PDA

View Full Version : "AG Assassin" trophy meeting?

okam
9th January 2009, 06:52 PM
(Apologies if this is not the right place to post this)

Would anyone be interested in joining a sort of "home made eliminator" race/tournament for the AG Assassin trophy? Basically picking low shield ships, and moving slowly around the track being targets for each other. I figure if we are 6-8 people we should get plenty of kills (and mucho fun).

We would have to set a time; if those who are interested can send me a friend invite on PSN ("okam--") I can host a tournament one evening (maybe this sunday, or wednesday next week?).

Feel free to join even if you allready have the trophy and just want to blow people up ;P The more the merrier!

rdmx
10th January 2009, 06:24 AM
If you are dead-set on getting this trophy, you only need 2 people - the person who wants ag assassin and someone else. Go to the split on ubermall. The 'victim' should park themselves before the hill. The person going for ag assassin now goes around in a loop in the track split, picking up new weapons each time. On the way back around, the person fires it at the victim. Repeat as necessary.

okam
10th January 2009, 09:55 AM
I know, but thats boring innit. More people, more fun (and likely a lot faster, too).

Darkdrium777
10th January 2009, 06:12 PM
insertcoin: actually, I would recommend Moa Therma White (Forward) before Ubermall. The person who gets killed parks himself just after the last mag strip (The up and down one) and grinds his shields on the walls, the person who kills just sideshifts between the two pads on the strip. Voila :)

yeldar2097
10th January 2009, 08:53 PM
if you're still up for it (i certainly am), i'll be around on sunday from about 12.00 GMT

okam
10th January 2009, 09:29 PM
So far its me and Aero-R, look for us online tomorrow (I will be on and off during the day, most likely).

Aero-R
11th January 2009, 10:06 PM
insertcoin: actually, I would recommend Moa Therma White (Forward) before Ubermall. The person who gets killed parks himself just after the last mag strip (The up and down one) and grinds his shields on the walls, the person who kills just sideshifts between the two pads on the strip. Voila :)
The best way, no doubts. I did it today with okam--, and it was fun !

bik3rluke
12th January 2009, 12:21 AM
The quickest way possible is to find a track with 2 weapon pads next to each other. You can't get the same pad twice in a row without doing a lap, so if you simply go from one to the other absorbing pointless weapons, and whilst you're doing that your mate can crash into the wall to get himself down to low health. I managed to get 30 kills in under 5 minutes with my step-dad. ;)

Darkdrium777
12th January 2009, 01:05 AM
That's why Moa Therma is the best track ;)

Azemiops
12th January 2009, 07:12 AM
Anyone up for getting killed for this trophy? Just let me know what day and time works for you.

yeldar2097
12th January 2009, 02:02 PM
every sunday from 12.00 gmt

NeilSmith
13th January 2009, 06:36 AM
I still need the AG-Assassin trophy. Sunday sounds good with me, any day is good to be honest. Just hit me up on my PSN name: Drugs-Bunny

yeldar2097
13th January 2009, 05:31 PM
i'll see you there then, glad to be of help (assuming i get there of course :))

Azemiops
14th January 2009, 04:43 AM
I'll be there on Sunday. Looks like its going to be an early morning for me...

Surfaced
15th January 2009, 02:14 AM
I'm interested in joining this event. My PSN ID is Surfaced. I'll add a couple of you and monitor whats going on here. :o

silverfoxy
17th January 2009, 10:22 PM
Cheers for the helpful link Yeldar and thanks for the nice welcome back there. Glad I'm not alone !!

Will try and get on tomorrow but doubt I can as already have stuff arranged

If its a regular thing I will definitely make it another time as otherwise it will take me forever to get it

BlackAge
18th January 2009, 05:02 PM
Hey i would like to kill 50 people.. When is that possible? My friend sent me to this forum. Add me on PSN: BlackAge And tell me when the next event is. i need that trophie

BlackAge
20th January 2009, 02:24 PM
When is the next event?? Sunday 12 pm??

BlackAge
22nd January 2009, 07:27 PM
Anyone is possible for this sunday? i still need this trophie..

FrenkyV
31st January 2009, 02:00 PM
Lets make this happen BlackAge

It's the only trophy i need for the platinum :o

Can i add you? I think the best strategy is just two people on venom, both choose Icarus (worst shield) en then ubermall because u can go in circles at the split up :)

kerrigor3
11th February 2009, 06:29 AM
Anyone want to help me get this one on Sunday, 15:00?

AnErare
11th February 2009, 10:45 AM
I'd like this trophy as well but sunday is no good for me, what about tomorrow or friday during the day GMT+1? :)

brewer
11th February 2009, 12:05 PM
I may be available to do it Sunday depending on what time zone your in, if you cant schedule a time with AnErare. Just let me know.

NeilSmith
12th February 2009, 06:52 AM
I'd also like to join in on this one. Some tips on how to go about this would be to pick a track with a lot of weapons, and that everyone pick the ship with the lowest shield (Icarus) and make sure you stay in clusters, not absorbing any items. Bumping into walls will help lower the shields aswell. Anyway, feel free to add my PSN name: Drugs-Bunny
Sunday works best for me

OBBICH
12th February 2009, 09:10 AM
I'm up for this, just add me PSN OBBICH, I'm usually around every evening till late!

AnErare
12th February 2009, 10:28 AM
I will, we could have a nice session this evening perhaps, we'll see :)