009, 11:02 PM
Ok DjKyoto, a antoher time I hope ^^

Nobody for Astral ???

3 Free places to complete the 2 pool, Thanks you for register.

KGB
2nd February 2009, 01:02 AM
Hi Epsilon

Looking forward to this (there is still a chance that i might not make it though, so be prepared, hope this does not annoy you).

"21H30 (GMT Paris)". Is that 21:30 French time or British time, sorry if this sounds thick but "GMT Paris" is confusing me. Paris is GMT+1 is it not.
Basically what I'm saying is what time in England does it start?

I don't want to miss getting seven shades of s**t kicked out of me by that line-up:lol

EPSILON
2nd February 2009, 01:38 AM
Ok In London (-1H) : 20H30 P.M , only 1 less hour to France ^^

For information : AUSTRALIA (+11H) : 08H30 A.M

le_trou_noir
2nd February 2009, 07:45 PM
hello, I write for astral!!! id: le_trou_noir

thank you

un peu de français quand même! je m inscris pour l astral du 3/2/09 bisous

EPSILON
3rd February 2009, 07:56 AM
@Le_trou_noir : Excellent Le_trou_noir :lol

You take the DjKyoto place in Pool 1.

KGB
3rd February 2009, 08:28 AM
Thanks for that Epsilon

So that's 20:29 Cumbrian Time :lol

I need to add you, le_trou_noir and Nyctalopian to my friend list.

Hope were still friends at the end of what looks like from the clips I've seen, Very Brutal Racing:cold

djKyoto
3rd February 2009, 08:30 AM
I'm sure east Australia is GMT+10 and not 11, so it'd be 7:30AM (I'd be sleeping, lol), but I could be wrong.

rdmx
3rd February 2009, 10:05 AM
Until we're out of daylight savings, we're GMT+11.

Amorbis
3rd February 2009, 05:03 PM
I've added Spoon but I'm unsure if that is his PSN ID. Can anyone confirm if that's correct? I should be on around 20:00 practicing.

So that's 20:29 Cumbrian Time :lol
Thanks for the information, I'll make sure to set my watch for 'Cumbrian time' :lol.

KGB
3rd February 2009, 05:28 PM
It is Spoon56

When the cows go moo in ten yacker field. Amorbis, that is our moment :lol

Edit: Hope you get this as your not on t'line ne more

GTP_Rorschach
3rd February 2009, 07:06 PM
I want to play sooo badly, but I'm unable to make that time..... *sniff*

Greenix
3rd February 2009, 07:58 PM
SL really know how to p**s people off. I've had just about enough of this connection crap and now the sodding network decides to kick me out the 3rd race of the ASTRAL tournament. WHAT JOY. If I can manage to get back in the 2nd and 3rd tournaments I'll be over the moon, of course I'll be behind everyonelse by 60 or so points...
For god sake SL get your act together, right now your servers are :turd. :bomb:-

Amorbis
3rd February 2009, 08:38 PM
I had a very intense, if not a little bit frustrating tournament. The competition between me, Leungbok and Nyctalopian was very heated. I apologise for leaving like that, I didn't realise there was three tournaments, I should have known :redface:. I'm unsure as to who to report my score to so I'll say here.
I scored 68 points and I was second overall.

I hope I can attend the next tournament if I remember...

Nyctalopian
3rd February 2009, 09:42 PM
SL really know how to p**s people off. I've had just about enough of this connection crap and now the sodding network decides to kick me out the 3rd race of the ASTRAL tournament. WHAT JOY. If I can manage to get back in the 2nd and 3rd tournaments I'll be over the moon, of course I'll be behind everyonelse by 60 or so points...
For god sake SL get your act together, right now your servers are :turd. :bomb:-

Me too GREENIX unfortunately I've had the disconnection especially during the second part of ASTRAL TOURNAMENT ... thank you guys for your servers who **** ... it's true that the first tournament was intense between me, LEUNGBOK , AMORBIS our duels were as Highlander "it should remain one" strongly next ASTRAL ... I am a little disappointed I would have thought to see you in my pool GREENIX ... SSSSNNNNNIIIIFFFFFF

EPSILON
3rd February 2009, 10:37 PM
Very Bad Wipeout Server Tonight, lot of deconnection like Amorbis and Kingheim in the pool 2 of First Round, Greenix and le_trou_noir in the third race of Pool 1 and not finish : Nyctalopian too in Final..............:brickwall

I'm terribly sorry for this F***ING Network.

But, lot of race are Incredible, very intense and nervous, you fight with rage :+ I love it ! I hope you too ?

Congratulation to Wellington who win again the 2nd Official ASTRAL Tournament ! Prefect !

RESULT : 1st Pool First Round EPSILON HOST

KGB1971 : 53 Pts
EPSILON : 46 Pts

RESULT : 2nd Pool First Round

1-Leungbok : 70 Pts

RESULT : Pool Final 2nd Round

1- Wellington : 68 Pts
2- Leungbok : 64 Pts
3- KGB1971 : 63 Pts
4- Luxoflux : 57 Pts
5- EPSILON : 49 Pts
6- JJPAP : ?? Pts
7- Nyctalopian : Diconnect
8- Amorbis : Not Present

RESULT : Pool Petite Final 3rd Round

Thanks to communicate me your Total Point for each Round please.

And a last thing, The problem of deconnexion :

We can Restart the Round if a racer disconnect in the First or 2nd Race, I recreate the Pool to have a Complete ASTRAL Pool but if the Connexion lost after the 2nd race I can't, are you Ok with it ??

HAve you some question about ASTRAL Organisation ??

And finaly, give me your confirmation for the next Astral League ^^

For the moment I have :

- EPSILON
- Wellington
- Nyctalopian
- Spoon
- Amorbis

leungbok
3rd February 2009, 10:56 PM
I think i'm second with 64 pts mate : 6-4-5-6-6-3-4-5-6-8-8-3 = 64 ;)
And for the first tournament : 5-6-5-8-8-6-3-8-6-5-4-6 = 70 rank 1

KGB
3rd February 2009, 11:04 PM
Enjoyed this loads Epsilon and did a lot better than i thought i would;). I was really on edge in the fist pool but after being eliminated 3 times in a row i thought f**k it.

I think Leungbok and Luxoflux are in the wrong places though, I'm sure Leungbok was second.

The network issues were crap as usual and i think i would of done not so well if Greenix was still playing.

Maybe it should of been in a private room as well. to be honest i thought it was going to be that way.

Regardless to where i finished, what made my night was getting the No 4 place on the record tables on Sol2 reverse.:lol

Probably gonna miss the next one I'm afraid.

PS. my score in the 1st pool was 53.

Thanks again EPSILON for the organization

EPSILON
3rd February 2009, 11:09 PM
I'm confused for my error Leungbok I inverse you and Luxoflux.

It was short for me to record all the time (F***ING countdown timer), I'm very bad sorry, I take some photo next time ^^

Greenix
3rd February 2009, 11:42 PM
You don't have to apologise EPSILON, thats SL's job.
For a couple of hours I feared I may have had to join eLhabib, Kanar and a few others in the L.O.S.T club (League Of Stolen Tags). Fortunately it let me on after endless cursing, so I can remain as my normal self :)

I certainly want in on the next ASTRAL - I've got a lot of Welly hunting to make up for ;)

I believe my 'pool petite' score was 84. (1st)
------------------------------
Well done to Wellington for his first place rank.
Another well done to Leungbok for a stonker of a win on the first tournament of pool 2 from what I've heard
And another well done to my good racing buddy KGB for his Sol record :+

SaturnReturn
4th February 2009, 12:27 AM
Given the frequent network problems I don't really see the point in keeping track of scores in the long term as they won't be representative of much, but anyway.

First tournament - 46 points - 5th place

Second tournament - 50 points - 4th place

Alas I fear I am simply incompatible with ASTRAL :(

Sign me up for one more shot. But if I don't kick some serious arse next time then it will be my last.

EPSILON
4th February 2009, 12:41 AM
@SaturnReturn : If Think I have the same level like you, it was really a pleasure to race with this excellent pilot ! Wake up SaturnReturn and Wipe ^^

Wellington86
4th February 2009, 12:55 AM
I liked the new knockout format used this evening. It was also good to see so many players trying to play. Hopefully the network will be in better order by the time of the next ASTRAL.

Leungbok was unlucky in the final, he was leading into the last race. EPSILON, my points in the first tournament were 73.

Did you video any of it this time, SaturnReturn?

Danterich
4th February 2009, 05:47 AM
Given the frequent network problems I don't really see the point in keeping track of scores in the long term as they won't be representative of much, but anyway.

First tournament - 46 points - 5th place

Second tournament - 50 points - 4th place

Alas I fear I am simply incompatible with ASTRAL :(

Sign me up for one more shot. But if I don't kick some serious arse next time then it will be my last.
So did/do I, but 6th in first tour and 2nd in second tour. I was very confused due to these network disconnections, which affected me indirectly, and lost concentration. I´ll give me, you too i hope, one more chance and wanna sign up for the next Astral!
@EPSILON: next time i´ll write down my points and message them to you.

JJPAP
4th February 2009, 07:13 AM
Thanks for The Astral, Epsilon.
Although I didn´t have any network problems at all, it´s frustrating to hear have many of you had. But nothing you can do about, Epsilon.
It was great fun, but damn you guys are a bunch of mean motherbombers :eek.
I´ve made video-recordings of Pool 2 and the Pool Finale - (although I ran out of tape during the finals Chenghou Project Reverse). I'll put the videos on weegame one of these days. (Forgive me if it takes some time: Have to find out about video-formats, uploading, etc.). I don´t think the video from the final is very interesting: Mostly a yellow Feisar sniffing mines, exploding and trying to catch up. But at least you'll see have nice you guys are to newcomers :o.
Great fun - in a masochistic kind of way. (I did some non-Astral races afterwards: It was like having a vacation!).
I go all in for the next Astral.

Nyctalopian
4th February 2009, 09:03 AM
Hi SaturnReturn I can not wait to see the famous video of the final pool ASTRAL take your time ... anyway each time was a real treat ... PEACE

OBH
4th February 2009, 11:30 AM
think i missed out on a great event

EPSILON
4th February 2009, 11:53 AM

Wellington : 73 Pts
KGB1971 : 53 Pts
EPSILON : 46 Pts

1- Leungbok : 70 Pts
2- Amorbis : 68 Pts
3- Nyctalopian : 64 Pts
4- JJPAP : ??? Pts
5 - Danterich : 46 Pts
6- Spoon : 40 Pts

6- JJPAP : ?? Pts
7- Nyctalopian : Disconnect

1- Greenix 84 Pts (Ouch...Well done ^^)
4- Danterich : 50 Pts

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEXT ASTRAL 21H30 (GMT Paris) -03.03.09

Osama bin Haydn, would you come for the next ASTRAL League ??

The Astral Wiper for the Next Tournament are :

- EPSILON
- Wellington
- Nyctalopian
- Spoon
- Amorbis
- JJPAP
- nendomatt (New Wiper)

- Greenix (Confirmation ??)
- KGB1971 (Confirmation ??)
- Danterich (Confirmation ??)
- Trou noir (Confirmation ??)
- Luxoflux (Confirmation ??)
- Leungbok (Confirmation ??)
- SaturnReturn (Confirmation ??)
- Osama bin haydn (Confirmation ??)
and ???

thanks to Register for the next ASTRAL ^^

SaturnReturn
4th February 2009, 05:36 PM
Did you video any of it this time, SaturnReturn?

I did. But annoyingly I changed the name of my playlist in the xmb so it didn't play my music for the first tournament. This annoyed me greatly and I feel the videos just don't rock hard enough to be worth it. I'll see if I can find some highlights though and upload a couple to wegame.

OBH
4th February 2009, 07:38 PM
yeah man, im in there like swimwear :g

EPSILON
4th February 2009, 07:56 PM
Ok Osama :P

it's a good news but be carrefull, the water is cold ^^

- EPSILON
- Wellington
- Nyctalopian
- Spoon
- Amorbis
- JJPAP
- nendomatt (New Wiper)
- Osama bin haydn
- KGB1971
- SaturnReturn
- Danterich
- Kingheim

- Greenix(Confirmation ??)
- Leungbok (Confirmation ??)
and ???

SaturnReturn
4th February 2009, 09:00 PM
Confirmation from me. I'm feeling better. Just had some good races. Ready to win!

KGB
4th February 2009, 09:25 PM
Put me down for a place please Epsilon, not sure what i am working that particular day, might have to pull out once i find out.

EPSILON
4th February 2009, 10:49 PM
No problem KGB, happy to race against you and SaturnReturn again :banzai

Luxoflux
4th February 2009, 11:16 PM
ill be there to :) ready to win this time ;) My points in the first astral tournament are 2nd place 61 points (tell me if im wrong)

EPSILON
4th February 2009, 11:30 PM
Yeah Luxoflux, time to Revenge ^^

1- Wellington : 73 Pts
2- Luxoflux : 61 Pts
3- KGB1971 : 53 Pts
4- EPSILON : 46 Pts
5- SaturnReturn : ???
6- Greenix : Disconnect
7- Le_trou_noir : Disconnect

1- Leungbok : 70 Pts
2- Amorbis : 68 Pts
3- Nyctalopian : 64 Pts
4- JJPAP : 49 Pts
5 - Danterich : 46 Pts
6- Spoon : 40 Pts

6- JJPAP : 33 Pts
7- Nyctalopian : Disconnect

1- Greenix 84 Pts (Ouch...Well done ^^)
4- Danterich : 50 Pts
5- Spoon56 : 40 Pts (Disconnect on the 10th race)

Danterich
5th February 2009, 08:26 AM
Ok, i dare racing again. Just have to order tons of luck to put in my tank, and some "invincible-wax" for my AG-SYS-ship!

kingheim
5th February 2009, 11:02 AM
Unfortuanely my ps3 freeze after the first race for my first Astral. :blarg
I register for the next :banzai

EPSILON
5th February 2009, 01:16 PM
@Danterich : Yes :P if you're some Lucky pack I take ^^

@Kingheim : Thanks to come again, I hope You haven't any Network Problem this time ;)

JJPAP
6th February 2009, 11:09 AM
Some videos from tuesdays Astral
Semi-final Pool 2 (feat. Danterich, Spoon56, Leungbok, Amorbis, Nyctalopian and JJPAP).

Ubermall Rev (http://www.wegame.com/watch/Astral_League_02_02_09_Semifinal_Pool_2_Ubermall_R ev/)
Sol2 (http://www.wegame.com/watch/Astral_League_02_02_09_Semifinal_Pool_2_Sol2/)
Moa Therma Rev (http://www.wegame.com/watch/Astral_League_02_02_09_Semifinal_Pool_2_Moa_Therma _Rev/)
Ubermall (http://www.wegame.com/watch/Astral_League_02_02_09_Semifinal_Pool_2_Ubermall/)
Sol2 Rev (http://www.wegame.com/watch/Astral_League_02_02_09_Semifinal_Pool_2_Sol2_Rev/)
Chenghou Project Rev (http://www.wegame.com/watch/Astral_League_02_02_09_Semifinal_Pool_2_Chenghou_P roject_Rev/)

I haven´t had the time to upload the rest of the races from Semi-final Pool 2 and the Final, But I´ll do if you´re interested. Maybe next week, leaving for a short vacation tomorrow. See you.

EPSILON
6th February 2009, 12:53 PM
Oh yes I'm very interested by the next video, especially the Final round ^^

Excellent Job JPAP 2 complementary Director with SaturnReturn :P

Thanks you for the time you spent uploading your video on wegame :+

leungbok
6th February 2009, 02:49 PM
Very nice racing and cool vidéos, of course we're looking forward to the rest :)
I'll be there for the next event in march :banzai

EPSILON
6th February 2009, 04:18 PM
Ok Leungbok :banzai

- EPSILON
- Wellington
- Nyctalopian
- Spoon
- Amorbis
- JJPAP
- nendomatt (New Wiper)
- Osama bin haydn
- KGB1971
- SaturnReturn
- Danterich
- Kingheim
- Leungbok
- Greenix

and ???

I have a question : Would you like to Have ASTRAL every Week ??? or you want to stay any 15 Days ???

Greenix
6th February 2009, 10:10 PM
I certainly want in on the next ASTRAL - I've got a lot of Welly hunting to make up for ;)

Is this what your looking for EPSILON? ;)

EPSILON
6th February 2009, 11:04 PM
Oups Greenix ^^ .................sorry :g

Hellfire_WZ
8th February 2009, 06:36 PM
Sorry for being away from the game for so long, next time you've got a free slot count me in :)

SaturnReturn
8th February 2009, 10:26 PM
Pool 1 - Race 2 - Vineta K Reverse (http://www.wegame.com/watch/ASTRAL_3rd_Feb_Pool_1_Course_2_Vineta_K_Reverse/) / Pool 1 - Race 4 - Moa Therma Reverse (http://www.wegame.com/watch/ASTRAL_3rd_Feb_Pool_1_Course_4_Moa_Therma_Reverse/) / Pool 1 - Race 5 - Anulpha Pass Reverse (http://www.wegame.com/watch/ASTRAL_3rd_Feb_Pool_1_Course_5_Anulpha_Pass_Revers e/) / Pool 1 - Race 6 - Ubermall (http://www.wegame.com/watch/ASTRAL_3rd_Feb_Pool_1_Course_6_Ubermall/)

Not many there because I have less time for videos now - I need it for practicing.

Greenix
8th February 2009, 11:22 PM
Thaks for the vids Sat, it's quite odd watching myself from someonelse's perspective! As I recall Welly saying a while ago, I like to cheer myself along :D
It's also interesting watching other people's lines and seeing how they differ from mine and in laggy games it shows how very different the position of your ship is compared to where it was on my screen. I'll have to get a camera for myself one of these days and try taking a few vids if I can.

EPSILON
8th February 2009, 11:33 PM
it is already very well SaturnReturn, very big thank you once again! :rock

@Hellfire : You're welcome when you want Hellfire. next Astral is only on 3.03.09 ^^

@Greenix : The fact to see this video is excatly the same, it is very fun to see the technics and drive tactics of each pilots and also, it is a very good remember :P

KGB
9th February 2009, 08:43 AM
Really good videos Saturn,

You even managed to get the only two that I won:P

Nyctalopian
10th February 2009, 11:28 AM
Excellent your videos SaturnReturn as always... :lol

EPSILON
12th February 2009, 09:46 PM

- EPSILON
- Wellington
- Nyctalopian
- Spoon
- Amorbis
- JJPAP
- Le_trou_noir
- Osama bin haydn
- KGB1971
- SaturnReturn
- Danterich
- Kingheim
- Leungbok
- Greenix
- Hellfire
- KIGO1987

COMPLETE ASTRAL LEAGUE

KIGO1987
13th February 2009, 09:53 AM
Right, here is my first post on this thread. I would like to participate in the next event. But i am unsure if i will be unable to attend, due to my incoming timetable. Let me think about it.

le_trou_noir
14th February 2009, 02:32 PM
hello, i confirm!

andybob35
14th February 2009, 03:32 PM
A NEW CHALLENGER APPEARS!!

Just like soul calibur IV =D count me in on this, i wanna give u wipers game and a half.... :P

EPSILON
17th February 2009, 02:14 PM
ROUND 1 : FIGHT ^^

@andybob35 : The ASTRAL for the 3 March is complete but if Kigo can't join us you are with us ^^

EPSILON
20th February 2009, 02:40 PM
This is my new MAD Project about ASTRAL.

In 1 month, Nyctalopian and Spoon come to my home with their PS3.

We Host all the Night with 3 PS3 (so 3 Host)

ASTRAL NIGHT

This new Event become a regular Night like ASTRAL Tournament, it began on Saturday at 22H00 (GMT PARIS) to Sunday 22HOO. (Non stop 24H ASTRAL)

3 Challenge :

- Weapons Race
- Team Race
- No weapons Race

We Are 3 Host for All wiper who want to fight all the night and more !

Give me your opinion on it, and if you're ok I Create a new thread about this new Event to explain the organization of this Intense New ASTRAL NIGHT ^^

KIGO1987
20th February 2009, 03:16 PM
Ill keep that date in mind. But i might be busy depending on the load of sht ill be recieving. Talk soon:)

kanar
20th February 2009, 04:11 PM
WTF Epsilon lol. So you're about to host an entire day, with 2 mates, at home (a déja vu feeling lol). March 21? if it's just the we after avalon, for sure I'll give a try to the 3 hosts!

2 hardcore wipeout week-ends provided by the Frenches. LOL

EPSILON
20th February 2009, 04:32 PM
WTF Epsilon lol. So you're about to host an entire day, with 2 mates, at home (a déja vu feeling lol). March 21? if it's just the we after avalon, for sure I'll give a try to the 3 hosts!

2 hardcore wipeout week-ends provided by the Frenches. LOL

Off course, it's you're Avalon who give me the idea but the date is not fixed, probably in Avril i don't know ^^

1 Freebox, 3 PS3, Lot of fun I hope but I try It before because I don't know if the freebox will ok to connect 3 PS3 (Maybe 4 :banzai) to play on-line with no network problems :blarg

But yes, French wipeout Hardcore Racers (F.W.H.R.) again ;)

SaturnReturn
21st February 2009, 08:56 PM
Just to let you know - I'm pulling out of ASTRAL. At first it was tense and exciting, even with the lag. Trying to survive was fun. But the novelty has worn off for me now and the lag issues seem to be causing more and more ridiculous things to happen. It's a bit of a let down when you look forward to something and just get smacked off the track or into the walls at virtually every corner.

EPSILON - thanks for all the games so far. I know it's no-one's fault. I still wish you luck with your plans for a whole weekend of ASTRAL and hope everyone enjoys the next tournament.

AndyBob35 - You can have my place. I'm sure you'll fair much better than I.

EPSILON
22nd February 2009, 07:13 AM
@Saturn : Hmmm...Well, Why have you got some lag ?? is it due to your PS3, your network etc...Please tell me more information because you can't abandon ASTRAL and Abandon racers and Abandon me, you have a good level and we must find a solution to stay with us ^^

As you want, for the next Astral, I include Andybob35.

I Hope (seriously) we find a solution for your lag problem. Nobody here have it, why you ?

if you leave us, it's part of the astral who leave too....

In any case, this is the final Astral Pilot :

- EPSILON
- Wellington
- Nyctalopian
- Spoon
- Amorbis
- JJPAP
- Le_trou_noir
- Osama bin haydn
- KGB1971
- Andybob35
- Danterich
- Kingheim
- Leungbok
- Greenix
- Hellfire
- KIGO1987

COMPLETE ASTRAL LEAGUE

SaturnReturn
22nd February 2009, 10:53 AM
EPSILON - I don't know why it is. I test my connection regularly and I think it is very stable and fast enough. I'm usually the only person using it too. Sometimes in a tournament I'll be getting lag so bad, then all of a sudden it will clear up in a race and I will do fairly well. Also, the amount of mines in front of me the other day was insane. I think others must get it too, it's just part of the online game now. I can only think that others are better than me so can catch up again quicker. If I still got the adrenaline rush that I had from the first few ASTRALs then I would still play. But it just doesn't seem to be working for me :( Sorry mate.

EPSILON
28th February 2009, 12:17 PM
ASTRAL 21H30 (GMT Paris) -03.03.09

The 12th race :

- Ubermall Reverse
- Vineta K
- Metropia
- Moa therma Reverse
- Sol 2 Reverse
- Sobenco Climb
- Ubermall
- Chenghou Project
- Sol 2
- Moa therma
- Vineta K reverse

The Pool N°1 :

HOST EPSILON

- EPSILON
- Wellington
- Amorbis
- Le_trou_noir
- JJPAP
- Andybob35
- Greenix
- Danterich

- POOL N°2 :

HOST NYCTALOPIAN (please Enter this ID in you're Friendlist to see it)

- Nyctalopian
- Spoon
- Osama bin haydn
- KGB1971
- Kingheim
- Leungbok
- Hellfire
- KIGO1987

Round 1 : players of each pool clash on 12 Phantom race.

Round 2 : players of each pool clash on 12 Phantom race.

IMPORTANT : note your final score, you will accumulate points with the end of round 2 (Final Point of Round 1 + Final Point of Round 2)

at the end of 2nd Round Round the first four of each pool will form the final pool (8 Racers) and the last four of each pool, the Pool Petite Final (8 Racers).

2Nd Round --> Pool 1 (12 races) + Pool 2 (12 Races)

3rd Round --> Pool Finale (Racers N°1,2,3,4 of the Pool 1 and Racers N°1,2,3,4 of the Pool 2)

4rd Round --> Pool Little Finale (Racers N°5,6,7,8 of the Pool 1 and Racers N°5,6,7,8 )

COMING SOON A NEW CHALLENGE :

ASTRAL NIGHT !

KGB
28th February 2009, 01:51 PM
Are we doing this in a Friends only room this time, as last time i think there were people who should not of been there. That's 7:30 GMT is it not EPSILON;)

SaturnReturn
28th February 2009, 02:00 PM
KGB1971 - was that z1r0rEi? I think he joined and I suggested to EPSILON that we include him because we didn't have a complete poll and he's really a good racer. He's been on my friends list as long as anyone, except maybe JJPAP. He reads that forum too I think. So yeah, if that's what we're talking about then I'll take the blame :)

KGB
28th February 2009, 02:06 PM
Lol. yes it was, and he is on my friends list as well, and yes he is a good racer, i wasn't sure if he was meant to be there as there seemed a little confusion at the start. Pity you are not taking part mate:frown:

EDIT: I am sure i told z1r0Ei about this forum, is he a member here?

SaturnReturn
28th February 2009, 02:14 PM
Yeah, that's why I suggested he should be allowed to join in, to save more restarts.

I'm generally playing the game a bit less at the moment anyway. I've let it become my whole life outside of work. I need to scale back a bit until it's only a part of my life, but still probably the best part :D

It's always possible that I might have withdrawal symptoms and come back to ASTRAL at some point. Also, if there are team games arranged for the ASTRAL WEEKEND then I'm totally there for that part.

EDIT: I don't know if he's a member, but he told me he has read some stuff on here sometimes.

EPSILON
28th February 2009, 02:29 PM
Are we doing this in a Friends only room this time, as last time i think there were people who should not of been there. That's 7:30 GMT is it not EPSILON;)

yes, last time i lock the room and select friends room only, the problem is my friendlist is full so when I create a host they can see me but I notice on my ID Avatar "Private ASTRAL" and when a pilot come i send a mp to go out.

the 2nd problem when you host and when this room is full (for example 7 astral wiper and 1 not) if I go to the room to see who is here and who go out, the game will start automatically :blarg

So the solution is to have a pilot who tell me by Audio (skype for example) who is here and who go out. last time, I have Spoon who tell me.

@Saturn : Z1 ok but ASTRAL is full and I tell to Z1 in a private message on PS3 to register on wipeoutzone to participate but it dit not...So no register no ASTRAL, simply ^^

EDIT : I think there is a solution, I think le_trou_noir don't come because he have a big network problem so if he don't come, Z1 will replace him ;)
he is one of the regular Pilot that I encounter on the Wipeout On line and it is very nice !

SaturnReturn
28th February 2009, 02:41 PM
EPSILON - It's ok. We are just talking about what happened last time. I am not trying to register z1r0rEi for next time. Last time there was a spare place so it was OK for him to join without registering but it is full this time so that's ok. Next time I speak to him I will encourage him to join the forum as I think he's missing out on a lot :D

KIGO1987
28th February 2009, 02:50 PM
I recieve your message Epsilon.

The 03/03/09 is a tuesday isn't it?

GMT+1 @ 21:30
is
GMT+9 @ 05:30 my time, on wednesday morning.... if it was thursday morning that time i could attend, but unfortunately wednesday is a very ****ed day for me since i have lectures and seminars running from 9 to all the way to 5:30pm. Really sorry about the **** timing and all. But hey look at it this way as soon as i finish my uni **** i can be in the same timezone as you guys since i might move to Europe:D

EPSILON
28th February 2009, 03:11 PM
hmmm...Is it not gmt +11 (for australia) ?

I understand that it's difficult to join me at this time ^^ If i not see you this time you can join me in the ASTRAL NIGHT (coming soon)

KIGO1987
28th February 2009, 04:26 PM
GMT+11 is the timezone for the East Coast of Australia (Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra). Im in the West Coast of Australia (Perth), so im in GMT+9, which will rever back to GMT+8 when this bull**** daylight saving trial is finally coming to an end in this state. :rock:clapt in a few weeks time. So the time difference will only be 7 hours again, not 8. and depending on what time France goes into daylight savings (thats if you guys do have it), the timezone difference will be brought to 6hours:D

Yeah sure ill join the ASTRAL race meet night:D Like Avalon, ill make myself free for a few hours during that date:D

Nyctalopian
3rd March 2009, 09:12 AM
I'm ready TONIGHT...GO TO THE NEXT BATTLE :P

...GOOD LUCK EVERYONE...

EPSILON
3rd March 2009, 01:51 PM
ASTRAL 21H30 (GMT Paris) -03.03.09

The 12th race :

- Ubermall Reverse
- Vineta K
- Metropia
- Moa therma Reverse
- Sol 2 Reverse
- Sobenco Climb
- Ubermall
- Chenghou Project
- Sol 2
- Moa therma
- Vineta K reverse

The Pool N°1 :

HOST EPSILON

- EPSILON
- Wellington
- Amorbis
- Le_trou_noir (ABSENT)
- JJPAP
- Andybob35
- Greenix
- Danterich

- POOL N°2 :

HOST NYCTALOPIAN (please Enter this ID in you're Friendlist to see it)

- Nyctalopian
- Spoon (ABSENT)
- Osama bin haydn
- KGB1971
- Kingheim
- Leungbok
- Hellfire
- KIGO1987 (ABSENT)

Round 1 : players of each pool clash on 12 Phantom race.

Round 2 : players of each pool clash on 12 Phantom race.

IMPORTANT : note your final score, you will accumulate points with the end of round 2 (Final Point of Round 1 + Final Point of Round 2)

at the end of 2nd Round Round the first four of each pool will form the final pool (8 Racers) and the last four of each pool, the Pool Petite Final (8 Racers).

2Nd Round --> Pool 1 (12 races) + Pool 2 (12 Races)

3rd Round --> Pool Finale (Racers N°1,2,3,4 of the Pool 1 and Racers N°1,2,3,4 of the Pool 2)

4rd Round --> Pool Little Finale (Racers N°5,6,7,8 of the Pool 1 and Racers N°5,6,7,8 )

COMING SOON A NEW CHALLENGE :

ASTRAL NIGHT !

Hellfire_WZ
3rd March 2009, 04:30 PM
If I can get my camera calibrated, I'll try and record it tonight and put it up on YouTube over the course of the next week

SaturnReturn
3rd March 2009, 07:12 PM
Gah! I give in. I'll fill one of the empty slots in Nyctalopian's game :)

Amorbis
3rd March 2009, 09:47 PM
My scores were 50 for the first round, 64 for the second and 35 for the third. All together that's 149 if my maths is correct. That last round was a riot! I could barely last a single lap :blarg. Maybe it won't be so hectic next time, hopefully.

yeldar2097
3rd March 2009, 09:55 PM
did kgb do well? he promised (sort of) that he's do well.
if he didn't then he's getting a slap.

will there be astral races from 22/03/09 - 20/04/09? if so, can i join in? looks like fun

SaturnReturn
3rd March 2009, 09:56 PM
My scores:
Round 1 - 36 (so bad :()
Round 2 - 52 (better:))
Total - 88

Little Finale - 74 :guitar:rock:guitar

Hellfire_WZ
3rd March 2009, 10:07 PM
Well, managed a 49 and 56 in the first two rounds, but my temper wouldn't let me last through the final. I couldn't believe one person could be so unlucky, both with weapon pickups (and lack thereof) and hitting practically every mine on the track. I think tonight has seriously made me reconsider using Qirex, as it seems in races you need thrust more than any other stat, not just for a quick start but for weapon recovery too.

I may post the videos at some point of the first two rounds (no point with the final videos as all they show are me getting blown up and coasting in last), you get to see the race and me verbally abusing pretty much all of you ;)

Despite my near-explosion in the last round, it was good racing you guys, a real pleasure to see so many talented players in one place :)

leungbok
3rd March 2009, 10:31 PM
I apologize to hellfire, nyctalopian, saturnreturn, kgb 1971, kingheim, because i rage quitted the second round of the astral tournament. I was too much upset because of my lack of luck tonight. each time i was able to lead on a race, i was hitted by a quake or a missile (no pb with that, that's the game, and my opponents did was they had to do) and had a RESPAWN or an elimination !! So after several misadventures like this, i press the quit button of my ds3. I immediately regretted that, but it was too late. I deserve my last player rank and i'm sorry for my weakness tonight (not an excuse but i had a bad day). I'm not sure to participate at the next astral, in despite it's great tournaments with the best pilots. But i haven't a lot of time to play online this month (except the avalon week end at kanar's place). When i disconnected, i started the campaign with my secondary account and succeeded in obtaining the zico's trophy in only 20 laps (30.80). It made my mood really better and saved my paddle from destruction ^^

Your post Hellfire ashamed me more, lol. I was not the only cursed pilot tonight.
My times : first round : 48 - Second round : 23 (if i remember well).

SaturnReturn
3rd March 2009, 10:44 PM
leungbok - apology accepted from me. It's always a shame to see someone leave mid game. I guess it just shows how emotive the game is. I feel your pain too. Whenever I got a good start I was straight off the track for one reason or another. In the first round though I could only really blame myself. I was sooooo bad. I hope next time either of us joins ASTRAL we both have better luck.

Still, it was nice to win the little final - Yay! And it was very close too.

KGB
3rd March 2009, 11:12 PM
No I ****ing didn't do well Yeldar. :frown:

It started so well with a win on the first race and then slowly went downhill fast. 40 for the first 12 and 56 for the second 12. I haven't got a clue what I got in the final as my head was in my hands when the final score came up.

I have to agree with Leungbok and Hellfire with the luck thing. The times I got into first, I was pegged back each time by someone with just the right weapon. They say "you make your own luck" but Jesus nothing went right. Any little mistake is punished without remorse and you went from first to last in an instant.

I didn't have a clue if I was in the main final or not the scores flashed up so quick sometimes i couldn't keep track.

Don't know what happened to Haydn, he left after the first 12 races, Andybob joined up halfway through.

Well done to Kingheim for a great win.:beer

See you next time:lol

JJPAP
4th March 2009, 07:05 AM
Thx to all (especially Epsilon and Nyctalopian for setting this up) for the Astral last night. Great as ever, lots of intensity.
Scores:
Pool 1 - 1st round: 45
Pool 1 - 2nd round: 57
Final: 35
See you next time - if not before :dizzy.

EPSILON
4th March 2009, 08:37 AM
Exceptionnal Talent of Pilot Tonight :rock

It was a Top ASTRAL Torunament with lot of (Lot of - lot of - lot of bomb, mines thx to all ^^)

First Round, I very badly begin that I had misconfigured my Absorb Bouton on select (thanks to Die hard mode lol), bad news ! Horror ! :blarg
deluter I tried but without much success. Total Point 34 Pts.

Second Round, I'm eating by all of you :banzai Bomb, mines and Quake. Only 33 Pts !! :frown: Shame on me, but really intense and Dementia !

Small Final, a very good fight between 4 same level pilots ! excellent ! 70 Pts, 2nd. Well Done Saturn, Danterich you me caught up.

I wanted to thank all the talented Pilot mounted adrenaline and excitement that I felt :+

ASTRAL must be the new Adrenaline Torunament a Best Wiper, and yesterday it is that ! Well done !

Congratulation to Kingheim for his high performance and SaturnReturn for his excellent fight :banzai

I have a lot of demand about ASTRAL but next time I will get in the most regular ASTRAL Pilots in priority ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

ASTRAL RESULT :

ROUND 1 + ROUND 2 POOL 1 :

- EPSILON --> 34 Pts (R1) + 33 Pts (R2) = 67 Pts
- Wellington --> 67 Pts (R1) + 63 Pts (R2) = 129 Pts
- Amorbis --> 50 Pst (R1) + 64 Pts (R2) = 114 Pts
- JJPAP --> 45 Pts (R1) + 57 Pts (R2) = 102 Pts
- Greenix --> 68 Pts (R1) + 60 (R2) = 128 Pts
- Danterich --> 46 Pts (R1) + 33 Pts (R2) = 79 Pts
- Chaos80 --> 37 Pts (R1) + 38 Pts (R2) = 75 Pts

ROUND 1 + ROUND 2 POOL 2 :

- Nyctalopian --> ???
- Osama bin haydn --> ???
- KGB1971 --> 40 Pts (R1) + 56 Pts (R2) = 96 Pts
- Kingheim --> ???
- Leungbok --> 48 Pts (R1) + 23 Pts (R2) = 71 Pts
- Hellfire --> 49 Pts (R1) + 56 Pts (R2) = 105 Pst
- SaturnReturn --> 36 Pts (R1) + 52 Pst (R2) = 88 Pts

FINAL

1st -Kingheim --> ???
2nd - Wellington --> ???
3rd - Nyctalopian --> ???
??? - Hellfire --> ???
??? - JJPAP --> 35 Pts
??? - KGB1971 --> ???
??? - Amorbis --> ???
??? - ???? -->

LITTLE FINAL

1st - SaturnReturn --> 74 Pts
2nd - EPSILON --> 70 Pts
3rd - Danterich --> 69 Pts (not sure)
4th - Chaos80 --> 58 Pts (not sure)

Thanks to communicate by MP all your ASTRAL Result ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEXT ASTRAL 21H30 (GMT Paris) -17.03.09

Please Register You Now, Limited Place to 16 and 2 Pool Max

ASTRAL WIPERS :

- EPSILON
- Nyctalopian
- Yeldar2097

KIGO1987
4th March 2009, 08:52 AM
The 17th, lol. The night before my major business Report is due.... too bad... ****.. it would of been fun to race you guys. Maybe in the future you maybe lucky enough to hear me race, thats if i choose to buy the headset thingy. You'll be suprised with the amount of quality swearing you would hear:lol

JJPAP
4th March 2009, 09:26 AM
I´m in for the next Astral - if there´s any room left, of course :lol.
Took snapshots of R1 + R2 of Pool 1 (correct me if I´m wrong):
Wellington: 67 (R1) + 63 (R2) = 130
Greenix: 68 (R1) + 60 (R2) = 128
Danterich: 46 (R1) + 33 (R2) = 79
chaos80: 37 (R1) + 38 (R2) = 75

EPSILON
4th March 2009, 09:31 AM
Thanks JJPAP :P

ASTRAL WIPERS :

- EPSILON
- Nyctalopian
- Yeldar2097
- JJPAP

@Kigo : Astral Night will be the first time I fight with (against) you ^^

Danterich
4th March 2009, 10:01 AM
Thanks to everybody for last night´s ASTRAL !!! Round 2 was a catastrophic for me:brickwall:bomb:dizzy By the end i was totally exhausted. Next time i´ll take a little nap B4 this "Clash Of the Wipers" !
@EPSILON: 1 question: Why did you change Chengou Forward to Chengou Reverse in Round 2 and 3 ? I won Chengou Forward in Round 1 you know?

AND PLEASE SIGN ME IN FOR THE NEXT ASTRAL SESSION !!! thx

OBH
4th March 2009, 11:09 AM
im very sorry guys. after 12 races i was in no mood for more.
i should have seen it through. again, very sorry :paperbag

EPSILON
4th March 2009, 11:51 AM
@Danterich : It was a error when I selected track, sorry ;)

@Osama : I Hope next time you stay of all rounds ^^ Next ASTRAL did you come (for all ASTRAL this time :P ) ?

ASTRAL WIPERS :

- EPSILON
- Nyctalopian
- Yeldar2097
- JJPAP
- Danterich

Hellfire_WZ
4th March 2009, 12:01 PM
I need to redeem myself, count me in!

EPSILON
4th March 2009, 12:36 PM
Ok Hellfire, Excellent ! Revange for me too :banzai

ASTRAL WIPERS :

- EPSILON
- Nyctalopian
- Yeldar2097
- JJPAP
- Danterich
- Hellfire

ASTRAL Wiper : 6/16 - 10 Places to Complete NEXT ASTRAL

yeldar2097
4th March 2009, 01:20 PM
sadly i can't make this one because i'm not actually free.
i'll be able to make the next one but this time my space is free.

Greenix
4th March 2009, 01:46 PM
Thanks to all involved :D My Final Round score was equal to Nyctalopians but I can't remember what it was :paperbag .. Might be 53, Nycta can confirm it I hope. The tournys certainly had the largest number of eliminations I've ever seen before in one night (half of them were me :bomb )

Unfortunately I won't be able to attend the next ASTRAL :( But good luck to all those planning to participate. Thanks again for the competition, adrenaline and fun everyone.

KGB
4th March 2009, 02:30 PM
im very sorry guys. after 12 races i was in no mood for more.
i should have seen it through. again, very sorry :paperbag

Too busy playing Killzone2 I think :P

As i said, I don't have a clue what my final scores were. but I think I finished 5th.

I am not around for the next one either :frown: But I will be back.:nod

Cheers to EPSILON and Nyctalopian for hosting and organising everything. Well done.

KIGO1987
4th March 2009, 03:16 PM
Too busy playing Killzone2 I think :P

Ive seen nearly everysingle one of you ****ing Englishmen on my PSN on Killzone 2 all the time. Sounds like a killer game. The only thing ive seen you on Osama Bin Haydn is on Killzone2 all the time also. Poor Wipeout is getting left out in the cold with you guys atm:cold

Amorbis
4th March 2009, 04:27 PM
I'll sign up to the next ASTRAL. I hope it'll be explosive, and that's in a good way. Not the horrible 'contender eliminated' kind :(.

I got 35 points for the final yesterday, I think you missed that out.

JJPAP
4th March 2009, 04:51 PM
I´ve got a snap-shot from the final, as well.
Kingheim 62 - Wellington 55 - Nyctalopian 52 - Greenix 52 - kgb1971 38 -Amorbis 35 - JJPAP 35 - Hellfire 20.
I think it´s the correct amount of points for each wiper. Correct me if I´m wrong.

EPSILON
4th March 2009, 06:52 PM
Very Good Saturn, Happy you can Snapshot :P

ASTRAL RESULT :

ROUND 1 + ROUND 2 POOL 1 :

1st - Wellington --> 67 Pts (R1) + 63 Pts (R2) = 129 Pts
- Greenix --> 68 Pts (R1) + 60 (R2) = 128 Pts
- Amorbis --> 50 Pst (R1) + 64 Pts (R2) = 114 Pts
- JJPAP --> 45 Pts (R1) + 57 Pts (R2) = 102 Pts
- Danterich --> 46 Pts (R1) + 33 Pts (R2) = 79 Pts
- Chaos80 --> 37 Pts (R1) + 38 Pts (R2) = 75 Pts
- EPSILON --> 34 Pts (R1) + 33 Pts (R2) = 67 Pts

ROUND 1 + ROUND 2 POOL 2 :

1st - Kingheim --> 59 Pts (R1) + 76 Pts (R2) = 135 Pts
- Nyctalopian --> 51 Pts (R1) + 62 Pts (R2) = 113 Pts
- Hellfire --> 49 Pts (R1) + 56 Pts (R2) = 105 Pts
- KGB1971 --> 40 Pts (R1) + 56 Pts (R2) = 96 Pts
- Leungbok --> 48 Pts (R1) + 26 Pts (R2) = 74 Pts
- Osama bin haydn --> 65 Pts (R1) + Abandon to play Killzone (no comment) = 65 Pts
- SaturnReturn --> 36 Pts (R1) + 26 Pts (R2) = 62 Pts

FINAL

1st -Kingheim --> 62 Pts
2nd - Wellington --> 55 Pts
3rd - Nyctalopian --> 52 Pts
3rd - Greenix --> 52 Pts
5th - KGB1971 --> 38 Pts
6th - JJPAP --> 35 Pts
6th - Amorbis --> 35 Pts
8th - Hellfire --> 20 Pts

LITTLE FINAL

1st - SaturnReturn --> 74 Pts
2nd - EPSILON --> 70 Pts
3rd - Danterich --> 69 Pts
4th - Chaos80 --> 58 Pts

Thanks to communicate by MP all your ASTRAL Result ^^

BIG THX To Hellfire for the Final Result ! Excellent Job xxxx

------------------------------------------------------------------------

ASTRAL WIPERS :

- EPSILON
- Nyctalopian
- JJPAP
- Danterich
- Hellfire
- Amorbis

Nyctalopian
5th March 2009, 09:36 AM
Thank you to everyone for your participation ASTRAL it was a high quality with the best players in the world and "BRAVO" for our Frenchi KINGHEIM have to win this coveted trophy...and yes I resumed GREENIX the Harimau ship as it gives me pleasure to find the joys of his conduct ...
I can not wait to find you on the slopes ...

:P...SEE YOU SOON EVERYONE ON THE ASTRAL GAME...:P

Hellfire_WZ
5th March 2009, 04:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/HellfireWZ

Right guys, I'm uploading some of the videos from the first two rounds. Check the ASTRAL playlist. It's gonna take a while, and I'm not sure how many YouTube will show in high quality so it won't be an exhaustive list. Still, enjoy :)

Oh, and as I mentioned before, tempers were running high, so if I call you a c**t then I apologise ;)

SaturnReturn
5th March 2009, 06:06 PM
Hellfire - I can't see the video. It tells me it's private.

Hellfire_WZ
5th March 2009, 06:14 PM
Oops... corrected :)

SaturnReturn
5th March 2009, 06:24 PM
Cool. Thanks.

Nyctalopian
6th March 2009, 12:10 PM
Thanks HELLFIRE for your videos...COOL :P

KGB
6th March 2009, 01:59 PM
Ive just watched Vineta K forward and i was in hysterics at the end. :lol

Don't worry about the cursing, whatever else you said I would of been doing the same but louder!!

Do you have Cheng rev Hellfire? It would be nice to see one of the ones I won. There weren't many I know. :frown:

leungbok
6th March 2009, 02:42 PM
Cool vidéos Hellfire, thanks. Arghh this ubermall reverse race where i was leading all the race and was destroyed by multiple wall's hits because of a quake when i was using a boost , lol. :brickwall

EPSILON
6th March 2009, 03:33 PM
Thanks you for the video Hellfire, excellent job :P

Hellfire_WZ
6th March 2009, 03:44 PM
KGB: I do, but unfortunately YouTube won't post it as a high quality video so it's unwatchable :( There's a few that have gone like that, don't know why as the originals are all really good quality.

I'll try and get a few more up tomorrow, they take a bloody long time and they have a habit of kicking me off the PSN while they're uploading.

KGB
6th March 2009, 03:47 PM
Never mind, most of my racing was unwatchable as well. :lol

EPSILON
6th March 2009, 04:44 PM
@Hellfire : Wegame is good to post video in good quality.

andybob35
6th March 2009, 05:31 PM
Even after the fiasco of getting to the second round of Astral only for it to disappear, miscommunication on Epslion/Nyctalopian part. I would still like to race, atleast to see top racers in one place…

If all goes to plan on 17.03.09 and I race, ill be filming+commentary and giving u a run for ya money! Looking forward to it! :P

SaturnReturn
6th March 2009, 05:31 PM
Just for anyone that didn't noticed at first (because I missed it) - The high quality setting has a button these days next to the volume control on youtube, instead of the old link below the video.

Hellfire_WZ
6th March 2009, 06:06 PM
Yeah, took me a while to realise that :) Unfortunately a couple of the videos are still uploading without that option though.

Hellfire_WZ
7th March 2009, 08:41 PM
Loads of new videos up guys :)

EPSILON
10th March 2009, 08:29 AM
Thanks Hellfire ^^ it was always a pleasure to see this intense race ;)

ASTRAL WIPERS :

- EPSILON
- Nyctalopian
- JJPAP
- Danterich_clone
- Hellfire
- Amorbis

Danterich
10th March 2009, 03:37 PM
hey ASTRALS ! due to my "infected" account i have a new "online-id" , which is Danterich_clone ! Feel free to add me to your buddy list.

EPSILON
10th March 2009, 05:20 PM
Ok danterich I Add you tonight ^^

For information, I host (as usually lol) at 21h00 to 22h30 for ASTRAL TRAINING :rock

You're all welcome ;)

SaturnReturn
10th March 2009, 06:46 PM
Hmm, well I definitely need some training. Maybe I will join for a round.

EPSILON
11th March 2009, 01:08 PM
??? I find your level is very very Good, yesterday you finish 1st at few races so I think you underestimate that it does me ;)

you've really improved over recent months.

Greenix
11th March 2009, 02:21 PM
I'll second that, you were kickin my arse yesterday :)

SaturnReturn
11th March 2009, 06:25 PM
Thanks guys. So kind, almost brings a tear to my eye :redface:. I was doing fairly well yesterday. I meant more that I need ASTRAL practice. Even though I feel I've improved everywhere else since the first ASTRAL, I still don't seem to get much better results on the night. My only conclusion is that someone in ASTRAL that wasn't in the warmup must have it in for me. Hmmm, who could it be....?

EPSILON
14th March 2009, 08:52 AM
WARNING - ASTRAL DATE CHANGE ;)

NEXT ASTRAL 21H30 (GMT Paris) -24.03.09

ASTRAL WIPERS :

- EPSILON
- Nyctalopian
- JJPAP
- Danterich_clone
- Hellfire
- Amorbis

At the moment, we are 6 ASTRAL Wipers so I Report the ASTRAL TOURNAMENT to the 24 March

If you want to join Hell please Register you ;)

KGB
14th March 2009, 08:58 AM
Great I can make it then if your changing the dates.:)

EPSILON
14th March 2009, 12:22 PM
Very good news KGB :banzai

So you confirm for the 24.03.09 ?

SaturnReturn
14th March 2009, 12:26 PM
Go on them. Sign me up too :). I was a fool to think I could get away from this game or ASTRAL.

EPSILON
14th March 2009, 12:30 PM
WARNING - ASTRAL DATE CHANGE ;)

NEXT ASTRAL 21H30 (GMT Paris) -24.03.09

ASTRAL WIPERS :

- EPSILON
- Nyctalopian
- JJPAP
- Danterich_clone
- Hellfire
- Amorbis
- KGB1971
- SaturnReturn

ASTRAL Wiper : 1 POOL COMPLETE !! 8/16 - 8 Places to Complete NEXT ASTRAL

Enjoy and Register for completed the Second Pool :banzai

@SaturnReturn : Excellent, I hope you will can join ;)

@ALL : Waiting for Darkdrium777, AKRO2, Yeldar2097, Andybob35, Wellington86, Assayyeah, DjKyoto, Expitarius, Kaori, Kingheim, Chaos80, Greenix, Judus, Luxoflux, Osama Bin Haydn, Soccermom, Zoth-Ommog ??