PDA

View Full Version : Personal rivalries!

Pages : [1] 2

OBH
2nd January 2009, 03:07 PM
Just for fun, I was wondering if any of you guys have a real burning desire to beat particular players for any reason??? and if so for what reason? :):D

I have 3 -
Asayyeah, first zoner i came up against to give me one heck of a beating!... i didnt like it :beer so every win since is so much sweeter!

Kingheim - The only EGX player ive seen to real know whats going on... and hes beaten my world records while im racing him :P:D damn you!!

and last but certainly not least - Wellington - that damn blue and gold ship was the bane of every avalon race i had!:D First for 4 laps, then i can never quite nail 5 solid laps and he flies past.

So yeah, theres an extra big sly smile when i beat any of you 3 :D
Was wondering if any of you guys and some comedy personal rivalries?

leungbok
2nd January 2009, 03:34 PM
Well, after this post you'll become the first rival of many zoners :lol

Axel
2nd January 2009, 03:50 PM
Already added him to my hit list lol. But Wellington has done something that shouldn't be possible, making Feisar uber cool!! Noob ships aren't meant to be cool!!!! :P

eLhabib
2nd January 2009, 05:10 PM
Very cool topic! :+
My Rivals:

- Wellington and Wotan, for obvious reasons (because they're simply too fast!) I think the best players are always the biggest rival.

- Greenix, for fun. Races with him are always a great back and forth, mostly decided by weaponry :D

- Axel. in case you didn't know it yet, buddy, you're my rival ;) Why? Because there can only be one (fast Auricom pilot, that is...) :pirate

leungbok
2nd January 2009, 05:43 PM
But Wellington has done something that shouldn't be possible, making Feisar uber cool!! Noob ships aren't meant to be cool!!!! :P
Like Eleven did in pulse, if you mates, remember him, very fast feisar, but he don't seems to play wo online since half a year :frown:

IH8YOU
2nd January 2009, 05:56 PM
My nail-biters are always with Connavar.

It's a good thing.

:)

Tordmulen
2nd January 2009, 05:58 PM
Hehe Haydn! What you list are rival friends. I might have come across a real rival that doesnt like me at all. I wont tell you his name and I don´t even know if he is a member here, but I can tell you he is british and flies Feisar. And if I also tell you that so far I have had the upper hand by a narrow margin you will all now that I dont talk about Wellington or anybody "famous" (the only time I see Wellinton after the first lap is if he crashes badly or gets "killed").

My foe and I have had numerous encounters and as I said we are at the same level racingwise and I have had some luck in pulling some spectacular passes on him (like missile on final bend or turbo past him on finish line).

A couple of days ago we had some really great races in a tourney which he won with me as close second and I thought it was time to be officially friends but he turned down my friends request and I wonder how I shall interpret that.

Now I really want to beat him :P

kingheim
3rd January 2009, 01:48 PM
I'm honored to be on your rival list Haydn :banzai

I haven't really a rival list... I just want to finish first so everyone is my rival :twisted :lol

But I'm really happy when I miraculously win against Wellington (you seems to be on a lot of rival list ;)) especially on Chengou F/R or Sebenco R, I really fear him on these tracks with his "never hit the wall" Feisar :lol

TheFrostE
3rd January 2009, 05:27 PM
i'd go with wellington, for having the feisar spotlight that i had in pulse and wipeout 1 ( ILL GET YOUUUUUUUU!!!!) ;) all in good fun m8

and greenix- for one word..."plasma"

IH8YOU
3rd January 2009, 06:26 PM
I retract my previous statement about Connavar.

He is not my rival, I enjoy racing him, but he's not my rival. This was proven to me yesterday, when he used my ship to mop the floor in an 8 race tournament. :cold

Connavar
3rd January 2009, 09:18 PM
I retract my previous statement about Connavar.

He is not my rival, I enjoy racing him, but he's not my rival. This was proven to me yesterday, when he used my ship to mop the floor in an 8 race tournament. :cold
Nah don't worry, normally we're having some really close races, but for some
reason I was in top condition yesterday evening, normally I would always make a
bad mistake here and there, like falling off track, hitting some walls, but not
this time, everything worked including barrel rolls I wouldn't normally try!!
If only it could always be like that...

djKyoto
3rd January 2009, 10:47 PM
I'm looking your way Haydn, Wotan and Wellington. Dam n-enders. :P

OBH
3rd January 2009, 11:04 PM
Haha. Good stuff.

Well deserved though, the next track record ive got my eye on belongs to yourself ;):beer

Greenix
3rd January 2009, 11:47 PM
ah! where do I begin...
1.) eLhabib - that fat auricom of yours has scratched my badly coloured hippie machine one to many times! And you always SOMEHOW manage to catch me up right when im infront of the finish line and stel the race from me by a matter of milliseconds :bomb

2.) Andybob35 - this pilot is consistantly cheeky to me and keeps calling me his apprentice!

3.) TheFrostE - believe it or not you were the first racer to give me a thrashing when I was a noob at this game and like an elephant i never forgot that.... You couldn't believe the satisfaction i got from that one fatal race with you on sebenco reverse... you know of what I speak :p

And a rival I USED to have was you Haydn, my ultimate Harimau rival! But now you have moved away from the biofuel belter, I am lacking any Harimau pilots to overtake on the leaderboards. Sort of sad really :(

OBH
4th January 2009, 12:03 AM
dont worry greenix, still plenty to do... my harimau has sat top of vk rev and ap rev for what feels like forever :beer

chaos80
4th January 2009, 02:24 PM
I'd say everyone that is better than me is my rival... but then again... shoot! that makes it ALOT of rivals! LOL

Seriously though, I don't think I have that many, since most of the time I'm all good sports, except with two guys that I always try my best to win against. Sometimes pure cruelty and pleasure when I win against them. :D Won't mention names, but one ALWAYS bashes me alot. :( Keeps pushing me into the walls and out off the tracks every chance he gets... seems to be pretty agressive. The other one, well is a really silly reason, but I can't help but feeling extra competitive against him. :D

But all in all, it's only a game, and I don't mind it (that much). More for the sake of this thread! :)

KGB
4th January 2009, 03:26 PM
Name and shame Chaos.:lol

He wont even be aware of this, but if i ever see Leungbok in a game then if there is one person i want to beat then it is him, even if its 7th and 8th.
He was the first zoner that i became friends with and basically made me look like a fool the first time i played him.
He has given me loads of help when i was a bit stuck and always has a friendly word for me so its a respect thing more than anything. Indeed he was the reason i joined this forum too.
This is how i repay him :P. Thanks Leungbok.

Don't get me started on Greenix though.....:rolleyes:

leungbok
4th January 2009, 05:05 PM
Sure mate, it seems that i gave you enough advices to be able of kicking my a$$ (me and my big mouth !! :blarg) ;)

KIGO1987
4th January 2009, 05:44 PM
Haha. No negative rep on my name:g:g:g:g Even with the fair amount of sh1t i did last year. No grudges...l as of yet, even having some full on battles with the 3 best english pilots out there Anab35, Wellington86 and Greenix.

chaos80
4th January 2009, 07:05 PM
Even with the fair amount of sh1t i did last year.

Word on that, my mate! :lol

Reuben
4th January 2009, 09:01 PM
gota be wellington, with those dam zone scores, metropia and ubermall reverse, evrytime i set a record the next few days he beats it.! does my head in! lol

OBH
17th March 2009, 11:43 AM
im adding TarotCardKiller to my list :g
since when does an american understand the concept of "cornering" so well! :beer

yeldar2097
17th March 2009, 12:53 PM
hahaha, so true obh!

i've gone for TCK, saturnreturn and the dynamic duo of greenix and andybob35.

reasons:
TCK: keeps beating me and my records (in a triakis no less)
saturnreturn: we've sort of grown stronger together so why not?
greenix: banned me from using harimau because he think's i'll dethrone him (and because i'm a traitor apparently) AND accused me of graffitiing his ship :P
andybob35: he still owes me a deciding match

from now on it's strictly personal :lol
just kidding, i love you all (not in that way saturn) :D

OBH
17th March 2009, 01:00 PM
greenix: banned me from using harimau because he think's i'll dethrone him (and because i'm a traitor apparently)
Greenix has been chipping about in an AG lately.

Now this is just speculation based on what ive read, but did Mad-Ice give the man a real pasting or something? :g

I fancied another bash in a harimau, and thought "oh poo, my file deleted itself again didnt it"

so much for that plan.

KIGO1987
17th March 2009, 02:32 PM
Being in the neutral zone is great:D

Greenix
18th March 2009, 12:40 AM
greenix: banned me from using harimau because he think's i'll dethrone him (and because i'm a traitor apparently) AND accused me of graffitiing his ship :p

Terrble filthy lies! :lol
I welcomed you to the team! and vthen you throw the more then generous harimau contract offer in our faces. I then find my ship graffitied all over...

To clear up the speculation, I fell out with harimau after I asked for more thrust. I was told I was ungreatful and will play in Avalon with what stats harimau has. After too many bad non-weapons races with low thrust being the culprit and having one too many beers I went back to the office at night and smashed up the exec's office room with betty baseball bat. I've currently been suspended from harimau and given a 2 week sponsored contract with AG-Systems (they must have heard my fallout was due to lack of thrust), thanks to andybob. After my Avalon results Harimau International suddenly decided they want me back and a new contract will come into force in 2 weeks time. That gives me enough time to play the eng vs Dutch in a thrust efficient craft before returning to my Hari for less important races again :)

SaturnReturn
18th March 2009, 01:06 AM
I wouldn't say I have rivals but several players have spurred me on by being a similar level all the way through my time playing this game: e.g. JJPAP, z1r0rEi

Especially JJPAP as I saw him improving all his times on Connavar's site and that really made me commit to speed laps and time trials in an attempt to catch up.

I would say yeldar too but he loves me a bit too much (in that way) already :p

Then there's osama bin haydn. Haydn, you have to be the guy who I enjoy quaking the most, especially as I don't play against you all that much online. That makes the rare moments all the more enjoyable. I'm not sure I've ever beaten without a quake.

I need a proper rival though; someone to always save my missiles for. Anyone wanna be my :evil NEMESIS :evil ?

yeldar2097
18th March 2009, 02:33 AM
terrible filthy lies?! you must be joking!
what ACTUALLY happened was: my trial usage of the harimau ran out really quickly (too many perfect laps :P) so harimau told me to chill out a bit. yeldar chill out? never! so i gave them the hump for being far too cheeky for their own good.
nice work with the bat greenix, very subtle...

are you sure you don't want to be my rival saturn, or will it be one-way shooting on my part? :lol

RedScar
18th March 2009, 03:20 AM
your all rivials to me, one of you pops in a server and I instantly have trouble

AG-wolf
18th March 2009, 06:09 AM
Chaos80... always ends up in front, seems to do worse when there are fewer pilots in a race ;)

SaturnReturn: b*stard, awlays faster than me :P

And some others whom I don't recall because it's st patty's day aftermath atm for me. All I know is I need to tighten my racing line and stop hitting walls and I'll be good :P

Zoth-Ommog
18th March 2009, 07:10 AM
I need a proper rival though; someone to always save my missiles for. Anyone wanna be my :evil NEMESIS :evil ?

You're most welcome to whack me around. Although i don't know if i'm good enough to be anybody's rival or nemesis.

I think my "rival" is OLOuk, i do manage to beat him now and then (luck.. maybe??), but sigh.. i feel like he's always half a track away in that goddamn assegai.

Golgofier
18th March 2009, 09:16 AM
Hehe, I like the topic of this thread :twisted

Personally, I think I would have to go with OLOuk, oolproo and z1r0rEi (or however he spells that) mainly because I always seem to run in the those guys. Oh, and SaturnReturn!

Lion
18th March 2009, 11:43 AM
blackwiggle is just enough better than me that I view him as my rival at the moment. that's where my sights are set for now

OBH
18th March 2009, 11:54 AM
Then there's osama bin haydn. Haydn, you have to be the guy who I enjoy quaking the most, especially as I don't play against you all that much online. That makes the rare moments all the more enjoyable. I'm not sure I've ever beaten without a quake.
Honestly mate, youve killed me probably more times than anyone else :)

Good to see OLOuk making a few enemies! Damn quick ENG member if i do say so myself :g

Motorsagmannen
18th March 2009, 12:53 PM
where shall i begin? the entoxicating rush off joy when beating someone on WO HD is awesome anyway. but of course i have great rivalry with the racers on my friendslist that i most frequently encounter:

1) vinnymonster: always a pleasure to have you behind me, especially numerous times in a row HA!

2) lois_koschinsky (or however it is spelled) fast guy from germany acctually a nice gut too (believe it or not).he is one step faster than me, so beating him is always sweet

3) phillippe1970: (kinda random) acctually not on my friendslist but he beat me badly when i first went online, luckily my skill has increased and now i usually beat him. oh joy

4) IH8YOU: the first really fast racer i met, OMG i cant touch you and it annoys the hell out of me =P

5) Connavar: i still remember the hour we raced together and you beat two worldrecords. i havent been whooped so badly since i started to play this.

and remember i dont hate any of theese guys except phillippe1970 (for some reason). i would just really, really like to beat them. =D

Firedshot
18th March 2009, 06:57 PM
Here's mine IH8YOU, Connavar, Lightlord and Heinz-Ketchup all amazing Flash racers and it's always a close race with each of them. the winner all seems to be the one with the most boost lol

Zoth-Ommog
18th March 2009, 09:44 PM
Good to see OLOuk making a few enemies! Damn quick ENG member if i do say so myself :g

He is not my enemy :naughty

He's my friend ;)

Motorsagmannen
18th March 2009, 09:52 PM
mabye i should add firedshot to my list of rivals, you are annoyingly fast.
but i guess i have enough of them as it is ;)

designer_79
19th March 2009, 04:32 PM
My personal nemesis is 'Elite_AI'

If you ever race this guy beware fellow zoners , he is a dirty cheater!! But tonight I finally managed to kick his ass even on Sebenco and Chenghou , yaaaaay!!

Well, that was the funny moment for today ... in online games I am still not capable to keep up with the fastest of you guys, but had some interesting races lately with oolproo who seems almost in range now, and TarquinFarqhuar who is a really fast bastard too , especially Rapier seems to be his field of expertise ...

IDReaper
19th March 2009, 11:02 PM
Motorsagmannen and Vinnymonster. C'mon, you know you wanna bump it up to phantom;););) Seriously you guys put up a heck of a challenge.

SaturnReturn
20th March 2009, 12:01 AM
Zoth-Ommog is now officially my :evilNEMESIS:evil

He whooped me today, but I will have my revenge.

Motorsagmannen
20th March 2009, 11:38 AM
Motorsagmannen and Vinnymonster. C'mon, you know you wanna bump it up to phantom;););) Seriously you guys put up a heck of a challenge.

if thats a challenge youre on, i havent raced phantom much yet beacause well tbh i suck beyond rapier (big time ). but i will learn the ropes on phantom and race you there, and i will come up victorious MUAHAHAHA :lol

IDReaper
20th March 2009, 02:42 PM
Very well, it shall be a challenge! I've got line issues to work on too though, I'm crutching on Goteki 45's high thrust:D

TwIsTeD
20th March 2009, 03:32 PM
ZeroZEi watch your back man...watch your back:p

IDReaper
23rd March 2009, 01:10 AM
Let's add boo4ever to my list. After tonight's race I dream of the day that I sneak up behind you and unload my rockets:twisted lol no but really You are so hard to catch, looks like I need to do more speed lap.

Vartazian
23rd March 2009, 05:15 AM
lol I still dont have a rival. people dont take me seriously yet XD

IDReaper
23rd March 2009, 11:22 AM
I remember one race u were in last night. Ill add u so we can compare TT and race again.

yeldar2097
23rd March 2009, 01:21 PM
from what i've seen vartazian i can take you seriously, hope to see you again :)
i'm going to add akfurtif. had some quality races with him yesterday

boo4ever
23rd March 2009, 03:05 PM
Let's add boo4ever to my list. After tonight's race I dream of the day that I sneak up behind you and unload my rockets:twisted lol no but really You are so hard to catch, looks like I need to do more speed lap.

I heard you knocking last night, IDReaper. I may have to get some better locks soon.

OLOuk
23rd March 2009, 06:09 PM
Well, well, well... :) soon whole team nordic will hunt my assegai ass :) with chaos80 at the front ;) NICE!!! My best personal rival - chaos80!!! Amazing pilot... Even when I'm last one and see "You eliminated chaos80" I have Big smile on my face... :banzai

Zoth-Ommog
23rd March 2009, 10:27 PM
Never knew, that one single message can be so friendly & provocative at the same time. :lol

OLOuk
23rd March 2009, 10:48 PM
Indeed my friend, Indeed!! ;) :beer for U

Horror
24th March 2009, 02:29 PM
BlochNWhitey will forever be my Wipeout HD Rival. I don't actually have a PS3 so I can only play it time to time at his house, but I don't think I'll ever get good enough to beat him and his brother, seeing as Wipeout HD was my first wipeout, and they have played them all for years.

Guess that is what makes a rivalry though, an unachieveable goal.

chaos80
24th March 2009, 03:53 PM
Well, well, well... :) soon whole team nordic will hunt my assegai ass :) with chaos80 at the front ;) NICE!!! My best personal rival - chaos80!!! Amazing pilot... Even when I'm last one and see "You eliminated chaos80" I have Big smile on my face... :banzai

LOL, what did you expect flying a ship called ASSegai!! ;)
Well, we have alot of fun (NOT), you are definetly my NEMESIS! :twisted

Vartazian
24th March 2009, 11:37 PM
Yeldar... too many close races... I think I might of beaten him 5 times...? out of a possible 40? Thats pushing it too.

Im never far away though

silverfoxy
2nd April 2009, 04:16 PM
My personal rival is GTP_Rorschach. This is from Zone racing.

Undoubtedly, he is the better at it and has got a global number 1. The cheeky swine "borrowed" my 2nd place record on rev VinK but I got it back this afternoon. However, I fear he may well be getting it back as I'm writing this.

Definitely helps me to have somebody else's score to aim for, got a few top 10 scores on about 6 tracks now so very chuffed with my progress.

IH8YOU
2nd April 2009, 11:04 PM
I have a new personal rival - it's (@*$er (@*$ing LAG! $*(&#%()*&@#$ :turd :bomb

Motorsagmannen
2nd April 2009, 11:29 PM
lol so thats what your PSN comment meant. :P

OBH
10th September 2009, 11:23 AM
Good to see a link back to this old thread!! :rock
gonna have to add rerealm to the list. Thats one fast japanese wiper.

made room for a few names next to djkyoto on the "list" - now adding his family, his families family, and his families families family :beer

djKyoto
10th September 2009, 11:36 AM
http://www.gpforums.co.nz/images/smilies/dawg.gif

yeldar2097
10th September 2009, 11:37 AM
TarotCardKiller - He advised me to use Pilot Assist and I thought he was joking... :P

superpj1
10th September 2009, 11:48 AM
Personally I love to watch the XBARNSTERX v. YELDAR rivalry. I always wondered what Flashback_Jack could do against those two great wipers but he left the game (or maybe he took another nickname ?), he used to dominate the record tables outrageously.

At my level, my main rival is MarcKief.

Whizzer The Hawk
10th September 2009, 12:33 PM
Well, I can safely say that I currently don't have rival players or rival friends, but I have rival teams. :p

And they are:

- AG Systems - Most commonly used and annoying craft people like to use. Most of them think that they will win with the AG...But my Icaras proves them wrong. ;)

- Mirage - People who use these ships are extremely cocky, they will use all means of aggression to first place. I have noticed this alot of times when leading games. :naughty

- Assagai - Probably the ship I have the most collitions with, or it is some sort of magnet to other ships. One time I overlapped an Assagai and he just kept t-boning to put me off the lead & track.

On the other hand I have sort of a small rivalry with one of my good friends TarquinFarqhuar. He's a good Icaras racer, and I mean good. Well...At least I managed to come second in most games he races with me... :|

Personally I love to watch the XBARNSTERX v. YELDAR rivalry. I always wondered what Flashback_Jack could do against those two great wipers but he left the game (or maybe he took another nickname ?), he used to dominate the record tables outrageously.

At my level, my main rival is MarcKief.

I managed to beat those 2 on Anulpha Pass with my Zico strategy, but in an Icaras. However Yeldar is very good with Harimau, I've hardly raced with Barnstar...Maybe a couple times I'm not sure, but he won all the races I had specifically because I was sort of still learning the tracks. (I still suck at Chenghou Project) :rolleyes:

OBH
10th September 2009, 12:55 PM
- Mirage - People who use these ships are extremely cocky, they will use all means of aggression to first place. I have noticed this alot of times when leading games. :naughty
Cocky!? I am humble and modest in victory :)

Whizzer The Hawk
10th September 2009, 01:05 PM
I don't buy 'em... I could say that when a mirage passes me they just bash you, go all over the track. Basically perform any means of agressive behaviour to put you off.

Although I'm not saying it could be you... Just that you have mirage players our there that make a bad example. :sonar

yeldar2097
10th September 2009, 01:36 PM
I swear there's only 3 Mirage pilots in the whole of wipeout anyway... :P

It's also FAT AS **** which is quite off-putting. Meloves my Mirage :D

For the record I do my best not to shoot people and I'm a Mirage pilot :nod

KIGO1987
10th September 2009, 01:56 PM
Yelder has got quite a few rivals out there, mostly for upsetting the French, in the sub Phantom TT and SLs.

Gotta be careful Yelder. They might cook you in a crepe and eat you or something :lol

Aeroracer
10th September 2009, 01:58 PM
My personal rival at present is jimsim because we have been having a lot of close races..He isnt so much as a rival because we really get on, it's just the races are unpredictable between us, in who will win.

The player i would like to beat the most would be luna my friend cos shes so fast but i think i will need to practice a lot before that day will come.

I would also like to beat everyone but, everyone can dream even me:dizzy

KIGO1987
10th September 2009, 02:15 PM
I thought it would include Haydn and Rob too Jasmin, since you like to photoshop there faces.

Rapier Racer
10th September 2009, 02:42 PM
I dunno, have I pissed anyone off online? Probably not.

Vartazian
10th September 2009, 08:09 PM
- AG Systems - Most commonly used and annoying craft people like to use. Most of them think that they will win with the AG...But my Icaras proves them wrong. ;)

Ill Gladly prove you wrong. Anyday. ;)

SaturnReturn
10th September 2009, 08:18 PM
Cocky!? I am...humble and modest in victory :)

AHAHAHA!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Oh god, instant classic!

KIGO1987
10th September 2009, 08:22 PM
Cocky!? I ama fair racer, and humble and modest in victory :)

****ing bullshit talk there Haydn, FM!

Your second off Cowboy.

Vartazian
10th September 2009, 08:26 PM
Now I just want to race OBH to see whos more Cockier of the 2 ;)

andybob35
10th September 2009, 08:43 PM
lol i have tonnes of rivals but all on friendly terms... chaos80, TCK, kigo are my main targets though double br speed lapper pirashite would be great to race if he were ever online ahem. But for now its yeldar... a great racer which some people have taken a dislike to... dont be jelous of his skills just get out there and race him! :rock

Roll on England versus North America... TCK im after you... hehe :)

SaturnReturn
10th September 2009, 08:47 PM
Now I just want to race OBH to see whos more Cockier of the 2 ;)

No need, it's still you. :)

pirahpac
10th September 2009, 08:52 PM
@ andynoob 35 : plz be more fast( or play venom and learn 1 br by lap .;easy for u) cuz when i lap u i take ur fukin mines .and im just jealous about yeldar and his 18H playing wipeout by day .and i stiil wait u :u said me " ill kick ur ass in all tt sl " so u cant ?so shut up? .u just good for hit X for weapons..so buy a fps maybe ..or mario kart

KIGO1987
10th September 2009, 08:57 PM
I think im about to witness a cross channel war erupt very soon.

Vartazian
10th September 2009, 09:00 PM
No need, it's still you. :)

I dont think OBH will like you too much after saying that :O

KIGO1987
10th September 2009, 09:02 PM
Haydn cant here you Var,

He has go his head stuck in a door walking back to the computer.

Whizzer The Hawk
10th September 2009, 09:13 PM
Ill Gladly prove you wrong. Anyday. ;)

Why you...!!!

...Probably have been playing longer than me! So I'm scared of what more experienced players do. :|

andybob35
10th September 2009, 09:17 PM
lol im not the one who left wen i plasma'd you... andynoob lol ill say it one last time... for a racer of your 'skills' im suprised you wont race me... i can hardly race you at TT/SL (single player mode)... infinite energry and br's (ahhh safety net).. clues in the title mate.. wipeout! pow pow!:nod If race times is so dam important play a realistic game like gran turismo... you certainly wont be top of that. Ill race whatever speed i want... regardless of whatever you think... you think i really care about records or even yours?... its the people race with.. just get over the fact people aren't into speed laps much as you are... if they were we'd see record tables similar to vemon/anulpha fwd... people with the same time...anyway leungbok's bsb changed everything on that scene...but thats another story.

quote: "cuz when i lap u" lol wen i have i ever seen you online....lol hard to lap me wen ur never on... btw you have issue with yeldar spending so much time playing this game? my god you need to find a better reason to beat his times.

Your the only racer that has had beef with me, keep it like that, i like it:beer

Whizzer The Hawk
10th September 2009, 09:28 PM
I don't know how to do a boost-select-boost, but I've managed to get a decent time without doing it. When I did my 99 laps legitimately on Venita K, I managed to get about 18.66. :frown:

It's not really humanly possible for me to get a faster time than that as I did every BR and hit every boost pad, and stuck to the insides of the corners like a magnet. :?

morfeo378
10th September 2009, 09:29 PM
when i began to play my most importan rival was Pepeda until I could win him,now he is one of my best friends of PSN.At present, I don't have rivals but i enjoy more when i win some players

pirahpac
10th September 2009, 09:30 PM
omg lol u are very stupid oO! 1 / i have lot of accounts ..i like play with level 1 online for kick ass rank 50 who think " we are the best online " (my friends can confirm) 2 : hmm ..**** all my tt sl are behind yeldar? really? u talk rapier flash venom so? i stop this class cuz ..i play only phantom ..and ? if yeldar is better than me? i have no problem with ( i see my name behind him in all tt sl phantom im blind )) so plz andybob dont say here in a forum ur frustration about ur little skill, send me a mp ; and for the 4nd player overall all all in site ranking .;i dont see ur name in any top 30 sl tt or multi phantom hahah..funny ^^. only plasma skill lol ps : i dont want race u cuz u havent skill cuz i dont see ur name in top ten multi sl and tt ( again lol^^)

andybob35
10th September 2009, 10:12 PM
You have more than one account online... thts news to me... ill happily send you a PSN/WZ PM for a race.. just dont get one of ur online friends to fill in for ya :p Seriously its game and a shooting/racer at that.. otherwise we'd be playing timeout :robot

I love the way you say 'we are the best'... btw as you know the online rank means diddly squat... i could go on at lv1 an kick ass too whoop-dee-do (and i dont need anyone to back me up thank you) Seriously mate my SL/TT are based on my online racelines... yea i could spend 99laps and get near ur time but wot would that achieve?... you'd only go and BSB a way round it.. I spend 3 possibly 4 laps at SL mode and wotever time i set, i set IDK.

im 4th place overall because suprise, suprise i race and enjoy ALL modes in this game and not finicky about times. If i had no times on the board then i wouldn't ave a leg to stand on. btw if you look at my TT/SL times they havent changed in months...

Plasma skills, thank you very much ill take that as a compilment (i wont bore you with my kill ratio but it speaks for itself)... well im actually good will all weapons and not one turbo per lap^^. I dont go around posting 'zen-techno' videos of my br's and exploits.

Btw its ok that you dont want to race... thats why ur not racing for france... ill save my 'stupid/non-top10 SL/TT times' for faster and competative racers out there...

pirahpac
10th September 2009, 10:22 PM
wtf so u think all my sl '( and tt too oO?) did with bsb??lol only 4 races / 24 .u again funny ^^ / exemple yesterday : 19.24 sl sol rev ( no bsb here sure ^^) in 30 laps..can u? and exemple last avalon ? where was u ? about team france? i havent time for qualification ( big work here sorry !) and this summer and actually i work all week ends and lot of evening ( restaurant ) ..so .. and im not worried about which country is n1 ..i see france in all events ( MULTI sl tt zones too thk wotan ;)) ..so..^^ ..

SaturnReturn
10th September 2009, 10:30 PM
Truth - Andybob doesn't like TT/SL because it's a lot of effort to compete with all the BRs and the shortcuts and the BSB when he already finds it boring. He prefers online where anything can happen with pilots of a similar level and there are cool explosions/destruction too. (Pretty much all his words - andybob has said he can't be bothered with SL/TT because he gets bored of it quickly - right AB?)

Possible truth - Pirahpac likes the TT and SL because you are rewarded for your effort when you see yourself in the tables. Compared to online, which has much more of an element of luck and is sometimes highly dependent on the quality of your internet connection, TT/SL is also a more consistent experience and therefore, if you suck, you only have yourself to blame, which is the way it should be.

I don't know if that's how pirahpac thinks, but it's a valid way to think, in my opinion. Why do you two have to keep having the same argument all the time? You just like different aspects of the game. Can't you stop arguing about it now? If you don't drop it soon people will start to think that this is all a cover up for your real feelings for one another.

pirahpac
10th September 2009, 10:35 PM
i agree with u saturn/ online = random + skill.. tt sl = only skill .;but why andybob attack me in last post 1 hours before?why he talk like a young kid frustated about me Oo? ..i cant understand this comportement .;so i defend my position

andybob35
10th September 2009, 10:46 PM
Anyone who has raced me or knows me...knows that im a windup merchant :)... which uve been hooked lined and sinked. Avalon ahem....

avalon : against all odds (aug. 21/22/23) as posted by hosting legend kanar:

http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showpost.php?p=145797&postcount=56

Big thx to :
Lain-85, TcK, Luna, Leungbok, Z1r0rEi, OLOuk, Matt_XIII_67, Andybob35, JJohnEames, SnakeVCF, NMC31, xTHORGODx, Noeticus, lis777, crazy-old-fool, mixpulin, shtefanrenova, ericd7m, bungaro-toxin, liobandito, reach-big7, terelext, VultureTrousers, themaderfacker, Drakesbane, AK_09, laracroft2me, SaturnReturn, Silverfoxy, Spece2goin, grisekno, mikefive, rivvit, INFINITY_1, JJPAP, tug_14, Step22, pH1974, freedome11, HujKuLla, OtogiZoshi, Hellfire_WZ, gart13, fgdk, Fenaren, Richxyz1, T7Task, cheater21, s0602277, TehRedscar, MakyuraJT, pai_mei300, Ickis, kingheim, chunk496, guggle, seanywauny, klux007, Vartazian, Dr_Binarius, veehell, Danterich, ZoNeS, circuss1905, vakaloka_, brummpahh, juanblaze209, finngers, sebsi001, PhantomMenass, HubTM, AnErare, Jimsin, Aspherex, XBARNSTERX, REDALRT, MuffinMan0, star-scar, Malicious_Wolf, westboy, ngoht, jimmeh2901, boloss06, JAZLVR, chaos80...

Im looking but i dont see you on there... im even on there twice aKa as ZoNeS... avalon isnt about times for me, just a place to see all the good racers online... chat and have fun, the main reason picked up this game back in 96' challenge friends and shoot them off the track :beer

Also im not saying all of ur times are BSB... im just wondering why there is a need for it? clearly a level playing field is not for you. Anyway ill not mention you again as i fed up with hearing the same responses... as are you.

Btw i wont take offence to ur PM but it clearly explains alot of things. fin

pirahpac
10th September 2009, 10:50 PM
so now i understand .;u are very frustrated and maybe jealous i think. pathetic ... ps : lol just checked this topic .;i wasnt in this event cuz i worked the evening and week ends ..sorry omg lol ..summer is not holidays for me .;i was in last avalon for me so 3 4 5 july ..wow end now cuz u bored me by ur "childish frustration "

Whizzer The Hawk
10th September 2009, 10:54 PM
Don't get your knickers in a twist ladies. :beer

I just plasma'd an AG-S!!! Mwuahah! :rock

KIGO1987
10th September 2009, 10:58 PM
Cant we all settle this over a nice breakfast with Crêpe's and croissant's and some English breakfast additions as well some premium French coffee ??? :nod

andybob35
10th September 2009, 11:04 PM
@Saturn you're pretty much right in your comment... online racing and general banter is what makes this game for me. Ive never said pira is bad player or lacking skills.. he is quick to judge and calling me a 'nobody' has made me the player i am now... just more competative.

@pirahpac its a thread of personal rivalries... and i think these last comments clearly shows. I will not make any distasteful comments back as saturn has sum it up nicely.

You never know i mite actually do SL/TT...:beer

pirahpac
10th September 2009, 11:18 PM
personnal rivalries? ok ..;so my ( friends ) rivals are : elois13 ,kingheim, eric,yeldar,wotan,saturn return, leungbok, asayeah, madice, akfurtif..weird !! its the same ranking tt than multi player..but u are not my rival .oh no lol .u are nobody for me and i dont understand ur war vs me .end . ps : and why u said "pirashit " ?? it was cool ??

superpj1
11th September 2009, 12:07 AM
I have nothing against you andybob35 but you indeed started calling him "pirashite" so don't be surprised of his reaction.

Aeroracer
11th September 2009, 12:43 AM
I thought it would include Haydn and Rob too Jasmin, since you like to photoshop there faces.

i only photshoped Hayden, cos of his nickname..he was asking for it..He is not my rival yet cos he is really just to fast for me.:nod

Rob isnt my rival cos i never even played him, dont even know if he plays and i never photoshoped him either hence im still a member here.:nod

djKyoto
11th September 2009, 04:07 AM
I can't tell if pirahpac is taking the piss or not.

Also +1 for OBH being the cockiest WPHD player. :p

leungbok
11th September 2009, 05:40 AM
I don't know how to do a boost-select-boost, but I've managed to get a decent time without doing it. When I did my 99 laps legitimately on Venita K, I managed to get about 18.66. :frown:

It's not really humanly possible for me to get a faster time than that as I did every BR and hit every boost pad, and stuck to the insides of the corners like a magnet. :?
The goal is not to start the "bsb war 3", mates, lol ! So no need to answer, ok ;)
Whizzer, the lap time without bsb (when it was impossible) was already one second faster than your pb (17.81 if i remember = Pihrapac). So look at some videos, there's probably some br you missed or maybe another boost location is needed to have a faster legitimate record ! ;)

About Andybob and Pirahpac : I agree with Saturn, most skilled pilots are on tt/sl top ranking. There's skilled pilots on multi & sr boards of course, but i do believe that a top tt pilot can crush all the mp/sr records, like a phantom pilot can crush all the lower class records. All what is needed is lot of time (maybe not 18h per day, lol).
As an example, i did some tries on sr races and i had a few good races, all i had to do was waiting to a race with many boost's pickup. It was fun to do at a certain point, but too much random for me ;)

Darkdrium777
11th September 2009, 05:57 AM
My rival is this forum's database issues. :mad:

:p

(Yeah I had that weird slow down too leungbok, thankfully I was only accessing the forums and not posting)

As for personal rivalries, I don't think I have any, it's on a race by race basis for me, and even then not often. And since I don't go online much, well there isn't much "rivalry" going on for me. :)

eLhabib
11th September 2009, 07:38 AM
pirahpac, I don't usually call out people, but in this case I'm gonna have to make an exception:

GET OVER YOURSELF!
until you're there, please, for the love of god, shut the F**K up!

Vartazian
11th September 2009, 07:53 AM
Pirahpac, Shut it. Seriously Ive humbled you before and I WILL do it again. Im not afraid of you.

Back on Topic.

Rivalry - eLHabib: STEALING MAH TEAMS CHEERLEADERS >=(

eLhabib
11th September 2009, 07:55 AM
Not exactly most humble yourself, Vart...

Vartazian
11th September 2009, 07:56 AM
I didnt start the insult throwing. Blowing things out of proportions is unacceptable. The way hes talking He seems to think hes unbeatable. Ill gladly rectify that situation if the need arises...

That or Yeldar or OBH..

OBH GAH MUST KILL THE MIRAGE D=<

leungbok
11th September 2009, 07:58 AM
All those jealous guys :rolleyes:
I'm a bit disappointed, El.
Not the case with Vartfaxsu, equal to himself.

Vartazian
11th September 2009, 07:59 AM
I dont think I understand what Leungbok just said O_O

ProblemSolver
11th September 2009, 09:22 AM
http://www.consolewars.de/messageboard/images/smilies/SC22.gif /grabspopcorn

djKyoto
11th September 2009, 09:41 AM
This thread sucks now.

Like OBH. :p:p:p;)

Vartazian
11th September 2009, 09:50 AM
OH DAYM. The gloves are off!

leungbok
11th September 2009, 10:03 AM
I didnt start the insult throwing. Blowing things out of proportions is unacceptable. The way hes talking He seems to think hes unbeatable. Ill gladly rectify that situation if the need arises...

I don't think there are still insults here (strong opinions, yes, lol).
Pirahpac never says he's unbeatable ! Like me he considers Wotan as the best WOHD player, now that Wellington gave up.
But something is sure, it's that Pirah brought a lot of stuff to the pilots. he discovered most of the techniques that every good pilots uses to be fast and knows the game as an expert. He has ego, like me and like everybody around here, but he never searches excuses when he's beaten. I like that aspect of the guy !

Vartazian
11th September 2009, 10:06 AM
Indeed I agree Wotan is the best....

TBH I never watched any of his Videos but from what ive heard things that he can do is nigh impossible on Multiplayer races. So Id like to see him actually back up his words in a race online.

ProblemSolver
11th September 2009, 10:21 AM
... now that Wellington gave up. ...
And he never told us why (yeah right, he don't have to). Anyways,
Wellington has started playing ZONE again (to some degree). Have a
look on the leaderboard. ;)

leungbok
11th September 2009, 10:35 AM

TBH I never watched any of his Videos but from what ive heard things that he can do is nigh impossible on Multiplayer races. So Id like to see him actually back up his words in a race online.

He does under one of his other accounts, he maybe already races you ! Except bsb, all the tricks on Pirah's vids can be done online, i sometimes use it myself (but not the most safe way of racing, lol).
@Pbs, yeah, i know for Wellington actually playing Fury, but not with the same dedication than before :?
(i don't blame him ! Myself i can't play actually due to lot of work :()

KIGO1987
11th September 2009, 10:42 AM
I miss Welly, he was a good player, and a ****ing good one too, shame he isnt in the game anymore. He was the best Pommy player out there i reckon.

Vartz your a **** stirrer XD. I love the message you left on the other Canadian Mike's Youtube page "Flashback Jack";

"Hello Flashback Jack, Vartazian here, You dont know me, but I know you.

We are both Arrogant, Canadian and Fast in Wipeout HD.

Fancy a race? I hope you arent the bashful type.

~Var "

looooooooooooooooooooool i found that pretty funny.

That reminds me of Foxx's post from last year XD.

OBH
11th September 2009, 11:56 AM
+1 for OBH being the cockiest WPHD player. :p
Varts got nothing on me :)

Beating wotan is still the most fun and rewarding, shame my ps3 died before i got to get my 1on1 race against him. Was so pumped up for that one.

Lets not turn this thread into pirahpac bashing please :)

edit:

This thread sucks now.

Like OBH. :p:p:p;)
cheeky bastard! :g everyone can turn this into djk bashing all they like! haha!

pirahpac
11th September 2009, 11:59 AM
@habib: for do a br a must do : left right left / or right left right @vartazian : 1: the only first canadian is fbj.;or dd777..but not u omg 2 : plz be more fast and less arrogant like a young frustated kid (17 right?) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMznjiTULDc 3: i think here all can go in hell when i will discover others boost br ( br ) .i do all my shorcut br online .;and u know why? just training with awful condition ( mines or canadian arrogant lapped) cuz in tt with 5 perfect lap the stress is 100+. so now i leave this forum where lot of peoples are frustated cuz they cant ..maybe my discoverers are to hard for u .;i understand ..lol

yeldar2097
11th September 2009, 12:12 PM

Just a point of information: I don't think I've EVER passed up the opportunity to use boosts and BR in the risky spots. More often than not it works out (less pressure than in a tt I find). It's what I do instead of blowing people to **** :D
Remember, speed kills :nod

/offtopic.

My new rival is LaiN-85 and his Ag-systems; damn thrusty mofo :P

eLhabib
11th September 2009, 12:21 PM
All those jealous guys :rolleyes:
I'm a bit disappointed, El.

You think jealousy is the reason for my statement? Think again.

And pirahpac: don't just threaten to leave. Go ahead and do it.

I know I probably shouldn't have gotten involved in this sh*tstorm, but now that I'm part of it, I might as well say what I need to say:

Recently some newcomers to woZone have turned this place into a willy-waving parade, as opposed to the cool, relaxed, respectful place it was before. Some people don't seem to understand, that you don't win a competition by telling everyone else off. Pirahpac - we all know that you are great at this game, and I'm not being sarcastic here, I know that you can do things I can't do, and I respect that. I watch your videos in admiration like everyone else here. However, the fact that you brag about it and rub it in everyone's face how great you are actually makes you less great in my view. If you are great, you don't need to be fishing for compliments here - you should know that you are great. Also, you are not the only person acting like this recently, so I'm sorry for making example of you here. I just wish people would learn to respect each other, and show respect for other people's achievements in the game, even though they think/know they can do better themselves.
There's no use in being the greatest pilot ever if nobody likes you.

pirahpac
11th September 2009, 12:30 PM
..SO WHY THIS KID ab35 SAID TO ME " pirhashit" ?????????????????? can u explain me????? and dont worry habib i leave here yeah..but never leave top ten tt or sl ...and for long time

superpj1
11th September 2009, 12:32 PM
@vartazian : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMznjiTULDc

you beat him 10-0 ? :eek :eek :eek

eLhabib
11th September 2009, 12:34 PM
Pirah: I must admit I haven't followed the whole argument between you and andybob, and I can't speak for him, but speaking in general, and to say it in your language: Qui sème le vent récolte la tempête.
Don't act all innocent here.

karsten_beoulve
11th September 2009, 12:57 PM
you beat him 10-0 ? :eek :eek :eek

Never mock someone that after losing 10 times in a row to you it keeps it polite and have the strenght to send you a nice message! :clap

i wish i would meet lots of people like this one!:beer

djKyoto
11th September 2009, 01:04 PM
pirahpac, you're fast, faster than most, me included.

Doesn't refrain you from being a dick tho.

I love you too OBH. :p

/thread end

KIGO1987
11th September 2009, 01:13 PM
I think what you just said then Cowboy. Is going to push Pih over the edge.

ProblemSolver
11th September 2009, 01:20 PM
Can we mark this thread kids only, Lance?

OBH
11th September 2009, 01:22 PM
Why is it always my threads that descend into this rubbish? I dont even cause it.

If my threads get locked can you guys at least let it be me whos a dick :)

yeldar2097
11th September 2009, 01:30 PM
I told you, you've rubbed off on us ;)

Back on track: After last night I've decided OBH is a rival of mine...even if he was a little worse for wear mentally :P

ACE-FLO
11th September 2009, 01:32 PM
/offtopic.

My new rival is LaiN-85 and his Ag-systems; damn thrusty mofo :P

Is that the Japanese guy you was training up? or another PSNid??? :)

Recently some newcomers to woZone have turned this place into a willy-waving parade, as opposed to the cool, relaxed, respectful place it was before.

erm... who are you referring to??? :D

KIGO1987
11th September 2009, 01:32 PM
Can we mark this thread kids only, Lance?

Have you've run out of Popcorn PS ??

yeldar2097
11th September 2009, 01:36 PM
@ACE: LaiN is a rapid Austrian :D

My apprentice is Fantmusik, but soon I'll have a new apprentice called ACE-FLO or something similar :P

ACE-FLO
11th September 2009, 01:42 PM
...Something similiar... like Jedi_Mind_Trick (already taken, sorry)!!!:guitar:rock

leungbok
11th September 2009, 02:15 PM
@Pbs. I agree.
@El habib. All of this and also many threads here are about ego (and ego sometimes leads to jealousy). I remember that you were very active on tt/sl boards when HD was released, but once Ah quadzillah, Flashback_jack, Pirahpac, Asayyeah, Larikun, Wellington or Mad_Ice started to push the contest level further, you slowly disappeared from the boards (same with you Djkyoto).
Why ?
I have a theory : You like (as me, as lot of people here) to be on the top places !!
It's human, and sometimes it can leads to great motivation for overpassing his own possibilities.
But it seems that you only wants the FIRST place when you compete !!
Or if not, why did you gave up from that competition ?

So, maybe you're not at all jealous, but i can wonder, no ?

About that, the real aces i know at wipeout, never wants only the first place !
That don't means that they can't reach it !!! I think about Wotan, Mad-Ice, Kingheim, Eric7dm, Asayyeah, Kanar, Pirahpac.

Pirahpac can be very harsh, but he barely starts the fight (sometimes, i must admit that his bad understanding of english don't helps, lol).
Biggest problem here is that people talk too fast, without knowing all the details on any subject. Lot of people talked about bsb, without even trying to do it or seeing a video :rolleyes: people talks about tt/sl without knowing how the level field is high (except of course of the newcomers on the game), and how difficult are some shortcuts or br.

KIGO1987
11th September 2009, 02:20 PM
this thread is full of bullshit tbh.

leungbok
11th September 2009, 02:27 PM
Yeah !!
The idea of "who's you're rival at this game" was pretty risky, lol.

KIGO1987
11th September 2009, 02:28 PM
im thinking Rob will close this thread by weekend ends, given that he is around. I dont see him around much after the Rep Saga.

OBH
11th September 2009, 02:37 PM
Yeah !!
The idea of "who's you're rival at this game" was pretty risky, lol.

Not really. Right up until page 8 where andy called pirahpac pirashite there was nothing malicious in here at all. Was just a great way to find out what players really go out their way to try and beat you :) was great fun.

Im getting pig sick of this infesting every other topic here.

djKyoto
11th September 2009, 02:45 PM
I remember that you were very active on tt/sl boards when HD was released, but once Ah quadzillah, Flashback_jack, Pirahpac, Asayyeah, Larikun, Wellington or Mad_Ice started to push the contest level further, you slowly disappeared from the boards (same with you Djkyoto).

I did what now? Is that good?

I AM NOT GOOD WITH COMPUTER HOW DID I GET HERE. :beer

Lance
11th September 2009, 02:51 PM
Oh, bloody ****ing hell. This flaming crap agAin?

Lance
11th September 2009, 04:18 PM
I had closed the thread, and have now reopened it. You will notice that both andybob35 and pirahpac have had their posting privileges removed due to excessive points given for infractions for insults and trolling inflammatory remarks in several posts each. Those of you who also participated in a lesser way by involving yourselves in discussing their behaviour should also be watching your own selves for potential infractions.

Darkdrium777
11th September 2009, 04:34 PM
There appears to be less drama when you set your posts per page setting higher than the default.

Some people probably have to do that (Including me setting it higher than it already is), some kind of placebo effect perhaps.

Lance
11th September 2009, 04:40 PM
I set it higher than default long ago for the sake of efficiency in modding back when I only had dial-up. But there was still too much drama on this thread, too little maturity and civility.

And now, back to the topic, keeping it civilised this time.

JABBERJAW
11th September 2009, 04:54 PM
"About that, the real aces i know at wipeout, never wants only the first place !
That don't means that they can't reach it !!! I think about Wotan, Mad-Ice, Kingheim, Eric7dm, Asayyeah, Kanar, Pirahpac."

El Habib may be the top pilot, he won the European tourney for HD, don't forget that. If he is not the best, he is close to it. I don't think it an easy task to beat mad ice and arnaud in the same room as you :) times are one thing, competing head to head is another.

Darkdrium777
11th September 2009, 04:57 PM
I know, I wasn't saying for you, for the others, you know ;)

I only have friendly competition.
IMO I feel we should all be part of one big family and enjoy playing the game together. Now this is what OBH meant with "rivals" though it is apparent some understood the more "extreme" meaning, and I have none of those. My main rival is myself ****ing up unexplainably (not a word, don't use it) all the time.
So yeah sorry if I annoyed other people in other thread (again), I really don't want to. :)

leungbok
11th September 2009, 05:24 PM
El Habib may be the top pilot, he won the European tourney for HD, don't forget that. If he is not the best, he is close to it. I don't think it an easy task to beat mad ice and arnaud in the same room as you :) times are one thing, competing head to head is another.

I know El Habib is a great pilot, that's why he should come back on the competition, it was very fun at the begining of HD and with the TT/SL challenge on the arena's thread (Kaori's challenge too).

And i agree with you, those old lions like Asa and Mad-Ice are always able to kick *ss ! ;)

I agree with you too Dark, my best (or worst, lol) rival is myself. When i miss easy br on sl/tt or respawn online or explode because of a wrong decision in item use, :lol.

Vartazian
11th September 2009, 05:33 PM
Might I add... I Send nice messages to players who Can at least keep up with me in 2nd place, I dont ever recall him beating me :dizzy

I actually have a list here of people that can beat me XD

Back on Topic: Ive aways had a rivalry with TCK. Hes the one person I WONT Shoot online... Sometimes.... my trigger finger DOES get itchy...

eLhabib
11th September 2009, 06:08 PM
Leungbok, I would love to be able to play competitively, but right now, work does not leave me with enough free time to really practice - when I have time to play, I'd rather have some quick fun races online than flying alone in TT or SL.
Some of the Fury tracks are still a complete jungle to me, because I haven't even had the chance to practice them at all - it would take several weeks of intense training to be back at your level, and right now, that's something I can't afford. Still, I hope I can put up a reasonable challenge to you if I see you online :)

ACE-FLO
11th September 2009, 06:22 PM
"About that, the real aces ...

... I'm a real Ace too ya know, ACE-FLO!!! Pulse Warrior! :rock anyone wanna be my rival? (nothing serious - just for kicks)

leungbok
11th September 2009, 06:22 PM
I'm sure you're still a tough opponent online.
Myself, i will have no time to play 'till christmas :(
But i'm patient and i will come back very motivated for 2010. ;)

OBH
11th September 2009, 06:50 PM
I know El Habib is a great pilot, that's why he should come back on the competition, it was very fun at the begining of HD and with the TT/SL challenge on the arena's thread (Kaori's challenge too).
Im sure the original woHD SL/TT competition was awesome. Im only getting into TT now (top 4 for CP on all speeds! :g a good start!)

Though, in my eyes at least, the fact that the competition was better before than it is now proves a point, that the need to bsb to be seriously competative just isnt fun for many people.

TT on the other hand! im loving it. Ive set a goal (a rather lofty goal it must be said!) to top pirahpac in as many TT times as i can :) a benchmark has been set!

Lance
11th September 2009, 07:01 PM
}wonders if, in the interest of tranquillity, there's a way to auto-block the letter combination "bsb" from appearing in posts.{ hm.... of course there is, if the software can block ****, it can block bsb. :g

leungbok
11th September 2009, 07:09 PM
Please mate, don't overestimate the effect of bsb for the motivation of pilots.
Tables, one month before the possibility of using select, were the same than after. So, people gave up before for other reasons (work, Wifes ^^, bored by too much playing or "what ?? Pilot-assist slows you down ?" ;)) !

@Lance. It could be great, yes !

SaturnReturn
11th September 2009, 10:39 PM
People need to let stuff drop.

So, back onto rivalries. I don't feel like I can really have any these days. The playing field has become so even when racing that there never really seems to be one person that is way faster every single time. Maybe that's just because Wotan and Elois went on holiday or something. But still, my rivals along the way have been people who I had close races with and I could therefore measure my ability against, and they were the same people who I've seen improving with me from the beginning. But everyone on this forum has been improving. Those who didn't just stopped playing. I think the overall level has really risen and risen since the start. Now it's starting to tail off and those who were a bit slower before are catching up, and the rest of the time, they're already ahead. So I think we're all each other's rivals now. You can't underestimate anyone.

Aeroracer
11th September 2009, 10:47 PM
lol +rep..you posted on topic..:nod:nod

seriously..you speak the truth..though i still have much catching up to do myself..but i will be there sooner or later ..i hope:)

yeldar2097
11th September 2009, 11:20 PM
Maybe that's just because Wotan and Elois went on holiday or something.

Maybe?? Of course that's the reason!!

...I'm kidding :g (even though it's probably true anyways :P)

superpj1
11th September 2009, 11:44 PM
Please mate, don't overestimate the effect of bsb for the motivation of pilots.
Tables, one month before the possibility of using select, were the same than after. So, people gave up before for other reasons (work, Wifes ^^, bored by too much playing or "what ?? Pilot-assist slows you down ?" ;)) !

:p however we "lost" some great sl pilots like Darxinus because of the BSB. I asked him the other day why he doesn't play wipeout anymore, he told me the bsb demotivated him because some records are now unbeatable. He's moved to Super Stardust HD :?

Whizzer The Hawk
11th September 2009, 11:46 PM
I have avenged my personal rivalry - AG-SYSTEMS toast. :rock

http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=115&pictureid=1339

XBARNSTERX
12th September 2009, 12:05 AM
Lol , heres mine

that darn ghost just wont quit:p

edit; you cant even see it, how the hell do post a picture link anyway?

Whizzer The Hawk
12th September 2009, 12:07 AM
I don't think Vart is going to like my picture when he clicks that link. :eek

djKyoto
12th September 2009, 12:14 AM
Whats with all the AG-S hate in here? :g

Aeroracer
12th September 2009, 12:37 AM
@whizzer.....ouch....varti will hunt you down and blow you away..make sure your prepared :P

Whizzer The Hawk
12th September 2009, 01:11 AM
Yeah, I'm going to keep my eyes out incase he sneaks into one of my games. :eek

Vartazian
12th September 2009, 03:50 AM
Why am I still called Varti? VartAZIAN lol

Varti sounds cute though.

VARTI COME HERE DARLING!!!

qirex
12th September 2009, 05:28 AM
someone named o-o0o-o or smth like that...
always a challange in eliminator. :)

need to play more but fallout keps me busy.

Whizzer The Hawk
12th September 2009, 01:31 PM
Sorry Vartazian. Hope you liked the picture anyway. :beer

Mr Phlanj
12th September 2009, 01:41 PM
I wouldn't know who my rival was.... wait..... what am i talking about ITS ALL OF YOU!!!!
KNEEL BEFORE MY AVERAGENESS PETTY MORTALS!!!

:D

mdhay
12th September 2009, 01:48 PM
I pity the foo'.:mr-t

O_BR
12th September 2009, 07:12 PM
The ones on my friend list need to be beaten! That's why my score is on the
top of my friend list in Zone and Detonator modes :p . In online races if I had to
lose, I'd rather lose to the ones on my friend list though. Strange.

seanywauny, jope-c, LaiN-85, XBARNSTERX, all put up a darn tough challenge so beating
them is always great. I wouldn't know though, since I can't recall beating any of them yet. :p
They're so fast to "a noob" like me it looks like cheating!

Other mentions: oolproo, themaderfacker, OtogiZoshi. They're super fast pilots as well!

Aeroracer
13th September 2009, 01:12 AM
@VartAZIAN

varti is much better..it shows your soft sensitive side..people will can accept being blown off the track by a caring varti than by a cold VARTAZIAN.

:nod

SaturnReturn
13th September 2009, 01:34 AM
My in-depth internet based research suggests Varti (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Varti) may not be a desirable nickname.

yeldar2097
13th September 2009, 01:39 AM
Maybe not desirable but at least it's accurate...

MASSIVE KIDDING

*runs away

SaturnReturn
13th September 2009, 01:45 AM
I was going to make that joke myself, but given the various ways it could be interpreted, I avoided it.

Come to think of it, 'Vart' pronounced in a Dutch way could mean something quite appropriate. Let's not tell him what that is though or we'll never hear the end of it.

Aeroracer
13th September 2009, 02:04 AM
maybe he could go for vart simpson..just to show what a 100% full blooded canadian sense of humour he has.:p

Vartazian
13th September 2009, 02:33 AM
Haha I love you guys. You are all hilarious. Well after totally calling me fat ugly and annoying I think a nice nickname is in order. XD. I'm laughing so hard over here thanks for making my day dudes XD

mdhay
13th September 2009, 10:43 AM
Come to think of it, 'Vart' pronounced in a Dutch way could mean something quite appropriate. Let's not tell him what that is though or we'll never hear the end of it.

Sounds like fart to me.:lol

yeldar2097
13th September 2009, 10:46 AM
You already got a nice one from me in your nicknames thread, don't be greedy ;)

:g

Vartazian
13th September 2009, 10:46 AM
Havent heard THAT one before...

SaturnReturn
13th September 2009, 12:30 PM
'Fart' is one option, and is kind of how you would pronounce 'Vart' in Dutch. But the other is the actual meaning of the Dutch word, which is spelled almost the same as Vart. It's actually a positive thing, which is why I'm not telling. :P

ACE-FLO
13th September 2009, 01:45 PM
Vart wants his name on everything. He wants his name in Abukii's Twin Turbo game :D wants this thread to be about him :D and he even has a loyal following :D Bet he's the type of guy who prints sticky labels with 'Vartazian' on 'em, and goes about 'owning' anything which he likes by sticking a label to it. Like empty cereal boxes :D

VARTFAXSU, I rofl'd at that one!

That's some ego trippin'

I didn't know we had 2 threads for nick names :D

Ace - in jest, and light hearted humour!

Kyonshi
13th September 2009, 02:20 PM
The first one to give me high-competitive pressure was Kigo. I was outraged that he was beating me with freakin' Piranha and, please help me God, ****in' Triakis! :lol I was mostly racing Feisar back in that time and i wasnt able to understand how those heavy-ass crafts were beating me in a finger-snap. That was the proof though that racing lines and control were the main ingredients to a victory.

I still got rivals, but they're also good friends. TarotCardKiller, Vartazian, DeepMix, Boo4ever, DividedXZero, W5LX, Connavar (which i've been able to beat ONCE, a miracle happened xD ). The 2 firsts metioned are the best to race with, because there's no other way to improve and get better than racing with the best; Canada is mostly ruling the time and lap rankings with their names on them! Now you know why :D :clap:rock:hyper

Lance
13th September 2009, 05:21 PM
Nicknames thread? Well, the Personal Rivalries thread is obviously about rivalries, alrighty, but those rivalries have some of you calling each other nicknames, which sorta makes the nickname thread redundant. :D

IH8YOU
13th September 2009, 05:42 PM
Here's a nickname: PS3 Slim -- P.O.S.!!!

Vartazian
13th September 2009, 06:09 PM
The name thing is all in jest. Most of what I say heavilly relies on Tone though. So thats why it might appear as I want my name on everything :P.

As for Fart. Go ahead. Call me Fart. Ill Fart mines into your ships path! XD (Ive actually been called fart since The dawn of this name... 8 years ago)

ACE-FLO
13th September 2009, 06:24 PM
Yeah, I know mate. :) anyone who can take a lil joke - give a lil joke, is prett cool in book ;)

Task
14th September 2009, 12:54 AM
Canada is mostly ruling the time and lap rankings with their names on them! Now you know why :D :clap:rock:hyperWOOO! Go Canada! 8 )

leungbok
14th September 2009, 07:02 AM
Canada is mostly ruling the time and lap rankings with their names on them! Now you know why :D :clap:rock:hyper

Yeah, Pirahpac, Wotan, Eric7dm, kingheim, Elois, Ak-Furtif... are also professional hockey players ! ;)

KIGO1987
16th April 2010, 06:18 PM
Damn!

Just read through the majority of this thread.

This is movie making material in here! seriously! 8)

xtriko
16th April 2010, 06:43 PM
my rival? anyone who drinks more than me and can be faster at the same time... anyone? XD

KIGO1987
18th April 2010, 01:02 PM
How much money you want to beat on Xtriko? Should organize a time and a place :D

Aussies are the best piss heads on Earth ;) 8)

xtriko
18th April 2010, 02:15 PM
LOL that was a killer quote Eureka XD so... are we rivals? ahaha XD:beer:rock

AspenExcel
18th April 2010, 03:23 PM
My main rival is MaxRX6 aka Phaze2097 aka AkRace aka he has waaaay too many usernames! :lol Him and I go back and forth beating each other's records since we're so closely matched in skill; it's tons of fun!

KIGO1987
19th April 2010, 01:40 PM
LOL that was a killer quote Eureka XD so... are we rivals? ahaha XD:beer:rock

Game on,

Send me an invite on the PS3.

im up for a few rounds.

scarfrogers
19th February 2013, 09:30 AM
Just found this thread - I like it! :) although it is almost 3 years old. Bring back 2010!!!

My rival is the legend of DEEPEE!!! ;) God he takes me down.

UB3R~JKP
19th February 2013, 11:56 AM
I don't really have anyone I have a rivalry with, if anyone feels I am theres just let me know and I will apologize for it! :lol

trackripper
19th February 2013, 08:24 PM
I had friendly rivalries with the Colonel, LJtheZombie and Ragsus Maxima back when I used to play more. I rarely won though. :P

LJtheZombie
19th February 2013, 08:24 PM
vlhad!! Other names that come to mind are Frank_Rabbit, onlykpop, ID_7of9 and NIJI_tr - haven't seen him around much lately though. On the Eliminator side of things I always take great pleasure in being able to place above the likes of PEPEDA, Aventador_MLRZ, Fig666 and P_Denton. All in good fun, of course.

Come to think of it, I see more or less everyone on my friends list as a rival!

Also, any time I see someone flying a Goteki in races I take it as a personal challenge. I must win - for honour!

Azurooth
20th February 2013, 01:05 AM
I have a few names i could put to my "rivalry list"

First i would have to say Frank_Rabbit. I've played with him since summer 2011 and we have pretty much leveled up together. He always gets my heart pumping and makes me nervous, and since he is a better pilot than me
i feel really satisfied if i manage to beat him.

Second name would have to be Serpent who is also a better pilot than me. I guess i can measure skills better with people i race regularly with and i crave to win more when i race the same people that beat me over and over.

And lastly i would say Colonel__Gaddafi, always giving me encouragement when i perform well which is nice, always striving for that extra cookie to make my day. :)

I would like to add that my friend list is filled with talanted pilots and many of you makes me activate "hawk eagle focus mode"

bpinflag
20th February 2013, 02:01 AM
I have a bitter rivalry between the x33xx-1,2, or 3 guys (or whatever their names are.) I always seem to find these guys online in the only competitive lobby, so I've developed a less than friendly rivalry between the three of them. They are super satisfying to beat, but its difficult for me. They aren't too fast, but they work together to guarantee that you are behind them. I've had them dump three bombs and a set of mines in front of me when I had 10% shields, that didnt end well.

scarfrogers
20th February 2013, 11:55 AM
Frank_Rabbit is a great shout, very skilled pilot. Also Weed_Junky who is always online and is becoming very fast now.

NIJI hasn't been on for months now :(

Seanywauny is another is is very hard to beat and highly consistent.

GekkoP
20th February 2013, 03:57 PM
scarfrogers and onlykop always destroy me. DEEPEE as well, on Flash is amazing.
vlhad runs as hell, some very nice races with him but still too hard for me.
Booney, well, he's Booney.

AquaAura
31st March 2013, 07:35 PM
I haven't been here for long, but when I see a person who I know is from the zone, I take it as a personal challenge and I always end up losing.

Tiduch
31st March 2013, 07:45 PM
My best rival in eliminator mode is PEPEDA, but unfortunately he has too much ego and he calling every1 cheater who beat him...

PEPEDA
5th April 2013, 01:53 PM
100 % eliminator wins 1vs1?? hahahahahahha

terra-wrists
6th April 2013, 02:09 AM
where is the Niji man?

Andybob35 is good rival.

scarfrogers
7th April 2013, 06:17 PM
I wish I knew. NIJI was a legend and a lot of respect 4 him. He never fired a shot against me and still always won !

ID_7of9
7th April 2013, 07:46 PM
vlhad!! Other names that come to mind are Frank_Rabbit, onlykpop, ID_7of9 and NIJI_tr - I feel honored, Mr. LJ. Thank you! ;)

terra-wrists
7th April 2013, 09:29 PM
I wish I knew. NIJI was a legend and a lot of respect 4 him. He never fired a shot against me and still always won !

Not always. Sometime you also win it :) I see this a lot of time Mr Scarfrogers :) I miss Niji racing.

I play the phantom with top racers last week. I must practice for this speed more. I make good progress online in the races but always last lap I get shooted and fail it very bad :D Ahoy Ahoy the big rocket coming for me :D

I like venom and flash more I am comfortable this speeds. Rapier also. Phantom very crazy with good racers. Sometimes I thinking I not knowing how they at back then how they are number 1 position. This people is crazy good :D

I not remember the name of this phantom racers but thank you for good experience :) I hope you can remember me. I fail it a lot <- this is me :D

Mr Scarfrogers. Long time ago you my rival. Now you are too fast :D I am behind now. What is the secret?

FirstDave
23rd April 2013, 10:48 AM
Firstdave/Astropulsar. Main rivals are anybody present in the Elim room from rank 1 to 101 bring it !

Knux_Chaotix
1st May 2013, 08:32 AM
Mine is with 2 pilots in particular at the moment. One called RizlaBoyBlue who almost matches me for speed and skill so it's always stupidly close racing. Lovely guy, just feels great when I do beat him :P And the other... Rapier Racer, my other half. Still cant beat him in a single race unless he's having a bad day but in Elims, he dosnt stand a chance against me :P

Aeralys
13th May 2013, 12:53 PM
So I've moved into a new home and can now return to the game after 4-5 months break (excluding the Gaming Den). Managed to shake off the rusty feeling over the weeked, setting new PB's already yay! Also discovered that I can't barrel roll consistently on a new dualshock 3 compared to my most used one (the d-pad is a lot stiffer). I need to establish some new rivalries and reunite with some old ones. Where you all at? Get online! :P

I also felt much stronger on Vineta K and Sebenco. Perhaps I've lost some bad habits over the break that I was unconscious of.

Did have a good set of races with sinus1 yesterday, an Overlord who apparently is returning from a long break as well.

Tiduch
22nd May 2013, 12:25 PM
100 % eliminator wins 1vs1?? hahahahahahha

yup yup, im still unbeaten in 1v1 eliminator, u mad? ;D

PEPEDA
4th August 2013, 11:19 AM
Miau miau Tiduch.....Miau Miau

KronicReaper
9th September 2013, 04:24 AM
I don't have rivalries on this great community of wipeout fans, but I have one already and its ALovelyLilith. Before I was accepted into the Wipeout Zone community I friend requested her because she got Wipeout 2048 and she beat my speed lap time on Altima by .2 seconds a day before I got the Beat Zico trophy and I wanted revenge against her and I learned that I was facing a otaku that plays Wipeout HD Fury and 2048. My plan was simple to end her great AG racing career, but my plan backfired and I wanted to beat her again and again. I think that I was a fool that I friend requested a otaku that plays Wipeout and a question to you wipeout fans that are fans of Japanese anime.

What if Konata Izumi the lead character from Lucky Star was a WipEout fan?

Your new AG Pilot
KronicReaper

ALovelyLilith
9th September 2013, 01:51 PM
haha:) You are really something aren't you? O.O

KronicReaper
10th September 2013, 12:18 AM
Alright Neptune or Purple Heart from the planet Planeptune, you came to the wipeout zone community, taking the name ALovelyLilith you have impress the Goddesses with your AG racing skills and I came along trying to ruin it to seeing Neptune aka Purple Heart crying and sobbing for revenge because she got beat by a new AG pilot. No harm was intended to ALovelyLilith aka Neptune or aka Purple Heart to get revenge if I beat her, but I have other things in mind too make this otaku right at home in the community.

Your greatest rival
KronicReaper

Knux_Chaotix
10th September 2013, 02:48 AM
My newest one, though I dont get to race him much now, is mannjon. Theres a few new players I see more of online too, Im sure I'll find more rivals soon enough :P

KronicReaper
10th September 2013, 03:42 AM
Thanks for racing against me, if you want to friend request me on PSN, you're always welcome.

New AG pilot
KronicReaper

Aeralys
10th September 2013, 12:37 PM
I need to establish new rivalries for Phantom. I played online yesterday after a good months inactivity. All of my Flash and Rapier mischief feels intact, but on Phantom I've become god awful again. If I had someone to compete with I'd feel more motivated to play in that speed class, rather than fall into the habit of comfort racing.

At least starting fresh on phantom will give me the chance to drop harimau fury for good. ZB Assegai for Phantom, EG-(se)X for all else.

KronicReaper
13th September 2013, 02:24 AM
ALovelyLilith is not my rival anymore, it is now Knux_Chaotix is now my real rival.

Aeralys
13th September 2013, 07:35 AM
Can't have both? ;)

blackwiggle
13th September 2013, 07:36 AM
Wait till we old wipeout pilots get our hands on a PS4 / VITA TV combo with 2048 installed, then you will get some mega challenges.

A lot of us have yet to play 2048, mainly because we were used to playing WO / WO 2097 / WO3 / WO3SE and WO Fusion all on a big screen.

I would say "Dabbled" would be the truest adjective to describe we old farts attempts at becoming good pilots on a PSP with WO's PURE & PULSE.
It just never happened for a lot of us, mainly due to failing eyesight and a tiny screen with controls that just felt weird to we old timers.

I see that might all change in a few months time, funds permitting.
The thought of the Holy Grail of Wipeout [All the Wipeouts available to play on one console on a TV with a controller] getting closer to realization, will bring a lot of old champs back into the ring.
Come around March by my estimate, of when all the needed hardware and software updates have made a appearance, you should be able to download from the PStore and play on the ONE console, the original WO, PURE + DLC, PULSE + DLC and 2048 + DLC , that lot will give you over 50 tracks to race on :eek:dizzy:rock:rock

ID_7of9
13th September 2013, 10:00 AM
I don't have any rivalries. Me poor.... LOL I just play for fun and i just try to win and if i need to kill to reach my goal, i will not hesitate to do so. But rivalries? Nope, already dead. :D

KronicReaper
13th September 2013, 02:08 PM
HA ha you should never asked Aeralys, you should never asked. I made a truce with Lilith aka Neptune (Purple Heart) for now, but it might blow up again. But I'll let that AG pilot go anyway, but Knux that's another story.

KronicReaper
14th September 2013, 12:11 AM
I agree with you Aeralys, two rivals are better than one and my truce with ALovelyLilith has ended and I will have my revenge. Thanks for changing my mind.

Cipher
15th September 2013, 12:38 AM
I don't have any rivalries. Me poor.... LOL I just play for fun and i just try to win and if i need to kill to reach my goal, i will not hesitate to do so. But rivalries? Nope, already dead. :D

^fully agree with that :)
no rivals here, more like challenges to win ;)

Cipher

KronicReaper
16th September 2013, 09:26 PM
I have a new rival and its one of the blacklist pilots, garymaxwell. I repeat ALovelyLilith is now on Blacklist status. I'll repeat again ALovelyLilith is now on Blacklist status.

Knux_Chaotix
16th September 2013, 09:31 PM
You really need to chill...

BlueWolf9498
16th September 2013, 10:09 PM
I have a new rival and its one of the blacklist pilots, garymaxwell. I repeat ALovelyLilith is now on Blacklist status. I'll repeat again ALovelyLilith is now on Blacklist status.

So how many rivals do you have now?

KronicReaper
16th September 2013, 11:26 PM
Now I have two now, ALovelyLilith and garymaxwell. You can be a friend on my wipeout zone page if you want. Thanks.

Aeralys
17th September 2013, 11:52 AM
I'm starting to get jealous! :3

ID_7of9
17th September 2013, 12:03 PM
Lol !!!! :D ;)

Aeralys
18th September 2013, 08:34 PM
Beginning to enjoy phantom a bit more now, and the competition is great. Not sure why I find starting as a new ship helpful but it works. ZB Assegai is some serious blue wooshy phantom flying pincer crab stuff, although it's about as vulnerable as the crab meat in my sandwich.

Cipher
19th September 2013, 01:22 AM
i love how you describe ZB with assegai LOL, great races btw ;-)
Phantom's something i've been practicing since the day i got invited by feydius who was in a speed devil lobby doing endurance stuff and i saw how horrible i was at phantom ^^

more on topic;
i always thought this thread was bad /hostile, but then i actually read the first post, and if by rivals you mean someone that'll conjure a smile on your face when you beat him/her, then yes, yes i have some of those people ^^

Onlykpop - because he famous xD (at least afaik)
ALovelyLilith - Because she's too damn good
Liod19 - Keeps bombing my ass >.<
Andrew-Swan - Cuz he's also a damn good pilot

@anyone else who feels left out i love you all just as much :D

Cipher

scarfrogers
19th September 2013, 08:06 PM
Some intense phantom races tonight. Everytime I hear "missile" when about to boost the cheng rev shortcut I mouth the words "mother ****ers" lol ;)

Cipher
20th September 2013, 12:46 AM
ROFL! hate when that happens xD

Bombs &mines remain the worst though, they're player paralysing magnets :p

Cipher

AGSys
20th September 2013, 06:19 AM
My TV's too blurry for me to see the small typography lol, but there are certain people I'd really love to give a damn good plasma in the ass. I think the most annoying person for me though (whose name I can actually read on-screen) is ColdandCute. Oh man, I get whooped every time I even dare try to beat him/her in an eliminator match. I think that's the only mode ColdandCute plays all the time so you can imagine how awesome they are.

Cipher
20th September 2013, 09:03 AM
eliminator with more than 2 players is a bit of luck in my opinion, you get way more points for killing someone then for doing shield damage, which makes sense, but it's not really fair if someone else gets lucky to shoot and kill someone after you shot him/her :p

although i don't play eliminator much, buti've played with ColdandCute as well, after a 10 minute 2 player match (for 240 score) he/she said i was good xD

Cipher

AGSys
20th September 2013, 09:39 AM
List of people I wish to beat:

-Hellfire_WZ
-onlykpop
-Serpent (this guy is goooood)
-Dejunkie16
-Knux_Chaotix
-Dark_Phantom_89

I'd feel so proud of myself if I even came close to any of these guys haha.

KronicReaper
21st September 2013, 03:09 AM
I have a list too of rivals I love to beat, here is the list

ALovelyLilith (aka Neptune or Purple Heart)
Knux_Chaotix (The Goggle wearing girl)
Cipher
Aeralys

I like to face them again if they want to challenge me.

Knux_Chaotix
21st September 2013, 03:42 AM
Right dude, I'm calling you out. I've asked you to race countless times over the last week. Letting it happen on your terms etc, you host blah blah, and what happens?? Nothing. I never back down from a challenge. You really are all talk. I keep challenging you, you feed me more and more excuses as to why you're not up for it or whatever. On top of that, some of the stuff you keep coming out with is bang out of order. I gave you the benefit of the doubt because you seem pretty new to most of this but honest to goodness you're extracting the urine something awful.

AGSys
21st September 2013, 04:04 AM
Some really intense races I was in today (or night for some of you guys). Such fun I must say but I got my ass whooped most of the time by a barrage of rockets and proton rounds (thanks a lot Cipher :P). And whoop-dee-doo I beat Knux and Cipher! Though the races weren't head on matches and other major factors would have played a role in me coming at least one place higher, it's still a win because I never EVER manage to get a higher place when against anyone from these forums. So as you can imagine, I felt kinda proud. But to say the least, I'd be running scared no doubt, had I been in a head-on race with these guys...

Btw, I was CJ4717 on PSN in case you didn't know.

Also KronicReaper, didn't you come to the lobby? What happened? Knux even called for you.

KronicReaper
21st September 2013, 04:23 AM
Thanks for racing with me, but my rivalry is with ALovelyLilith and Knux. I have only a PS Vita for now but I'll get a PS3 sometime next month if I have the money to get one. BTW: You can friend request me anytime on PSN or my wipeout zone page.

Thanks
KronicReaper

Knux_Chaotix
21st September 2013, 04:27 AM
Dude, enough. Maybe if you spent more time practicing and less time trash talking, you'd be able to just race and have fun like the rest of us.

KronicReaper
21st September 2013, 04:30 AM
I Understand Knux, I wouldn't trash talk anymore. Thanks for letting me race with you and Cipher.

Aeralys
21st September 2013, 11:59 AM
How to win a race with your rivals:

ALovelyLilith
21st September 2013, 02:17 PM
"2 Players have entered the lobby. Select a mode." Single race! "Single race Mode Confirmed. ALovelyLilith: Level 999. KronicReaper88: Level 1."
"Weapon choices confirmed. Race Start."
*ALovelyLilith preforms a series of barrel rolls and lands perfectly.*
ALovelyLilith Wins!

scarfrogers
21st September 2013, 09:17 PM
One rival that always gets me at the worst moment...lag!! Glitchy as ****

- - - Updated - - -

One rival that always gets me at the worst moment...lag!! Glitchy as ****

KronicReaper
22nd September 2013, 01:33 AM
I think I'm getting more rivals knocking on my door, can I just tell them to go away to come back later to race me.

ALovelyLilith
22nd September 2013, 02:29 AM
Remember Scarfrogers Cheaters Always Wins O.O

KronicReaper
30th September 2013, 01:55 PM
Knux is still my rival, but its a friendly one.

AGSys
30th September 2013, 10:16 PM
I came across the aggressive sheepgirl called pure_white_wool. Found it to be pretty fun to play with her(?) yet at times just plain old boring/annoying. I know Cipher's come across this sheepgirl, who else? The most irritating one is the racing one called _sheep_queeve_ or something, god she gets like 15 seconds ahead every single time. On that same note, is there some sort of hack for WipEout HD?